Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOGGIO" - 95 Messages

per page

RIPOLL Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by Christian LEFRANC

Localities > Western Europe > France > Pieds-Noirs

J'ai trouvé une ancêtre RIPOLL Francisca Maria, née vers 1798, présente au mariage de sa fille Maria Antonia SOLIVERES à ALGER, le 18 janvier 1849. La famille demeurait dans l...

Betty Jones Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...three daughters, Shelly Creasy of Kansas City, Missouri, Candace Jones of Cincinnati, and Julia Ann Boggio of Crittenden; one brother, Bill Jones of Aberdend, Md.; five grandchildren; and four great-grandch...

Mary Josephine CROSSGROVE Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...Borgess Medical Center. She was born April 28, 1923 in Three Rivers, the daughter of Peter and Anna Marie Boggio. As a lifelong resident of Three Rivers, she attended Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, ...

PONS, Minorque Posted on: 24 Sep 1999, by Christian LEFRANC

Localities > Western Europe > France > Pieds-Noirs

Je ne peux rien confirmer sur André Louis PONS, mais j'ai des ancêtres PONS : Jeanne PONS née en 1833 à Mahon (Minorque), mariée à Raphael José COLL le 10/07/1852 &#...

Family Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Sherry Boggio Massingill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

These are my Great Grandparents mabey this will help? USA, Florida

Boggio Family Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Sherry Boggio Massingill

I am the Daughter of Frank Boggio, and Granddaughter of Joesph Leonard Boggio, I now reside in Florida USA Can you give me information on our family?

Family Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Sherry Boggio Massingill

These are my Great Grandparents mabey this will help?

Adam Carl LOSICK, Died 16 Feb. 1942 Posted on: 19 Apr 1999, by Kathleen Hollister

...failed. He had a kind and generous nature and had made many friends. Surviving are one sister, Mrs. James BOGGIO of Three Rivers, four brothers, Henry of Three Rivers, Steven and Thomas of Helper, Utah, Fr...

Donnelly Surname Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Bureau

Hi~ I don't have anything to help you but I was wondering if your family could be related to my (deceased) uncle...he lived in Spring Valley, IL. He was born in 1938 & married Virginia "Ginge...

Re: Anna Kemmerling Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  fhc3340252

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...me. I just saw the obituary info for Anna Kemmerling on the message board. It names a George and Peter boggio, of Three Rivers Michigan. My Great Grandmothers brothers were George and Peter Boggio of Three Rivers...

Anna Kemmerling Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Kemmerling, preceded her in death. Mrs. Kemmerling is survived by her mother, Mrs. George D. (Gina) Boggio; one brother, Peter J. Boggio, both of Three Rivers; one sister, Mrs. Emma Roberts of Portage; several n...

Svarczkopf Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  JEllis6068

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Satu-Mare

My mother-in-law's maiden name was Svarczkopf. Her father was Steve (Stefan) Svarczkopf born in Turulung, Turterebes, Romania in 1897. Her mother was Rosa Geng, born 1901. Steve and his father, St...

Barrett & Rainey Surnames Posted on: 20 Feb 1999, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Pike

My Brittingham line settled in Pike County, Indiana. (Logan Township) as well as my Johnson line. My g.g. Grandfather was Rev. Phelix Falls Brittingham, d. 1914 in Pike County, IN. However, I am respo...

Re: Charles Faletti- Chicago Posted on: 17 Jan 2005, by Gina Wirth

Surnames > Faletti

...Kansas in 1907. His parents were Mike (we think he changed it when he came to the U.S) and Angelina Boggio Faletti. I have found Mike's fathers name, John Faletti, on his death certificate. Do you know wh...

Boggio's in New York City Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Dorothy Aida Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

My father's name is Marco Boggio. I have step-sisters in New York City who I've never met. I would like to meet them very much. Please contact me by e-mail.

Obit. Donna Omerine Wilcox Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Wilcox

...in DeQueen, Ark., and was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband, John Wilcox; daughters, Jackie Boggio and Theresa McLaughlin of Las Vegas; son, John " Guy " Wilcox of Ramona; and six grandc...

Boggio Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  heathde2

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

Here's some immigration data that I have: Boggio, Ant 11 Turino 1884/12/01 Germanic Boggio, Fred 25 Torino 1882/08/24 Unknown In you have some specific first names, I have some info on Donna's, too. Did they im...

ALLIONE Posted on: 01 Jun 2001, by  marilyntennit...

Surnames > Allione

Hello, my father was Mathew Allione, his brother was John Allione; their sister was Anna Allione Boggio. All deceased. Their parents were Pietro and Maghrita (?sp)from Cuneo, Italy. My father was the only o...

ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 19 May 2000, by ANDREA

Surnames > Boggio

LOOKING FOR ANY BOGGIO RELATION GRANDFATHERS NAME WAS JOSEPH GREAT GRANDFATHERS NAME JIMMY BOGGIO.PLEASE USE SUBJECT ON EMAIL AS BOGGIO OTHER WISE MAIL WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

BOGGIO'S Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by BETTY BOGGIO COLBY-BROKAW

Surnames > Boggio

...THE BOGGIO'S OF HENNEPIN WHO OWNED AND OPERATED THE MARKET OUTSIDE OF HENNEPIN. MY FATHER WAS FRANK BOGGIO AND MY MOTHER, TRESA. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Re: Any Information::: Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by  jewlz98

Surnames > Boccio

...of the fruit and vegatable business as far as family owned operations go. The name of this family is Boggio, but it's pronounced like Bo-Show now and could easily have been changed from Boccio during emigra...

Boggio, Alice Earnesteen Ewing* Posted on: 05 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Earnesteen Boggio passed away peacefully March 4, 2007, at the Cottages in Round Rock, TX at the age of 84. Earnesteen was born November 19, 1922, in Purcell, Oklahoma, to Lena and Tom Ewing. She grew up in...

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 30 Oct 2007, by  patras|MA4805...

Surnames > Boggio

Hello, My grandmother was a Boggio, her parents immigrated here from the Torino valley I would love to share information and get some history past what I have. I know that my great-grandmother and great-...

Lorene MIDDLEHURST Posted on: 31 Jul 2007, by  WHL44

...Middlehurst of Mendon; one brother, Dean and Edie Boone of Bloomingdale; three sisters, Beverly and Angelo Boggio of Jones, Helen and Gene Tillman of Bloomingdale, and Angela Holland of Yuicapa, CA; several...

Rosa from Province Vercelli, Italy Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  boggio1

Surnames > Rosa

...was Ersilia Rosa, born 1884 in Mezzana Mortigliengo. Her husband, my grandfather was Giovanni Spirito Boggio, b.1878 in Crescento, Italy; They lived in Mezzana Mortigliengo, Italy. My grandmother, Ersilia ...

Boggio from Province Vercelli, Italy Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  boggio1

Surnames > Boggio

...Boggios from Province Vercelli, Italy. (Northern Italy in the Bielle area) Grandparents Giovanni Spirito Boggio, b.1878 in Crescento, Italy; lived with wife in Mezzana Mortigliengo, Italy. Wife Ersilia Rosa...

Re: ISO Giacomo Delaurenti b. 1899; Ciconio > Unknown USA? Posted on: 24 Apr 2007, by  nolwood

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Piemonte > General

Hello, I visited Ciconio in the spring of 2003. I spent several days exploring around Ciconio. The village is just a short distance from Torino. The cemetery there has MANY Delaurentis and Bertolero...

Joanne Goodall Obit. Posted on: 08 Feb 2007, by  kd7one

Surnames > Goodall

Joanne Goodall, daughter of Mark Goodall and Katherine Boggio Goodall, passed away Feb. 5, 2007, at Billings Health and Rehabilitation Center in Billings, MT. Joanne is survived by sisters, Arlene Cox, Nye,...

Death of Mr. Fiorenzo (Alfred) Boggio in Brazil Posted on: 30 Jan 2008, by  davwayell

Surnames > Boggio

...Department of State's "Report of the Death of an American Citizen" for Mr. Fiorenzo (Alfred) Boggio, please contact me so I can conduct research to locate the record. Mr. Boggio died in Brazil during J...

Ruth B. Keim, 82, daughter of , Peter Louis and Rebecca Sylvia (Kennedy) Boggio. Posted on: 03 Jun 2008, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Keim

...was born Oct. 5, 1925, in Latrobe, the daughter of the late Peter Louis and Rebecca Sylvia (Kennedy) Boggio. Prior to retirement, Ruth was employed by Vittone Eye Associates, in Latrobe, and had previously ...

Margaret Elisabeth GRIGGS Posted on: 21 May 2008, by  WHL44

...13, 2008, in Austin. She was born September 2, 1916 in St. Joseph, Michigan to Pietro and Anna Grande Boggio. She married Roland S. Griggs on April 11, 1937 in LaGrange, Indiana. She had been a resident of ...

Death of Mr. Alfred Boggio in Brazil Posted on: 13 Feb 2008, by  davwayell

Surnames > Boggio

...the U.S. Department of State's "Report of the Death of an American Citizen" for Mr. Alfred Boggio, please contact me so I can conduct research to locate the record. Mr. Boggio died in Brazil on January...

Surnames: Vercelli, Pastore, Boggio, and Nigra; San Giusto, Italy Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by Bob Vercelli

I have Vercelli, Pastore, Boggio, and Nigra ancestors from San Giusto, Italy.

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 31 Mar 2009, by  susiflute

Surnames > Boggio

...grandmother's family came from Turino via Buenos Aires. She was born in the Bronx 1899. Her father was Peter Boggio, who immigrated from Turino with he wife Maria, around 1889 (to Bernos Aires). They arr...

Re: Boggio Family Posted on: 09 Aug 2009, by  dboggio159

Surnames > Boggio

My Family is from San Giusto Canavese Italy near Torino. My Grandfather is Bartolomeo Boggio. He immigrated to the U.S. via Ellis Island in about 1921. 4 children, Mario Michael, Anthony and Josephine. All...

Argentina Boggio's Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Surnames > Boggio

Lucia, Do you know if your grandfather knew a Louisa Boggio? I think some of her family moved to Argentina. She was from Torino, Italy or that general area. She immigrated to New York and then came to Illin...

Looking for Boggios Posted on: 27 Apr 2010, by  Chelsea Dillo...

Surnames > Boggio

I am looking for any information on Boggios from the North Bergen NJ area. My husband's mother is a Boggio, her father and grand father's name was Egidio Gino Joseph Boggio. Her grandfather came from Biello, Ital...

Re: Desen'a in Brooklyn and Queens, NY Posted on: 27 Apr 2010, by  Chelsea Dillo...

Surnames > Desena

...she had brothers, Ernest, Julian and Peter and a step-sister, Mabel. She married Egidio Gino Joseph Boggio. THat is all the info I have, if anyone has any similar info, PLEASE message me!!

At last! Family!!! Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

...never saw this post before...I have been searching forever... My g. grandparents were Antonio Louisa BOGGIO DONNA. I would LOVE to share info. with you guys ( get as much as possible!) My father still resi...

Donna Boggio Surnames Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Surnames > Donna

...Appreciate the help. Also, I looked around in the Italy forum saw your post there...are you looking for Boggio Donna, too? My e-mail is jesvik@nabbnet.com Thanks so much! Vicki (nee Donna) Kohr

Orchard Boggio's Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Surnames > Boggio

...at jesvik@nabbnet.com I am very curious if anyone has ever even heard of my great grandmother, Louisa BOGGIO DONNA. Family lore has it she was disowned for marrying a "poor Blacksmith". That would...

Donna Boggio Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

...Appreciate the help. Also, I looked around in the Italy forum saw your post there...are you looking for Boggio Donna, too? My e-mail is jesvik@nabbnet.com Thanks so much! Vicki (nee Donna) Kohr

Surnames: Donna & Boggio; Torino Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

...you could help me. My great-grandfather, Antonio DONNA came from Torino, as I believe his wife, Louisa BOGGIO did as well. I know very little about my immigrant ancestors and am really hoping you can help m...

Re: Surnames: Vercelli, Pastore, Boggio, and Nigra; San Giusto, Italy Posted on: 24 Jan 2011, by  lisafannin199

My neighbor is a Boggio, whose family comes from San Guisto as well.

Re: BINANDO and MORETTO Families from Turin area Posted on: 02 Oct 2010, by  Iowanativebut...

At this time I am not exactly sure, but the name Boggio is familiar and also connected to this part of the family. I will try to find out more. The Mary (Grandmother)and John (Grandfather) Binando, I am ...

Re: Cottonwood School Posted on: 24 Feb 2011, by  rlthayer47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Carbon

...you are seeking is available from their office in Red Lodge. You might also contact Norma Gardetto Boggio Hicks of Bridger,MT sounds like you have common ancestors.

Re: BINANDO and MORETTO Families from Turin area Posted on: 03 Oct 2010, by  adzeman21

...will tell how closely. I THINK the Boggio's I am looking at came from Rivarolo, but I have seen the Boggio name connected to San Giorgio and Cortereggio. At any rate they lived in Kansas for a few years bef...

Re: Looking for Boggios Posted on: 20 Oct 2010, by  cowboyfrogs

Surnames > Boggio

My name is Joseph Leonard Boggio II I am named after my Grandfather. he had 2 brothers, one named Frank and not certain of the other. our family is from Milan area of Italy I am told. most of his brothers' ...

Re: Boggio in Argentina Posted on: 15 Jun 2010, by  kathopp44

Surnames > Boggio

I am related to Giuseppe Matteo Boggio from Candia Canavese. Do you have information on the Boggio family in Argentia?

Free online: Humboldt County Library Oral Histories (printed) Posted on: 27 Dec 2011, by  AKAeGENEe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Humboldt

...Richards Fannie McMullen Myers Felix Scott Frank & Snow Kihara Fresno (Sandy) Morris Geraldine Boggio Grace Bidegary Bidart Henry Mentaberry Jackie Kearns Jeanne Crawford Duarte Jeannie Joy an...

per page