Search for content in message boards

Santuccio Rainone and Giovanna Casullo in Panni, Foggia Help

Replies: 2

Santuccio Rainone and Giovanna Casullo in Panni, Foggia Help

Posted: 18 Feb 2013 11:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Feb 2013 5:20AM GMT
Surnames: Rainone, Coccardi ,Sullo, Ciarciello
So I thought i'd give my husband side a go his grandparents were Santuccio Rainone and Giovanna Casullo Born 11 dec 1913 his parents were Pietro and Anna not sure of last name she was his first wife then he was with Maria Muscilla the spelling maybe incorrect but this is what i have to go on so far.
As for Giovanna Casullo her parents were Francesco Paulo Casulo Born 3 sept 1883 in Monteleone Panni There should be records of him going to the states as i have been told he worked on building or fixing the Brooklyn Bridge. Her mother was Concetta Sullo 11 dec 1888 Panni,Foggia Francesco's Father was Antonio Casullo and mother was Giovanna. Concetta's parents were Marco Sullo and Anna Antonia Coccardi.This is what i have so far i am working on finding dates etc but thought if anyone could help it could hurt.
Any Help would be great!!!As i get info i will update it here in hopes to find connections etc... .
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bluefairy79 18 Feb 2013 6:49PM GMT 
wrickett6224 20 Feb 2013 12:24AM GMT 
bluefairy79 20 Feb 2013 1:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions