emigration from Beerta

Replies: 26

Re: Groningen

Sharon Watson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2002 6:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ryks, Watson, Dugstad, Berres, Santjer,
Hi Marilyn,

Yes, I'm Janet's daughter, and I remember you. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone in the family probably since Mavis Urban's funeral.

I've just started working on this. I really don't have too much, although last night I stumbled across great grandpa and great grandma's names, Lefredus and Hilke Sanjter. That was a wonderful find. How much to you have? I have the names of all of John and Hilke Ryks' 13 children but not all of their birthdays. I have a few marriage dates and I remember the names of their spouses, but that's about it.

I'm working on both Dugstad and Ryks side of my family as well as my ex-husbands, Brian Edward Watson. There is native american blood on their dad's side so I was hoping to find some more information on that branch of the tree, but it kind of dead ends, with Brian's grandmother, Augusta Bodie, she was half Ojibwa. Maybe you can give me some tips. I'm really a green horn.

My email address is watson322@newulmtel.net, if you'd like to email me directly.

It was great hearing from you! I have very little on your dad's family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Paul Stuit 5 Jan 2002 6:14PM GMT 
luap40 22 Aug 2005 5:34PM GMT 
watson3221 17 Aug 2002 3:39AM GMT 
Marilyn Hoss 17 Aug 2002 12:12PM GMT 
Sharon Watson 19 Aug 2002 12:59AM GMT 
Deb_kuper 16 Jan 2013 12:43AM GMT 
JerimiahMoerk... 17 Jan 2009 2:08AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic