Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sarah Brickley" - 76 Messages

per page

STAHL, HESS, COVAULT, TOWNSEND FAMILIES Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by Peggy Karol

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Blackford

The following information shows how the Stahl, Hess, Covault and Townsend families are related via marriage. I am descendent from John Townsend and Temperance Householder through their son John. Their...

Tracing Brickley Line Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Barry Buckey

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wexford > General

...researching my mothers line which were BRICKLEY's from Enniscorthy, C Wexford. I can trace back to THOMAS BRICKLEY who maried AGNES HENDRY in 1818. Thomas was in the British Army for about 23 years serving in...

mccloskey Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by dorismorehart

Surnames > Donovan

...katherine weaver 6. cathering - samuel dunkle 7. nancy e.- never married 8. robert james - cinderella brickley 9. sarah - barnard rupert 10. david thomas - elsei mae delong more info and dates available if you hav...

Brickley Genealogy HELP Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by LeeAnn M. Armetta

Surnames > Brickley

I am searching for help on my Brickley Genealogy. My great great grandfather was Eli J. Brickley who married Louisa H. Boulden on January 16 1889 in Cecil County, Maryland. He is the son of Andrew Brickey and Sarah Jane C...

andrew jackson hicks Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by  dogmamma

Surnames > Hicks

my great-greatgrandfather was named andrew jackson hicks. married to sarah brickley or sarah phillips great grandfather was thomas jefferson hicks, and my grandmother was nancy matilda hicks. born in mcclurge mo i woul...

Mary Anne HURLEY Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by Martha Jane (Hurley) Wentland

Surnames > Hurley

...relate as follows: SAMUEL WHITE COLLINGS...Married on 1/1/1878 at Hart's Church, Elk Neck, MD to EMMA BRICKLEY. (this was a double wedding as Amos Cox Colling married Elizabeth Jane Merrey on the same day). T...

johnson family Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  chris8184

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Polk

Looking for infomation on Johnson family lived around that area Marion Jasper Johnson married Sarah Ann Hill son John Wesley Johnson b. April 12,1867 married Mary Elizabeth Brickley any info contact Chris8184@hotm...

Brickley Genealogy Information Posted on: 03 May 2001, by LeeAnn M. Armetta

Surnames > Brickley

I would love to share my information with you. All I know about the Andrew Brickley in my family tree is that he was married to Sarah Jane Coulson. I have extensive information on the Coulson line, and no infomati...

Brickley Genealogy Information Posted on: 03 May 2001, by LeeAnn M. Armetta

Surnames > Brickley

I would love to share my information with you. All I know about the Andrew Brickley in my family tree is that he was married to Sarah Jane Coulson. I have extensive information on the Coulson line, and no infomati...

John Lafayette Andrews Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  kentuckynativ...

Surnames > Andrews

If this is the same John then I have some information in my FTM (Andrews is one of my lines). The name Andrews was also listed as Andrew on many documents. Here it is: 1. JOHN LAFAYETTE5 ANDREW/S/ (M...

Re: Margaret Armstrong daughter of George Armstrong Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  Horan88

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Centre-du-Québec > Drummond

...together they had 10 Daughters & 2 Sons-Their names and who they married are: Mary - Married Joshua Brickley Rachel - Married Andrew Bothwell Jane - Married Charles Bothwell Elizabeth Charlotte - Ma...

Sarah Brickley, Samuel Curran, Ire>Canada>USA Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by  HMBMonica

Surnames > Brickley

Looking for infomation on Sarah Brickley, b. ca. 1824 "at sea" and Samuel Curran, b. ca. 1822, Antrim, Ireland. This couple is present with children in the 1851 Census, Kilwaughter, County Antrim, Irela...

Re: James C. Brickley Posted on: 23 May 2003, by Stacey

Surnames > Brickley

...Belle, Nora, and Laura. These were by the first wife. Children by the 2nd wife were Edward, George, Sarah, Emma, and Ella. They followed the coal mines through several counties, but the main one was B...

Re: Brickley Genealogy, Cecil County, Maryland Posted on: 14 Nov 2003, by Michael Brickley

Surnames > Brickley

I don't want to confuse you, but there were brothers who came from Germany by the name of brickley, as follows: Johann Peter Brickli, 3 Nov. 1750, Ship Brotherhood, Port of Philadelphia. (Nmae is Probably &q...

Re: Sarah Brickley, Samuel Curran, Ire>Canada>USA Posted on: 21 Oct 2005, by  HMBMonica

Surnames > Brickley

I sent you some things off-line. I have the following children for Samuel and Sarah (Brickley) Curran: John, b. ca. 1843, County Antrim, Ire William, b. ca. 1846, County Antrim, Ire Margaret, b. ca. 1847, County...

Re: Sarah Brickley, Samuel Curran, Ire>Canada>USA Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by Monica Buzbee

Surnames > Brickley

...look forward to corresponding with you. Monica Wilbanks Buzbee GGG-Granddaughter of Samuel Curran and Sarah Brickley

Re: Lisbon Cemetery Posted on: 10 Jun 2006, by Jan Dishon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kendall

...the Lisbon Cemetery book. Would you be willing to look and see if there is any mention of Mary M. (Brickley) Linn, Ida Linn or Sarah Linn? Thanks. Jan Dishon, Shelton, WA

BRICKLEY (SALOP) Posted on: 09 May 2001, by Rob Alexander

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Shropshire > General

I am trying to trace the marriage of the parents John & Margaret BRICKLEY, whose daughter Sarah was baptised in Wellington parich church on 5 Aug 1744. Any idea where I could look would be gratefully received ...

skaggs Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by laura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

i am also decendents i think ... my grandmothers parents are Emily Brickley and william jefferson skaggs ..their parents weremartin skaggs and Sarah and gillian..i need info of our indian hertiage .

CLARK CEMETERY Posted on: 30 Sep 1999, by  RSchadt3451

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clinton

Aikey 008 B. A. Aikey 008 Irvin W. Aikey 008 J. R. Aikey 008 Jacob 06-??-1910 Aikey 008 Lillie, d/o Jacob & Rosa 1895 Aikey 008 Rosa McDonald, w/o Jacob Allison 008 Samue...

Simcox Ancestry Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  DawnaJL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clinton

Helen SIMCOX, daughter of Byron Earl SIMCOX and Mahala BRICKLEY, was born about 1914 in Clinton Co., PA. Byron Earl SIMCOX, son of Robert Camel Cole SIMCOX and Marian Mayfield SMITH, was born 14 Jun 1888 in ...

Elmer E. Rodabaugh Posted on: 09 Jan 1999, by  Jeffred

...three brothers, Meade Rodabaugh of Larryville, Harry and Ernest of Horseheads, N.Y. and one sister, Mrs. Sarah Adams of Virginia. Several nieces and nephews also reside in this section, including Mrs. Argy...

Andrew Jackson Brickley Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Huntington County Volunteers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

From Biographical Memoirs of Huntington County, 1901, pages 607-608 Andrew Jackson Brickley is a venerable and highly respected citizen of Markle, Huntington county, Indiana, who has retired from the active ...

BRICKLEY, Sarah, born 1796 Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Reformed Church, Formerly Old Red Church, Orwigsburg, Schuylkill County, Pa. Baptism Parents - Johannes Brickley and Magdalena Child - Sarah Born - 15 Oct 1796 Bap. - Sponsors - Joseph Hunsinger and Sali Mier

Biography of George C. Ditzler Posted on: 11 Dec 1998, by Tammy Rable

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wells

...were married. They removed to Crawford County about the year 1852, bringing with them four children - Sarah, Belinda, Susanna and Mary. John R., George C., Alice and Frank were born in Ohio. The family set...

Biography of J.A. Brickley Posted on: 11 Dec 1998, by  cathyburnsed3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wells

...history of Adams and Wells Counties, Indiana. Chicago: Lewis Publishing Company, 1918. pp. 693-694. J. A. BRICKLEY, member of an old and prominent family of Wells County, resident here since the early '50s, ...

Index to Biographies in 1903 history Posted on: 29 Mar 1999, by Wells CC

...Botts, E. H., M.D. 558 Bower, Joel 259 Bower, Henry 286 Bower, Simon 259 Bowman, William E. 348 Brickley, George ...

Biography of Andrew J. Brickley Posted on: 19 May 1999, by Wells CC

...record of Adams and Wells counties, Indiana. Chicago: Lewis Publishing Co., 1887. pp. 769-770. ANDREW J. BRICKLEY, of Union Township, was born in Mahoning County, Ohio, son of Andrew J. and Jane A. (Wolfcade...

Obituaries from Bluffton News-Banner, April 7, 1999 Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by Daily Obituary Posting

...his wife, are a son, Richard of Bluffton; four daughters, Mrs. Juanita Russell, Mrs. William (Lois) Brickley and Mrs. Keith (Marilyn) Meade, all of Bluffton, and Mrs. Edward (Carolyn) Young of Bryant; a broth...

Re: John and Catherine Arnold Maddux family Posted on: 10 Jul 2005, by James Maddox

...and Nathan. My Great Grandfather Andrew was the oldest son of John Wesley Maddux by his second wife Sarah Elizabeth Black Holcomb. Andrew married Sarah Jane Brickley and died young leaving three children Floyd (my Gr...

Floyd Maddox son of Andrew and Sarah Jane Brickley Maddux Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  jimada124

...Ark., cemetery. (The MoArk Cemetery was formerly the family cemetery for John Henry Miller and his wife Sarah Jane Brickley Maddux Miller)

Application of Marriage for Andrew Maddux-Sarah Jane Brickley Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  jimada124

Andrew Maddux of Markle, Ind., farmer, age next birthday, 19, father John Maddux, mother Sarah Black Sarah J Brickley of Markle, Ind, age next birthday, 22, father John W Brickley, mother Catherine Haiflich. Justice of Peace J...

Re: 1880 CENSUS LOOKUP Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by  mmann1

You may be looking for the John W Brickley that was married to Catherine Haiflich. John's father was Andrew. Here is a link to Andrew's bio: http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=message&r=rw&p=locali...

Re: 1880 CENSUS LOOKUP Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by Leon L. Stebleton

Yes Mark, you are absolutely correct. Anna Elizabeth Brickley was the daugther of John Wesley Brickley and Catherine Haflich. John Wesley Brickley was the son of Andrew Jackson Brickley, II. I show a sister Sarah A. for Anna Elizabeth...

Re: 1880 CENSUS LOOKUP Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  ERhodes1135

...1880 census of Huntington county for familysearch.com made a mistake when he came to the family of John Brickley, but can see how it could be done for the writing is faded. Your John is listed on page 596B, ...

Re: 1880 CENSUS LOOKUP Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Leon L. Stebleton

...great detective. That is the correct family, with seven children, four more to go. I also found a Sarah J. Brickley that married an Adrew Maddux on 16 Dec 1882 in Huntington Co, IN. That would probably be the o...

John Wesley Maddux Families #2 Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by  jimada124

John Wesley Maddux ( 7th son of John and Catherine Arnold Maddux) married Sarah Elizabeth Black Holcomb 1. Charlotte Maddux md Theodore Wert on Dec 5, 1891 2. Andrew Maddux b. July 1864 md Sarah Jane Brickley on Dec. 1...

wife of John Wesley Maddux Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by James Wallace Maddox

...Smith Miller. Is she kin to the John Henry Miller that married John Wesley Maddux's daughter-in-law, Sarah Jane Brickley Maddux Miller. She married John Henry Miller three years after John Wesley Maddux's son An...

Lewitt Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by  Kabudy

Surnames > Lewitt

Looking for descendents of JOHN LEWITT (born 1826 in England) and his wife SARAH. Their children include: GEORGE (born 1855-1856 in England), JOSEPH (born 1854 in England), JOHN (born 1854 in England), W...

Re: Charles W. Sluss in Wise County, VA Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  JoanSluss68

Surnames > Sluss

...Margaret Jane SLUSS b: 1840 ......... +James OSBORNE b: 1836 *2nd Wife of [1] Rufus SLOAS: .. +Sarah BRICKLEY m: November 30, 1851 in Scott County, VA (Married by David Jessie) ..... 2 Martha E. SLU...

John Wesley Maddux family Posted on: 27 Jan 2005, by James Wallace Maddox

Surnames > Maddux

...Jacob Calvin, Nathan Henry and William Edward. After the death of Catherine Miller Maddux, John married Sarah Elizabeth Black Holcomb and had Charlotte who married Theodore Wert, Andrew Anderson who marrie...

Henry Books Posted on: 03 May 1999, by Keith E. Spaulding

Surnames > Book

In 1849 a Henry BOOKS, husband of Sarah (Brickley), of Leligh County, PA received $161.37 cents from the estate of John Brickley(1767-1838). Sarah was John Brickley daughter. I will exchanged family information.

Charles Dever b. Donegal, Ireland; son Philip Devers b. 1820 in PA Posted on: 14 Mar 1999, by Terri Rene DaVar-Howard

Surnames > Dever

Posted to the DaVar-Dever Mailing List on Fri, 07 Nov 1997 by Kathy: 1 Charles Dever b: in Donegal, Ireland +Catharine ?? b: June 18, 1794 in Donegal, Ireland d: Sept 21, 1841 in Springgarden Twp (Yo...

Re: Brickley/Galvin - Percy Township Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by Lester Brickley

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Northumberland

James Brickley born ABt 1815 Ireland married Charlotte May he than married Margaret? born abt 1815 Irelans Charlotte May it appears to be the mother of four children William born 1840-1841 in North Monagh...

Re: Doubet, Marie Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by David W. Doubet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Peoria

...the Doubet Family. Claude's (eldest son of Francois Joseph Doubet, Sr.) son Joseph Francis married Sarah Elizabeth Brickley in 1878 in Conway, Iowa. Claude's wife was Margaret Ryan of Ireland. Joseph Francis wa...

Uniondale News from Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, Fri Dec 23 1921 Posted on: 08 Dec 2006, by  WellsVoluntee...

...has moved to the Wallace Lipkey property on the north side. Mrs. Ivah Griffin and children and Miss Sarah Brickley and Fred Hatfield spent Sunday in Fort Wayne in the home of Albert Rinehart. Mr. and Mrs. Chet Brickley ...

Uniondale News from Fort Wayne News and Sentinel, Tue Jan 4 1921 Posted on: 27 Dec 2006, by  WellsVoluntee...

...Miss Edna Thomas, of Markle, and Vaughn Fishbaugh recently visited with the latter's grandmother, Mrs. Sarah Griffin. Mr. and Mrs. Charles Meyers were in Bluffton Friday. Vaughn Fishbaugh spent Thursday ...

Uniondale News from Fort Wayne News and Sentinel, Wed Jan 12 1921 Posted on: 27 Dec 2006, by  WellsVoluntee...

...Mrs. Faye Thomas, daughters Ester and Helen, Vaughn and Keith Thomas, Guy Haflich, Zola Meyers, Mrs. Sarah Griffin, Mr. and Mrs. Arden Fishbaugh, children John, Leslie and Frieda. The couple will live on ...

Uniondale News from Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, Fri Nov 4 1921 Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  WellsVoluntee...

...ill in the Jacob Bronner home, shows little improvement. John Waid was in Fort Wayne, Tuesday. Jeff Brickley and wife spent Sunday in Huntington. Mary and Elizabeth Brickley, of Bluffton, were guests of their gran...

Uniondale News from the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, Sat Aug 12 1922 Posted on: 29 Dec 2006, by  WellsVoluntee...

...Bender and their families were present: Mr. and Mrs. James Wilson and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Claude Brickley, Mr. and Mrs. Lewis Bender and children, Mr. and Mrs. O. D. Eichorn and Miss Bernell Krimm. Mr. a...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions