Search for content in message boards

Looking for these surnames Maganzini, Capaldi, possibly from Pinzolo Italy

Replies: 0

Looking for these surnames Maganzini, Capaldi, possibly from Pinzolo Italy

Posted: 9 Jun 2013 6:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Maganzini, Capaldi
Hi,

I am helping my boyfriend with his family tree and I have a name here who is his grandfather. His name was Giacinto Unberto Maganzini he was born in Portsmouth United Kingdom on 28 April 1930 but did apparantely return to Pinzolo, Trento, Italy with his parents to live when he was a child until he was a teenager I believe. He married Barbara May Hancock in 1957 in Portsmouth United Kingdom and died in Portsmouth United Kingdom in March 1995.

His father was Gioachino Pietro Maganzini born 16 June 1894 I think in Pinzolo but I don't have any more information on that and he died in Portsmouth United Kingdom on 11 December 1979 aged 85.

His mother was Rosaria Carolina Maganzini (nee Capaldi) born in 1900 in Portsmouth United Kingdom, she married Gioachino in Portsmouth United Kingdom in about 1926 and she died in Portsmouth United Kingdom on 5 August 1978 aged 78. Her father was Filippo Capaldi born about 1877 he married an Emilia in about 1900 who was born in Italy about 1881 but she died in Portsmouth UK in 1903. Filippo went on to marry Carolina Nardone in 1907 she was born in Vella Dagnone, Italy about 1865 and Ivy Carey in 1927 he died in Portsmouth UK in 1950

I don't have anymore information on Gioachino or his parents I only have the info above from what is known when he came to the United Kingdom.

We have just started working on this side of his family and it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help share any information. I can be contacted at dolphindestiny@btopenworld.com.

Thanks,

Natalie

Find a board about a specific topic