Search for content in message boards

Domenico Farinelli/Domenico Farnelli & Frances Siano

Replies: 2

Re: Domenico Farinelli/Domenico Farnelli & Frances Siano

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 1:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Linda,
My grandma was Mary Siano the daughter of Vincenzo Siano and Rosa Mongiello. My grandmother sister was Frances. I recently found relatives and have posted them in my family tree under cheri gerhart family tree on ancestry. Rosa Siano maiden name was Mongiello, the daughter of Maria Rosa Vecchia and Domenico Siano. Maria Rosa Veechia father was Guiseppe and her mother was Fiomena Bergantino.
The birth registry for Cassano Irpino San'Angelo 1866-1910 the providence is Avellino. Great Grandpa Siano given name is Vincenzo he is on p.194 Domenico son name was Francesco maybe that is where Great Aunt Frances name came from. Let me kmow if you can access the family tree. my email is cherigerhart@charter.net. My mother name was Marguerite Anna Nastase, mom passed away at the end of April 2011. She was the last of the grandchildren of Rosa and Vincenzo Siano. Mom and I would visit Peggy and she would come over and visit mom on Jackson Hill, the old Italian neighborhood.
I have been using family search.com and no longer belong to Ancestry.com, although I can still access and fill in family tree. Blessings, Cheri
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
linda11153 14 Jan 2004 1:22PM GMT 
cherigerhart 13 Jul 2012 7:59PM GMT 
cherigerhart 8 Feb 2013 8:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic