Search the Boards

Search Results for "prussia" - 20 Messages

per page

Re: NY Dohr Family Posted on: 06 Sep 2016, by  KathleenLouis...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

...Date: abt 1843 Age: 25 Gender: Male Ethnicity/ Nationality: Prussian (German) Place of Origin: Prussia Port of Departure: Le Havre, France and London, England Destination: Milwaukee Port of Arr...

Re: Yanke Posted on: 08 Sep 2016, by  DRoepke

Surnames > Schuelke

...America. She was born 28 January 1856 in the village of Neu Grunau in Kreis (county) Flatow in West Prussia to parents Carl Dubslaff and Carolina Redmann. Yanke is likely, as you know, originally Jahnke in G...

Re: GOGOLIN, SCHMIDT, SCHULTZ Posted on: 29 Aug 2016, by  Tera Winker

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

... I can trace my ancestry back to Peter Gogolin (1756-1833) born in Gross Kruschin, Strassburg, West Prussia. My ancestor, Paul Gogolin (1845-1900) came to the U.S. on 20, May, 1892. He was born in Strassbu...

Immigration from Hannover, Prussia (1800-1890) to USA Posted on: 31 Aug 2016, by  DeSmitCA

Topics > Migration > Migration patterns

...information regarding immigration records for my paternal great grandmother who migrated from Hannover, Prussia, to USA around 1881-1886. I have very little information. Birth: Maria Kalthof DOB: 4 Jan ...

Re: Looking for Vorwaller/ Dramish Posted on: 28 Aug 2016, by  alohayall1

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

Hi David - I'm Wanda's granddaughter trying to pick up where she left off. I was wondering if you've found anything more on the Vorwallers. Thanks for your help!

Re: Polish families in Radom/Ashley area Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  patty campbel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Washington

...(1851-1931/32). she had 3 siblings: Marie, Anna (1876-1925) and Franz (1873-?) Michael was from East Prussia; Marie from Thuringen. Per mom, Joseph came to America from Thuringen, Germany when he was 1 ye...

Immigration from Hannover, Prussia (1800-1890) to USA Posted on: 31 Aug 2016, by  DeSmitCA

Topics > Migration > Migration patterns

...information regarding immigration records for my paternal great grandmother who migrated from Hannover, Prussia, to USA around 1881-1886. I have very little information. Birth: Maria Kalthof DOB: 4 Jan ...

John sylvester Seal Posted on: 04 Sep 2016, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

From Find a Grave: John S. Seal, Sr., of Potterville (formerly of King of Prussia), Pa., died Friday, March 4, 2005, at home, surrounded by his loving family. He was the husband of Gertrude E. Abbott Seal. I...

Re: schneider Posted on: 05 Sep 2016, by  BSmcway

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Crawford

My Schneider/Snyder relatives came over from Prussia Germany and settled in Crawford County in or around 1833/1834. I'm looking for any information anyone has.

Re: Polish families in Radom/Ashley area Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  patty campbel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Washington

...(1851-1931/32). she had 3 siblings: Marie, Anna (1876-1925) and Franz (1873-?) Michael was from East Prussia; Marie from Thuringen. Per mom, Joseph came to America from Thuringen, Germany when he was 1 ye...

Re: Family Bible with BOLTE Posted on: 07 Sep 2016, by  Richard Stenz...

Surnames > Bolte

...looking for my greatgrandmother Emilie Maria Bolte (or Amelia Marie Bolte) b. 1866 in Oldenberg area of Prussia (Germany). If you have any information regarding this Bolte, I would appreciate Communicating w...

Harland Harris Posted on: 30 Aug 2016, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...and their husbands, Beverly and Larry Wright of Canton, Pa., and Gail and Arthur Forster of King of Prussia...

George Heinzmann (Heintzman, Heinsman)1839-1911 Queens, New York Posted on: 31 Aug 2016, by  donanvan

Surnames > Heinzman

George Heinzmann, my great, great grandfather was born circa December, 1839 in Germany (Prussia). I am trying to track down his German ancestors. Based upon the US Federal Censuses, where in Germany/Prussia he wa...

Re: Koellings of St. Louis, Franklin, Warren, MO Posted on: 03 Sep 2016, by  DBurre

Surnames > Koelling

My great grandfather Johann Frederick August Koelling was born in Bonneberg, westphalan, Valdalia, Prussia. He came with his family from Germany when he was 14 years old. They came through the Port Orleans...

Hannover, Prussia Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  DeSmitCA

Surnames > Kotthoff

...information on my paternal Great Grandmother Maria Kalthof or Kolthof, born 4 January 1866, in Hannover, Prussia. She migrated to the United States between 1880-1883. She lived in Nebraska for sometime ...

Re: Reichenbach (Province)? in Prussia Posted on: 07 Sep 2016, by  Peter Wilke

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

...they came from Charlottenburg, Brandenburg, but later records indicate they came from Reichenbach in Prussia. This town is now called Rychliki. There also seems to be a connection with the Weidner family f...

Re: Was this William Wernecke one of the Wernecke Bros who owned a Meat Market in Chicago, Il. around 1880 Posted on: 30 Aug 2016, by  crwernecke

Surnames > Wernecke

My father's research shows Wilhelm Wernecke was born on 17 October 1816 in Lenzen, (Prussia) Germany. He was the brother of my ancestor, August Wernecke, who ran one of the two Wernecke Brothers meat market...

Re: Kamla Family History/new E-mail Address Posted on: 01 Sep 2016, by  sassakat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

...been my paternal great, great grandmother. She may have been born Maria Kamla in 1867 in Poppelau, Prussia in Selisia to Ignatz and Julianna (Julia) Kamla (Gandera) as it appears on the Hamburg Germany regi...

Re: Kamla Family History/new E-mail Address Posted on: 01 Sep 2016, by  sassakat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

...been my paternal great, great grandmother. She may have been born Maria Kamla in 1867 in Poppelau, Prussia in Selisia to Ignatz and Julianna (Julia) Kamla (Gandera) as it appears on the Hamburg Germany regi...

Re: sisters of Frieda Berndt Pagel, in Milwaukee about 1868? Posted on: 01 Sep 2016, by  skeerticat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

...not sorted it all out but from some of what I did fins, her Husband August and his brother Henry fled Prussia and came here as a family unit. I think that Henry's son Carl married August's daughter Emilie. I...

per page