Search the Boards

Search Results for "viney" - 21 Messages

per page

Re: William H. BUFF - V. Emeline "Emma" SWINK - Burke, Cleveland Counties of N.C. Posted on: 05 Jul 2014, by  Pbuffknowles

Surnames > Buff

William H And Viney Buff are my great great grandparents. I have just begun research. I recently visited the Buff cemetery in Burke County which is in the middle of Pine Mountain Golf Course. I understood ...

Re: Peavine Church Cemetery: ---SWAINEY BUFF Posted on: 05 Jul 2014, by  Pbuffknowles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Walker

..."Swink" family comes in to play. Any more information would be appreciated. I do know that William and Viney had to leave Burke County due to illegal activities (bootlegging). And moved to Sand ...

Re: Peavine Church Cemetery: ---SWAINEY BUFF Posted on: 08 Jul 2014, by  vbquillan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Walker

...not installed my family program back into it yet. AUGH! After leaving NC, they went to GA, where Viney died, then to TN, where William remarried, then they moved to Section Alabama.. I wish I could ac...

Re: Jesse Blythe/Drake Posted on: 19 Jul 2014, by  Chester Blyth...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Southampton

Hi, Arlene. Jesse obtained a marriage bond as Jesse Drake but when he and Lavina (aka Viney) were married he was married as Jesse Blythe. I stopped the research a few years ago but have recently begun ag...

The parents of Thomas William Sloan 1876-1955 Posted on: 25 Jul 2014, by  christina slo...

Surnames > Sloan

...Sloan's mother), then a Curtis Williams( I think 2 children were born of this marriage Bedie Irene and Viney Monar), and a Nettie Parker. He is listed as a widow on his death certificate. This is a very co...

Re: Lavina Hansil Mauney Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by  mightybroad

Surnames > Mauney

Hello, I sent you an email. Have you seen the 1860 census for Viney Mauney? It shows her children and grandchildren.

Cecil Harry Viney Posted on: 26 Sep 2014, by  timwils

Surnames > Viney

Hi My grandfather was a viney, his father was cecil harry viney. marr 1891. his father, according to the banns was a vet. I have had no success in tracing c h viney: birth or death or his fathers birth or death....

Family of Daniel Baxter Bills and Martha Walker Bills (NC,TN, MS, TX) 1797-1866 Posted on: 28 Sep 2014, by  janistrayler

Surnames > Bills

In particular, looking for information on Deborah Bills born ca 1832 and Violet (Viney) Bills born ca 1835. Most group sheets I've seen do not have these two daughters. But there is a significant gap bet...

Re: Lavina Hansil Mauney Posted on: 04 Oct 2014, by  haveulosturmi...

Surnames > Mauney

...research I have found the second George Mauney was married to Mary Jenkins Mauney in 1825 then to Lavina (Viney) Hansil in 1837. George and Mary had five children (three sons and two daughters). George and...

Re: Proof Benjamin Franklin Blanton (abt 1801-1842) is father of Obadiah Blanton (abt 1825-1865)? Posted on: 04 Oct 2014, by  mslipper1

Surnames > Blanton

...Blanton Jr. Francis married Martha J Carrington in Collin Texas and Obadiah (his brother) married Viney(?)(Vinez) Carrington in 1854 in Cherokee Texas. I found the two marriage documents and made a con...

Edith M. Holbert Baker - Zanesville, Ohio Posted on: 08 Oct 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Holbert

...Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2007, to join her three daughters, Lillian L. Howe, Leona E. Bishop and Caroline S. Viney. She was born March 8, 1911, in Cutler, Ohio to the late Grace Austin Singer Rush. She was a mem...

Re: Looking for family Posted on: 25 Oct 2014, by  vppajamas

Surnames > Wilburn

My name is Vanessa Cromwell Edward Wilborn married my grandfather's sister Viney Cromwell they are from Dallas County Arkansas. Edward Wilborn is Booker T. Wilborn's brother. Their father's name was York J...

Re: Looking for family Posted on: 25 Oct 2014, by  vppajamas

Surnames > Wilburn

My name is Vanessa Cromwell Edward Wilborn married my grandfather's sister Viney Cromwell they are from Dallas County Arkansas. Edward Wilborn is Booker T. Wilborn's brother. Their father's name was York J...

Stoudemire (BLK) (Prattville) Autauga County Alabama Posted on: 25 Oct 2014, by  redd calloway

Surnames > Stoudemire

...Stoutmire. He was born June 26, 1893 in Prattville AL to Will Stoudemire abt 1871 -??? and Louvenia (Viney) 1865-1941 Tyus. His known siblings were Pearl, Lottie Bell, Nora, Paul, and Mary. They all reloca...

African American Swedenburg's nad Bouknight Connection Posted on: 27 Oct 2014, by  praiseworthyc...

Surnames > Swedenburg

...with Amanda 1855 – Edith Swedenburgh- this is my line- she married a Hope and her daughter Viney married an Eargle 1859 – Amanda Swedenburgh- she had two husbands- the first was a...

Re: BIRCHFIELD, GARDNER, Mitchell NC Posted on: 31 Oct 2014, by  jeninestockda...

Surnames > Birchfield

Viney Hughes married George Gardner and they are the parents of Martha "Emma" Gardner. Emma is the sister of my great grandmother.

Re: BIRCHFIELD, GARDNER, Mitchell NC Posted on: 31 Oct 2014, by  jeninestockda...

Surnames > Birchfield

Viney Hughes married George Gardner and they are the parents of Martha "Emma" Gardner. Emma is the sister of my great grandmother. This is in my father's notes "GEORGE GARDNER WAS RAISE...

Re: Aylward,Bodfield,Bradford,Martin,Munro,Padmore,Quirk,Tester & Viney Posted on: 24 Nov 2014, by  PATRICK THORN

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

I have recently started the long journey of tracing my family tree and I have stumbled across this message board. My Father's Grandmother on his Mother's side was Emma Callaghan (nee Padmore) born c1...

Re: Aylward,Bodfield,Bradford,Martin,Munro,Padmore,Quirk,Tester & Viney Posted on: 27 Nov 2014, by  michelleash68

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

Evening Patrick, Yes your Fathers Grandmother was definitely one of 'our' Padmores. I've just accessed Emily Jane Padmore (1870) and Patrick Callaghan's marriage certificate (1st sep 1889) and it giv...

Re: Valentin Presler/Presley Posted on: 03 Dec 2014, by  Robin Fletche...

Surnames > Presley

Hello Sylvia, I am a great granddaughter of George Washington Presley and Viney(Vinney) Dobbs Pressley. My Grandfather was Their son, Luther Presley. I found your posts while researching the Presley fami...

Re: JONES, Louis (Lewis) Milton Posted on: 10 Dec 2014, by  Jones_Georgia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Harris

A Louis/Lewis Milton Jones Y-DNA, kit number 286214, test results with Family Tree DNA matches the Family Tree DNA results of my Jones ancestor, Richard A. Jones, kit number 359171. The Richard A. Jo...

per page