Search the Boards

Search Results for "Shirley Bauer" - 161 Messages

per page

William Washington (b. 1890 in PA; d. 1979 in IL)and Emilie (Bauer) Brickner Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by  Shirley_Brand...

Surnames > Brickner

...name was John. Don't know his mothers name and I don't know if he had any siblings. He married Emilie Bauer and lived in IL until the time of his death in 1979.

HAMM, Lydia Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  SMcCurry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

...Ford, will be 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 3, at Church of the Brethern with Rev. John O'Lane officiating. Shirley Spate will be organist and Doris McVicker will be soloist. Interment will follow in Hillcrest Cemet...

Donald D. DUPUIS Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Lake

...1999 in Polson, MT Born: October 5, 1932 in St. Ignatius, MT Parents: Floyd and Ruth Dupuis Spouse #1: Shirley Bauer Married #1: June 23, 1956 in Polson, MT; divorced Spouse #2: Rebecca Tinsley Married #2: August...

Bauer Family--New York City Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

Interested in information about grandparents living in New York City 1928. Grandfather--James Rodney Bauer b. in New York City approximately 1902 and Grandmother--Mildred Marie Reynold b. in Scranton, PA a...

Bauers in Germany Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

I am so happy for you! My father's name was Bauer but he was adopted when he was 4 years old. I have been searching for over 14 years trying to find the right Bauer to connect him with. I have NO information ab...

Want Info on Reynolds Family--Scranton, PA Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Shirley Strich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Grandmother was Mildred Marie Reynolds, b. about 1905, married a James Rodney Bauer, b. about 1902 and lived in New York City in 1928 when James Paul Bauer was born. James Rodney was listed as Active Duty Army-...

SALADIN family St. Louis, Missouri Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  harrygsprague...

Surnames > Saladin

...(unknown) of Alsace-Lorraine. His son, Henry Saladin, born 1871, in St, Louis, MO, married Elizabeth Bauer, born 1874, in St. Louis, MO. Her parents were John Bauer and Clara Earhardt. Henry and Elizabeth's ...

Bauer Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

Thanks for replying. My James Paul Bauer was born in 1928 in NYC. I am actually looking for his parents, James Rodney Bauer (b. 1902 in NYC) and Mildred Marie Reynolds (b. 1905 in Scranton, PA). Thanks anyway. ...

Bauers Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Shirley Strich

Surnames > Bauer

...responding to my message; it seems as if we are both at a standstiil. I found that my grandfather, Louis C. Bauer, had a brother , Frank. They would have been born around the turn of the century. I am tryi...

Ruhnke family info Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Kathy Ruhnke

Surnames > Ruhnke

My mother in-laws madden made was also Bauer first name Shirley she married Guenther Ruhnke. If you would like more info please e-mail me with the subject reading about Shirley Bauer.Guenther was brought to the states by his...

Hadler Family Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Shirley Kennedy

Surnames > Selover

...Jaquiss (Jacques) She married Bernhard Herman Hadler. He was the son of Jacob Hadler & Wilhelmina Bauer. They had 4 children. Jacques Bauer Hadler b June 27, l9l8, Laurel Hadler b June 1, 1922, Bernhard Alb...

Zagreb-Shirley Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by Europe

Localities > Eastern Europe > Yugoslavia > Montenegro

Hey Shirley Bauer ZAGREB is not in montenegro. Zagreb is the capital of CROATIA!!!!!! (oh my god)

Lewis Bohrer Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  rosemarybarne...

Surnames > Bohrer

...great great grandfather. I didn't know about the Illinois connection. I will e-mail you. This is great! Shirley (CRAIG) Bauer

Irene R. Lybek Posted on: 08 May 2001, by  kalotac

Surnames > Walisiewicz

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Lybek, Irene R. Publication Date: Sept. 22, 1999 (nee Bauer) Monday Sep 20, 1999 age 72. Beloved wife of the late George. Loving mom of Carol (Steve) Loiselle, Shirley Brookman, Sharon...

Charles Bauer m/Wanda Tipton Columbus OH Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Michael Weilbacher

Surnames > Bauer

I am in search of a Charles Bauer married to a Wanda Tipton. These are my grandparents on my mothers side, and I have no information on either one, I know they lived in Ohio all their lives. Charles died...

Mary Delaine Bateman (1914-2001) obit Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  henleyam50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

The Idaho Statesman, Sunday, July 29, 2001 Mary Delaine Bateman, 87, of Boise, passed away Thursday, July 26, 2001, in a Boise care center of natural causes. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m....

Re: Mildred Reynolds Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by Shirley Strich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Mindy, My Mildred Reynolds (maiden name) was married to a James Rodney Bauer. Supposedly she was born in Scranton, PA, around 1905. She and James had a son James Paul Bauer born in 1928 in New York City. Any...

Wenzel, George G. - obit Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  milamco

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...were held at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 2002 in the Peace Lutheran Church in Rockdale with Rev. Brian Bauer of Peace Lutheran Church officiating. Burial followed in the I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Rockdale. He died...

Re: Ruth, Wesley, John Arnett Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  sjb1910

Surnames > Arnett

...to know about her mother also. Could you please share some information about her too? Thank you ....Shirley Bauer

Leslie Copeland Posted on: 04 Jun 2002, by  sblesi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...was born August 7, 1929, at Aurora, the son of Leslie Lee Copeland Sr. and wife Flora Caroline, nee Bauer. Mr. Copeland served his country in World War II. He owned and operated Copeland Service Stat...

Batterton, Laura Powell Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Funeral services for Laura "Shirley" Batterton, 78 of Lamar, are scheduled for 2 p.m., Saturday, January 27, at the Lamar Christin Church. Batterton was born on September 14, 1917 in St. Francis, ...

Lanes of Somerset and Bristol, England Posted on: 21 Sep 2002, by  lanerob

Surnames > Lane

...(Cheryl) George Lane, who had three daughters: Joan, Lois and Nancy. Joan has 2 kids (Susan & John Bauer) Robert Lane had 2 kids Rosemary & Robert. Rosemary has 2 kids Keith and Lynn. Robert h...

Re: Frank BAUER, b. abt 1876 in Missouri Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  galelom_emich...

Surnames > Bauer

...this point (my great aunt is asking about she knows someone knows) Frank had 4 children: Frank Jr, Shirley (dided of lung cancer), Florenece (died of cancer), and Marie (died of TB) Frank's brothers and s...

MARGARET HERROD KENNEDY--2003 Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

... Survivors include two daughters and sons-in-law, Freida and George Vawter of Manchester, Mo., and Shirley and Larry Freels of Owensboro; three step- children; Nettie Grace Beavers of Caldwell County, Sarah...

OBIT: Sarah Jane (Dillon) Durant (1924 - 2004) Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by  NettiN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Monroe

...Temple. Besides her parents she was preceded in death by her husband, Charles A. Durant; her daughter, Shirley J. Durant; and six sisters and three brothers. Survivors include her daughter and son-in-law, Sh...

Re: Genealogy society/club Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by Hartford History Room

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Washington

Hello - Please e-mail the History Room - we have lots of Bauer info inc. Where did you Bauers live?. TTFN Shirley

Bauer/Roby Clay Osborne Posted on: 22 Dec 2004, by  ShirleyLopez5...

Surnames > Bauer

I am looking for info on ? Bauer who married Roby Clay Osborne who was born Oct 1896. If anyone can help with info on either of these families please email me. Thanks in advance, Shirley Lopez slopez@blomand.ne

Robert HODGES (1933-2004) Posted on: 29 Dec 2004, by  Janetlrk

Surnames > Hodges

NOTE-I am not related to this family Loveland Reporter Herald (Loveland, Larimer, Colorado) Friday Dec. 10, 2004 page B-4 Robert “Bob” Hodges, 71, of Ozark, Ark., formerly of Loveland, died Dec. 7, ...

Obit: John Charles Carter Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Boerne,TX. Preceded in death by Sister, Charlene Taglibue of Corpus Christi,TX, He is survived by his wife, Shirley Carter of Boerne; Children, Lana Dewvall of Waco, Tonia L. Carter of San Antonio, Charles F...

OBIT-Jacob D. BAUER Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  Janetlrk

Surnames > Bauer

...this family Loveland Reporter Herald (Loveland, Larimer, Colorado) Tuesday March 15, 2005 page B-3 Bauer (picture) Jacob Delbert Bauer, 74, of Littleton and formerly of Loveland , died March 13, 2005 , of hea...

Re: frank leidy father is walter leidy Posted on: 15 Jun 2005, by shirley fitzpatrick

Surnames > Leidy

HI,k. bauer Sorry that I can't help you,but I don't think that I have a Frank Leidy in my line. I descend from John w. Leidy b. 1832/1833 and Sophia (Keiffer)Leidy b.. 1830

Hubert W. TEDROW Obit 1994 Posted on: 19 Aug 2005, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...daughters: Shannon Tedrow of Greensburg, Cynthia Tedrow of Florida, and Collett Camp of Florida; two sisters: Shirley Bauer of Pennsylvania and Jean Hipala of New Mexico; one brother: William Tedrow of Ohio; four...

Southside High School, Elmira, NY 1930 Aurora Yearbook ~ on line Posted on: 10 Nov 2005, by  old_yearbooks

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chemung

...1930: Charles Ammerman, Delos Andrus, Beatrice Baltzel, Sophia Bardwell, Pauline Bartlett, Mildred Bauer, Harold Bennett, Helen Bogardus, Agnes Bloom, Harry Bowes, Lyle Boyd, Erma Bricker, Esther Bric...

Shirley Ruth Bauer Stuflick Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by  RLeger0320

Surnames > Stuflick

Searching for any information and/or descendants of my cousin, Shirley Ruth Bauer Stuflick, born in Boston, MA 8/16/1923, died in Costa Mesa, Orange, Californiaon 1/31/1978. She was survived by three children, J...

Norma Gurr Steiner Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...solemnized in the St. George Temple. They had three daughters: Bonnie Jean (Kent) Stapley of Kanab, UT, Shirley Ann (Gary) Bauer of Heber City, UT, and Katherine (Dan) Sheffer of St. George, UT, 11 grandchildren,...

Bauer Family Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by mrs walker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...more info then what I have listed below on them. Thank You, Mrs Walker happilyhunting@aol.com Edward BAUER m. Mildred VAN VLIET - BAUER (Mildred's brother was Donald " Roy " or " Van " Van...

BAUER Family Search Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by mrs walker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...posted at the present time. Any info is helpful. Thank You. Mrs Walker happilyhunting@aol.com Edward Bauer m. Mildred Van Vliet Children: Edward, Donald, Shirley Mildred lived in Detroit at one time or another....

BRICKMAN, EDNA E. 1911-1998 Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  Elvy12345

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...Snohomish. She is survived by sons and daughters-in-law. Leo and Annelie Brickman of Tacoma; Robert and Shirley Brickman of Snohomish; daughters and son-in-law, Doris Brickman of Snohomish, Irene and Michael...

OBIT-Eva M. HOLLAND Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Loveland. She enjoyed her family and raising African violets. She is survived by four daughters, Cathy Bauer and husband Larry, Diane Branham and husband Dale, and Shirley A. Nelson, all of Loveland, and Linda Se...

ARTHUR GEORGE OTTO SCHMIDT Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...of 12, Art moved with his family from Nebraska to the Amherst area. As a young man he worked for H.W. Bauer in the hardware and lumber business at Amherst. On June 19, 1918, he and Esther Nierman were uni...

GLENN ALLEN HEIMER Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, June 26, 2003 Glenn Allen Heimer of Holyoke, Colorado died on June 20, 2003 at Melissa Memorial Hospital at the age of 95. He was born on June 30, 1907 around H...

Will do lookups in the Saint Peter & Paul Catholic Cemetery Dimock/Parkston, Hutchinson County, SD Posted on: 06 Feb 2005, by Jo

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Hutchinson

... 1923 Arensberg Phillip 1898 7/28/23 Bauer Anna Maria September 3, 1819 August 24, 1899 Bauer ...

Leslie Copeland Jr Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...was born August 7, 1929, at Aurora, the son of Leslie Lee Copeland Sr. and wife Flora Caroline, nee Bauer. Mr. Copeland served his country in World War II. He owned and operated Copeland Service Station ...

Rosemarie K. Owens Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...both of her parents; her husband, Leamon Owens; one son,Kenneth George Owens; two sons-in-law, Edward Bauer and Ray Guthery; and one grandson, Alex Wolff. Mrs. Owens is survived by two sisters, Delores Na...

Anthony "Tony" Bauer Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  judybroch

Anthony "Tony" Bauer of New Haven died Wednesday, 6 July 2005, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital-South Campus in St. Louis. Born 23 June 1941, at Leslie, he was the son of Fred and Laura Bauer, nee Banken. ...

John Robert Paulson Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  kermitkittles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

...Church in Lyle and the Lyle American Legion Post 105. He is survived by three daughters: Mrs. Walter (Shirley) Norregaard and Mrs. Ronald (Doris) Harris of Lyle and Mrs. Edward (Betty) Pugh of Buchanan, Ten...

OBIT-Austin L. RAWLINGS Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Weld

...survived by his wife, Velma Rawlings of Greeley; son Larry Rawlings and wife Kim of Estes Park; daughter ShirleyBauer and husband Rick of Greeley; 13 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in ...

Michael A. Harden Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ohio

...of Corpus Christi Catholic Church. Survivng are his widow, Virginia Carr Harden; two daughters, Mrs. Shirley Wilcox, Murfressboro, Tenn., Mrs. Helen Jean Ouch, Wheeling; two sons, John of Zanesville, O., and...

Re: German Settlers Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by  uoflshirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jefferson

...whose name was Lenna Ammon and Lena's husband was Jacob Mattmiller. I hope this info will help you. Shirley Bauer Rich Jenks of Louisville Ky.

Re: Anna & Knute KVIEN Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by Mark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Mower

...resident of Lyle, he was a former owner of the Lyle Bakery. Surviving are three daughters Mrs. Walter (Shirley) Norregaard, Mrs. Ronald (Doris) Harris, Lyle. Mrs. Edward (Betty) Pugh, Buchanan, Tenn.; 15 gra...

per page