Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "crispin" - 728 Messages

per page

John Davis Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Deborah (LaBolle) Glowacki

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

Geneva, I hesitate to even send a message; my knowledge is so sketchy, and I do not believe my John would have been found in Kentucky, so that is why I caution to you, but here is what I have: Evan's ...

Ancestors in Frio County Posted on: 23 Mar 1999, by  VelmaVOnstott

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Frio

...in 1947 and lived in Dilley, Tx. Isadora "Dora" Cruz, was my grandmother, her parents were Crispin and Alvina Cruz, any information on this family is also needed. Thanks.

wanted: Taylor families 1850s-70s of Santaquin Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by  Dixiebells

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Utah

...information about Santaquin from 1859 to about 1870 on Taylor Families. Brothers: Norman, Martin Van Buren and Crispin Taylor. Early cemetery listings? Marriages?

Ancestors emigrated to OH Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  theberton1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

My mother-in-law's aunt Mary Crispin Denner emigrated to the US about 1890 with her husband (first name unknown) from England. There were 5 children - Emma, Beth, Ethel, Ellen and Norman living in Cleveland....

Crispin, Whitehead, Fowler in Ny Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by  KDonahue4532

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

...parents were Edward Elias WHITEHEAD and Oula Elizabeth FOWLER (no other data). Alonzo W. FISK and Martha CRISPIN were parents of Alonzo William FISK II. Some of these families were thought to have been in We...

5 Generations of Descendants of Henry & Margaret (Hogshire) Myers Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by  bbahler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dallas

...Schultz, Snowgren, Thompson, and Van Dorn. Surnames of women marrying into the family include Craig, Crispin, Flinn, Garrity, Holsman, Pierce, Ridnour, Roberts and Venchio. Many descendants still live in D...

Re: Thurner Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by Netzer

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Tirol

I'm sorry but it doesn't. I am about 100% possitive that Netzer you speak of comes from the line of Crispin/Mathias Netzer. One of Mathias's sons, Peter I believe, moved to Mo in the late 1800s. Do a sear...

Re: Vines of Tallapoosa and my data Posted on: 11 Jun 2003, by  GeneKerlin42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Hello Crispin: How are you/Jessie Milner VINES related to Jabez VINES? Jabez VINES was my great great grandfather. I have known of Jessie Milner VINES but never have been able to find if her husband was k...

Vines of Tallapoosa and my data Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Crispin Vessell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

...what I have. I also have some pictures of her home in Jacksons Gap, from our visit to see her in 1978. Crispin

Surls family in Tallapoosa County AL and allied families Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by Crispin Vessell

...visit our page or contact me at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~vessell/index.html Thanks Crispin Vessell Tallapoosa Researcher

Help Required Crispin,s of Yorkshire . Posted on: 28 Oct 2002, by  petecrispin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

...any body help,i am trying to conect the Crispin's of Hull namely John Crispin's family down to Silas Crispin to my family that i managed to trace to Woodlesford.Isaaih Crispin was born around 1842 in Woodlesford .T...

HELP/crispin Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  sueevans57

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

I'm looking for any info on Jackie Joe Crispin who died in Fayette County In June 1978..An obit or any info on his occupation, family, lawyers,etc. If someone could help me. Please email to suzq57@knology....

LAMPLEY; SHIPMAN ; PYNES Posted on: 18 Oct 2002, by  nadine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...Appaline (Shipman) LAMPLEY. Sources: 1. Mrs. Wayne A.( Rita Shipman) Carl, Mrs. Egerton (Angela Shipman) Crispin and Mr. & Mrs. Wm. Shipman, compilers, The Shipman Family In America (United States: The...

Farrar Or Crispin Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by  petecrispin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

Has any body got any info about Benjamin Farrar 1800's,father of Simeon Farrar who was married to Ellen Holdsworth .Also any info on William Crispin's family around 1900's he was married to Emily Morr...

John Squier Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  thestudy_2000

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > GLShipping

John (father of Crispin. ) B. 1630 D 1713 Cambridge Mass. or England. Married to _____Barnard. Where was John born, father ? Who was his wife?

Obit look up Posted on: 18 Oct 2006, by  amyveracruz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Guadalupe

I am looking for an obit for Crispin Rincon d: Jun 6, 1966, if anyone is able to help with this it would be greatly appreceiated.

MASON, Shropshire>Worcestershire, c1807-1901 Posted on: 04 Feb 2006, by  mtaunton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

...the 1851, 1861, and 1871 UK censuses. Children: 1). John MASON - b. c 1834, Atcham, Shropshire. 2). Crispin? MASON - b. c1838, Atcham, Shropshire. 3). Mary MASON - b. c1839, Atcham, Shropshire. 4). Francis ...

Bull Family of Danby, VT Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  BrianEdge8753

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

Hi again, Les - I don't recall if we've shared information on the family and ancestors of Crispin Bull, his daughter Anna (b: 29 Aug 1774) married to Robert Douglass Edgerton of Wallingford, VT on 26 Dec 17...

Webster Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Crispin Garden-Webster

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Searching for James WEBSTER, possibly a lawyer/solicitor living in St James' Square, London in the 1830's. Married Sarah DORSET at St Georges Hanover Sq in 2 July 1834.

Ramirez Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by  manuela805

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...father had a few siblings named Bernardo, Antonio, and I believe a Manuela. My great grandfather was Crispin Ramirez. Any connections? Manuela

Re: d'Auvergne in the Caribbean Posted on: 02 May 2005, by Crispin

Localities > Western Europe > France > Auvergne

Thanks, Geof, I'd like that. Crispin

Re: d'Auvergne in the Caribbean Posted on: 02 May 2005, by Geof

Crispin, I have no idea whether a member of the Channel Is branch of the family emmigrated to the Caribbean or not. There is a book available which cronicles prominent families of Jersey (I can't remember t...

Re: d'Auvergne in the Caribbean Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by Crispin

Thanks, Geof. What I am having trouble finding is through whom, and when the Caribbean branch was started.

d'Auvergne in the Caribbean Posted on: 06 Mar 2003, by Crispin

I am doing some research on the d'Auvergne family. There are quite a few here in St. Lucia and I have heard that there are some in Martinique. I have been able to go back a few generations but I have ...

Burritt Whitson Rowell Posted on: 30 Aug 2005, by  MKELLOGG1184

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cedar

Looking for information about BURRITT WHITSON ROWELL, b. 1859, Tipton. Marriage? children? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

per page