Search the Boards

Search Results for "Borys" - 170 Messages

per page

KNYSZ Family Posted on: 17 Jan 1999, by Dee Poole

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

Grandparents KNYSZ came from the village of Wola Postalova (near Lesko) that no longer exists. I'm interested in any history on this area or about the families listed.

Emily J. Hardwick Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by  EBorys0716

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Butte

...information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and efforts in advance. Emma Hardwick Borys

ERNEST MILLER Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by  Barbara_Polla...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Miller

...50 years. Funeral services were held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Phillips Funeral Home in Eldon with Borys Boyuk officiating, assisted by Bro. Bob Jones. Burial was in Eldon Cemetery.

Seaching for roots Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by  L_Goutouski

...information about ancestors of my husband. His grandparents were Joseph Goutouski born july 17,1896 and Mary Borys born jan 4 1896. They left Poland and came to Canada towards the end of WW1. It is believe...

Hutchins names, nationality Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Alexanadria Hutchins

Surnames > Hutchins

The "hutchins" name is of scottish decent. your name 'Borys ' is interesting as it was my maiden name

Alexandria Hutchins Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Margie Borys

Surnames > Hutchins

Thanks for the information. If you want to e-mail me about your maiden name of Borys, please e-mail me at 1stluth at smig.com

Borys Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Margie Borys

Surnames > Hutchins

Did you know that there is a Borys message board also.

borys maiden name Posted on: 22 May 2000, by margie borys

Surnames > Hutchins

thanx for the infor on 'borys" bullentin board. I think that I may find infor on my grandfather Michael. He and my grandmother where form russia and i have very little (none) info on the family tree. ...

Kazmierski--Bay City, Michigan Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Matt Bohn

Surnames > Kazmierski

...on Joseph's death record it lists his parents' names as "W. Kazmierski" and "Magdalene Borys". Looking for any more info on this family. I am also working on putting some of my informat...

Borys Family from Strzelno, Poland, to Michigan Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  FBrilleySonne...

Surnames > Borys

My great grandfather and grandmother came from Strzelno Poland and settle in Michigan. Their names are Valenty and Victoria Borys. They had 11 children.

borys Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  a1oilman

Surnames > Borys

Looking for any information on August Borys born May 2, 1915.

Mary Borace/Borys from Lumza Korna b. 1890's Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by  L_Goutouski

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Mazowieckie

Mary Borace (Borys?) daughter of Paver Borace (Borys?) and Leonorda Borix of Lumza Korna, Poland. Immigrated to Canada before 1904. Married Joseph Goutouski(Gutowski?)son of John Goutouski(Gutowski?) and Joseph...

Mary Goutouski Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  L_Goutouski

Surnames > Gutowski

Mary (Borace)Goutouski, On Monday, Sept. 21 1959 at the Toronto General Hospital. Mary Borace, beloved wife of the late Joseph Goutouski, dear mother of Mrs. Josephine Traczyk, Frank, John, Romeo, Pau...

Joseph and Sophia Popovich Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by Germaine Lawless

Surnames > Borys

...also had one relative known as Gabriel or Gabry Bory. Does anyone have any information onthis line of Bory's (may have been spelled Bori)?

Borys in Borek Wielkie Poland area Posted on: 14 May 2001, by paul zaborowski

Surnames > Borys

My grandmothers maiden name is Teresa borys and her father name was Jozefa Borys. I have no dates for his birth or any information on any of his relatives or family. Jozefa was killed at the beginning of ww2 al...

Re: Sandler family Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  egruff

Surnames > Sandler

My maternal grandmother, Tamara Sandler (Gruferman), came from Gomel (Belarus). Her parents were Borys and Pesia Geylikman Sandler. Tamara was one of eight children, but I only know the names of three wh...

Re: Borys Canada Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  daleyson

Surnames > Borys

Hi, Where in Canada did your Borys go. My name Berryere was sometime later spelled Borys. The Came from Rosch, Bukovina, Austria. After the Romanians took over Bukovina, the name was sometimes called Borys. Henr...

Searching Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Arlene

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

KITYK, HOMLAK, CIEKLINSKA, OPALKA, BORYS, MAKUCH, WUDYKA, GREVACH. Areas of Jaslo/Brzezowa, Nowy Zmigrod, Skolnik,Myscowa.

UMYN, Victor I. (1945)-2001 Posted on: 05 Sep 2001, by  Alan Wildbloo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...Umyn, he is survived by a daughter, Elizabeth Umyn; a son, Patrick Umyn of Delaware Township; a brother, Borys of Columbus; a sister, Lida Plisko of Lawrenceville; four nephews, Dimitry Umyn of New York, A...

Same Name Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  CLassin

Surnames > Borys

Hi Chris, Don't know if we are related anyway but thought you'd like to know there is another Chris Borys in Michigan. In fact there are two, my son is Christopher. Our family got our Last name from my h...

Re: borys in poland Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by  lucynap

Surnames > Borys

Dear Paul I have a good news for you. I came from Borek Wielki, Poland and my maiden name is Pichla. I will be able to give you more info about your family. Write to me with questions. Lucyna

Dorothy F. HESS, 1916 - 2002 Posted on: 23 Feb 2002, by  JoanBenner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Adams

...1983. Survivors include two sons, Ronald (Phyllis) HESS and Roger (Linda) HESS; a sister, Cecille BORYS; 4 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. Dorothy was preceded in death by her parents; her h...

Re: borys in poland Surname Pichla/Pickla Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by  Margaret_Zabo...

Surnames > Borys

...know of any Pichla family with a Maria in it? My mother in laws mum was Maria Pichla she married Jozefa Borys prior to 1933 when my mother in law was born but probably well before then as my mother in law ...

Obituary for Michael Borys,Sept. 3, 2002 at the age of 83 Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by  rjmd2000

Surnames > Borys

From the River Reporter Newspaper of Narrowsburg, New York week of September 25 MICHAEL T. BORYS, SR. HAWLEY, PA — Michael T. Borys, Sr, of Hawley, died Sept. 3, 2002 following an illness. He was 83. He is s...

Gayle McNees Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Plainwell, Leon and Stacy McNees of Indiana, David McNees of Plainwell, and Chad McNees and fiancée Tina Borys of Allegan; 15 grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Gayle died at her home on November...

Mary Borace or Borys of Lomza Kornica Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  L_Goutouski

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Lomza

I am looking for ancestors/family of Mary Borace (sometimes spelled Borys) . Her parents were Leonorda Borix and Paver Borace. They were from Lomza Kornica. Paver died before 1904. Mary came to Canada and ...

Marvin L. McNees Sr. Posted on: 14 Feb 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Denver, CO, Cathy (Paul) Jacobs and David McNees, both of Plainwell, and Chad McNees (fiancée, Tina Borys) of Bloomingdale; 15 grandchildren; 1 great-granddaughter; 2 brothers and a sister, Jerry McNe...

Alex Juba, Dziuba, Dzuba Posted on: 10 May 2003, by  @@bettyanneju...

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Yorkton

...March 30, 1870, the late Mr. Juba came to Canada in 1907 and on November 14, 1909 married Miss Annie Borys and settled on a homestead at Willowbrook. In 1924 they bought a farm at Hubbard and later farmed...

Annie Borys 1892 Warsaw (Warszawa) Poland M. Alex Juba Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  bjuba

Surnames > Borys

Annie Borys d/o Steve Borys & Eva Pacuta immigrated with her parents and 7 siblings to Saskatchewan. She became the second wife of Alex (Aleksa Dziuba) Juba b. March 30, 1870 Aroslav Cohorev Province Austri...

Alex (Aleksa Dziuba) Juba March 30, 1870 - December 31, 1956 Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  bjuba

Surnames > Juba

...March 30, 1870, the late Mr. Juba came to Canada in 1907 and on November 14, 1909 married Miss Annie Borys and settled on a homestead at Willowbrook. In 1924 they bought a farm at Hubbard and later farmed...

Annie Borys 1892 Warsaw (Warszawa) Poland M. Alex Juba Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  bjuba

Surnames > Juba

Annie Borys d/o Steve Borys & Eva Pacuta immigrated with her parents and 7 siblings to Saskatchewan. She became the second wife of Alex (Aleksa Dziuba) Juba b. March 30, 1870 Aroslav Cohorev Province Austri...

Rouston Cemetery Posted on: 16 Jul 2003, by Emma Borys

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Butte

...I am new to Butte county information. Thank you in advance for you time and efforts. Sincerely, Emma Borys

Re: Rouston Cemetery Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by Emma Borys

...their children. Thought I would pass this along, because we all run into brick walls! Thank you, Emma Borys

Re: Katarzyna Pichla Posted on: 11 Apr 2004, by  Margaret_Zabo...

Surnames > Pichla

...Pichla and especially from the area of Borek Wielki. My mother in law was born there in 1933 to Joseph Borys and his wife Maria Pichla. Does the family of Walenty happen to have a daughter named Maria? as ...

Re: Seaching for roots Posted on: 01 May 2004, by  L_Goutouski

...and as I am sure everyone has experienced, the info I had thought accurate was not. My Goutouski and Borys came to Canada before 1904, but I haven't pinned down just when. I now think they met in Canada. T...

Re: Seaching for roots Posted on: 01 May 2004, by  L_Goutouski

...and as I am sure everyone has experienced, the info I had thought accurate was not. My Goutouski and Borys came to Canada before 1904, but I haven't pinned down just when. I now think they met in Canada. T...

Michael Borys and Mary Hayduck emigrated from Austrian Empire after 1900 Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  linnell9ah

Surnames > Borys

I am searching for family information regarding Michael(Martin) Borys and Mary Hayduk(Hajduk)who emigrated from Austrian Empire after 1900. He was the son of Nicholas Boris(Borys). He married Mary Hayduk from G...

Re: Alice M. Babyak Posted on: 22 Nov 2004, by  GJT44028

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...and Marianna, PA about 1928 to 1976. Cousins of Lukasz (Louis) Babyak were Zawerac (Mitro and Roman), Borys, and Kopylczak. Any connections?

Borys from Koniaczow, Surochow (near Jaroslaw) Poland Posted on: 23 Jan 2005, by S McG

Surnames > Borys

...separately, but both of them traveled with neighbors, including two young people with the last name Borys. My great-grandfather came with teenager Jorls Borys from Koniaczow, and my great-grandmother came with ...

Dennis T. LASSIN Posted on: 09 Jun 2005, by  Herman8r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...Brandi-Lyn Lassin; 3 brothers, Theodore Lassin, Jr., William Lassin, Paul Lassin; 3 sisters, Christine Borys, Ann Zeno, and Grace Lassin. He was preceded in death by his father, Theodore Lassin, Sr. and a ...

Re: gggrandparents Posted on: 22 Jun 2005, by  kkbement

Surnames > Urbanowicz

I am working on a Francis Borys who died in 1893 married to Mary Ann Urbanowicz in Bakalarzewo, Poland/Russia. Their children were Stanislaus, Rose, John and Antonina. Could this be the same line? This ...

Family in Poland looking for descendents of Czerniejewski Posted on: 17 Sep 2005, by  dkasuk0655

Surnames > Czerniejewski

...sister). Jozef and Kamila returned to Poland with their children about 1910 and lived in Poznan. Borys Czerniejewski, the great grandson of Josef and Kamila is looking for the family of Cyryl and Jadwi...

Re: Borys Surname Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by Mike Ingalsby

Surnames > Borys

I am a great grandson of Michael Borys, who lived in Johnston, Rhode Island. He had four children and died in 1974. I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for.

photo of Alice Borys Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by  tnelson71

Surnames > Borys

I have a junior high photo circa 1940 of Alice Borys

Re: William Henry Lever, d circa1937 - Banker Posted on: 01 Jan 2006, by  SadMushroom

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...Wellington,,,,Nouvelle Zélande, Age at death: 69 years old ) http://gw.geneanet.org/index.php3?b=borys&lang=en&m=NG&n=lever&t=N ************** Catch ya soon Kellie

Newspaper article marriage Posted on: 19 Jun 2000, by  EBorys0716

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

...7, 1842 in Galena, Jo Daviess County, IL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Emma E. Borys

lookup please-- Williamsburg, Anna Boryschovska Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by  citygirlbooks

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...know of, but my grandfather's family came through Ellis Island with several people with the last name Borys, who may well have been related. If anyone finds any possible information in city directories o...

Searching SANDLER and GEYLIKMAN from Gomel (Belarus) Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  egruff

Localities > Eastern Europe > Belarus > General

...paternal grandmother's family. Her name was Tamara SANDLER, her parents were Pesia Genya GEYLIKMAN and Borys (Boris) SANDLER, both presumably from Gomel. Pesia's family owned a house in Gomel and I have ...

Re: Family in Poland looking for Czerniejewski Family Posted on: 03 Nov 2006, by  Borys_Czernie...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oneida

...he had any children. Is there any business directory of Chicago from 1930's on-line? Best regards, Borys Czerniejewski Kraków, Poland

George Washington Hardwick Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by  EBorys0716

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Merced County Genealogical Society (MCGS)

...would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and efforts. sincerely, Emma Hardwick Borys

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions