Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Shirley Bauer" - 164 Messages

per page

BRICKMAN, EDNA E. 1911-1998 Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  Elvy12345

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...Snohomish. She is survived by sons and daughters-in-law. Leo and Annelie Brickman of Tacoma; Robert and Shirley Brickman of Snohomish; daughters and son-in-law, Doris Brickman of Snohomish, Irene and Michael...

Bauer Family Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by mrs walker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...more info then what I have listed below on them. Thank You, Mrs Walker happilyhunting@aol.com Edward BAUER m. Mildred VAN VLIET - BAUER (Mildred's brother was Donald " Roy " or " Van " Van...

OBIT-Eva M. HOLLAND Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Loveland. She enjoyed her family and raising African violets. She is survived by four daughters, Cathy Bauer and husband Larry, Diane Branham and husband Dale, and Shirley A. Nelson, all of Loveland, and Linda Se...

BAUER Family Search Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by mrs walker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...posted at the present time. Any info is helpful. Thank You. Mrs Walker happilyhunting@aol.com Edward Bauer m. Mildred Van Vliet Children: Edward, Donald, Shirley Mildred lived in Detroit at one time or another....

John Robert Paulson Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  kermitkittles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

...Church in Lyle and the Lyle American Legion Post 105. He is survived by three daughters: Mrs. Walter (Shirley) Norregaard and Mrs. Ronald (Doris) Harris of Lyle and Mrs. Edward (Betty) Pugh of Buchanan, Ten...

GLENN ALLEN HEIMER Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, June 26, 2003 Glenn Allen Heimer of Holyoke, Colorado died on June 20, 2003 at Melissa Memorial Hospital at the age of 95. He was born on June 30, 1907 around H...

Michael A. Harden Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ohio

...of Corpus Christi Catholic Church. Survivng are his widow, Virginia Carr Harden; two daughters, Mrs. Shirley Wilcox, Murfressboro, Tenn., Mrs. Helen Jean Ouch, Wheeling; two sons, John of Zanesville, O., and...

OBIT-Austin L. RAWLINGS Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Weld

...survived by his wife, Velma Rawlings of Greeley; son Larry Rawlings and wife Kim of Estes Park; daughter ShirleyBauer and husband Rick of Greeley; 13 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in ...

Leslie Copeland Jr Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...was born August 7, 1929, at Aurora, the son of Leslie Lee Copeland Sr. and wife Flora Caroline, nee Bauer. Mr. Copeland served his country in World War II. He owned and operated Copeland Service Station ...

Anthony "Tony" Bauer Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  judybroch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Anthony "Tony" Bauer of New Haven died Wednesday, 6 July 2005, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital-South Campus in St. Louis. Born 23 June 1941, at Leslie, he was the son of Fred and Laura Bauer, nee Banken. ...

Rosemarie K. Owens Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  Nfreburg

...both of her parents; her husband, Leamon Owens; one son,Kenneth George Owens; two sons-in-law, Edward Bauer and Ray Guthery; and one grandson, Alex Wolff. Mrs. Owens is survived by two sisters, Delores Na...

Will do lookups in the Saint Peter & Paul Catholic Cemetery Dimock/Parkston, Hutchinson County, SD Posted on: 06 Feb 2005, by Jo

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Hutchinson

... 1923 Arensberg Phillip 1898 7/28/23 Bauer Anna Maria September 3, 1819 August 24, 1899 Bauer ...

ARTHUR GEORGE OTTO SCHMIDT Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...of 12, Art moved with his family from Nebraska to the Amherst area. As a young man he worked for H.W. Bauer in the hardware and lumber business at Amherst. On June 19, 1918, he and Esther Nierman were uni...

Albert (Rusty) Barr obit Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  itravele

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cameron

...Veterans Post 2429, Buffalo, N.Y. He is survived by four daughters, Mrs. Earl (Norma) Tong; Mrs. Anthony (Shirley) Santera; Mrs. John (Carol) Crosson all of Buffalo, N.Y.; by five sons Glen, Donald, Robert, ...

SHIRLEY, Flora Ruby Posted on: 12 Sep 1998, by Paragould Daily Press; Nov 19, 1997

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Greene

Flora Ruby Pillow Lamb SHIRLEY, 84, of Monette died Thursday, Nov. 19, 1997 in Monette. She was born July 25, 1913, in Hydrick and was a homemaker and a member of Poole Street Church of Christ in Caldwell, M...

Frank Vogel (1860-1931) Obituary Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Marie Schertz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Woodford

Frank Vogel, Prominent Citizen in the Affairs of Benson, Dead Long Time Benson Resident Passes Away at His Home Friday Frank Vogel, a life-long resident of Benson vacinity, died at this home here on...

Re: Anna & Knute KVIEN Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by Mark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Mower

...resident of Lyle, he was a former owner of the Lyle Bakery. Surviving are three daughters Mrs. Walter (Shirley) Norregaard, Mrs. Ronald (Doris) Harris, Lyle. Mrs. Edward (Betty) Pugh, Buchanan, Tenn.; 15 gra...

Re: German Settlers Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by  uoflshirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jefferson

...whose name was Lenna Ammon and Lena's husband was Jacob Mattmiller. I hope this info will help you. Shirley Bauer Rich Jenks of Louisville Ky.

WEBB Posted on: 25 Apr 1998, by LLOYD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Unknown

LOOKING FOR THE FAMILY OF JOHN W WEBB AND THE BAUERS FAMILY. JOHN OR JONNIE BAUER JR WIFE OPAL WEBB AND DAUGHTER SHIRLEY BAUER THANK YOU LLOYD

Edna P. Bauer Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  HuntingtonV

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

From the Huntington Herald Press Online, January 17, 2002 Edna P. Bauer, 83, 1075 Little Turtle Trail, died at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday (Jan. 15, 2002) at her home. Mrs. Bauer retired as a secretary for Schenkel’s Da...

Wm. Mathews Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Shirley Miller Dunn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pulaski

...judge and was past eighty years of age. His funeral was conducted at 3:00 p.m. yesterday by Rev E.E. BAUER and his body was laid to rest in Pisgah cemetery. (note-I have no connection but will forward a ...

Apfel surname from Germany Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  ralf27

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

Hi Shirley, Just wondering if your Apfels are from the Schoenau or Rumbach,Germany area.Looking for information on Jacob Apfel who married Barbara Bauer, had a son Peter Apfel married to Maria Elisabeth Graeb dec...

Elsie E. BOWER; obituary Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  cathywentz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Perry

Abstracted newspaper obituary; obtained from the Perry Historians Library; Bower/Bauer family file. Handwritten "5-16-1990" Elsie E. Bower Elsie E. Bower, 74y, of New Buffalo, died Tuesday, May...

Washington High School Milwaukee WI Class of 1932 Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

Washington High School, Milwaukee, WI, Class of 1932, as listed in the Scroll Annual Yearbook All the below people have individual pictures in the yearbook. Faculty Guy Bannister Hilda Bear Edward Be...

Germain Obituary, February 19, 2003 Posted on: 10 May 2003, by  RMunns7272

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

...River Falls, Barbara (John) Turner of Spicer, Minn., Michelle (Daniel) Miller of Newman, Ga., Michael (Shirley) Germain of Woodbury, Minn., Leo J. Germain of Charleston, S.C., Bart (Jill) Germain of North Hu...

Daniel Harry WEGNER (1915-2004) Posted on: 23 Oct 2004, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Jeremy and Brian, and loved to make wood with them. He also loved to watch football with his daughter, Shirley. Dan is survived by his wife, June, one daughter, Shirley (Allan) Hyden-Cook, Appleton, and one son, Je...

1930 Fed. Census Lookup Please Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by  Sandi_Beecher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sheboygan

Sheboygan, Wisconsin, Philip Bauer family, wife: Anna, children: William & Shirley

David SCHWABAUER Posted on: 19 May 2005, by  Herman8r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...(Jonni) Hoeksema, Jennifer (Ryan) Rykse, Amanda Schwabauer, Erin Schwabauer, Chad Schwabauer, Adam Schwa- bauer, Eric Schwabauer; a great-grandson, Ty Rykse; a brother, Alex (...

Woodney Family in NZ Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  @@s.early@xtr...

Surnames > Woodney

...day may be the missing link.and of course I would love to hear from you. (incidently WIlliam, I have Bauer family on another line of my family that I have researched, cheers ...

Re: Steele/Smith/Thomas Tipton Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by Michael Weilbacher

Surnames > Tipton

...with my search and I am searching any information on my grandmother, Wanda Tipton who married Charles Bauer following children of Wanda and Charles are: Charles, Shirley, Nancy, Carolyn. and Alvin. Wanda passed ...

Obit: Frances Gertrude (Aitken) Bauer b.1915 Macoun, SK. Posted on: 02 Feb 2006, by  kttrucking1

Surnames > Aitken

BAUER - Frances Gertrude (nee Aitken). With deepest sadness, we announce the unexpected passing of our mother. She was born June 2, 1915 at Macoun, SK. She was predeceased by her parents Andrew and Fanny, ...

Bauer Family--New York City Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

Interested in information about grandparents living in New York City 1928. Grandfather--James Rodney Bauer b. in New York City approximately 1902 and Grandmother--Mildred Marie Reynold b. in Scranton, PA a...

Reynolds--Scranton, PA Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Reynolds

Looking for information on Mildred Marie Reynolds, b. in Scranton in 1905. Married to James Rodney Bauer, b. in 1902 in NYC. Lived in NYC in 1928. Had a son in 1928, James Paul Bauer. email me at shirley@glynnshannon....

Elaine E. Kimball obit from NY 2001 Posted on: 12 Jun 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Kimball

...Roman and Elizabeth (Bouse) Hebert. She is survived by her husband, August Kimball; daughters, Dianne Bauer and husband Kevin and Stacey Brassard and husband Tom; sisters, Blance Ida and husband Patrick, ...

Mildred Reynolds (Scranton, PA-b. 1905) Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Reynolds

Interested in information on my grandmother's family. She married James Rodney Bauer from NYC (b. 1902), not sure when or where, they had a son, James Paul Bauer b. in 1928 in NYC. Please, anyone. Shirley

Mary Wentz Posted on: 05 Aug 2006, by Frederick Luedtke

Surnames > Wentz

...maiden name was Rapke. Her mothers maiden name was Mary Wentz. Mary outlived four husbands who were Bauer,Rapke,Tores, and Anderson. She is buried in Pinlawn Memorial Park in Milwaukee Wisconsin. She died ...

Reynolds--Scranton, PA Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Reynolds

...the name of my grandmother--Mildred Marie Reynolds, b. approx. 1905, Scranton, married James Rodney Bauer, b. approx. 1902 in NYC. They were living in NYC in 1928. Anyone have any information on a Reynolds...

Reynold/Reynolds Family--Scranton, PA Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Reynolds

Looking for information on Grandmother, Mildred Marie Reynold(s) who married a James Rodney Bauer (born in New York City) and had a son in 1928 in New York City (James Paul Bauer). James Rodney was in the Army ...

Mildred Marie Reynolds--Scranton, PA Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Reynolds

...records in Scranton on her. She was my grandmother on my father's side. She was married to a James Rodney Bauer in NYC and lived in NYC in 1928 where her son, James Paul Bauer was born. Thank you.

Bauers in Germany Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

I am so happy for you! My father's name was Bauer but he was adopted when he was 4 years old. I have been searching for over 14 years trying to find the right Bauer to connect him with. I have NO information ab...

Want Info on Reynolds Family--Scranton, PA Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Shirley Strich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Grandmother was Mildred Marie Reynolds, b. about 1905, married a James Rodney Bauer, b. about 1902 and lived in New York City in 1928 when James Paul Bauer was born. James Rodney was listed as Active Duty Army-...

SALADIN family St. Louis, Missouri Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  harrygsprague...

Surnames > Saladin

...(unknown) of Alsace-Lorraine. His son, Henry Saladin, born 1871, in St, Louis, MO, married Elizabeth Bauer, born 1874, in St. Louis, MO. Her parents were John Bauer and Clara Earhardt. Henry and Elizabeth's ...

Bauer Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

Thanks for replying. My James Paul Bauer was born in 1928 in NYC. I am actually looking for his parents, James Rodney Bauer (b. 1902 in NYC) and Mildred Marie Reynolds (b. 1905 in Scranton, PA). Thanks anyway. ...

Bauers Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

...responding to my message; it seems as if we are both at a standstiil. I found that my grandfather, Louis C. Bauer, had a brother , Frank. They would have been born around the turn of the century. I am tryi...

Re: William Arthur Surber & Mary Susan Albert Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by Shirley (Surber)McKinney

Surnames > Albert

...and Barbara (Shott) Surber. All of his family is deceased but my youngest aunt. Her name is Bess Bauer who lives in Beloit, Wisconsin. Aunt Bessie is the youngest daughter of Ira Eli and Barbara. She ...

KRAMERS in OH, immigrants in mid 1800's Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  SLuzzell

Surnames > Kramer

...in the 1870 census in CLARK Co (Spfd) OH. Married to ROSANNA (also an immigrant, last name believed BAUER), they have 3 children born/raised in Clark Co, -Frederick KRAMER, being my gf, who married Kather...

Re: FREIBURGERS Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by Barbara Freiburger Maynard

Surnames > Freiburger

Hello, We moved from MICHIGAN to FL approx 1972. My father is EARL and my mother was BEVERLY JEAN BAUER. I remember AUNT SHIRLEY & UNCLE FLOYD F., COUSIN GARY F., KAREN F., GGMOTHER ETTA OBER, UNCLE DEWE...

Obit. Donald L. Stewart Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Stewart

... Survivors include his wife, Rita; sons, Donald and Bruce of San Diego and Bryan of Oregon; sister, Shirley Bauer of Las Vegas; and 15 grandchildren. Services: 3 p.m. tomorrow, Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery, ...

Hazen ABBOTT Posted on: 25 Nov 2006, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

ABBOTT, Hazen Of Marcellus Formerly of Lawton Departed this life Tuesday, November 21, 2006 in Lawton. He was born November 25, 1914 near Schoolcraft, the son of Henry and Ilah (Fox) Abbott. He was...

Thomas Lyle Hoff Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  Easton_Kay

Surnames > Hoff

Thomas Lyle Hoff was the son of William Edward Hoff and Lydia Alice Simmons. William was the son of Jacob Hoff b-4-11-1880 Knox Township, Benson, Jay, Indiana d- 11-15-1920 married on 12-20--1877 Mary...

per page