Search the Boards

Search Results for "BURNARD" - 581 Messages

per page

NICELY, SKAGGS, LESTER, CAUDILL, McDOWELL Posted on: 13 Jul 1998, by  DLewis0991

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

Seeking any info on these individuals (especially Sarah NICELY): Vernarg or Burnard Skaggs md. Sarah Nicely 27 Sept 1901 in Lawrence Co. Ky. witness Louis BARKER and T.S. Holbrook.

Matthew Haning Sr. Posted on: 13 Oct 1998, by  SandyQuinn27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

Hi, I am descended from Matthew Haning Senior of Athens county, Ohio also. I am willing to share info with any researchers. Sandy Quinn

Athens county people Posted on: 29 Jan 1999, by  SandyQuinn27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

Looking for these surnames in Athens county willing to share info with other researches researching the same.

Search for family information Posted on: 31 May 1999, by Charles A. Brittain

Surnames > Brittain

My father was Percy Burnard Brittain, born in Sexton, TX to Wm.T. Brittain who owned and operated Brittain's Merchantile in Sexton. Wm T. died in 1901 and buried in Noble, LA. Percy had one brother, Sidney w...

Burnard Pruett family N.C. Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by  szpruett

Surnames > Pruett

looking for any information on Burnard Pruett of N.C. he died in 1966 or 1968 also looking for info on brothers and sisters, parents, anything would be helpful thank you suzianne pruett

Burnard Wallen Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by Don Vaughan

Surnames > Wallen

I am looking for a Burnard Wallin who served as a Sargent 1/c in the WWII. He was originaly stationed in Seattle, and I believe was then transfr=erd to Alaska. I want to find out what hapened to him.

John burnard Brown Posted on: 22 Nov 1999, by sarah

Surnames > Brown

I'm looking for info on John Burnard Brown, b 1815 d. 1867. he was married to Eliz nall bowden and had several children: Louisa Jemimah, richard alex, bradley who died in the civil was and lafayette. he pare...

Oscar Lee PEFFLEY Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by  b_mercedes

Surnames > Peffley

...Park. Surviving are his wife, Ester (sic) H. Peffley; three sons, Gerald G. of Clarksville, Tenn., Burnard (sic) J. of Jacksonville and Rodeny (sic) S. Peffley of Woodstown, N.J.; his father, Harvey H. Peff...

Burnard Butcher Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Lola Butcher Given

Surnames > Butcher

In Search of Burnard Butcher. Last known residence Brooklyn, NY-- Early 1920's. Need new of him or any offspring.

Elizabeth Nall Posted on: 22 Nov 1999, by sarah

Surnames > Nall

I'm looking for info on eliz. nall b 1807. she was married to bowden the first time and John Burnard Brown the second. they produced 4 children: Louisa jemimah , Richard Alec, Bradley who died in the civil w...

my adoption Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by jacqueline and burnard burgner

Surnames > Burgner

I was adopted in 1959. my birth parents are jacqueline and burnard burgner. does anyone know anything about them??

Jacqueline and Burnard Burgner Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Odean Burgner

Surnames > Burgner

I am the wife of Phillip Burgner. His parents names are Jacqueline and Burnard Burgner and Phillip was born in 1946 in Clearwater, Fl. His mom left him when he was very young and was raised by his grandparen...

Jacqueline and Burnard Burgner Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Odean Burgner

Surnames > Burgner

I feel that Jacqueline my be your mother but I am not sure that Burnard is your father. I am going to give you my E-Mail address is alaska498@aol.com

L. P. Diedrich Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Taylor McKee

Surnames > Diedrich

...McCone, Montana. He married Elizabeth Knaak 11 Nov 1894. They had six children, Clara, Henry, Lena, Burnard (Ben), Author, Arnold (Sonny). What I am looking for if possible is his name and parents.

Stella Snipes Duncan Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Tammy Mays

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...member of Four Corners Church of God. Surviving are four daughters and three sons-in-law, Janie and Burnard Littleton, Jewell and Wilbur Kegley, Altha and Don Lozier and Mary Duncan, all of Mansfield; three ...

Forrest/Crecelius Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  sharonpetrie7...

Surnames > Crecelius

...the Crecelius family from the LDS website. My uncle had the information that his gf [my g-gf] James S Burnard Forrest was related to the same family as the Forrest girls that married into the Crecelius famil...

Sanders in Tulsa, Ok. area 1800-Present Posted on: 30 May 2000, by Paige Sanders

Surnames > Sanders

...born in Nov. 1837 in Indiana but ended up in Oklahoma. His oldest son was Archibald Caleb, born 1862. Burnard lived in the Okmulgee area. Spencer S. went with his mother, Frances, to L.A.,Ca. and is buried t...

THROWER Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  Neil_Vaughan

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Dorchester

...Ridgeville. They had eight children: ETHEL, DAVID EDGAR, AUGUSTINE MASEBEAU, RUBY, EMMIE, BERNICE, D. BURNARD, AND M. CARLYLE. I am beginning to accumulate quite a bit of information on the Throwers. I will ...

Are you related? Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Thomas Wm. Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

I live in San Diego, Ca. trying to find "Burnard" roots. My dad tells me nothing All I know is Im' 37, Grandpa Charles H. Burnard (deceased) from N.Y. His Mom's maiden name Fitzpatrick. I'm pretty sure Burnard, ...

finding any information on my ancestry Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by rickie c. burnette

Surnames > Burnette

...information that I have recieved through a little research,is that I'm a descendent of King robert burnard, cica 1128, and my an- cestors befriended Sir Robert the Bruce.

Burnard Family Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  MarkList

Surnames > Burnard

Thomas, My mothers maiden name is Burnard. I have been doing research on the the Burnard surname for the last 8 years. In ever family I have ran across with the spelling of "Burnard" the spelling had been charng...

How Cool Of You! Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Tom Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

My dad told me that his Grandmother came over from Ireland or Scotland, her maiden name, Fitzpatrick. Any help? Please keep in touch! Thanx. Tom Wm. Burnard II

Nancy Smith Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Glenda Fay Wooten

Surnames > Smith

...Hollis Smith and George Smith. George married Hattie Humphrey, they may have had the following children: Burnard, Kate, Mattie Lou, Graves, Henry and Clara. Graves Smith married my great aunt Della Humphrey....

Burnard Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by lee b burnard

Surnames > Burnard

tom yes a rare last name,I never have met a burnard that was not related. I was born in kirkland washington 1942,the last of 7 children born to arther and viola burnard they moved to kirkland from tower michigan i...

Re: MH Hensley Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  CHENSLEY515

Surnames > Hensley

...he married my grandmother in Wise County VA and they raised nine children. of which my dad was Robert Burnard Hensley. He married my mom Wonda Francis Short in Wise County, VA and then moved to MD and raised...

Burnard Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  Samdie

Surnames > Burnard

Lee I just read the message board for Burnard and was surprised and pleased to read your message to tom. I am also a burnard born in Kirkland Wa in 1942. I do believe your grandfather is my grandfather's brother. M...

related? Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Lee Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

...in the Seattle area he is 79. Bob was one of my dad/s brother's kids. My great granfather was James Burnard from Cornwall, England. I'll try to find out more information. I have a nephew who has been collect...

Brigham, Maynard G. Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...1 stepson, Rudolph Wilhite, Ottumwa, Iowa; 1 Soster son, Charles Simpson, Oklahoma City; 1 brother, Burnard Brigham, Long Beach, CA; 1 half brother, Luther Van Hook, Oklahoma City, OK; and 1 sister, Blanche ...

Burnard surname Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Rosemary Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

Yes I agree, a rare surname from Cornwall and Devon, England. Peter R Burnard, Secretary of the "Burnard Association" (est. London, Eng but now defunct) once said in the 1970s, that all BURNARDs, with tha...

Carol Burnard Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by Mary

Surnames > Burnard

Looking for Carol Burnard Living in 1966 Father Mr. Smith died in the Queen's Hospital May 29. He was born in Tustin, Mich. He was a member of Lapeer Lodge No. 54, F AM of Lapeer. Surviving are his wife, Y...

Burnard Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by Ro

Surnames > Burnard

This is exciting! I married a Dunedin, NZ Burnard whom I met in London (UK). Strangely we named our first child Gregory John. Looking forward to your message, Ro

Lynn Bridge Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  stormylady37

Surnames > Bridge

I am trying to find above who posted info on both the Davies, Burnard, Aitchinon and Chanler faily

relations Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Thomas Walter Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

I just started doing research on my family background and the first time out I see a Tom Burnard, and several others. Looking for info on Frederick Burnard born Ontario, Ca. moved to NY state. Died 1960, he was my ...

Minnie Draper, John Burnard Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  Samdie

Surnames > Draper

I am seeking information on Minnie Draper and her husband John Burnard. I am looking for their parents who would be my great great grandparents. Minnie Drapers mother ?Jane Young? fathers name unknown. Minni...

from NY Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Danielle Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

My last name is Burnard. Im from upstate NY also. I dont know much about where those before me came from. Im intrested in finding my roots.

LOOKING FOR BURNARDS Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by CARDELLA

Surnames > Burnard

...the Seattle area? He is my fathers 1/2 brother. My dad was Walter, born in Detroit to Arthur Russell Burnard and Hazel Downs, they divorced in(?) she stayed in the Detroit area and he moved to WA. I think,an...

WA. Burnards Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Cardella

Surnames > Burnard

Yes Cardella, We went to a Burnard family reunion in Tower MI.in 199?. There were twin Burnard brothers there. I had 3 brothers and 3 sisters. They are all deceased except my oldest brother Art. I am the youngest. ...

Looking for Burnards Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  Samdie

Surnames > Burnard

Cardella My name is Sandie Burnard. I have a genealagy sheet that my aunt prepared. I think there is information you might like concerning your ancestors. I can go only to James Burnard. So I will start with him. ...

corrections Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by Lee

Surnames > Burnard

...I found your message very interesting. You have many facts that I was unaware of. BUT Arthur Raymond Burnard (born 2/7/1882-deceased 4/12/46)married my mother Viola Conklin(born 8/20/1899-deceased 5/1995)on ...

mary loveday Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by lee burnard

Surnames > Loveday

looking for info on mary loveday from ireland,married james burnard in cornwall england late 1840s ?. had a son john burnard born feb 8 1852 ontario canada.have some info forward to present. any info on either one ...

Corrections Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  Samdie

Surnames > Burnard

...have noted them in my information booklet. Some of the information Ihave gotten is from research Connie Burnard has done through the Mormon Church Archives. If you know of other mistakes I have or will make ...

WA Burnard Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  Samdie

Surnames > Burnard

Cardella I am so glad the informtion I have will be useful to you. Lee Burnard read my information and corrected me on a few dates so will pass them o to you. Arthur Raymond Burnard Born Feb.7,1921, married Viola ...

Benjamin Morrison b.1848 Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by  Hfollmer2000

Surnames > Morrison

...Benjamin and Susanna Morrison who lived in Platte Co. MO. in 1880 and 1900. Their children were Olevia, Burnard, Grafton, Hattie, John, May, Lucy, and George. Would like to share this info with their family ...

Burnard Morrison Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by  Hfollmer2000

Surnames > Morrison

I am sorry. This Burnard was born around 1880 and died June 1, 1924. His wife was Susan and he was a shoemaker by trade. He died at Edgerton, MO. If you can make a connection I would be glad to share what I ...

Burnards in America Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by William Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

Growing up Burnard was a name I never ran across unless I was directly related. It is amazing how many Burnards are out there. I have an Aunt that has done extencive research on our line of Burnards. My Gran...

burnards in america Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by lee burnard

Surnames > Burnard

...message # 17 but can not beyond 1852.would like any info i can get on the cornwall burnards. thks lee burnard

Burnards Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Lynn Bridge

Surnames > Burnard

I am looking for info on Florence May Burnard daughter of Harry Seamons Burnard, woould appreciate any info or either or both individuals. Harry was supposed to have been from the Bristol England area. He married M...

Burnards from Canada Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by William Arthur Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

...some additional information but it will take a while. My great great grandfather's name was John Henry Burnard. He came to Canada from Cornwall in the mid 1800's to Eastern Canada. My Grandfather was John Th...

Message for Rosemary Re:Burnard Family from High Wycombe, England Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by Nick Burnard

Surnames > Burnard

...interested in looking at your website, as I know little about my family other than my Dad's name is Alan Burnard, my Grandfarthers name was Leslie and as far as I know we originated from the High Wycombe, Bu...

Rebecca: Draper Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  Samdie

Surnames > Draper

Rebecca, My great grandmother's name was Minnie Draper. She married John Burnard 1876 in Orangeville,Wellington,Canada and they migrated to the u.s. in 1895. John Burnard became a citzen in 1905. John Burnard was born in...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions