Palella Family from Triggiano,Bari, Italy

Replies: 8

Re: Palella Family from Triggiano,Bari, Italy

Vicky Toler (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2003 3:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Nov 2012 7:33AM GMT
Hi Dan,
I am sorry it took so long for me to get back to this message board. I accidently stumbled across it the only time I was on it and left a message and couldn't find my way back. Thanks for writing. As I had written to Cathy (a different email), my grandfather grew up as an Ottolino. The stories I tell you are from my aunt his daughter, and his niece. From my aunt's story, my grandfather came over here with his adopted father Vincenzo, brothers Michael, Nicola, Gus and another which the name escapes me. It will come to me eventually. Vincenzo ended up going back to Italy and taking the youngest son with him. Supposedly my grandfather was adopted by the Ottolinos when he was real young, his parents were killed and was a cousin that was taken in. Another is not sure if he was related but his real birth name was Saggio and adopted by the Ottolino's. I am led to believe that the children of the above live in Montana. I am always willing to share any info that might be of some help. My roads I have traveled are few as far as information goes. My grandfather meant alot to me growing up and was very close to him. I was told before he died, he wanted to try and find out who his real parents were or a record on his birth which he never did so it is very important to me to do this for him. I do greatly appreciate your efforts put into this and all the people you have helped. Please do stay in touch.
Vicky Toler
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sharon Stewart 17 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Rtoler45 2 Dec 2001 5:27PM GMT 
sharistewart 30 May 2002 3:55AM GMT 
CathyGirgen 22 Aug 2002 5:10PM GMT 
Vicky Toler 10 Feb 2003 9:29PM GMT 
Shari 25 Aug 2002 9:03PM GMT 
NIEMIEC 8 Feb 2003 6:29AM GMT 
Vicky Toler 10 Feb 2003 10:05PM GMT 
G_Palella89 14 Nov 2012 1:35PM GMT 
per page