Search the Boards

Search Results for ",Susanna ,Townsend" - 259 Messages

per page

Susanna North Martin Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  charlestownse...

Surnames > Martin

Susanna North Martin lived in Essex Co, MA from 1625 to 1692. My wife is a descendant of her son John. We are intersted in information about their descendants. Chuck Townsend

Harcourt Susanna Posted on: 20 May 1999, by  Greg Hallahan

Surnames > Harcourt

I am looking for info on Susanna Harcourt who married John Townsend in early 1600s and had a daughter Hannah Ann.I think Susannahs father was Richard. Don't know her mothers name. Would like to join your group if I ...

Theobald,DeWald,DeWalt Beth. Tp. Posted on: 25 Jul 1999, by Neil D. DeWalt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

...looking for ancestors of John (Theobald) DeWalt, married Christine Rexer, Christian son of John, married Susanna Townsend, Nicholas, son of Christian, married Judith Moyer, Isaac, son of Nicholas, married Marietta L...

Solomon Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by Bill Hudson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Worcester

...Henry Hudson, tract POWELL'S LOT, 20 acres BRUMBOUGH, 9 ½ acres bought of Job Hudson. To John Townsend son of Luke Townsend, part of tract MORGAN'S INDUSTRY. To John Richards, William Richards, Ananias Richard...

Sarah Ann FULTON Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  Bhowegen47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Franklin

...HOWE, 9 Sep 1843 in Grafton, MA. He was born 23 Aug 1819 in Fitzwilliam, Cheshire Co., MA to Nahum & Susanna (TOWNSEND) HOWE. They moved to Hardin Twp., Allamakee Co., IA around 1850. Flint died there 9 Nov 1865...

Birch -Hatton Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by  WILMAPRETOT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Powell

...George,Green and George Washington Greenberry in this line.The name Greenberry comes from the Griffin line. Susanna Howard who married Ephraim Hatton mother was a Griffin; her brother's middle name was Green...

Levi Merrill Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by john merrill

Surnames > Merrill

The only Harriet Townsend that I am familar with is the daughter of Daniel Merrill and Susanna Townsend. Harriet Townsend Merrill was born 5 Nov. 1819 and married a George W. Tufts...sorry. They were from the Auburn(then Minot) and...

RIDLON Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by MARION MCLEOD

Surnames > Ridlon

...as Magnus - possibly the Magnus born in Shetland in 1698 & died in Saco 1772 who was married to Susanna Young & then Massie Townsend and had 4 sons. Anyone with any information on this family or descendants ...

Susanna Eachus, b. abt 1783, probably in PA Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by  PBrown9911

Surnames > Eachus

Susanna EACHUS, b. abt 1783, probably in Chester Co., PA, or thereabouts. Married to Jonathan TOWNSEND. Their daughter Hannah, b. 1816 in Chester Co., PA, m. James Dilworth BAKER. WHO were Susanna's parents?

Kriegleders in Linz Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Jerry Nordstrom

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Kuestenland

My daughter-in-law is Susanna Rosa Kriegleder of Linz Austria and in developing a family tree for her, my son and grandson, I have found the following: father: Ernst Manfred Johan Kriegleder, born 1949 in L...

Ancestors of William Simcox 1830 PA Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  DawnaJL

Surnames > Simcox

...in Upper Providence, Delaware, PA and died 3 Feb 1923 in Boothwyn, Delaware, PA. SECOND GENERATION Townsend SIMCOX was born Jan 1806 in Chester County, PA. He died on 6 Sep 1876 in Thornbury, Delaware, PA ...

John TOWNSEND d.1803 Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Jon Althouse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

...Wills of Chester County, Pennsylvania, Genealogical Society of Philadelphia, 1900-1901. [5044] JOHN TOWNSEND, East Bradford. 3-20-1798: Sept.15,1803 10-428. To son William articles named, he having been ad...

Eli Townsend of Alabama Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  RepentenceT

Surnames > Townsend

The information I have on Eli, son of Samuel and his second wife Mary Hagerty,is that he married Susanna Aylor March 6 1817. They had 9 children, James Monroe, George A, Elizabeth Aylor, tinzy Terrel, Nanc...

Speakman, Riley Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Wendell Goddard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

...1850 census as living in West Whiteland Twp, Chester County, Pa. Riley age 19 was living with Jonathan Townsend age 69 and his wife Susanna age 67 and their family. Mary Davis age 17 was living with John Kinnard age...

Ed. Wade Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by Sue Seibert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Pittsylvania

...Co in 1789. They had the following children: Elizabeth (married Joseph Deven), Peyton (married Lucy Townsend), Bryan Ward II (married Elizabeth Townsend), Lucy, Susanna, James, David, (married Mary Jones and the Widow Bates...

townsend,harcourt,jackson Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  orillia3

Surnames > Bowen

I ran across Joan's Genealogy Web Site which has a John Townsend married to Susanna Harcourt who had a son Nathaniel Townsend born about 1701. Nathaniel married Martha Jackson. Nathaniel was born at Westbury, Nassau, N.Y. ...

susanna Harcourt and john Townsend Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  orillia3

Surnames > Harcourt

I came across Joan's Genealogy Web Site which has a John Townsend married to Susanna Harcourt and had a son Nathaniel Townsend born about 1701 in Westbury, Nassau, NY. Nataniel married Martha Jackson. I don't know if you ...

hawkins family Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

I'm looking for Thomas Hawkins who lived in Milton Ky. in late 1800s. His wife was Susanna Townsend. They had 3 children , 2 of them were raised in Indiana by there cousins the Curry family.Their daughter Flossie wa...

thomas Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

I am also looking for a Thomas hawkins of Ky. by way of N. C. He was married to Susanna townsend and had 3 children by her. He dropped them off in IN. in about1902 or 3 and was never heard from again. Could this be ...

Thomas Hawkins Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

All I know about my g grandfather Tom is that he was married to a Susanna Townsend and lived in Ky. in1894. I would love to find these two Toms to be one.

family ties Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

...looking for tom hawkins who lived in Ky. and In. in the late 1800s . He was married to my ggrandmother Susanna Townsend and later married again. We haven't been able to find any more. Would appreciate all you might ...

Townsend Eachus, b. 1868 Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  B_Eachus

Surnames > Eachus

William Eachus married Rebecca Townsend, and had a son Townsend Eachus born 1868, could there be a connection? also do you have the descendants of Jonathon and Susanna?

Susanna/Susan Eachus Townsend Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  PBrown9911

Surnames > Eachus

...However, when I was in Chester County this summer, I lucked out to find the death registration of Susan Townsend, b. 1783, d. Apr 20 1853, daughter of William and Mary Eachus., buried in Grove Cemetery, West ...

Thomas Hawkins/ Trimble Co. Ky. Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

...he was in Trimble county in 1896 when my gmother Flossie Hawkins Shipley was born.He was married to Susanna Townsend, who was a daughter of James Townsend and Elizabeth Brownfield. My gmothers birth was recorded in a Bible ...

Orlando TOWNSEND of NY/NJ Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Susanna Gatlin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

I am seeking information about Orlando Townsend, who died in Essex County, New Jersey, probably in February 1903. He married Amy Pridham (Townsend), who died in 1940. Family story say he was a trolley car conductor w...

Orlando Townsend of NY/NJ Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Susanna Gatlin

Surnames > Townsend

I am seeking information about Orlando Townsend, who died in Essex County, New Jersey, probably in February 1903. He married Amy Pridham (Townsend), who died in 1940. Family story says he was a trolley conductor who ...

Thomas Hawkins Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

...who might be connected to or know of Thomas Hawkins who lived in Milton Ky. in 1894. He was married to Susanna Townsend and they had three children, one of which was my gmother Flossie Hawkins. Susanna either died or left ...

Thomas Hawkins Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

My ggrandfather was Thomas Hawkins who married Susanna Townsend and had my gmother Flossie Hawkins Shipley in Milton Ky. in 1894-96 My e-mail is wingsounds@aol.com

curry family Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Curry

...and/or Delaware Indian. So is my grandma, Flossie Hawkins Shipley. Her parents were Tom Hawkins and Susanna Townsend. They all came from that area.

Hawkins family Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

I'm trying to find anyone who knows anything about Thomas E. Hawkins He was married first to Susanna Townsend and lived on a houseboat on the Ohio river alongside Milltown {now Milton} Ky. in 1894-96. He later remar...

Susan Townsend Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Townsend

My ggrandmother was named Susanna Townsend. She married Thomas Hawkins and had three children. I don't know anymore about her except she lived on a houseboat on the Ohio river when my grandmother was born 1894-96. I...

Susanna (Damon) Townsend>MA Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Natalie

Surnames > Damon

Does anyone have children for ; 3 Susannah Damon b: 1697 Reading, MA ~ +Nathaniel Townsend b: Abt. 1695 ??? I am looking for parents of a Susannah Townsend, m. Isaac Record/Rickard. Freetown, MA VR lists - Tounso...

Susannah (Damon) Townsend Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by KDamon

Surnames > Damon

...information because my source files are missing, but I have: Susannah Damon b. 1697 Reading, MA m. Nathaniel Townsend b. 4-27-1697 Charlestown, MA Their children:: Rebecca b. 4-3-1719, Hannah b. 1-3-1720, ...

susan townsend Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Townsend

I am looking for my ggmother Susan"Susanna" Townsend. She was probably born about 1875 or perhaps 1873. I know she married Thomas Hawkins and lived on a houseboat or a riverboat when my gmother Flossie was...

Thomas Hawkins Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

I'm still looking for Thomas Hawkins who lived in Ky. and In. in 1896. He was first married to Susanna Townsend. Any info is greatly appreciated. Lana Carter wingsounds@aol.com

Susan/Susanna Townsend Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Townsend

Still hoping to locate my great-grandmother Susanna Townsend b.ca 1875-79. Don't know where she came from or where she went after 1902. She was in Ky and In. then. She was married to Thomas Hawkins.

Townsends/Hawkins Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jefferson

Looking for Susanna Townsend, who married Thomas Hawkins and lived along the Ohio river near Madison In. in 1896-1902. My e-mail is wingsounds@aol.com

Thomas Hawkins Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  @@WINGSOUNDS@...

Surnames > Hawkins

...but have no proof. I can't locate him anywhere since 1902. He was living in Ky then. He was married to Susanna Townsend at that time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Lana Carter-------wingsounds@aol.com

Townsend of Berkley?? Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Cyndy

Surnames > Damon

Responding to your message below....sorry I am of no help but perhaps my Townsend relate to yours ? I have a NATHANIEL TOWNSEND who married Abigail Briggs in Berkley,Mass in Nov.1754. Who are his parents and wher...

Thomas Smith Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  MGIRARD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

...requests certificate for himself and family (Mary, his wife, and children, Samuel, Joseph, Keziah, John, Susanna, Ezra and Thomas) to Buckingham Monthly Meeting." I also noted an earlier entry from 4/7...

Kezia and John Masury Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by Patty Sullivan

Surnames > Woodbury

...Sarah Hodges b. March 1670 Salem m Oct 7, 1697 a. Stephen bp. June 3, 1728 m. Nov. 23, 1752 Hannah Townsend. b. Benjamin b 8/28/1720 2. James b Jan 1, 1699 m. Lydia Earle 1721 trade: blacksmith 3. John b....

MORGAN Family Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  n295vv

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Ogle

...family of Ogle Co. This family was the largest of two Morgan families in Ogle Co. Homan B Morgan and Susanna(Townsend) Morgan came from Bradford/Exeter/Luzerne Co., PA (Near Wilkesbarre) in 1836 and resided in Ogle ...

Re: Trying to find out information Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  ABRAXAS

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Niagara

...Death: 1886 Spouse: Fannie SUTHERLAND Birth: Sutherland Falls, Vermont Children: William (1825-) Susanna Andrew S. Thomas C. Mary J. (-1833) Frank [ Infant ] Other Spouses Maria [ COTTON / TAYLOR ? ...

Re: Trying to find out information Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  DougGoodman98...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Niagara

...I'll be happy to share what I have. Doug Goodman doug@internetaddress.com 2094 Victoria Avenue Port Townsend, WA 98368-7327 USA 1 Achish POOL [ POOLE ] ---------------------------------------- "Achis...

Re: REPLY TO ANY QUESTIONS Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by Delores Sisco

Surnames > Lawson

...Genealogist. So I have no doubt as to their authenticity. William Lawson was son of Bartholomew Lawson and Susanna Simpkins 1717-1765. Bartholomew's son was William Lawson 1755-1811 Hawkins County, Tn. Bar...

Pike Co. Ohio-Muscatine & Louisa Co. Iowa Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by  Kris212

Surnames > Kincaid

...PHILLIPS Co. KANSAS Husband: Robert Kincaid b. abt 1802, VIRGINIA, m.2/13/1823, Pike Co. Ohio Wife: Susanna HUFF b. abt. 1801 PA Children: 1. Jackson Kincaid b. 1825, Ohio, m. 9/6/1849 in Pike Co. Ohio S...

Stegall/Stegal List of Marriages 1845-1873 in Knox County, IL Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  missdebdeb1

Surnames > Stegall

...Stegal married Eli Graham May 18, 1845 (Alexander Latimer, J.P.) Sarah Jane Stegall married Alexander Townsend Sept. 16, 1845 (Alexander Latimer, J.P.) Mary Ann Stegall married Josiah Page in 1865 (no date ...

Stegall/Stegal List of Marriages 1845-1873 in Knox County, IL Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  missdebdeb1

Surnames > Stigall

...Stegal married Eli Graham May 18, 1845 (Alexander Latimer, J.P.) Sarah Jane Stegall married Alexander Townsend Sept. 16, 1845 (Alexander Latimer, J.P.) Mary Ann Stegall married Josiah Page in 1865 (no date ...

thomas Bentley's bible Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by  DTowns4622

Surnames > Bentley

...and birth dates etc, if anyone is interested I will post the information. I have his marriage date to Susanna Townsend as well.

Thomas Bentley's bible, Boston, MA Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  DTowns4622

Surnames > Bentley

...Bentley, son of Sir John Bentley. Think Sir John Bentley was born in Scarborough. Thomas Bentley married SusannaTownsend Children: Thomas born 11-2-1725 died 11 days after James born 11-2-1725 died 4 months 18 day...

per page