Search for content in message boards

Marianne Oldaker, Utrecht, Deceased/Overledene 1840

Replies: 18

Continued Thanks

Posted: 1 Jul 2014 7:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oldaker
Hello, Robert -

Thank you so much for the web site information. I will look at them and save them in my Bookmarks/Favorites.

Also thank you for the death information of baby Georgina Oldaker. I always feel a bit sad to find death records of very young children.

My friend has been mightily impressed with all the information you have found. I am annotating the images you gave as attachments to your messages, with the information you provided and saving them all as JPEG images to send to my friend. I have noted you as the "collector" of the images in my annotations, which I insert above the images in the JPEGs I save. I like to give proper credit for whatever information is located, including credit to the person who found the information.

I am a librarian by training and like to cite sources properly. :)

I will check for any other Oldaker records in Belgium on the web site you have provided. Of course, any records in Flemish will be out of my scope, except for names. French as well as Spanish are my other languages beyond English.

If my friend has difficulty in using her fluent German to help her figure out the Dutch in the records she or I may be getting back to you. As I wrote in an earlier post, I know French, but my knowledge of Dutch extends only to Dutch chocolate. ;)

Using my English to Dutch translation software . . .
Eeuwige dank / Eternal thanks -
Jean E. DeLauche
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RvanDuuren 30 Jun 2014 11:03PM GMT 
jdelauche 30 Jun 2014 11:22PM GMT 
jdelauche 30 Jun 2014 8:05PM GMT 
RvanDuuren 1 Jul 2014 11:49AM GMT 
jdelauche 1 Jul 2014 1:43PM GMT 
jdelauche 30 Jun 2014 8:22PM GMT 
ubbenkotte 1 Jul 2014 7:03AM GMT 
ubbenkotte 1 Jul 2014 7:13AM GMT 
jdelauche 1 Jul 2014 1:58PM GMT