Search for content in message boards

Jacobus Hendricus Bemelaar and Francine Hendrika Marie Schriyver

Replies: 17

Re: Jacobus Hendricus Bemelaar and Francine Hendrika Marie Schriyver

Posted: 25 Jan 2014 2:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jan 2014 3:09AM GMT
Hello Pat,

There is a Familycard of Jacobus H Bemelaar , his wife and daughters on the website of archiv Rotterdam, that goes until 1939.
On the card it says that a "'Persoonskaart'' (personal card) was made of his wife and daughters,
normally that means that they died in Rotterdam (or elsewere in NL but that a card was also made in the living place at moment of death)
When Jacobus died in Utrecht it says that he and his wife were living in Utrecht then, so I don't understand exactly how there could be a Personal card of his wife in Rotterdam,
but I guess it's worth trying to ask the archiv Rotterdam if it's right that his wife died there,
normally on such a card the place and date of death is registered.

You can contact the archiv Rotterdam on their website, (also in English), then go to ''contact'' on the site rigth above and click on it, then you can put your question there in the field you see:
http://www.gemeentearchief.rotterdam.nl/en
or directly: http://www.gemeentearchief.rotterdam.nl/en/contact

By the way , on the family card is written that they came from Hellendoorn to Rotterdam in 1936.
But they lived elsewere temporarly ,because the News Paper of Nijmegen tells that the family removed to Rotterdam in 1944,

If F H M Schrijver died for sure in NL, there should be a Personal Card of her anyway ,
also if it was in another place then Rotterdam.
But I think it could be very well in Rotterdam, that she went living there with her daughter.

But you can tell the archiv of the Family Card on the site and that there stands a ''Persoonskaart '(Dutch) was made of the family , so if it's correct that she died there or if it's registered on the card .
regards, Jettie

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rpkelderman 19 Jan 2014 12:04AM GMT 
jettie61 25 Jan 2014 9:31PM GMT 
rpkelderman 28 Jan 2014 3:23AM GMT 
jettie61 28 Jan 2014 11:21AM GMT 
rpkelderman 28 Jan 2014 4:52PM GMT 
jettie61 28 Jan 2014 5:16PM GMT 
ubbenkotte 29 Jan 2014 6:55PM GMT 
rpkelderman 29 Jan 2014 7:34PM GMT 
rpkelderman 29 Jan 2014 7:39PM GMT 
rpkelderman 29 Jan 2014 7:42PM GMT