Search for content in message boards

Cesare Benetti

Replies: 2

Re: Cesare Benetti

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 11:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Benetti, Schio, Italy
My maternal great-grandmother, Angelina Benetti, is most likely related to your father born in Asiago. Apparently, the name Benetti is very common in that area. Here is her information:

Birth 13 Sep 1878 in Schio, Vicenza, Veneto, Italia
Death Abt. 1943 in Woonsocket, Providence, Rhode Island, United States

She was married first to Antonio Rubega and had 1 child, Alfredo Rubega. They immigrated to Paterson, New Jersey where Alfredo had a brother.
Antonio died around 1899 in Schio (they went back when he became ill and while Angelina was pregnant).
She returned to the US with her sister and mother. She very quickly married Eugenio Bellini, my great, great grandfather. They first lived in Allentown, PA with relatives (I think her brother or cousin), and my grandmother, Esther Bellini and Grand Uncle Mario Bellini were born. They then moved to Woonsocket, RI and in the 20s moved to a big farm right over the border in Blackstone, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Her father was Francesco Giovanni Benetti, who also came to the states with his wife Eliza Delmasetto Benetti
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Margaret Benetti 21 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Norina (Benetti) Ison 14 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
GRACEFERGUSON... 17 Feb 2013 6:26AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions