Search the Boards

Search Results for "viney" - 24 Messages

per page

Re: Rougeau, Rougeou Posted on: 26 Feb 2014, by  ann19731

Surnames > Rougeau

...Rougeau, who was Murphy's brother. The brothers consisted of Edward, Paul W. , Byron, and Elvin. sisters Viney, Ruby. I know there is a 1/2 brother in eunice. Adeline rougeau was my great grandmother. ...

james booe Posted on: 17 Mar 2014, by  corvino3

Surnames > Viney

Hello, I am trying to contact Mr. Booe. Anyone have his e-mail? Thanks, Michael corvino3@yahoo.com

Milliken/Milligan connection in Hood County, Texas Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by  hginger1962

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCracken

I am looking for my gggreat grandmother Lavina (Vina or Viney) Ann Milligan Smith Arrington. We are at a brick wall as to where and when she was born or who her parents are. She was said to be born ca 18...

Arrington's of Hood County, Texas Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by  hginger1962

Surnames > Arrington

I am looking for my gggreat grandmother Lavina (Vina or Viney) Ann Milligan Smith Arrington. We are at a brick wall as to where and when she was born or who her parents are. She was said to be born ca 1831...

Lavina (Viney or Vina) Ann Milligan, Texas Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by  hginger1962

Surnames > Milligan

I am looking for my gggreat grandmother Lavina (Vina or Viney) Ann Milligan Smith Arrington. We are at a brick wall as to where and when she was born or who her parents are. She was said to be born ca 1831...

Lavina (Viney or Vina) Ann Milligan, Texas possibly a Milliken??? Posted on: 28 Mar 2014, by  hginger1962

Surnames > Milliken

Re: Viney's in England Posted on: 05 Apr 2014, by  sharryn74

Surnames > Viney

Hi, I am trying to trace my husband's family tree. His father was Ivan Henry James Viney b 1933 Frome, Somerset. His father was Ivan Gerald Viney b 1903 Maiden Bradley, Wiltshire. Unfortunately his parents ...

Viney Morris born 1798 lived in Jones, Georgia Posted on: 06 Apr 2014, by  cwebinclee

Surnames > Chandler

Viney Morris lived with Frances Paul, Jonas Jackson and Pink Finney in 1870 Jones, Georgia Does anyone have info on them. I know Frances Paul also was Frances Morgan and was found earlier living with Ste...

Seeking John Phillips' first wife and mother of their children: Sarah, Thomas, John, Gabriel, Ezra et al. Posted on: 09 Apr 2014, by  hoydia

Surnames > Phillips

...married to other children of John that might have a clue as to their mother's name: Parsons, Spiers, Viney, Cummins and Williams Thanks. doyle phillips

Re: Cooper,East London orig.Bermondsey Posted on: 10 Apr 2014, by  sue borge

Surnames > Cooper

...also had another brother called george.Their dad was richard jacques cooper and their mum ellen(nellie)viney I am trying to trace them . i know they were married in 1907 in st olaves district southwark

Gloria A. Viney Brent - Detroit, Michigan to Zanesville, Ohio Posted on: 24 Apr 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Viney

...Ohio. She was born on January 22, 1936 in Detroit, Michigan, the daughter of Albert and Della (Goins) Viney. Gloria was a member of Church of God & Saints of Christ. She was employed for many years ...

Re: Lavina (Viney or Vina) Ann Milligan, Texas possibly a Milliken??? Posted on: 24 Apr 2014, by  khunter08

Surnames > Milliken

Hello, I stepped back to your gg-grandmother Emily. She appears to have married a Thomas Arrington and she is buried in the Acton Cemetery, Hood County, TX. According to Ancestry there is also a Tom...

George C. Mixon/Luvenia Brown Posted on: 12 May 2014, by  nancy1260

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Irwin

Looking for deaths and burial site for George C. MIXON, b 1875; married 1894 to Luvenia(Viney) BROWN, dau of John A. & Nancy Jane (Mims) Brown. They appear in the 1900 and 1910 Irwin Co census, and ...

Re: Smith Family - Missouri and Texas Posted on: 16 May 2014, by  hginger1962

Surnames > Smith

She is listed in a family bible as vina ann on on her tombstone as Viney a.

John and Christina Campbell (nee MacKenzie) of Campbells Creek Posted on: 19 May 2014, by  kenross1955

Surnames > Viney

Are you still after information about John Christina Campbell? Their daughter was my great grandmother and I have some history on her and her family. I can be contacted on kenross@live.com.au

Re: Hamlet of Viney Posted on: 02 Jun 2014, by  protheroejone...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Carmarthenshire > General

Most parishes were subdivided in to hamlets. Rarely can you find maps that define their boundaries; the only solution might be to obtain copies of nineteenth century 6 inch maps and then, using the de...

Re: The Aboriginal Woodbury's from Hawkesbury river? Posted on: 07 Jun 2014, by  Melissa Boyle

Surnames > Everingham

...Hawkesbury tribe (born c1846). Ephraim and Martha have eight children: Alfred James (born 1878), Alvina (Viney born 1880), Oliver Garnet (born 1882), Charles S (born 1884), Carrington (Dick born 1886), Rac...

Re: Viney Fork Baptist Church Posted on: 08 Jun 2014, by  lzim1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

My husband is descended from Robert Covington who is listed as an original member of this church in 1797, although I have information that has him joining in 1798. At any rate, I would love to see a ...

Re: William H. BUFF - V. Emeline "Emma" SWINK - Burke, Cleveland Counties of N.C. Posted on: 05 Jul 2014, by  Pbuffknowles

Surnames > Buff

William H And Viney Buff are my great great grandparents. I have just begun research. I recently visited the Buff cemetery in Burke County which is in the middle of Pine Mountain Golf Course. I understood ...

Re: Peavine Church Cemetery: ---SWAINEY BUFF Posted on: 05 Jul 2014, by  Pbuffknowles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Walker

..."Swink" family comes in to play. Any more information would be appreciated. I do know that William and Viney had to leave Burke County due to illegal activities (bootlegging). And moved to Sand ...

Re: Peavine Church Cemetery: ---SWAINEY BUFF Posted on: 08 Jul 2014, by  vbquillan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Walker

...not installed my family program back into it yet. AUGH! After leaving NC, they went to GA, where Viney died, then to TN, where William remarried, then they moved to Section Alabama.. I wish I could ac...

Re: Jesse Blythe/Drake Posted on: 19 Jul 2014, by  Chester Blyth...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Southampton

Hi, Arlene. Jesse obtained a marriage bond as Jesse Drake but when he and Lavina (aka Viney) were married he was married as Jesse Blythe. I stopped the research a few years ago but have recently begun ag...

The parents of Thomas William Sloan 1876-1955 Posted on: 25 Jul 2014, by  christina slo...

Surnames > Sloan

...Sloan's mother), then a Curtis Williams( I think 2 children were born of this marriage Bedie Irene and Viney Monar), and a Nettie Parker. He is listed as a widow on his death certificate. This is a very co...

Re: Lavina Hansil Mauney Posted on: 09 Aug 2014, by  mightybroad

Surnames > Mauney

Hello, I sent you an email. Have you seen the 1860 census for Viney Mauney? It shows her children and grandchildren.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions