Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "greatgrandmothers" - 19,466 Messages

per page

Lindsay Nicole (SHARP) BINGAMAN, died Feb. 10, 2000 Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

Vicksburg; Lyndsay Nicole (SHARP) BINGAMAN, age 23, of 16350 S. 33rd. St., Vicksburg, Mich. and formerly of Colon, died Feb. 10, 2000 at Borgess Medical Center, Kalamazoo, from injuries received in an...

Slay name Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Tricia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Cherokee Nation

My greatgrandmothers maiden was Slay. My mother recently gave me a book with a little information on her grandmother Slay. Which Slay family are you from and I will see what I might have or can ask mother. I am a begi...

Cannaliato Family Posted on: 26 Nov 2003, by  sslanina

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...Polnick. She was born in Houston, Texas in April 1920. I do not have my greatgrandfathers name but my my greatgrandmothers name was Kate Piccado(spelling?)

ANDERSON Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by  tomsawyer59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

...is the correct family! Great information!! I believe Louis T. Anderson's wife, Mary Anderson, is my great-grandmother's sister. One of their children, possibly Louis H. Anderson, my have been connected with the shoe sto...

Re: RYANS in TROY, New York Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  susanmcmahon6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rensselaer

My great-grandmother's name was Charlotte Ryan and she married a Timothy O'Brien. My family name is Prout and I'm originally from Troy, NY. Could there be any connection? I'd appreciate any information you might have. ...

Great Grandfather Posted on: 25 Feb 1999, by Ann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

I believe John C. Barker is my great-grandfather. Actually my great-grandmother's second or third husband, no blood relative. Some of the names are spelled wrong in the Obit: His wife's name was NETTIE SPENCER and their...

CURTIS, Robert Forrest, infant, died Nov. 28, 1991 Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by  maudiecarole

CURTIS, Robert Forrest, infant, died Nov. 28, 1991 CURTIS, WOOD, ROBBERSON, MILDON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Re: Levi Riddle Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > El Paso

...the Calahan Memorial Cemetery, along with one of his sons. There is quite a bit about his life in my Greatgrandmother's life history. I think you can still find it on the El Pasco County page.

Otto Powell Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by djv

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

I believe that Otto Powell is my Great-Grandmother's brother. Pearl Powell Nipp's parents were Otto Otha Powell and Almeada M Dennis and I believe that they had a son by the name of Otto Lee Powell.

Jacob VAN der VOORT family; 1845, 1855 Census Records; 1847-1850 Vital Records Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  inthepastlane

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oneida

I am looking for information on the following family: Jacob VAN der VOORT (Vandervort), b.1821, and his wife Louisa EASTMAN, b.1819, appear to have lived in Oneida Co., NY for a limited period of tim...

Re: Schultz Family from Wheeling and Buffalo Grove IL Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by  seaboldb4

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

...Gertrude Braun ~ which one??!! LOL!! A popular name with our German ancestors, including that being my great-grandmother's name. I don't have any info on the two baby girls you asked about. The two cemeteries I ment...

SPENCERS - Newmillerdam, Wakefield Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by Bonnie Cooke

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

I am looking for any clues to help me trace my great-grandmother's family. Her name was Esther Spencer, b. Sept. 27, 1859. We found an old Bible with Great-Gramma's name in it and Newmillerdam, Wakefield, Yorkshire list...

McGlone/McDermott family research Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by Helen

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...McDermott linked to my Ryan family. I understand our connection to the McDermott family, as that was my great-grandmother's maiden name. Her name was Mary, and I believe her middle name was Elizabeth. She was born 5 ...

Gunnison Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Lynne Bliss

Surnames > Gunnison

My great-grandmother's name was Francelia Gunnison. I have traced her ancestry back to Hugh Gunnison, b. 1610 in Sweden. He was one of the early settlers of Kittery. The two best sources of Gunnison genealogy are Old Ki...

Re: Violet Mono Lalone Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by  shirley1795

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...Neil in the phone book (use www.switchboard.com). These people are somehow related to my husband's great-grandmother's family - very, very complex. You might go to my database and plug in all the names concerned and...

Re: Fanny Elizabeth Brown Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by Betty Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Benton

...family...Sumner's. Seems a good chance we might be related. I am desperately seeking infornation on my great-grandmother's family. I would very much like to hear from you. Betty Anderson anderson5093@msn.com Please ...

EKAUT (ECKEAUT) and LADOE Posted on: 22 May 1999, by  davemphx

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

...there. The American spelling is Ekaut however, there is evidence the french spelling is Eckeaut. My great-grandmother's maiden name was LaDoe, her given name Marie. She married Alexander Eckeaut who was killed in World ...

Mathilda Chaput m George Savageau Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by Wayne M. Sladen

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

I am looking for my Great-Grandmothers mother. Occording to my Great-Grandmothers marriage record her mother was born in Belleville, Hastings County, Province of Ontario, Canada. Her mothers name was Mathilda Chaput and I'm guessing she...

CASSILL Posted on: 17 Aug 1998, by lindsay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...research and am looking in Snohomish county for those who have the last name of Cassill, which was my Great-grandmother's last name, I believe her first name was Elizabeth. If you have any information at all, please e-m...

ETTWEIN, Benjamin A., infant, died Dec. 7, 1990 Posted on: 28 May 2003, by  maudiecarole

ETTWEIN, Benjamin A., infant, died Dec. 7, 1990 ETTWEIN, PEACOCK, BARTON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

Re: Demptser Lyon m. Flossie Breen, Kingston Posted on: 17 May 2005, by Mary

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...Valentine[Demster]Lyons-b.Feb. 14,1878 Flossie Breen..d/o James Breen & Mary Elizabeth Brown Mary Elizabeth Brown was my Greatgrandmother's sister. Would like to share what I have. Have info on Demster Lyons sibli...

Willoughby Ayers Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by Tracey Greathouse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Allen

...you check out some of the queries on this page...I think you might find some help...I have traced my Great-Grandmothers family back a ways with the help of these very nice people....I think the postings are listed as S...

Re: KazimierzBogusz Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  J_Merila

Localities > Eastern Europe > Belarus > General

My GreatGrandmothers half sister was Franciszka Wasilewska.Franciszka married Fioktist(Frank Haverick) Frank emigrated form Hanburg Germany in 1899,settled in Pennsylvania.Franciszka and Frank had two girls.Mary and M...

Birth of Georgia Ann MOONEYHAM Davis Posted on: 04 Aug 1999, by Leslie Liddiard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Pontotoc

...mother was Susan ????? and said to be an Indian. I am having a great deal of difficulty in finding out my great-grandmother's last name and whether or not she was indeed Indian. James Robert and Susan Mooneyham were als...

DOUGAL, Jerry D., stillborn, Feb. 15, 1990 Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by  maudiecarole

DOUGAL, Jerry D., stillborn, Feb. 15, 1990 DOUGAL, READE, BLACK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

OBIT-Faith JORDAN Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Loveland; grandparents Larry and Coleen Jordan of Fort Collins, and Arvon and Carlene Eberhardt of Loveland; great-grandmothers Ruby Lou Van Winkle of Loveland and Myrna Jordan of Fort Collins. Cremation will be conduc...

DILL, RIBSTEIN: Rochester/Irondequoit before 1925 Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by Amy SPANEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...Christine RIPPIN. However, I need to verify the name of Gertrude RIBSTEIN: to verify the name of my great-grandmother's FIRST name. RIBSTEIN was definitely her ...

The Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by  helenadelsbur...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

...could have a look for a particular Lot/Section number for me and perhaps take a photograph? Many of my great-grandmother's family were buried in Lot No. 12070, Section 71, which I believe is on Vista path. The three ...

Emylie Jo Francis REYNOLDS, died June 17, 1998 Posted on: 02 Dec 1998, by  maudiecarole

...ADAMS of Colon and Dennis and Olga SYGNECKI; paternal grandparents, Larry and Sue REYNOLDS of Bronson; great-grandmothers, Virginia KREGGER and Pauline REYNOLDS, both of Bronson; and two uncles, Brian REYNOLDS of Brons...

SNOWDEN ROBERTS family of MARSHALL co, and then CULLMAN co. ALABAMA. Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by  KBarkley4854

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

...believe he was born in Georgia, but don't know where. I am trying to find out who his parents were or my great-grandmothers parents.

Re: Obit Lookup - MCOSKER, Charles Emmitt, d. 11 Sep 1920 Posted on: 25 Aug 2002, by Katherine Hounsel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Woods

...McOsker Melancon has the obit for Charles. We are looking. I have a funeral obit which my mom got at my great-grandmother's (Mary Etna McOsker)funeral. What is your connection?

Re: Nancy Fowler/ William Keeling Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by Donna Forbis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...love to have a copy of their marriage certificate. How are you related? Their son, John J., was my great-grandmother's father. Her name was Grace Keeling Mullins. So, they were my great-great-great grandparents. M...

raepitis definition? Posted on: 01 May 2006, by Becky

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I recently came across the death certificate for one of my great-grandmother's brothers who died just short of his 3rd birthday in 1910. It listed his cause of death as "...

Swedish Johnson family in Prairie Center Posted on: 12 Jul 2006, by  DonnaDC

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Clay

Am trying to trace my great-grandmother's brother. He was Sven Johnson, born March 10, 1841, in Vislanda Parish. My GG was Anna Jonsdotter Lindgren who lived in Buena Vista County, Iowa, after 1890. My mother said th...

Virginia Hefner Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Candy Williams

Surnames > Hefner

...I have a little more info on the family if you think this may be your relative. Virginia would be my great-grandmother's neice.

Goodin-Ingram Posted on: 08 Jan 1999, by  cwilley_markl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

According to my great-grandmother's handwritten record: Benjamin F. Goodin m. Mary Ingram 10 Sep 1850 1) Florence Goodin b. 22 Apr 1854 2) John F. Goodin b. 5 Oct. 1857 She didn't have Benjamin Goodin's death date, bu...

Re: Benkos from Zalata Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  mayflower7071

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > Vychodoslovensky

Sam, Hi! I do have some letters from my great-grandmothers brother who remained in Czechoslovakia and there is one with a postmark from the village of Kalniste. So I'm assuming that some of my Folta ancestors are from...

BLITCH, Mason Lee Michael; Friday, January 14, 2000 Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by kp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...of Marble Falls, Olin Sr., and Bettery Dalaba, McLouth, Ken and Kathy Summers of Tonganoxie, Kansas; great-grandmothers, Ethel Wilson of Springfield, Missouri and Ethel Wilson of Kansas City, Kansas. Services were hel...

Re: Cemetery Lookup Posted on: 19 Nov 2002, by  wepye

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Queens

My greatgrandmother's maiden name was reported as Maud Bridgwood. Although she never reported her birth year exactly the same on any documents, she continuously reported that she was born in NY. I have found very lit...

OAKLEY, Ocean Joe, 5 years old, died Oct. 5, 2001 Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  maudiecarole

...5, 2001, at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne. His grandparents are Joe and Lois OAKLEY of LaGrange; great-grandmothers, Luella OAKLEY and Mildred HUGHES, both of ...

Fattore Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by susi kunz

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Abruzzo > L'Aquila

I have found out some more info. My GreatGrandmother's name was Archangela Fattore Ciolli and she had a daughter named Maria Angela that married an Amato Fattore. All in Fagnano Alto, Ripa. My Grandfather appears to ah...

OBIT-Sydney K. RUPP Posted on: 05 Apr 2003, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Mojave, Ariz.; and many uncles, aunts, great-uncles, great-aunts and cousins. She was preceded in death by great-grandmothers Thelma Watkins and Beatrice Rupp. Visitation will be 4-8 p.m. today at Maranatha Community C...

The Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn Posted on: 06 Jun 2004, by  helenadelsbur...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...could have a look for a particular Lot/Section number for me and perhaps take a photograph? Many of my great-grandmother's family were buried in Lot No. 12070, Section 71, which I believe is on Vista path. The three gr...

MORRIS Obituary Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  sndshire

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

The following is my great-grandmother's obituary published in the Yakima Daily Republic, date unknown, but probably shortly after her death on July 8, 1921: "Mrs. Nannie J. Morris, age 76, died this morning at the...

PUCKETT, Joseph E., died Jan. 24, 2002 Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  maudiecarole

PUCKETT, Joseph E., died Jan. 24, 2002 PUCKETT, MARTINKA, THAYER, COUSINS, DENTON, MUTH, BARBER, TROWBRIDGE, NOSLER, LILLYWHITE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Oliver and Elizabeth Hertzbeger Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  cgarner_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

I am looking for any friends or relatives of Oliver and Elizabeth Hertzberger. Elizabeth was my great-grandmother's sister. Any information will be greatly appreciated. They lived in Waukegan for many years and then mov...

Re: great-grandmother's maiden name ? -Helstrom in Dalesburg Posted on: 14 Aug 2004, by Darin Wixon

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Clay

The beginning of the above story was cut off. Here's the first part: I used to own a house in Dalesburg, SD. It is still there and is owned by Corydon Berg. I bought the house in 1991 for $3,000,...

Re: great-grandmother's maiden name ? -Helstrom in Dalesburg Posted on: 14 Aug 2004, by Darin Wixon

I was putting a new door in on the east side of the house between the house and the porch. That part of the house was insulated with sawdust. I was using a broomstick to knock the saw dust out of th...

Surname: Folta Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  Kimmy70

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > Vychodoslovensky

...After speaking to an Aunt of mine I discovered there were numerous Adam Folta's. It seems like all of my great-grandmother's sibilings named a son Adam. Her other siblings were George, John and Andrew Folta. A sister, A...

Re: Sever Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by B. Lapajne, Ph.D.

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...Sever who came in 1907 age 42 years and was coming to join her husband Josef Sever. Probably not your great-grandmother's sister. Have you tried locating her marriage record in Cleveland, or was she already married when...

per page