Search the Boards

Search Results for "marceline" - 11 Messages

per page

Germain in Pembroke Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  nmspurgeon

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

...on September 22 1877. Her name was Celima M Germain and her parents were Thomas Joseph Germain and Marceline Jolicour. I do know that the family moved to the U.P. in Michigan where they ran a boarding house ...

Causley in Blind River Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  nicky36

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Algoma

My great grandmother was Marceline Causley from Blind River Ont. I know there is a Causley Drive there and wondered if anyone knew the history of its name. Marceline was born May 24, 1873 in the Mackinnaw Straits, Mi...

Re: Ivadell LaCount b:10/3/1898 d: 1/30/1978 Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by dennis beausoleil

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

...on grant street also}age 62,married 36 years,born wisconsin,parents born canada,teamster,working out.Marceline,wife,age 57,married 36 years,8 children born,4 children living,born canada,parents born canada,imm...

Looking for family Posted on: 04 Jan 2004, by  JArsenal

Localities > Asia > Philippines > General

...Calixto Racho. He lived in Minnesota and worked at the Green Giant Fields, where he met my grandmother, Marceline Minni Bersaw who worked in the kitchens. He was born on the Island of Luzon. They lived and ...

Cooper, Fyfe Posted on: 12 Oct 2004, by  cubno11

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Middlesex

...or Barnett or Barnell. Not sure if in Strathroy or Lambton. But my grandfather Gordon and grandmother Marceline Doan married ...

Re: OBITUARY: Francis J.BLOCHLINGER (1939-2004) Kansas, son of Marceline BREAULT Posted on: 04 Dec 2004, by Brendan Blochlinger

Surnames > Blochlinger

Hi, I am Brendan Blochlinger. I am trying to find out where my family is from. Any info will help. My late grandfather was Fred Blochlinger and we live in South Africa. Thanks Brendan

Re: Name Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by  idogenealogy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Linn

Found this on Google: http://www.marceline.com/history.htm "Marceline’s name is most frequently said to come from the name of the wife of a director on the railroad’s board, Marcelina. Two other similar claims ha...

Re: Sophie Valin Posted on: 24 May 2006, by Diane Shaw

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

...Jean Dercaries Spouse: Joseph Valin, Age: 49 Born: Portage du Fort Father: Jean b Valin Mother: Guertin Marceline Valin Marriage date: 10 Sept 1906 Place: Renfrew

Re: PELLETIER Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by  lmchandler3

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Megantic (former County)

...the Repertoire Des Mariages Du Comte Megantic 1845- 1925. (page 363) Her parents were Nichol & Marceline Beaudoin. His parents were Jn. Bte & Adelina Lizotte. I am related to the Talbots, Pelletier ...

John William Powell Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by Mary Lee

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

...Hudson Bay Company in mid to late 1800's. He came from Loudon County, VA. His second wife, probably, was Marceline Lavadda, but I'm missing the first wife who was my great, great great grandmother She had two ...

o'laughlin family info (michael 1800's) Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by jenie

Surnames > Olaughlin

we need help finding info on our line, my mother is marceline o'laughlin sometimes spelled o'loughlin, he father was chester o'laughlin his father was thomas o'laughlin and his father was michael i know that ...

per page