Search for content in message boards

Jammaron

Replies: 3

Jammaron

Tim Martin (View posts)
Posted: 1 Apr 2002 8:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jammaron, Cagnon
I am looking for information about the Jammaron family of southwest France. Specifically, I am trying to find the ancestors of Lawrens Jammaron. He was born 5 Jun 1871 in France the son of Jasper Jammaron. He came to Washington County, Pennsylvania before 1902 and married Julios Cagnon who was French by ancestry but was probably born in America. Lawrens and Julia had 5 children: Alfred, Elizabeth Betty, Emma, Myrtle and Joe. Lawrens died in 1933 in Knox County, Ohio.

Lawrens was the progenitor of one of two Jammaron families in the United States. Unfortunately, I not found any descendants of Lawrens who carry the Jammaron name still alive today. I contacted a member other family, who knew of Lawrens and that there was some distant relation between thier ancestors and Lawrens. Thier ancestors hailed from Etroubles, Italy, just across the Little St Bernard Pass from Rhone-Alpes.

Any information is appreciated, even it is does not pertain to Lawrens to Jasper directly.
Tim Martin
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tim Martin 2 Apr 2002 3:52AM GMT 
jammaron eric 17 May 2002 3:10PM GMT 
Tim Martin 26 May 2002 3:45AM GMT 
nicolas jamma... 27 Dec 2012 9:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions