Search for content in message boards


Replies: 3

Re: Micallef

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 10:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Someone has already posted the government website and I think that is the best place to start. You can order birth marriage and death certificates from that website and they will post overseas. If you need any more help then keep posting. You can also email the parishes, all their email addresses are on the internet, if they have time they will look up a marraige or a baptism etc. Most of them have indexes in the parishes which makes it quite quick to look up.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sue Bird 14 Jan 2013 11:58PM GMT 
Bellaar 23 Jan 2013 7:04AM GMT 
Sue Bird 23 Jan 2013 1:16PM GMT 
rachelselway 1 Feb 2013 5:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic