Search for content in message boards

CATULLO,ALVIANI,DESEPIO

Replies: 14

Re: Castel di Sangro

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 8:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Alviani
Ok let me explain, i just read the other posts so i was confused. Here is my story: My Grandfather was Luigi Alviani, he was born somewhere around 1900, In 1932 he had my father Fulvio Alviani,(who immagrated to America in 1966) Enzo Alviani, Ivo, Gloria, Edda, Yvonne and Alma in Sorrento, Italy. I was looking on the Ellis Island passanger list and found a list of Alviani's with an Alviani family with 6 kids (i can't find the parents names on or near the list so i don't know if they sent the kids) but the names are Maria(14yrs old), Alessandro(13yrs), Luigi(10yrs), Amelia(9yrs), Ela(7yrs) and Ardelio(2yrs)It says the family is from Castel Si Langro but i think it is a spelling mistake, I almost positive this is relation to my family but i don't think that it is my grandfather Luigi because my grandfather i don't think ever came to America unless he immigrated and turned around and came back to Italy. But i do think that they may be cousins. My grandmother was an orphan of an opera singer and blue blood affair or so the story goes. I was told that much of my family comes from that area. If anyone has info. please write. gloria.alviani@gmail.com My 3 brothers Dionigi (Dennis) Fabio, Ivo were born in Sorrento and then my parents came here and had my 4th brother Kevin and then I, gloria.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gloriaalviani 3 Nov 2012 2:16AM GMT 
Claire DeLeo 14 Feb 2014 2:26AM GMT 
majestix 8 May 2010 7:59PM GMT 
gloriaalviani 3 Nov 2012 1:13AM GMT 
gloriaalviani 3 Nov 2012 1:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions