Leone-Enriquez family (Malta>CAN>NY)

Replies: 4

Leone-Enriquez family (Malta>CAN>NY)

Tiffany (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2005 2:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2005 4:49AM GMT
Surnames: Leone-Enriquez
I am Tiffany Bonavia, born and raised in Malta (EU). My mom's maiden name is Leone-Enriquez and her father (my grandfather) name is Vincent Leone-Enriquez. He served in the navy in the second world war, and after the war ended, he emigrated with his wife Margerita (aka margerite or gita) to Canada. They had a daughter there named Rita (my mom) and then emigrated to the US (Brooklyn NY). My grandfather was also a footballer here in Malta befor he emigrated, he used to play with Sliema and the RMA. In the early 1980's he came back to Malta together with his wife and daughter and they lived in Gzira, then Msida and then Zabbar (when my mom married my dad). Unfortunately my grandfather passed away in our residence on 15/07/2003. My grandmother is still alive. Since my mom is an only child, no one will carry on her family name. I was wondering if someone could help me to find any ancestors (dead or alive) both in Malta and abroad. Thanks.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tiffany 27 Apr 2005 8:06AM GMT 
bnich177 29 Sep 2009 6:57AM GMT 
sholmessiedle 26 Jan 2013 2:59PM GMT 
sholmessiedle... 27 Jan 2013 5:57AM GMT 
auzzy018 14 Apr 2011 4:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions