Search for content in message boards

William and Margaret Empey

Replies: 0

William and Margaret Empey

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 4:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Empey Clark
A family bible regarding the Clark and Empey family of Salt Lake City is for sale at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall in Goodyear AZ. I was allowed to look at it, the earliest entry I saw was Margaret Empey wife of William Empey born ? 17th 1732 died 9th December 1803 aged 71 years.. Thie bible pages are filled with information, so many names! However the best part are pictures! My guest would be starting in the 1860's. I forgot to count how many pictures, a lot of children photos.Some newspaper articles. There is a typed letter from a Clark that was a photographer Sherman Lylle Clark. Other names Emma Jane Barlow , Eleanor Smith, Charlie E Madsen, Minerva Clark, William Empey, Vaughn Howard Clark etc. The date range is 1700 to 1950's. I told the manager of the store Dan Briddle that I was going to do my best to find someone in the family and get this bible home. So here are the details, phone 1-855-889-0290 ask for general manager Dan Briddle. Arizona phone number 623-889-0290. The bible is located in Case 184 the vendor who now owns it is number 1454. Hoping there are enough cousins out there to get this bible home. Mary

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions