Search the Boards

Search Results for "crispin" - 728 Messages

per page

The Sutton Family Posted on: 24 Nov 1998, by Ray Sutton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Columbia

...Juliana; son William Henry aka "Doc" Sutton. Daughter Eliza married 1) Gabriel Ring 3) Jerome Crispin. Sons Robert Wesley pioneer of Omak, WA; Ezra Sutton of Clarke County WA; dau Adelia married Wi...

RICHMOND/119th PA Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by Cari Thomas

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

...Cornelius Trimble RICHMOND b 1818 pvt Co F 119th Reg PA Vol M I A at Chancellorsville 3 May 1863, m Ellen R CRISPIN 1846 Phila PA, daughters Anna Elizabeth RICHMOND b 1849 m 1868 New Albany IN to William VAN...

Genealogy Posted on: 01 Oct 1998, by Robert Rea Crispin

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

I am searching for my greatgrandfather Eugene Cunningham who was a member of the First Texas Cavalry and possibly a POW. After the war he settled in Carroll county Missouri.

Re: HEYD/HEID, MILLER, RICHMOND Posted on: 15 Mar 1998, by Cari Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Floyd

...no idea if we have a common ancestor, but perhaps...if we go back far enough! My gggrandmother Ellen Crispin Richmond moved from Philadelphia to New Albany in 1876, with at least her youngest daughter Phebe...

CRISPIN & HART Posted on: 17 Aug 1998, by Donna Dressler-Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

...1800. Tradition has it (as well as some W.P.A. documentation) that my g g grandmother descended from the Crispin family who came to PA on the ship "Welcome". Now I know that she was born in Allegha...

Crispin?Hart Posted on: 02 Oct 1998, by Talma Klaassen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

Crispin and Hart info found in Colonial and Rev Families of PA vol. 3,1911 p 54-55

W B SHELTON 2852, Todd Co. Posted on: 16 Feb 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...SHELTON, by occupation a physician, was born in Todd County, Ky., October 20, 1843, and is a son of Crispin and Polly B. (Dodd) Shelton, both natives of Kentucky--the former of Scotch-Irish and the latter of...

Quakers of 1700's...in Old Frederick County, VA Posted on: 31 May 1999, by Rinda Lynn Ferguson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

Am looking for information on Charles Ferguson(Furguson) Quaker family (his parents) that lived in the Old Frederick County area in the late 1700's before moving to Ross County, OH the year of 1800......

CARROLL COUNTY CRISPINs Posted on: 23 Feb 1999, by  SNOOZY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Carroll

I am looking in to the CRISPIN surname . I am trying to locate information on a Joseph Crispin and his wife Mabel. Joe was born 16 Feb 1899 and died in Nov 1970. His last residence was in Carroll County, Missouri, ...

Crispin Posted on: 16 Mar 1999, by Roger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Carroll

Bill Crispin is a brother to Melvin. He resides at Bosworth, MO. RR 1 Box 22 Bosworth, MO 64623.

Crispin in 1881 Carroll Co Mo book Posted on: 16 Mar 1999, by Virginia Flesher

I believe there is something in the 1881 Carroll Co history book on the earlier Crispin family.

Willson Posted on: 27 Mar 1999, by William Dooley

Check the genealogy book: Crispin Pearson of Bucks County, Pennsylvania 1748-1806 a genealogy compiled and published by Annie Pearson Darrow; J. Heidingsfeld Co.; New Brunswick, N.J.; 1932; pp82. Ancestors ...

Pearson/Wildman Posted on: 27 Mar 1999, by William Dooley

Check the genealogy book: Crispin Pearson of Bucks County, Pennsylvania 1748-1806 a genealogy compiled and published by Annie Pearson Darrow; J. Heidingsfeld Co.; New Brunswick, N.J.; 1932; pp24-27. Crispin Pearso...

meeker/squier Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by stan smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

Essex, NJ...who are the parents of your Benjamin Squier, I have a Johnathan Squier family supposed son of Crispin, but no Benjamin mentioned. Also on of my Persons md a Timothy Meeker b.ca1719..stan

HANDEL Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by G Morgan

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Looking for gg/father AUGUSTUS CRISPIN HANDEL born 1868 in Karlstad Varmland father Augustus Handel musician mother Kristina Peterson. He came to Austrailia in 1886. Any info greatly appriciated

London Websters Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by Crispin garden-Webster

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

I am searching for information on the WEBSTER family who lived in LONDON,ENGLAND during the 18th and early 19th century. I have a record of James Webster my gggrandfather who lived at 52 King Street, ...

Riggs of Bucks Co. Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by  wcollins128

...Abraham left no issue, Elizabeth had 6 children, and Jane had no issue of her own, but raised a boy, Crispin Pearson, said to have been a relative. Is anything else known of this Crispin?

Decendents of Caswell & Eliza Butcher Giles Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  patglown1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

...1975) Cora was married to Vade Mason. John Giles, Caswell's father was an orphan raised by his uncle Crispin Dunbar Giles who emigrated to North Carolina in 1739. Family stories state that Caswell was the la...

Continued...Burlington Gazette Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by  coventryvt

Surnames > Gaskill

...John WARREN, esq., Benajah ANTRIM, Joseph J. SLEEPER, Job H. GASKILL, Thomas HARRISON, jr., Vincent W. CRISPIN, Hudson BURR, Clayton B. ROGERS, J.S. LADD, Jno. FOLWELL, N.B. WILSON, Conley PLOTTS, Joseph STO...

Webster Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Crispin Garden-Webster

Searching for James WEBSTER, possibly a lawyer/solicitor living in St James' Square, London in the 1830's. Married Sarah DORSET at St Georges Hanover Sq in 2 July 1834.

John Davis Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Deborah (LaBolle) Glowacki

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

Geneva, I hesitate to even send a message; my knowledge is so sketchy, and I do not believe my John would have been found in Kentucky, so that is why I caution to you, but here is what I have: Evan's ...

Shelton/Daniel Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by J Mark Shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Middlesex

Hello, I've been working (hardly working) on the Shelton family. There is one hole in my data connecting my GG Grandpa to the Sheltons in Middlesex and Pittsylvania CO VA. The line I have lists a marr...

London Websters Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by Crispin Garden-Webster

James Webster was born in London on 5 Nov 1807, the son of Edward and Sarah Webster. Does anyone have any information to share on an Edward Webster possibly of St James's.

Taylor Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by Dora Gordon Whisenant

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Iredell

...England, who located in New Kent Co., Va. Millicent is granddaughter of Ralph SHELTON, Sr. & Mary CRISPIN of Middlesex and/or Pittsylvania Co., Va. The TAYLORs intermarried with LACKEY & CASHION fami...

Webster Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Crispin Garden-Webster

What is your Webster connection Annie? I am searching for an Edward Webster, London, late 18thC. He married Sarah and they had a son James in 1807. Cheers, Crispin

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions