Search the Boards

Search Results for "viney" - 18 Messages

per page

Re: Viney's in England (Stockton, Wiltshire) Posted on: 04 Feb 2015, by  Shirley Walte...

Surnames > Viney

Hi Kevin, Only just saw your email. Jacob Viney born 1854, is the son of Paul Viney who was born in Stockton in 1816. I thought George's father William and Paul's father John may have been related - possibly br...

Re: Peter O Blue (Guinea Blue) Posted on: 07 Feb 2015, by  connieinls

Surnames > Blue

...info on Peter. I am related to him. I am finding it hard to locate anything on his son Malcolm's wife( Viney Merritt), i.e. marriage etc. Also would like to know if you have info on a story re: the brother...

Foster Viney Posted on: 01 Mar 2015, by  atisha viney

Surnames > Viney

Hello im trying to put my family tree togather and if anyone has any information about foster viney or ayone related please message me. Im from ohio my fathers name is anthony quinn viney his father is foster viney ...

Re: LITTLEJOHNS of PARIS, TX (Lamar County) Posted on: 03 Mar 2015, by  charrison7707...

Surnames > Littlejohn

...grandma (Helen Littlejohn, Wright-Williams kinfolk in Paris,Tx also. All I know is that her grandma Viney Littlejohn raise her. I'm not sure of her mother's name could be (Minnie or Winnie) and her father...

Re: John J Easley Posted on: 04 Mar 2015, by  Paula Sain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

1840 Calloway Co KY Archa Dobson head of household Wm H Ballance married Arkey Dobson 12 Aug 1841 Calloway Co KY 1850 Calloway Co KY # 193 Wm H Balance 1792 VA Archa Balance 1810 KY Edwin Balance ...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  louise wainwr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

Hi Mickie. I am LouAnn Green Wainwright. My dad was George Green the youngest child of James and Viney Green. He was born in 1916 and died in 1980. There were eleven Green's born to Viney and James. Lucy G...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  louise wainwr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

...and James lives in Sweetwater, TN. I am happy to have found out some things about my grandmother Viney, but NOTHING ...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 13 Apr 2015, by  MaxineElliott

...was corresponding with Lucy (unk last name) recently; she is related to Lucy Green. I have Melvina (Viney) SHANTY Green b. 14 March 1876 Franklin Co., NY; d. 10 Nov 1949 Upper Darby, Delaware, PA. She ma...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 14 Apr 2015, by  louise wainwr...

...obviously he never knew him as my father was born in 1916. My father had always told me that his mother Viney was a French Canuck Indian from Canada?? He never spoke much of his father James, but told me...

Re: 1884 or 1894 census, SHANTY, LOSS, GREEN Posted on: 15 Apr 2015, by  MaxineElliott

Hi Again... I don't have much information on Viney and James' children except what I've found on the census and what you and Lucy gave me. I've been trying to find James' death cert to no avail also. ...

Re: African-American Posted on: 15 Apr 2015, by  Tray Quarterm...

Surnames > Sipp

Hey Nikole, My grandmother was Viney Sipp, daughter of Tom and Mattie as well. I live in Cordele with a lot of her offsprings, hit me up on Facebook-- Tray Felton

Veda Viney Hurley - b. Chillicothe, Ohio Posted on: 26 Apr 2015, by  Contribution

Surnames > Viney

Veda Vera Viney Hurley, age 74 of Troy passed away at 10:35 P.M. on Thursday April 23, 2015 at her residence surrounded with the love of her family. She was born March 21, 1941 in Chillicothe, Ohio (Ross...

Constance Ellen Turpin Oct1878-June20 1960 & Joseph Thomas Apsey Jan 2 1864-Oct 14 1937 Posted on: 28 Apr 2015, by  Mary_T93

Surnames > Turpin

...Capetown South Africa. Connie was born at Twinstead Hall Essex England. Children are Leslie,Harley,Dorothy Viney, Claude, Basil, John, Everlie, Robert & Marjorie. Everlie b 1906 married Frederick Edwar...

Re: do any of your Vineys originate in southern England? Posted on: 01 May 2015, by  Kerry Palmer

Surnames > Viney

Hello Deb, My 2 x Gr. Grandmother was a Mary Viney christened in 1803 at Nursling, Hampshire. Her parents were a James and Jane Viney and she had 3 x siblings. She went on to marry a Joseph Hodges from Hale ...

Tennessee - Batts Posted on: 09 May 2015, by  jkilgore29

Surnames > Batts

Looking for family of Charles Batts, abt 1806 VA,Granville Batts Giles TN, abt 1846, Viney Batts, Rivers Giles TN, Abt 1838, Alice White abt 1862 Nashville TN.

Ilma Ethel Houghton Stuchbury / m Phillip Wilson Posted on: 17 May 2015, by  mjbush110

Surnames > Stuchbury

...property that belongs to this family. My family line is from Edmund Watts Stuchbury and Bessie Ellen Viney and their son Herbert Henry Houghton Stuchbury. I would appreciate any info connected to this pers...

Looking for information about James Elam Boatright & wife Orlena Lavina "Viney" Pittman- lived Bell Co.KY Posted on: 15 Jun 2015, by  KLGMereness

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...application. We are trying to find the death date and burial place of James and his wife Mary Lavina "Viney or Vina" Pittman Boatright. Several people online have noted that James and his wife ...

Seaborn Anderson and Lavinia Jane Sellers Anderson Bozeman Posted on: 02 Jul 2015, by  cjh0453

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lowndes

...1888 (?). I have seen her name spelled as Levina or Lavina. She has also gone by the nickname of "Viney". A few years after Seaborn's death, she married John B. Bozeman in 1870. He was b. abt....

per page