Search for content in message boards

Paul Bonett and Rita Micallef

Replies: 1

Paul Bonett and Rita Micallef

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any information on my grandparents Paul and Rita. They lived in Sliema until they moved to Canada in 1957. I know that my Nannu's father was Michael Bonett but I have no idea what his mother's name was. I also have no information on my Nanna's father who was married to Katerina (unsure of last name). My father doesn't have much information to give me, because he doesn't remember these family members. I believe that my buz nannu left Katerina when they were living in Malta and left her to raise her children on her own. I am contemplating contacting a genealogist in Malta for more information, but of course if I could find something here it would be much easier. My fathers name is Joseph Bonett and he has two brothers, Anthony and Carmel, all living in Canada. I know everything possible about the Bonett's in Canada whom I am related to, but nothing about the family from Malta. Any help would be appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mrsgoldfield 1 Aug 2013 3:45AM GMT 
rachelselway 23 Nov 2013 8:10AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions