Search for content in message boards

Couffon info in St Pierre

Replies: 4

Couffon info in St Pierre

Posted: 20 Apr 2012 7:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Couffon
I have been trying to find more information on my Grandfather, Achille Couffon, such as more than just his yr of death. There are cemetary pictures on a site but I have to pay for a CD to see them, which is ridiculous. I have the list of his children and wife, as well as the date she passed away.
There is a Simon Couffon just a few years younger than Achille in the 1902 census, this could be a possible sibling although no children are listed nor thier birthdates etc.
I also found a 1902 census that lists is father, my GGfather possibly and children's names as well as where her was born (Pleudaniel France) and the name of his wife although 2 census records have it differently.
Does anyone have any other information on which Couffon in France my GGfather Achille Couffon Born 1864 comes from??
I have found alot of them in the Etables Sur Mer and Pleudaniel area although am having a very hard time in finding any birth records or listings where someone had a son in 1864 called Achille.
If anyone has more information on the Couffon line in St Pierre, please contact me. This line has been difficult to get details on & link to France.
Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Danielle Couf... 20 Apr 2012 1:21PM GMT 
dgfim22 23 Apr 2012 12:44PM GMT 
dgfim22 23 Apr 2012 4:35PM GMT 
dgfim22 24 Apr 2012 1:04AM GMT 
Danielle Couf... 24 Apr 2012 4:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic