Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "viney" - 11 Messages

per page

David GASS Will lists Slaves with One Child and her Surname Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by  LMGaunt

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Slave Information

...child Samson. Nancy, boy called Bill , Salley, Negro woman and child called Tilley , her daughter Viney FORTHE (which is underlined). Notes due from: William F. Worthy, J . Tribbel/Treebee, George G...

Re: Leon and Emma (Johnson or Johnston) Odom 1877-1886 Posted on: 20 Aug 2015, by  Jennifer Fluh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Trinity

...of household' UGH!! I had another theory - Leonidas and Martha were children of Joseph and Martha Viney Purvis in MS - he died in the war and Martha remarried a Martin Boone. A lady I corresponded with s...

Re: Cheeks Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by  OteyColyn

Surnames > Cheeks

Sandra, I am a descendant of Dick and Viney Cheek. I am curious to know who Dick's father was in Kentucky. Dick Cheek's father is from Kentucky and mother is from North Carolina. Dick Cheek (possibly Ric...

Ardis Neylandville, TX & Pike County, AL Posted on: 31 Aug 2015, by  ChiiaGirl

Surnames > Ardis

...schedules. But have no idea where to look or begin. I am trying to find out more about a Saunders Ardis/Viney from North Carolina, who had a son named George born in Pikes Peak Alabama who married Amy Ardi...

Re: charlesacobs married to Mary ann Charles Jacobs Born Middlesex England Posted on: 08 Sep 2015, by  Wendy Viney

Surnames > Jacobs

...was my great great grandfather. His daughter Eliza Jacobs was my great grandmother, married to Thomas Viney. Charles appears, from Old Bailey records, to have been in trouble prior to final trial - larceny...

Re: Harvey Collins m. Viney Gibson Posted on: 20 Sep 2015, by  Nancy Collins

Surnames > Gibson

Hi - My husband and I are also looking for information on Harvey and Viney to trace the Indian heritage. Harvey and Viney were my FIL's grandparents. His Dad was Bedford. Any help you can provide will be mos...

Re: Father of James Claypool b. 1701 Posted on: 29 Sep 2015, by  James_Booe

Surnames > Claypool

...lost favor. (BTW, I'm descended from James' (b. 1701) daughter Sarah Claypool and her husband John Viney). Like you, I've been puzzled and frustrated with regard to the "evidence" marshaled to ...

Lavinia Pineo and Family Posted on: 08 Oct 2015, by  Gary Bennett

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Kings

...53, husband to James Loveless; Prudence Coffin age 25, named, but no relation 1891 Census of Canada - Viney Loveless , widowed, living alone in Scotch Bay, age 65 1901 Census of Canada - Laverne Lobelen ...

Re: Lois Wade Helms Potter Posted on: 15 Oct 2015, by  HL2604

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hill

...best if you continue research? William James Moores (28 Jan 1844 - 6 Mar 1923) and Ruth Lavinia "Viney" Pendleton (25 Dec 1844 - 15 Oct 1935) were James Wade's inlaws. They're found 1870 and 18...

son: - John Anthony Willett, Sr. - Zanesville, Ohio Posted on: 18 Oct 2015, by  Contribution

Surnames > Willett

...Skyler; daughters, Tennille, Amber, Jade, Johnna and Heidi all of Zanesville; ex-spouse, Theressa Willett (Viney) whom he married July 6, 1979; sisters, Joyce (Dennis) Tabler, Vickie (Terry) Dalrymple and ...

Re: Need death information for James Elam Boatright/Boatwright and wife Vina/Lavina Pittman Boatright Posted on: 24 Oct 2015, by  KLGMereness

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...for James E. Boatright after 1900. They used all spellings of that surname. James E. and wife Vina/Viney do not appear in any census after 1900. A flood in 1977 destroyed the majority of records for Bel...

per page