Maybe it would help the readers if we gave them a bit more information? These people aren't "typical" people from Drenthe, so we have to explain a little bit.
I think you've learned about them while searching the RC church books of Rhoon in the province of Zuid-Holland. When you look up their original marriage records, and the records of their children's christening, the following information becomes available:
Johannes v.d. Poel x (marriage proclamations 27 Aug 1746 in Rhoon)with Anna Pieters van Bilsen (Belsen).
The marriage was done before the court (gerecht) of Rhoon. There it was said that they had an attestatie (written permission) of Albrandswaard, that proclamation had been done for Johannis van der Poel, not married before, of Uffelt, but has lived in Rhoon recently, and Marijtje Pieters van Bilsen, not married before, of Albrantswaard.
Children, christened (RC) in Rhoon:
* Guelmus, 9 Feb 1747. Witnesses were Abraham van de Poel, Jannetje Jans ... and Elisabeth van Bilse.
* Getruij, 9 Aug 1748. Witnesses were Petronella Pieterse van Bilsen and Gerrit Pieterse van Bilsen.
* Segerus, 13 Apr 1752. Witnesses were Aaltie van Haeselberg and Jan Zegers.
* Joanna, 5 Mar 1754. Witnesses were Gerardus Rog and Maria van der Poel.
* Joannes Baptista, 16 Mar 1756. Witnesses were Joannes Baptista Reijnders and Heijndrijntje Aritze van Hezelenborg.
* Joanna, 21 Jan 1759.Witnesses were Gerrit van Mil and Agatha Aselenberg.
* Joanna, 24 Mar 1761. Witnesses were Gerrit van Mil and Agatha Aselenberg.
I would also search in Oeffelt, Noord-Brabant, and not only in Uffelte, Drenthe.
Wish you the best of luck, this seems to be a hard one!