Search the Boards

Search Results for "Balkcom" - 124 Messages

per page

Mrs A J Haughton, Sandy Creek FL Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by Cathy Strickland Popp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...noble woman, a loving wife and mother. Mrs Haughton was the third youngest daughter of Mr and Mr W P Balkcom. She united herself with the Sandy Creek Baptist church at an early age and has been a most devote...

Family History Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  GayleWilson77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Sumter

...Leathia Looking for info on family and friends of long time Sumter Co.resident and merchant, Henry L Balkcom DOB:Oct 1887 married Carolbel Terry 8,July 1914 in Sumter Co. Her DOB:19,Dec 1890. Also his fathe...

Smothers Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  GayleWilson77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Sumter

...Baptist Church Cemetery (Sumter, Co.) You may already have these names. My Aunt; Mrs. Bobbie Smothers Balkcom, of Americus may be of great help to you. I believe she is listed. The Smother's I have listed ar...

BALKCOM, Aubrey, Noma, FL Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Mona C. Spears

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

Published in Holmes County Advertiser, Bonifay, Florida Friday, October 27, 1922 Aubrey Balkcom shot and Killed at Noma A sad accident occurred at Noma Wednesday night when Ludie Lloyd shot and instantly k...

Nona--"brother killed" Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Tess Fuller

Aubrey Balkcom shot and Killed at Noma A sad accident occurred at Noma Wednesday night when Ludie Lloyd shot and instantly killed Aubrey Balkcom, son of Mr. and Mrs. Arch Balkcom. They, with other boys, were waiting for t...

African American Terry Descendants Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  GayleWilson77

Surnames > Terry

...Tyree Graham, Cordelia married Elijah Fields, Lillie married William Gorman, Carolbel married Henry Balkcom. Any and all descendants please respond.

Line of Henry BALCOM, chr 1640, England, son of Thomas and Susan BALCOME Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  owoodard

Surnames > Balcom

...LINEAGE, #443. THE NAME BALCOM MEANS VALLEY AND IS A LOCALITY TYPE NAME. THE ORIGINAL SPELLING WAS BALKCOM, BUT THERE SEVERAL VARIATIONS. THE IMMIGRANT ANCESTOR OF THIS LINEAGE WAS HENRY BALCOM , WHO CAME...

Nancy Balkom Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  ronslay

Surnames > Balkom

...very interested in any info you have on your Balkom ancestors. I have bits and pieces on the Balkom, Balkcom and Balkum family members in south Alabama and northwest Florida. I'll gladly swap.

Anzilla Balkcom Phillips Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  captainette

Surnames > Balkom

What I have is my ggrandmother was Anzilla Balkcom Phillips, b. 9/22/1874, d. 1/8/1923 in Geneva Co., Al., and is buried with her husband, John Q. Phillips at the New Hope Primitive Baptist Church in Houston...

Re: William Francis Balcom b. MA, USa, m. Ruth Snow Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by  olwoodard8152...

Surnames > Balcom

william THIS PROBABLY WILL NOT HELP YOU MUCH UNTIL YOU FOLLOW YOU BALCOM LINEAGE FROM YOURSELFE BACK TO ABOUT 1700. YOU FIRST JOB IS TO GET ALL OF THE INFORMATION YOU CAN FROM ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMB...

Balkcom Family Ties Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by Gayle Wilson

...American Balkcoms org. from Quitman, Co.,Georgetown, GA. living in Americus the last several decades. Henry Balkcom married to Carolbel Terry, owned a corner grocery store at 1044 N Jackson St, and Patterson...

Re: Royal Irish Rifles Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by  themasterspla...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

hi, my name is JOHN PHILLIP BALKCOM, JR. i am tracing my geneology on my father's side my father of course is JOHN PHILLIP BALKCOM, SR. (deceased) his mother is FRANCIS AGUSTA(S) KEMP who married JASPER PHILLIP BALKCOM he...

Re: Lackey researchers NC,SC,TN,AL Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by  themasterspla...

Surnames > Lackey

HI, I'M JOHN PHILLIP BALKCOM, JR I AM TRYING TO RESEARCH MY FAMILY HISTORY MY FATHER'S SIDE IS OF INTEREST HE IS JOHN SR. (DECEASED) HIS MOTHER WAS FRANCIS AUGUSTUS KEMP FROM THE TENNESSEE AREA, WHO MARRIED ...

Laura Bryant Watson Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Jane Rowe

Surnames > Watson

...Children 1.Claude Edward Wilder born7july1907 died6sept.1992. Parents were William H. Watson and Nancy Ann Balkcom. Siblings were 1.James William Watson 2.Sallie Catherine Watson 3.Mary Francis Watson 4.Henr...

Re: African American Terry Descendants Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by Gayle

Surnames > Terry

...My Greatgrandmother was Caroline Terry her husband was Adam Terry. My Grandmother was Carolbel Terry Balkcom. Who are your grand & Great Grandparents?

Re: Anzilla Balkcom Phillips Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  Taylor0567

Surnames > Balkom

I have a James Arnold Balkcom b 1837 GA, son of James E. Balkcom Henry County AL. Do you think this may be your James Arnold?

My grand father an grand mother Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  JJB32024

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Montgomery Genealogical Society, Inc >

I'm trying to find info on my gf an gm..names .. William Ivey Balkcom dod 1946... Lucy Jane Floyd.. dod 1977 dob 1835 in Pike county Ala.. any help would be appreciated...JIM

Re: Covington Co., AL help Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  JJB32024

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > East Central Alabama Researchers (ECAR)

Linda..I'm trying to find any info on the balkcom's from covington county.. around andaliusia..i'll be glad to pay for the info..my father was Murphy Balkcom..thank you..JIM

Re: Wilder family Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  janerowe9

Surnames > Wilder

I'm a descendent of the Wilder's also. The very same that you wrote about in your message. Although I do not know that much about them. I just found out about them today. I'm trying to get some inform...

Re: Green Wilder Family Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  janerowe9

Surnames > Wilder

I am a descendant of some Wilder's in Georgia. There are actually some that are still alive living in Macon, Georgia. The reason why I'm replying to your message is because there is a Green Wilder in...

Re: The Wilder's of Georgia Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  janerowe9

Surnames > Wilder

Ok I've found out new information about my Wilder Family. And I really don't know if I could put it all on this message board. But for everyone that has replied to this thread can contact me and I wou...

Re: Wilder Family Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  janerowe9

Surnames > Wilder

There is an Ella Lucille Wilder in my family. I don't know that much about her. but what I do know is that she was married to an H. Bass. Although I don't know how true that is. Because I have found s...

Balkcom Wills Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by  GayleWilson77

Hello to all the Balkcom family members, I'am looking for the will and or Inventory papers, of Bryant Balkcom of Jones County, Ga. DOB:1815 North Carolina. DOD: 1876 Georgia. Spouse: Sarah. Parents: Ichabod and Nan...

Re: Balkcom Family Ties Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by Gayle Wilson

Could this be Walter & Bobbie Balkcom? His mother Carolbel Balkcom? (my gm) My grandfather was Henry Balkcom he died in 1946. The way you spelled the name is the way it is pronounced. Balcom/Balkcom, I'm sure these are my Ba...

Re: Balkcom Family Ties Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by Gayle Wilson

Bonita Balkcom is my first cousin. She is Walter & Bobbie Balkcoms daugther. Bonita currently lives in Atlanta, Ga with her 3 children. her mother my aunt, Bobbie Balkcom still lives in Americus.

McAllen C. Balcombe (balkum, Balcom etc.) Posted on: 15 Apr 2004, by  txmargorita

Surnames > Baukman

...his parents and siblings. Is it possible that one of these men might have been his brother? James L. Balkcom NC 2nd Regiment Detailed Men Willaiam J. Balkcom NC 2nd Regiment Detailed Men Harmo...

McAllen C. Balcombe (balkum, Balcom etc.) Posted on: 15 Apr 2004, by  txmargorita

Surnames > Baucom

...his parents and siblings. Is it possible that one of these men might have been his brother? James L. Balkcom NC 2nd Regiment Detailed Men Willaiam J. Balkcom NC 2nd Regiment Detailed Men Harmo...

Surnames > Baucum

Surnames > Balkom

McAllen C. Balcombe (Balkum, Balcom etc.) 1834 TN, -1863 IL, USA Posted on: 15 Apr 2004, by  txmargorita

Surnames > Balcom

Obit: Steven A. Balkcom Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by  cynmmarshall

Topics > Obituaries

Steven A. Balkcom Saturday, June 12, 2004 11:24 PM MDT April 24, 2004 Steven A. Balkcom, 37, of Phoenix, Ariz., and formerly of Sierra Vista, Ariz., died unexpectedly in Sierra Vista on April 24, 2004. ...

Research English Connection - Balcom, Balcombe, Balkcom, Bolkcom Posted on: 04 Sep 2004, by Gary W. Balcom

Surnames > Balcom

Greetings to all. The purpose of this posting is to encourage family members (Balcom-Balcombe-Balkcom-Bolkcom and other variations) to share the results of any research that has been done to tie the North American Balcom family to...

Re: Genealogy of Thomas William Cassin, Sr. Posted on: 21 Jan 2005, by  Taylor0567

Localities > North America > Canada > General

...http://www.pbalkcom.com (my website). If you want to email please do so at pbalkcom@comcast.net. Thanks. Pat Balkcom

Candie Louise Humphrey Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Jane Rowe

Surnames > Humphrey

My great-grandmother was Candie Louise Humphrey. She married James William Samuel Sellers and had 12 children. One of those children is my grandfather Virgil Leonard Sellers 1may1935. I do not know an...

Re: willis howton/indian blood Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  dabf1

Surnames > Howton

...Carrie KENNEDY HOWTON, 07 DEC 1879-29 NOV 1929 that is also buried in Red Level? Or Mammie L. HOWTON BALKCOM, 24 OCT 1906-25 DEC 1934 -- she's buried next to Matthew Howton. Your Cuz, Deborah

Roberts Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by Dovie Fordham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

Iam searching for any information on Frances Dovey Roberts. She was married to Bryant Henry Balkcom in Jones County, Dec.25,1906?. I would like any information on her parents who I believe were Joseph Robert...

Re: Census Lookup - 1850 Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Chris Holmes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

I was also looking in this county but stumbled across Coffee County: 1850 Coffee Census 674 Alexander BALCKOM 48 Ga Mary 48 SC Walter P 21 Al Joseph M 8 684 Walter P BALCKOM 50 Ga Usley 52 SC Jo...

Re: Census Lookup - 1850 Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by C Holmes

My grandfather, Joel Thomas Balkom, was the son of Walter Perry Balkom (bn. 1849) and Mary Catherine Lowery (1847- 1915). Walter Perry appears to be the 1 year old "Walter P. " in the 1850 C...

A.H.Broach Deed Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by  DAISYZ

Georgia A.H. Broach to George S. Leaves Jones County Deed Book S, Pg. 389 300 Acres of Land November 20, 1860 This indenture made and entered into this the twentieth day of Nov...

LUCY MOCK STEPHENS Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  duaneeegglest...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Miller

... Pallbearers were Glen Floyd, Tommy Newberry, Chuck Newberry, Buddy Williams, Jimmy James and Wayne Balkcom. Survivors include two daughters, Hazel S. Williams, Blakely, and Myrtice S. Peters, Manchester; o...

James R. Jackson, Benjamin McLendon Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  ronslay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Walton

...McLendon, b November 18, 1862, d January 1908, m Nancy Jane Haynes, d 1898. Anything on the Balkom, Balkcom, Slay and Slaey families. Contact me at ronslay@sum.net

Mother Eliza Williams Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Ray Davis of Chicago; one step-son, Elder Charles (Thelma) Williams; 3 step-daughters, Dorothy (Fred) Balkcom, Doretha (Montell) Jefferson, Pat Davis, all of Chicago; a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, frie...

Re: BLAND-BELCHER Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  BonnieUnknown...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Barbour

...Georgetown, Ga. Minister: Cox Bearers: Bill Graddy, Duck Graddy, W.C. Wood, Lynn Wood, Warren Jowers, H.L. Balkcom Charge to:B-S Ins. Co. Death Date: Mar. 1st, 1942 at 8:30 p.m. Ga.time. More possible conn...

Mt. Pisga/ Pisgah Mr. Hayes Survey Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Dale

...Dec. 8, 1820- Aug. 28, 1907. KIRKLAND, Uriah, June 14, 1822- Oct. 30, 1855, Married Dec. 27, 1849. BALKCOM, Alexander, Apr. 14, 1888- Nov. 2, 1890,S/o Ivey & E.E. BALKCOM, Ivey, Oct. 5, 1845- Oct. 23, 1909 BALKCOM, J...

Pinckard Cemetery Posted on: 09 Mar 2003, by  CGT714

...large survey could be errors.CGT. Surnames Abney, Adams, Andrews, Arnold, Arrington, Avant, Baker, Balkcom, Barr, Baxley, Borland, Burke, Cawthon, Christian, Clark, Clements, Cobb, Crim, Curry, Danford, D...

Carroll Cemetery Posted on: 17 May 2004, by  CGT714

... Aug. 3, 1927- Mar. 8, 1995 Enfinger, Nellie Stewart Jan. 4, 1920- Mar. 25, 2003 Balkcom, Mark Ivey Nov. 16, 1966- Nov. 14, 1997 Balkcom, Gerald R. Apr. 4, 1936- Ju...

BALKCOM Posted on: 08 Jul 1998, by Shelby County

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Shelby

In Memory of JAMES NORMIS BALKCOM, born May 11, 1928, died August 7, 1995. Services at Tennessee Methodist Church Tuesday 2PM August 8, 1995. Rev Earnest Elliott and Rev. Bill Service officiating. Interment ...

Balkcom/Balcom family of Geneva County Posted on: 19 May 1999, by  NathanBForres...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Geneva

Any information appreciated in advance on BALKCOM (BALCOM) family of Geneva Co,AL; Holmes Co,FL; Dale & Henry Co,AL. Some family members specifically looking for ancestors of --- James Arnold Balkcom (b. Newvi...

Re: Balkcom/Balcom family of Geneva County Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  captainette

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Geneva

I am the great granddaughter of Anzilla Balkcom Phillips, daughter of James Arnold Balkcom and Sara Brannan. Would love to share any info.

Re: Balkcom/Balcom family of Geneva County Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by S Balkcom

My great grandfather was Zelodis Balkcom of Noma . Do you know if Archie Balkcom was his father. I would appreciate any info on the Balkcom.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions