Search the Boards

Search Results for "viney" - 23 Messages

per page

Re: Aylward,Bodfield,Bradford,Martin,Munro,Padmore,Quirk,Tester & Viney Posted on: 24 Nov 2014, by  patrick_thorn

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

I have recently started the long journey of tracing my family tree and I have stumbled across this message board. My Father's Grandmother on his Mother's side was Emma Callaghan (nee Padmore) born c1...

Re: Aylward,Bodfield,Bradford,Martin,Munro,Padmore,Quirk,Tester & Viney Posted on: 27 Nov 2014, by  michelleash68

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Evening Patrick, Yes your Fathers Grandmother was definitely one of 'our' Padmores. I've just accessed Emily Jane Padmore (1870) and Patrick Callaghan's marriage certificate (1st sep 1889) and it giv...

Re: Valentin Presler/Presley Posted on: 03 Dec 2014, by  Robin Fletche...

Surnames > Presley

Hello Sylvia, I am a great granddaughter of George Washington Presley and Viney(Vinney) Dobbs Pressley. My Grandfather was Their son, Luther Presley. I found your posts while researching the Presley fami...

Re: JONES, Louis (Lewis) Milton Posted on: 10 Dec 2014, by  Jones_Georgia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Harris

A Louis/Lewis Milton Jones Y-DNA, kit number 286214, test results with Family Tree DNA matches the Family Tree DNA results of my Jones ancestor, Richard A. Jones, kit number 359171. The Richard A. Jo...

Re: Viney's in England Posted on: 22 Dec 2014, by  Shirley Walte...

Surnames > Viney

Hello Deb, I would like to take you up on the offer (if its still available) to see the Wiltshire Viney tree. I tried to contact you via the email address above but it could not connect. I would love to fi...

Re: Viney's in England (Stockton, Wiltshire) Posted on: 23 Dec 2014, by  kevin_smith13...

Surnames > Viney

Hi Shirley, Like Deb, I'm descended from George Viney born in Stockton in May 1818. George had a sister Anne born in 1813 and a brother William born in 1816, both in Stockton. I don't seem to have any Jac...

Re: Patrick Johnson/Johnston Posted on: 28 Dec 2014, by  rrmead

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Mecklenburg

...Great-grandfather. There is much information about Patrick Johnson/Johnston on Ancestry trees; most show John and Viney as his parents. He was married 4 times, first to Elizabeth Thomas 1830, Irene Wood ...

Re: Kincaids of Boone Co., IN - DNA possibilities Posted on: 01 Jan 2015, by  fivebartons

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

...be Elizabeth's son. I know there is a lot of differing opinion if this Thomas was married to Hannah Viney first, but I still don't know. I believe this Thomas is the son of Thomas and Hannah Tincher Kinc...

Andrus & Native Americans Posted on: 08 Jan 2015, by  jp509031

Surnames > Andrus

I have found records of Thos Andrus cited as being a father of 3 Choctaw girls. Tennessee, Viney, and Liza. Viney was born around 1859 and all carry the surname of Young. The mothers name was Hanna Young who ...

Re: james booe Posted on: 19 Jan 2015, by  James Booe

Surnames > Viney

My email is jandmbooe@gmail.com

Re: Kelly ,Wren, Naughton, Walsh and Baker Posted on: 20 Jan 2015, by  RhondaEmbee

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Western Australia > General

...Wren (brothers). Miss Naomi Wren (sister)_, Messrs. Ben and Ernest Wren (nephews), Mesdames Andrews and Viney (Sisters-in-law) Messrs. G. Viney, W. and J. Kelly and E. Potter (brothers-in-law) . So......the s...

Vergie Mae Tillery Posted on: 21 Jan 2015, by  Myssi10

Surnames > Tillery

Vergie (not for sure abt spelling) Mae Tillery born to G.W. and Viney Lewis Tillery married James E Easley September 6 1938 in San Joaquin, California. James is the son of George and Osie Pierce Easley. ...

Re: Viney's in England (Stockton, Wiltshire) Posted on: 04 Feb 2015, by  Shirley Walte...

Surnames > Viney

Hi Kevin, Only just saw your email. Jacob Viney born 1854, is the son of Paul Viney who was born in Stockton in 1816. I thought George's father William and Paul's father John may have been related - possibly br...

Re: Peter O Blue (Guinea Blue) Posted on: 07 Feb 2015, by  Constance Hil...

Surnames > Blue

...info on Peter. I am related to him. I am finding it hard to locate anything on his son Malcolm's wife( Viney Merritt), i.e. marriage etc. Also would like to know if you have info on a story re: the brother...

Foster Viney Posted on: 01 Mar 2015, by  atisha viney

Surnames > Viney

Hello im trying to put my family tree togather and if anyone has any information about foster viney or ayone related please message me. Im from ohio my fathers name is anthony quinn viney his father is foster viney ...

Re: LITTLEJOHNS of PARIS, TX (Lamar County) Posted on: 03 Mar 2015, by  charrison7707...

Surnames > Littlejohn

...grandma (Helen Littlejohn, Wright-Williams kinfolk in Paris,Tx also. All I know is that her grandma Viney Littlejohn raise her. I'm not sure of her mother's name could be (Minnie or Winnie) and her father...

Re: John J Easley Posted on: 04 Mar 2015, by  Paula Sain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

1840 Calloway Co KY Archa Dobson head of household Wm H Ballance married Arkey Dobson 12 Aug 1841 Calloway Co KY 1850 Calloway Co KY # 193 Wm H Balance 1792 VA Archa Balance 1810 KY Edwin Balance ...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  louise wainwr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

Hi Mickie. I am LouAnn Green Wainwright. My dad was George Green the youngest child of James and Viney Green. He was born in 1916 and died in 1980. There were eleven Green's born to Viney and James. Lucy G...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  louise wainwr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

...and James lives in Sweetwater, TN. I am happy to have found out some things about my grandmother Viney, but NOTHING ...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 13 Apr 2015, by  MaxineElliott

...was corresponding with Lucy (unk last name) recently; she is related to Lucy Green. I have Melvina (Viney) SHANTY Green b. 14 March 1876 Franklin Co., NY; d. 10 Nov 1949 Upper Darby, Delaware, PA. She ma...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 14 Apr 2015, by  louise wainwr...

...obviously he never knew him as my father was born in 1916. My father had always told me that his mother Viney was a French Canuck Indian from Canada?? He never spoke much of his father James, but told me...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 15 Apr 2015, by  MaxineElliott

Hi Again... I don't have much information on Viney and James' children except what I've found on the census and what you and Lucy gave me. I've been trying to find James' death cert to no avail also. ...

Re: African-American Posted on: 15 Apr 2015, by  Tray Quarterm...

Surnames > Sipp

Hey Nikole, My grandmother was Viney Sipp, daughter of Tom and Mattie as well. I live in Cordele with a lot of her offsprings, hit me up on Facebook-- Tray Felton

per page