Search for content in message boards

Struyck family

Replies: 1

Re: Struyck family

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 7:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Marianne en her sister Johanna were children from father Alfred Pierre Jean Eugene August Blanchemanche and mother Raden Khoba,probably a descendant of a regent or regent-son. Marianne married Christian Struyk, Johanna married Jan Nicolaas Ouwerkerk.The father of Alfred was Jean Alexander Alfred Blanchemanche, born in Maastricht at 8th of april 1848, the Netherlands. In the Dutch-Indies he married a widow C.G.H.V. Botter dec.1889.Profession: agriculture.
The Blanchemanches come originally from France, some 120 km south-west from Sedan, where they lived for centuries, Hannogne St. Martin, Ardennes.
In the Netherlands I know a grandson of Johanna Blanchemanche: Patrick Ouwerkerk.Last week his mother-in-law contacted me in order to get information about Johanna Blanchemanche. The mother of Alfred was the mother of my grandfather, H.J. van Rijk, the son from a former marriage( the first man died in 1886 in Amersfoort, the netherlands.
I hope you know more at the moment.
greetings,
Henry van Rijk
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
A. Kehoe 6 Jul 1999 12:30AM GMT 
henryvanrijk 6 Jan 2013 2:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions