Search for content in message boards

VERZANI

Replies: 11

Re: VERZANI

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 10:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Great, that sounds very interesting. I would certainly be very interested to see whatever additional or alternate information you have. I think anything I have on that particular branch of the tree is just from the book Verzanis in America, or a few photocopy pages of it that I have that are relevant to my branch.

It would be great to have any digital copies of the additional birth, death, marriage and census records you have found. I had no idea about the Barga genealogy research group, but I haven't spent a ton of time looking into it. I did have a chance to visit Barga in April 2012 though, which was really fantastic. Walked into the tourist office and asked the girl if she knew of anybody named Verzani, and she said Oh yes, Verzani is a name from here, so I knew I was in the right town. Took some pictures in the little Verzani plaza, and visited the Loppia di Barga cathedral, it was great.

Thanks for getting in touch, I'll look into the bargagen.org group, and as I said, I'd be interested to have digital copies of any original data you have.

Best,

Josh
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
anthonyriani4... 5 Dec 2012 6:57PM GMT 
wchinook 6 Dec 2012 5:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions