Search for content in message boards

Ellen Dorothy Trump born 2 Oct 1896

Replies: 6

Re: Ellen Dorothy Trump born 2 Oct 1896

Posted: 9 Oct 2013 1:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Oct 2013 1:38PM GMT
Hi Carol,

I tried to find more about Ellen Dorothy Trump, also in the News papers, but cannot find anything
From 1939 in NL you have the ''Personal Cards or Records ' for persons who died at least 2 years ago and must have died in NL.
If she died in NL, there should be such a card of her.
On the card is the death date/place, if a person was married the names etc of the groom and also children if there were children. And the birth date/place and parents of the person and in which places he or she lived from the moment the card was made.

The costs for one card are 7,90 euro , from abroad there comes also bank costs to it
if you want such a card you could mail the CBG and mention the full first and last name (maiden name!) and birth date , place, for Ellen you should write 1 or 2 oct. , because there are mentioned two birth dates in records, 2 th Oct could be the date of Registering , the day after the birthday itself.
But on the website all information is available that you should give, you don't have to know the date place/date in NL.

When no card is found, she didn't die in NL. , so in worst case you loose some money, but I guess the costs are not so very high, but ofcourse it's up to you to decide.

don't know if this link works directly : http://www.cbg.nl/download/cbg_personal_record_2013_02.pdf

Or look on the website of CBG, in the Hague, in English , see Research:

http://www.cbg.nl/index.php/280/research?id=280

Ordering from abroad
If you are ordering from abroad, please realize that you will also need to pay for banking costs and postage. It is
best to pay by credit card in order to account for these additional charges. Please include the following:
- Type of credit card
- Full name on card
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- For Visa: the Card Validation Code (CVC): the last three figures of the number on the rear of the card

Further information
Centraal Bureau voor Genealogie
Postbus 11755
NL-2502 AT Den Haag
The Netherlands

Good luck!
Jettie (if I still should find something I let you know)
- Just saw that the link for all information on the Personal record as mend is working well,
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carol_Doust69 8 Oct 2013 3:50PM GMT 
jettie61 8 Oct 2013 4:07PM GMT 
jettie61 8 Oct 2013 4:16PM GMT 
Carol_Doust69 9 Oct 2013 3:27PM GMT 
jettie61 9 Oct 2013 7:36PM GMT 
Carol_Doust69 10 Oct 2013 2:43PM GMT 
jettie61 10 Oct 2013 5:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic