Search the Boards

Search Results for "Emma M Bay" - 1,012 Messages

per page

Re: STOCK , HUENERGARTH , ROTH Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Gary Leopold

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Redwood

...Masonic lodge. He was mar- ried in 1872 at New Ulm to Mary Anna Adams, born September 25, 1853, in Green Bay, Wis. ...

Krause Posted on: 25 Oct 1998, by  jcengel200710...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

...August Krause family of Ahnapee/Algoma, and all descendants. August (1816-1900), and his wife Wilhelmina Müller (1824-1902) were from Pomerania. He from Karsbaum; she from Shievelbein. They sailed...

RUSS, GRISSETT, GRISETT, PAGE Posted on: 24 May 1998, by Elaine Page Taylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Bay

I am looking for information on George M. RUSS born 1855 in Washington County, wife Lucinda GRISSETT/GRISETT. They had a daughter named Emma Lee RUSS. She died in 1925 in Bay County. She is laid to rest at Ba...

HOHES, Matthew J. Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by  LCrow10101

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Manlius Station. His children were Matthew J., Clara (Mrs. Edwin Mayo) of Bridgeport; Conrad; George, of Bay City, Mich.; Lewis; Frank; Jennie (Mrs. Edward Goodspeed) of Chicago; and one who died in infa...

Mary MILLER (1833-1881), m. 1) Gideon GRUBB, m. 2) August ERICKSON Posted on: 12 Aug 1998, by David Hunter Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

...and an unnamed infant of Mary's second marriage. Children of MARY MILLER and AUGUST ERICKSON are: JOHN BAY ERICKSON and EMMA ERICKSON. Children of MARY MILLER and GIDEON GRUBB are: MELVIRA GRUBB, b. 1858; d....

Sibleys Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by Terry White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

I do believe that the Emmas are the same one however the death certificate for Emma lists a Helen Messer as the mother, of course this info was given by the husband of Emma so....We also came across the listi...

Sibleys Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by Terry White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

I do believe that the Emmas are the same one however the death certificate for Emma lists a Helen Messer as the mother, of course this info was given by the husband of Emma so....We also came across the listi...

Hande Family from Valdres Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by D'Arcy Hande

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Oppland

...Olsdatter LYKKEN (b. 1827)at Valders, Wisconsin. Their children were: Sigrid (b. 1853); Guri (b. 1856) m. Thorvald OLSEN; Gjertrud (b. 1857); Anne (b. 1859); Ole (b. 1861); Anders (b. 1864); John (b. 1...

Robert F. ELLIOTT, died 5 Nov 1999 Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by  earlynea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...Ellsworth, died Friday, Nov. 5, 1999, at Charlevoix Area Hospital. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. today, Monday, at the Ellsworth Wesleyan Church, with the Rev. Chris Wallace and the Rev. Wil...

RUSS Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Elaine Page Taylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Bay

Emma Lee RUSS PAGE died June 02, 1925. Laid to rest at Bayou George, has no head stone. She was the daughter of George M. RUSS and Lucindy/ Lucinda/Cindy Grissett. Wife of Joseph Washington PAGE. Their Chi...

Elizabeth Ginter Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by  JeanPlazek29

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clearfield

Elizabeth Ginter COALPORT- Mrs. Elizabeth Ernestine Ginter, 67, of Main Street, Coalport, died at 10:02 p.m. Saturday, July 19, at her home. (1986 written in by historic society) She was born Dec. 27,...

Michaels Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by Terry Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

I don't have any information on Hattie Trenter, but I do have the following Michaels. Are they by any chance related? The reason I think they might be related because John Michaels wife Anna Jane Kidw...

FETTERLY Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by Mary Lyn Limbert

Surnames > Fetterly

...origin of William Derrick Jerome Fetterly AKA Derrick William Jerome Fetterly, b. 20 Apr 1854 Saginaw Bay, Michigan OR NY, d. 15 Mar 1925 Stevens Co., Washington, m. 19 Jun 1880 Wacousta, Clinton Co., Mic...

THEBO Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by Pam

Surnames > Thebo

...Louis Donner. Rosalie and Emanuel had 13 children: 1) Anna Christie b. Traverse City, MI 25 Jun 1846 m. Miles Kellogg; children: Emanuel and Miles 2) Emanuel b. New York 28 May 1848 m. Isabel Belle Sha...

Eleanor McLARTY, died 21 Jan 2000 Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...Haslett, died Friday, Jan. 21, 2000, at Tendercare Nursing Facility in Lansing. Funeral will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 26, at the Nordman Funeral Home in Cheboygan. The Rev. David Forrester of the Bl...

Theodore Hulse of Long Island, m. Emma Seamen Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Joyce Camasi

Surnames > Hulse

...trying to search my greatgrandfather Theodore Hulse from Long Island for a long time. He was married to Emma Seamen. Lived in Oyster Bay Long Islaand. Would like to know what you found.Maybe we have a connec...

R.E.L.HUGHES, D.J.GRAY/GREY, P.J.WILSON Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  KRMusic32355

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Franklin

Does anyone know any of these people? I found an old school picture from Red Bay, Franklin Co., AL., so I believe they may have went to school there. My 'main' HUGHES are at the bottom. Please take a loo...

Desperately Seeking Michigan DECHENE/SIMARD Descendants! Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by  ribershoff

Surnames > Dechene

...PAUL DECHENE (b.c.1869-70) and his wife MARY ALEXINA SIMARD (b.c.1867-69.) Our family descends from Emma "Mimi" Mary Dechene, b.1900, who was a duaghter of Paul and Mary Alexina Semard Dechene. ...

Joseph LeRoy m. Rosalie LaBorde - 1855, WI Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  stephanieds

Surnames > Leroy

...Francois LeRoy (b. 1790) and Therese L'Ecuyer (1798-1850) married Rosalie LaBorde (b. 15 Apr 1830 in Green Bay, Brown Co., WI; d. 17 Jan 1906 in Antigo, Langlade Co., WI), daughter of Alexander LaBorde (...

The Rev. Leo Carl William SCHEELK, died 1 July 1998 Posted on: 08 May 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

...of Petoskey, died July 1, 1998, at Northern Michigan Hospital. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, July 4, at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church in Petoskey with the Rev. Duane Schmeichel ...

Allens Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  Aarwaves

Surnames > Allen

My Allen line (orignally Alling) is from Oyster Bay LI NY. Could be related somewhere along the line. Abraham Alling came to Oyster Bay in the late 1600's with 3 sons, John, Robert and Abraham. I am decsend...

Allens of Oyster Bay, LI, N.Y. Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  Aarwaves

Surnames > Allen

Abraham Alling/Allen settled in Oyster Bay LI in the late 1600's. I am decsended from son John as follows. Looking for any information anyone may have on any of the following. John Allen had 4 children;...

Joseph R. SOUZA (d. 12.12.1956) Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...his widow, Dorothy; a brother, Roderick SOUZA of San Jose and three sisters, Mrs. Mamie SOUZA of Morro Bay; Mrs. Emma Andrade of Santa Clara and Mrs. Phoebe Rose of San Jose and a nephew, Antone Souza of San...

Locke's of Newfoundland Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Brenda Dobson

Surnames > Locke

Where in Newfoundland is your Locke family from? I have ancestors from Tizzard's Harbour, Green Bay, Newfoundland. My Great-Great Grandfather was Thomas Locke who married Annie Stuckless October 23, 1856...

Moses Crankshaw b 1755/1765 Lancashire, England. Died 1810/1820 in NY, USA continued Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  crankshawdave...

Surnames > Crankshaw

Next 2 generations... Fourth Generation 42. Lettie Crankshaw (Thomas Mac, Samuel William, Moses) was born on 20 Nov 1871 in Hadley Twp., Lapeer Co., MI. Lived in Morris, MI for many years. Letti...

John Snook b. 1840 England > Bonne Bay, NF Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Denise Snooks Wilson

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > West Coast

...Head, Newfoundland, daughter of WILLIAM BARNES and YATES MARIA. She was born 1848 in Shoal Brook, Bonne Bay, Newfoundland, and died December 26, 1908 in Birchy Head or Woody Point, Newfoundland. Childre...

Grover & Athorn &Cope Descendants Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  EJHanford

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...information that is online...has the following listed as descendants of Willima Alfred Grover (b. 18 Dec 1810) m. 3 Feb 1834 in Hobart Town to Sarah Athorn (b. abt 1816): 1. Sarah Sibylla b. 29 Apr 183...

Weed / Jones ties, Seward Co NE Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Corinne (Paup) Mitchell

Surnames > Weed

Harriette Irene Weed b Orleans Co NY m. Claudius Jones b 6/30/1989 in Orleans Co NY. I believe Harriette was the daughter of James Weed and Hannah Currier; James was the son of Joseph Weed and Susanna...

CHAPMAN Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  Milton_Frogga...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

...HOBART. TAS. Aust. . +Elizabeth Catharina BLANDY b: Abt. 9 August 1772 in WESTMINSTER, LONDON. Eng. m: in Eng. d: 27 February 1847 in HOBART. TAS. Aust. ........ 2 Richard Henry CHAPMAN b: Ab...

My Payne Ancestors past to present Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by Leslie A. Valentin-Whalen

Surnames > Payne

...30 + years... I will start from past to present. Thomas Paine b. 1612 (?) in England d. 16 Aug 1706, m. *Mary Snow b. 1630 d. 28 Apr 1704. child - Elisha Paine(1) Elisha Paine(1) b. ?, d. 5 or 7 Fe...

Emma M. (Rawlins) Williams wife of Warren Williams Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  IdaBelle

Surnames > Williams

Portsmouth Times Portsmouth, Ohio 22 January 1974 Mrs. Emma Williams Mrs. Emma Mae Williams, 79, of Columbus, died Monday afternoon at Grant Hospital in Columbus. Mrs. Williams was a former South Webster a...

Richard Abner COMSTOCK,1826-1864 Watts Flats NY, Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by Dee

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Williamstown, N. Y., 1810-16. He was a farmer. His children; 1, EUNICE,b. Jan. 23, 1810; d. Iowa, 1864; m ? Andrews, New London, Henry Co., Ia. 2, Abner Merrill Comstock, b April 28, 1812; d. Galesburg...

I have William Issac Information Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by David

Surnames > Dauphinee

...21 Oct 1855 Indian Point, Nova Scotia, Canada bur. 8 Jun 1947 French Village, NS in St Pauls Cemetery mEmma Susan Tanner b abt 1859 d. 28 Apr 1939 Indian Point and buried at St Paul's they had 12 children...

Dauphinee info Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by Lorrie E Ramsay

Surnames > Dauphinee

William Issac Dauphinee b. 1855 Oct 21 d. 1947 Jun 8 m. 1880 Nove 30 Emma Susan Tanner b. 1859 Jul 11 d. 1939 Apr 28 daughter of Jeremiah Tanner and Maria Garrison their son was Edgar Vernon Dauphinee b....

TUCKERS Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Generalist

George Tucker m. Martha Davey in 1945 in Deloraine. Their chn were George b 1867, James David b 1869 Deloraine, Eliza b. 1873Deloraine, Henry Herbert b. 1876 Deloraine, Charles Frederick b. 1880 Ulvers...

DESCENDANTS of GEORGE H SMITH Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  barbarawulf91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Howard

Andrew J Smith (b. c1857 Howard County, Iowa, d. aft 1920) m. Pearl Etta Wilson (b. 22 May 1862 New York, d. 2 Sep 1939 Bay City, Tillamook, Oregon) Married abt 1877. Divorced by 1920. Child: Bertha May ...

Tucker Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by  Generalist

I am looking for relatives of George TUCKER born possibly in Somerset m. Martha DAVEY and had chn. George b. 1867, James David b. 1869 Deloraine (my line)Eliza b. 1873 Deloraine,Henry Herbert b. 1876 D...

Stephens/Stevens family from Florida Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Hampton Stephens Gay

Surnames > Stephens

...was also in this county. The STEPHENS' brothers married two STRICKLAND sisters in Florida. They were EMMA PERCILLA STRICKLAND and TOBITHA CODIVA STRICKLAND, respectively. The two STEPHENS' brothers and th...

Obituary - Mrs. Louis Sigl - 1880-1947 Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  anaquea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

...Mrs. Louis Sigl, 67, Seymour, died at 10 o’clock Monday morning at St. Vincent hospital, Green Bay (Brown County, WI) after a short illness. She was born Jan. 17, 1880 at Isaar. Survivors include t...

Aspin's in Bermondsey, England Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  genisys

Surnames > Aspin

Looking for descendants of William and Ann (Powell) Aspin their children were: Wm. b. 1830 m. Marianne Ann b. 1832 m. Thomas Pillow Alfred b. 1834 Emma b. 1836 m. Henry Davis Sedley b. 1838 Caroline b. 1842...

Emma Heck Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Paula

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

I have Emma Heck m. A. Cleveland--Haven't researched as this is a lateral line. I have her parents and more.They are in Huron/Port Bay, Wayne Co. Paula

Erickson and Swanson famlies came over ca. 1880 from Sweden to Minnesota Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  ecmgo

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...May 1887 Little Falls Minnesota, Helma Carolina born 22 May 1885 Upsala Morrison County Minnesota , EmmaM. born 1 Sep 1892 Upsala Morrison County Minnesota, Andrew William born 4 Sep 1893 Upsala Morrison C...

Mitcheltree Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  Cricketcj1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

...Maines John William Mitcheltree b. 12-17-1835 in West Middlesex, Marcer PA d. 12-22-1918 Lynn Haven Bay. FL buried Lynn Haven Bay, FL Married 8/16/1860 in Hubbard, Trumbull, OH to: Esther Ann Godshall b.7...

Caroline CRAGO, died 2 Jan 1989 Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

...memorial service A memorial srvice for lifelong Petoskey resident Caroline CRAGO will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, July 9, at Voorhies Hall, Bay View. Officiating at the service will be the Rev. Wesley Hage...

John W. Carter Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  RickmanDeb

Surnames > Carter

...Carter was born in Tn and went directly to Arkansas where he is in the 1910 census. He was married to Emma ?Parker in Tn prior to Emma Weaver in Ar. In about 1965, when Max died, his brother, Joe S. took his ...

House, Aleta A. Ingerson Posted on: 17 May 2001, by  sarafina12073

Surnames > Ingersoll

...Friday morning in the Skilled Nursing Facility of theEdward John Noble Hospital-Samaritan, Alexandria Bay. She was a housewife. Born April 29, 1906, at St. Lawrence Corners, daughter of Frederick andMe...

Craner of Butler co., PA Posted on: 26 May 2001, by  Greenland_Boa...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wexford

The Craner family you are looking for is: Alex Craner, m Matilda List The were from Butler county, PA. Alex is buried in Beard Cemetery in St. Joseph County, between St. Joseph and Kalamazoo co. Mat...

Obituary of Nicholas Moseler - 1874-1959 Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  Pat Shanks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Manitowoc

...Municipal Hospital, where he had been a patient since Dec. 26h. Funeral services will be at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Klein & Stangel Inc., Funeral Home, Two Rivers, and at 9 a.m. at St. Luke Catholic C...

Thomas Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by Lyn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Tuscola

...NY, md. Alice Smith of Caro, Tuscola Co., in Dec 1876. Had a brother, Mark. Sons of Jeffrey R. Thomas, M.D. and Emma (Hillebert)Thomas of Bay City. Frank was a Probate judge in Caro in 1876. Does anyone have...

Obituary Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  TimWilson20

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...Merriman, aged 46 years, 6 months, and 20 days. WAIT-In Gouverneur, Aug. 7th, of cholera infantum, Emma M., daughter of John W. and Maria Wait, aged 9 months and 9 days. STYPE-In Gouverneur, Aug 2nd, of ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions