It is not solidly proven if Henri was Vincent's father. However, while it hasn't been proven, there are good reasons to suspect Henri as the father of Vincent.
1. they are both from the same place in France
2. Henri was old enough to be Vincent's father
3. the spelling of their surname was (if not identical) very similar - and in those days there was no standardized spelling
4. there is no evidence to refute the possibility
5. Henri was of noble lineage because he has a recorded coat of arms (3 honey bees on azure background)... and I recall one of Vincent's children or grandchildren mentioning considerable wealth to include a "halberd" in his will.
I would like to think Henri is Vincent's father, but who knows. I've also recently seen people saying a Rene is Henri's father, but I know nothing of that.