Search for content in message boards

Marianne Oldaker, Utrecht, Deceased/Overledene 1840

Replies: 18

In Case Others Are Researching This Oldaker Family

Posted: 30 Jun 2014 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oldaker, Oldacre, Waters, Warters
I will add this, in case others are researching this Oldaker family, which I am researching for a friend.

There are marriage records for 2 of the daughters of Barnard and Nancy Oldaker: Caroline and Harriet/Harriett Oldaker. The family lived in Rotterdam, The Netherlands but both daughters were married at The Hague at the British Consulate by the Church of England pastor who was affiliated with the British Consulate.

Also, some of the children of Barnard Oldaker (cabinet maker from England) and his wife Nancy were baptized in England and some were baptized by the Church of England pastor affiliated with the British Consulate in Paris, France.

Both Caroline and Harriet (maybe spelled Harriett) Oldaker married men who were English citizens, like themselves and their parents.

My friend and her other family members have marriage records for The Hague marriages. Plus, they have the England and Paris baptismal records.

There are messages and answers about some of the family of Barnard and Nancy Waters (Warters) Oldaker (Oldacre) on the Rootschat.com message boards and the Oldaker surname Ancestry.com message board.

My thanks in advance for any future information posted here.

Jean E. DeLauche
Missouri, USA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RvanDuuren 30 Jun 2014 11:03PM GMT 
jdelauche 30 Jun 2014 11:22PM GMT 
jdelauche 30 Jun 2014 8:05PM GMT 
RvanDuuren 1 Jul 2014 11:49AM GMT 
jdelauche 1 Jul 2014 1:43PM GMT 
jdelauche 30 Jun 2014 8:22PM GMT 
ubbenkotte 1 Jul 2014 7:03AM GMT 
ubbenkotte 1 Jul 2014 7:13AM GMT 
jdelauche 1 Jul 2014 1:58PM GMT