Search for content in message boards

ANCESTORS ARRIVING IN VIGO -Adele H Fleischmann, daughter Adele Anna FleisChmann and Paul Wurth

Replies: 0

ANCESTORS ARRIVING IN VIGO -Adele H Fleischmann, daughter Adele Anna FleisChmann and Paul Wurth

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 8:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Sep 2013 9:21AM GMT
Hi, Adele and daughter are my ancestors. Adele H married a Hugo Fleischmann in 1915 in England. In 1916 Adele has a daughter named Adele Anna Fleischmann. On 5 October 1916 Adele and her daughter are found to board the Highland Piper leaving London and they are set to get off the ship at Vigo. Her husband is not with her but there is a Paul (and what looks like the surname of Wurth) on the passenger list also bound for Vigo. His age is given as 23. Adele is 22 and her daughter six months old. I have attached the passenger list if this assists anyone. I can find no more out about Adele and her daughter. Is anyone able to help please? I am really stuck on this one and do not have a worldwide subscription. Am wondering if anyone could please look for a death, marriage etc for me? Adele (Mum) was born 26 October 1894 in England. Adele (daughter) was born Apr/May/Jun quarters 1916 in London. Am wondering who this Paul Wurth is. I cannot find a death for Hugo. It seems strange Adele marries him in 1915, has a daughter by him and then is found travelling in 1916 without him. This one is a mystery. As before, not sure if anyone can help please? I know this is a long shot. Not sure either what part of Spain Vigo is? Did they travel onto somewhere else after this?

Kind regards

Kathryn
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions