Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bendixen" - 159 Messages

per page

STROOT, August C. Posted on: 25 Aug 1998, by Linda Lee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...previous savings, and subsequently lived retired until his death. His wife, whose maiden name was Helen Bendixen, was born in Germany and died in Quincy. They reared four children, as follows: Bernard, deceas...

BENDIXEN HISTORY Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by  bendixen1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Troms

...Bakkejord. I have no history on Bendik Larsen's side previous to him. My great grandfather was Hans Gabriel Bendixen. Bendik Larsen had 5 sons, deriving the surname Bendixen from Bendik(son). Any info would be apprec...

Rohlfs Posted on: 04 Mar 1999, by Fred Schultz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

The above surnames are ancestors of Matthias Jensen Rohlfs (1814-1900) who immigrated from Tonder, on the border of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany/Denmark, in 1847 to Davenport, IA where he lived out his...

FRANK SCHREINER Posted on: 03 Apr 1999, by  Don_Schreiner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Madison

Battle Creek, Neb. - Special to The News: Funeral services for Frank Schreiner, 71, were held Tuesday afternoon at St. John's Lutheran church in Battle Creek, with the Rev. O. C. Decker, pastor, in ch...

When Did He Die? Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Allan Rokkedahl

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Look for any who can tell more about Martin Bendixen (born in Denmark 1886 or 1887). In 1922 he took from Denmark to USA and from there to New Zealand. Some years back he died and the house keeper inherited...

Pedersen, Carlsen, Bendixen Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by  mcdeedee

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Telemark

Bendix Andreasen

More info on Pedersen, Carlsen, Bendixen, Andreasen Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by  mcdeedee

...inSkien 1865 census with a son Hermann. Herman Sr. parents were Tollef Pedersen (Lund?) and Wilhelmine Bendixen (was a servant in Fossum farm). Wilhelmine's father Bendix Andreasen is listed on the 1762 censu...

Pedersen from Gjerpen(Lunde?) Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by  mcdeedee

...parents. He was born around 1807 in Lunde (Rafnes or Ravnes farm is also mentioned). He married Wilhelmine Bendixen on 15/10/1833 in Gjerpen. His father's name (as far as I know) was Peder Tollefsen. Tollef P...

CHRIST HERBOLSHEIMER Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by  vickie_dejong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Pierce

..."Rock of Ages", and one by the choir "Heaven Is My Home", were accompanied by Robert Bendixen at the organ. Many beautiful floral pieces banked the chancel and memorial gifts made showing...

CRATTY Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  eaves2664

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Polk

My grandmother, Elva Cratty, was married to Frank and then Carl and lived in Polk County most of their lives. I am looking for the relatives of Frank, Carl, Thomas and Ella Cratty. The parents were He...

BENDIXEN Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  eaves2664

My grandparents, Otto Bendixen and Gunvar Wennegard lived in Des Moines (Polk County) after marrying in Vermillion,SD. Otto's parents were Rasmus and Maria Bendixen and Rasmus father was supposedly Bendix Christensen...

Martin NELSON [1840-1925], resident of R. 6, Atlantic, IA Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  koufax26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cass

ATLANTIC NEWS TELEGRAPH, Monday, July 13, 1925: PIONEER CASS MAN DIES AT HIS HOME SATURDAY EVENING -- "Martin Nelson, 85, Passes Away at Farm on Which He Resided for 54 Years. Martin Nelson, wel...

PEDERSEN in Skien Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  mcdeedee

Surnames > Pedersen

Hi, I am looking for any info or living relatives of my grandfather's family. My grandfather was Otto Karenius Wilhelm Pedersen born in Skien, Norway on June 1, 1866. His parents were Herman Pedersen ...

Pedersen, Bendixen, Carlsen Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  mcdeedee

...1865 census with a son Hermann. Herman Pedersen's parents were Tollef Pedersen (Lund?) and Wilhelmine Bendixen (was a servant in Fossum farm. Wilhelmine had a brother, Frantz Bendixen. He was supposed to have been a ...

Pedersen Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Lill Ann

According to the Gjerpen parish records:Herman, 13/1-1834, Tollef Pedersen-Skomager, Wilhelmine Bendixen, Mæla. He would have been Herman Tollefsen not Pedersen though, but the parents names do match wi...

PEDERSEN Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  mcdeedee

Thank you for your reply Lill Ann. Actually, Herman kept the surname of Pedersen. His son, Otto born in Skien (my grandfather) also kept the name Pedersen. I do know that Tollef's father was Peder To...

Bendixen Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  kn_o_ho

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Chippewa

Hi, I have in my possession a photograph of whom I have reason to believe was Rasmus Bendixen Hoel, b. ca. 1840, in Norway. He emigrated to Minnesota in 1893 with his wife and a lot of children. This photo wa...

BENDIXEN, Leon Ephriam 1910-2001 Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Baker

The Record Courier; Baker City, OR; 11 Jan 2001 Leon Ephriam Bendixen, 90, of Salt Lake City, Utah, and a former Halfway resident, died, Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2001, at Heritage Bennion Care Center in Salt Lake Ci...

Henry Bendixen Obituary Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by Debbie Boe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Redwood

Henry Bendixen - Pioneer Merchant of New Ulm Passes Springfield (near Lamberton, Redwood County, Minnesota), November 30 (1932) - Henry Bendixen, pioneer Springfield merchant and resident of Brown county for 53 year...

CRATTY Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  eaves2664

I have since found that Henry Cratty was born in Lee Township, OH in 1855 and Mary David was born in 1854 in IL. Their children as far as I know were all born in Polk County, IA. They were Frank Carlt...

LORENZEN NAMES ON OLD FAMILY TREE. Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  Mazie42

Surnames > Lorenzen

...SYBRANDT LORENZEN 1786-1853 CATHAR LORENZEN 1857 JOHANNA LORENZEN 1783 -1845 married INGEBURG BENDIXEN THOMAS JULIUS LORENZEN in Flensburg 1810 - 18?? married PAULEEN NEELSON JOH LORENZEN in Wusseraleb...

Re: Rohlfs/Bendixen Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by Pat(Lorenzen)Hopkins

Do you have any information on any Bendixen with marriages or associations with any Lorenzen or Johannsen families? I recently received a message from a cousin of my father's who indicated a family of Bendix...

Re: Rohlfs/Bendixen Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by Fred Schultz

Sorry, no Lorenzens or Johannsens. Lorenz Bendixen, born abt 1689 married Barbara Schmidten and had three children: Maria Bendixen b. 1719; Christian Bendixen b.1724; and Christina Bendixen b. 1729 who married Jacob Rohlfs in 1754...

Re: BENDIXEN HISTORY Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  mcellag1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Troms

Hi I am the granddaughter of Karl Bendixen brother of Hans Garbriel. They lived in Port Townsend Washington and you can obtain information on them at the Historical Society in Port Townsend. His death is not...

Re: Dumas - Peter DeMoss/Irena Dickey Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by  rse2664

Surnames > Dumas

I am researching the Demoss/Karr/Dickey families. Is your Charles Demoss-Charles Sylvester Demoss(1824-1913)? He would have been the brother to my gg grandfather William Henry Demoss. I understand ...

per page