Search for content in message boards

Beginning the search for Portuguese Ancestry (LINO, Ferreira, Henriques,Carvalho)

Replies: 1

Beginning the search for Portuguese Ancestry (LINO, Ferreira, Henriques,Carvalho)

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 12:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LINO, Ferreira, Henriques,Carvalho, Rodrigues
I am helping a friend with researching their family tree and its the first time that I have ever looked into Portuguese Ancestry.

Most of the family originated in Portugal, but some moved to Brazil and from there they both ended up in America.

What I do know:
or as best as i know should be correct

Francisco Henriques de Carvalho born 1907 in Mantaca, Portugal, died in Nova Iguaçu, Rio de janeiro, Brazil.

married

Maria Rodrigues do Carmo born 1917 in Mantaca, Portugal, also died in Nova Iguaca.

They had a child Olimpia Rodrigues (from what I understand she took her mothers name).

-----
She married Fernando Lino (b.1951 in Portugal) most likely Tras os montes, Portugal.

He was the son of Francisco Lino born Tras os montes, Portugal in 1911 died in Mass.

His wife was Maria Eugenia Feijo born in Tras os Montes and died in Mass in 1967.

------------------------

I am still trying to trace the first half going from Portugal to Brazil. And the other family coming to America.
Lino most likely 1975's ish due to birth of children time line.

Any help would be appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
xfaith 2 Nov 2012 6:39AM GMT 
criscorreia1 22 Feb 2013 1:02AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic