Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOGGIO" - 93 Messages

per page

Martin V STEPHENSON Posted on: 15 Dec 1998, by Volunteer - Nancy Shevoka

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

...survives. Other survivors include two daughters, Linda (Craig) Sandusky, Edgerton, Mo.; and Jan (A.J.) Boggio, Lakeside, Mich.; one son, Mark E. Stephenson, Bloomington; two stepsons, Mark McCown, Vienna; ...

BoggioAncestry Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by Dana Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

I am attempting to find information about my Grandfather and Great-grandparents. Grandfather: Victor Boggio Greatgrandparents: Dominiquo & Lenora Boggio I beleive the family owned a liquor store in Los Angele...

Re: Perona ancestry - Felicie Francine Pauline Marie Josephine Bruno Posted on: 29 Jul 1999, by  BJernigan6859

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...Castellamonte, Italy to Dominic Perona (b.Italy; d. Elkhorn, Wisconsin),son of Neborsie Perona & Catherine Boggio. These are my aunt's family (my mother's sister-in-law). But I think most of her familie...

Antonio DONNA Posted on: 31 Jul 1999, by Vicki Kohr

Surnames > Donna

...etc. This is all I have: Descendants of Antone Donna 1 Antone Donna b: in Torino, Italy +Louisa Boggio b: in Italy Mother: Father: 2 Peter Donna b: May 30, 1894 in Spring Valley, IL d: April 08, 1965 ...

Boggio's in New York City Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Dorothy Aida Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

My father's name is Marco Boggio. I have step-sisters in New York City who I've never met. I would like to meet them very much. Please contact me by e-mail.

Boggio Posted on: 18 May 2000, by  heathde2

Here's some immigration data that I have: Boggio, Ant 11 Turino 1884/12/01 Germanic Boggio, Fred 25 Torino 1882/08/24 Unknown In you have some specific first names, I have some info on Donna's, too. Did they im...

ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 19 May 2000, by ANDREA

Surnames > Boggio

LOOKING FOR ANY BOGGIO RELATION GRANDFATHERS NAME WAS JOSEPH GREAT GRANDFATHERS NAME JIMMY BOGGIO.PLEASE USE SUBJECT ON EMAIL AS BOGGIO OTHER WISE MAIL WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

BOGGIO'S Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by BETTY BOGGIO COLBY-BROKAW

Surnames > Boggio

...THE BOGGIO'S OF HENNEPIN WHO OWNED AND OPERATED THE MARKET OUTSIDE OF HENNEPIN. MY FATHER WAS FRANK BOGGIO AND MY MOTHER, TRESA. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Surnames: Vercelli, Pastore, Boggio, and Nigra; San Giusto, Italy Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by Bob Vercelli

I have Vercelli, Pastore, Boggio, and Nigra ancestors from San Giusto, Italy.

Orchard Boggio's Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Surnames > Boggio

...at jesvik@nabbnet.com I am very curious if anyone has ever even heard of my great grandmother, Louisa BOGGIO DONNA. Family lore has it she was disowned for marrying a "poor Blacksmith". That would...

At last! Family!!! Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

...never saw this post before...I have been searching forever... My g. grandparents were Antonio Louisa BOGGIO DONNA. I would LOVE to share info. with you guys ( get as much as possible!) My father still resi...

Surnames: Donna & Boggio; Torino Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

...you could help me. My great-grandfather, Antonio DONNA came from Torino, as I believe his wife, Louisa BOGGIO did as well. I know very little about my immigrant ancestors and am really hoping you can help m...

Donna Boggio Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

...Appreciate the help. Also, I looked around in the Italy forum saw your post there...are you looking for Boggio Donna, too? My e-mail is jesvik@nabbnet.com Thanks so much! Vicki (nee Donna) Kohr

Donna Boggio Surnames Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Surnames > Donna

...Appreciate the help. Also, I looked around in the Italy forum saw your post there...are you looking for Boggio Donna, too? My e-mail is jesvik@nabbnet.com Thanks so much! Vicki (nee Donna) Kohr

Argentina Boggio's Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Vicki Sue Kohr

Surnames > Boggio

Lucia, Do you know if your grandfather knew a Louisa Boggio? I think some of her family moved to Argentina. She was from Torino, Italy or that general area. She immigrated to New York and then came to Illin...

marguerita tappero Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by margie

Surnames > Tappero

...first husband in goldfield nev.she died in calif in 1947.any connection.i know her mom's maiden name was boggio.

tappero / boggio connection Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by margie

Surnames > Tappero

do you have a tappero boggio or savant connection in possibly goldfield nev.???i have a marguerita tappero b 1865 married and lived in goldfield nev where she married a joseph savant.

Boggio in Argentina Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Lucio Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

Vicky, my father don´t remember any Louise Boggio. There are too many Boggios in Torino and the area. Mi grandfather came from Canavese in the earliest ´30. He have tree o four uncles who lives i...

Frank Boggio from Spring Valley Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by GdogG GdogGd

Surnames > Boggio

My mother's maiden name is Boggio of Frank Boggio and Stella Marchetti in Spring Valley, IL. My Grandmother is still alive (she's 90!) and lives in Princeton, ILL. Post a message here if you would like to hear ...

Frank Boggio Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by Gina

Surnames > Boggio

The Frank Boggio would not be the same one, but I am interested to learn more because perhaps there is a connection.

Boggio Posted on: 13 May 2001, by  ottabm

Surnames > Boggio

in italia ci sono due gruppi boggio; uno originario del canavese ed uno originario di Oriomosso in provincia di Biella a circa 100km da Torino. Il gruppo Boggio di Oriomosso ha normalmente un doppio cognome: boggio mar...

Re: Boggio Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by Alexandra Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

...names. We are from San Giusto Canovese. My father was born to immigrants to the USA. His is is Alexander Boggio and married Maria Boggio (Cozza) from Torino. My father's parents are Luigi Boggio and Caterina Boggio(Molinero)...

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by Alexandra Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

...from San Giusto Canovese and Torino. My father was born to immigrants to the USA. His is is Alexander Boggio and married Maria Boggio (Cozza) from Torino. My father's parents are Luigi Boggio and Caterina Boggio(Molinero). P...

Looking for Molinero ancetors. Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by Alexandra Boggio

Surnames > Molinaro

...more information on my grandmother's side. Here name was Caterina Molinero. She married a Luigi( Louis) Boggio. I know she had parents named Francesco and Giovanna (Tonso)Molinero. I have very little inform...

Re: Urteaga Name Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by ximena yazmin urteaga

Surnames > Urteaga

...Peru, and i'm trying to trace my roots as far as i can go his full name is "horacio Jose Antonio Boggio Urteaga" mine is "Ximena yazmin mateus Urteaga" tks. yazmin

Gianotti from New Jersey Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  sartori5

Surnames > Giannotti

...1903. She lived with her brother Giovanni (John) Gianotti. Their mother's name was Luigia (Louisea) Boggio and their father's name was Lorenzo. Ernesta was from Biella. She met and married Guido Sartori...

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Gary R. Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

Hello! My name is Gary R. Boggio as you can see. I live in Hennepin, IL. My Great Grandparents were Frank and Teresa Boggio, and I have many other Boggio relatives living around me. I was just searching for any history...

Re: Orchard Boggio's Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Gary R. Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

...know if Betty was able to help you or not, but try "tmboggio@mtco.com". That is my aunt Tammy Boggio. She has done alot of searching on our families name. She may be able to help.

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by D. Jones

Surnames > Boggio

My mother was a Boggio and many of the brothers came to Montana to make a living. The areas they came from are Turino, Feleto around the years1892 -1905. The brothers names are Alexander, Frank, Joseph....

Boggio, Charles Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by  hainesdeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Grundy

Boggio, Charles Owing to the former mining industries centered at Coal City, this community carries on considerable business and its merchants have to be prepared to meet the demands of representatives fro...

Spring Valley, IL, Boggio Family Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by  docmpg

Surnames > Boggio

Would like more information about this family. You can view the genealogy I have at http://www.ourfamilyties.net/Genealogy/FGR-Boggio-Gioanni.htm I hope to hear from you.

Re: BoggioAncestry Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by Glen

Surnames > Boggio

I am a Boggio from Northern Italian descent. Grandmother was from Asti. My grandfather's name was Mario.

Re: Boggio Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by Boggio-Tochet

Surnames > Boggio

Je suis Michèle Boggio-Tochet,fille de Roland Boggio-Tochet(NICE).Je vis à Montpellier (France),je suis violoniste.J'espère,au mois d'août,retourner à Oriomosso .La dernière fois que j'y suis all&...

Obit. Frank P. Boggio Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Boggio

Jan. 16, 1918-Jan. 18, 2004 Frank P. Boggio, 86, of San Diego died Jan. 18. He was born in Gallup, N.M., and was retired. He served in the Army during World War II and the Korean War. Survivors include hi...

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 29 Jan 2004, by  dwinger1967

Surnames > Boggio

...grandmother was Domenica Sissoldo, born in Torino and lived in Foglizzo. Her sister was Candida who married a Boggio. They had three children: Aldo, Caterina, and Silvio. We are also connected to the M...

Re: Looking for Molinero ancetors. Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by  dwinger1967

Surnames > Molinaro

Is your Luigi Boggio who married Caterina Molinero the same Boggio who travelled from Foglizzo in 1915? If so, he was travelling with my family ancestors! Caterina (Katherine) Ambrogio was with him and is the d...

Re: Spring Valley Boggio''s Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by Betty Colby-Brokaw

Surnames > Boggio

Hi Vicki, I would like to pursue the Boggio Family History. Let's get in touch and see if we can help each other out. I am preparing to leave for the airport right now from my daughter's in CA. but would ...

Boggio Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by  peacgiver

This information was given to my aunt of our relatives with the last name of Boggio that lived in Cascina Riva Bosconero. My great grandfather's name was Carlo Boggio who married Teresa Castagna. Carlo had a br...

Re: Oben, O'ben, Owen, Oven in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Posted on: 11 May 2004, by Ines Diaz-Owen

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

Dear Natalie, I am glad to read your posted message. So often, persons posting a message appear to neglect to follow up. I have replied to many posted Owen messages without response. Since posting...

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 16 Jul 2004, by Jane Ellis

Surnames > Boggio

My husband's great grandparents were also Francesco and Teresa Boggio. Teresa's maiden name was Matteja. They lived in Saluggia, which is a small town near Turin. Francesco and Teresa had the following c...

Re: Boggio in Argentina Posted on: 17 Jul 2004, by Jane Ellis

Surnames > Boggio

My husband's great grandparents were Francesco Boggio (1864-1915) and Teresa Matteja (1868-1933). They lived in the small town of Saluggia, near Turin. Francesco and Teresa had the following children: Gio...

Re: Spring Valley Boggio''s Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by keith boggio

Surnames > Boggio

...seeing if our orchard was able to be found online and stumbled upon this posting.. anyways most of the boggio family that would be able to answer your questions do not use computers and would never see thi...

Re: ELIZABETH BUGNI Posted on: 02 Jul 2005, by  wellslj

Surnames > Bugni

...Bugni, b. 25 Sep 1906, Chicopee, Crawford Co, KS; d. 29 Aug 1977, Pittsburg, Crawford Co, KS; m. Gena Boggio. Siblings of Pete: Elizabeth, m. Pete Fornell; Rose, Tena, Lena, and John, b. Nov 1896, d. Aug 1...

Re: Boggio Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by marco

Surnames > Boggio

sono anche io un boggio ma non marzet ma bensi viola e vorrei avere notizie sui miei antenati. Lei potrebbe per caso aiutarmi abito in australia grazie anticipatamente. marco

Boggio Family Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  fhc3340252

Surnames > Boggio

I am looking for anyone who knows of Giovanni & Giovanna Boggio. Both were born in San Giusto Italy, parents are as follows: Giovanni- Father George Boggio & Maria Trunano Giovanna-Father Dominic Boggio ...

Re: tappero / boggio connection Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by Al

Surnames > Tappero

Margherita Boggio b 1876 San Giusto Canavese near Torino emigrated to New Castle, Colorado where she met and married August Tappero on Dec 11, 1896. He was a coal mine and worked several mines in the area. ...

Re: ANY BOGGIOS Posted on: 10 Oct 2005, by johanna

Surnames > Boggio

Gary, there are many Boggio's that came from Italy expecially in the Turin area. My family too is Boggio, starting with George & Maria (Trunano) Boggio. Also Dominic & Caterina (Bruna) Boggio. I am interested...

Obit: Henry Antone Boggio Posted on: 05 Dec 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Henry Antone Boggio Cook Walden - Captial Parks - Funerals & Cremations in AUSTIN, TEXAS Henry Antone Boggio passed away on December 1, 2005, at Sagebrook Health Center following a brief illness. Henry...

Urteaga's out there Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by ximena yazmin urteaga

Surnames > Urteaga

...that is also the name of my father and my grandfather my fathers full name is Horacio joe urteaga de boggio my grandmothers name is Renata boggio urteaga they still live in lima peru, tacna also. just wanted to ...

Boggio's in New York City Posted on: 07 Jan 2006, by Dorothy Aida Boggio

Surnames > Boggio

My father is Marco Boggio, originally from Peru and a resident of New York City for over 40 years. It has been a long time since I have seen him. If anyone knows of his whereabouts, please contact me.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions