Search the Boards

Search Results for "CARBONE" - 670 Messages

per page

DeLuca/Carbone; Ischia > USA & Argentina Posted on: 26 Nov 1998, by Michale Holznagel

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I am looking for family members related to Joseph or Domenic Carbone, and Josephine DeLuca from Ischia. They came to the U.S. in the late 1800's or very early 1900's. Josephine had 3 children by her Carbone Husband...

TERZOLO, TAVERNA, CORCIA, CARBONE, FERETTE Posted on: 12 Aug 1998, by Lisa Bushman

Searching for ancestors from Sale, Alessandria, Italy, and Mambaruzzo, Asti, Italy.

Carbone from Cocullo, Italy Posted on: 18 Aug 1998, by  kpinciaro

Family from Cocullo, Italy Pietrosante Carbone, his father Giuseppe Carbone and Nicola Carbone

Colasanti, Carbone Posted on: 07 Oct 1998, by Ola Cates

Searching for family of John Colasanti, father Ralph Colasanti, and Mikal Carbone. I don't know the county names - could someone give me a site where I can get that information? John Colasanti was born in Ro...

CARBONE of Naples Posted on: 29 Oct 1998, by Michale Holznagel

My grandmother is a CARBONE of ISCHIA. You may try to see if there is a connection between your Carbone in Naples and mine in ISCHIA, as ISCHIA is just a few miles off shore from Naples.

SERGI, CARBONE, ZAPPIA, SPAGNOLA Posted on: 18 Oct 1998, by  lsergimelton1

Researching SERGI, CARBONE, ZAPPIA, SPAGNOLO from Plati, Reggio Calabria, Italy.

Josephine DeLuca and Joseph or Domanic Carbone; Iscia Family Posted on: 26 Oct 1998, by Michale Holznagel

Looking for family members of the CARBONE and DE LUCA family from Iscia, Italy. Came to the U.S. in Early 1900's. Possibly, Josephine DeLuca and Joseph or Domanic Carbone. Any help, please contact.

RIZZA,CARBONE PERUCCI, TANASA Posted on: 26 Aug 1998, by Mary Lou

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Siracusa (Syracuse)

...born (approximately) on Oct. 30, 1876/8 in Palazzolo Acreide, Siracusa, his mother's name was Santa Carbone and his father's name was Vincenzo Rizza. He married Litria Perucci (mother's name Sabastina Tanasa...

Montalvo Rivera - Puerto Rico Posted on: 09 May 1998, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...Dellaguas, all of Puerto Rico; one son, Luis Delleguas of the Bronx; many grandchildren, including Jeannette Carbone Marsh of Bloomingburg; and many great-grandchildren. Visitation will be held from 2 to 4 ...

John COLASANTI and Lauretta Carbone Colasanti Posted on: 26 Sep 1998, by Ola Cates

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Looking for relatives of John COLASANTI and Lauretta Carbone Colasanti - married in Italy and came to US to Syracuse, NY - have several children. Would like any information anyone can supply. Just starting t...

DeLuca Family Posted on: 04 Jan 1999, by Michale Holznagel

...family was from Ischia. My great grandmother, Josephine DeLuca was married to either Joseph or Domenic Carbone. She had 3 children, Jenero, Domenic and Carmen. She then moved to Argentina and remarried a man...

TAGLIALAVORE - PINELA Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  TTag2714

...were Alphonse (Alfonso) Taglialavore, married first to Virginia Sparaco from Genoa, and second to Rose Carbone. Other child was Gaetano Taglialavore. Lived in Shreveport, La., Robson, La. and Marrero, La.

Surnames from Vaglio Bsailicata, Potenza, Basilicata, Italia Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by Cav. Anthony Lascio

All surnames originate in Vaglio Bsailicata, Potenza, Basilicata, Italia. Lascia[Lascio] emigrated to Chicago, Il in 1902. Santangelo emigrated to Chicago, Il in 1905.

Alfonso & Mary Giossi Carbone Posted on: 21 May 1999, by Liz (Elizabeth Antonia Carbone) Conley

...Naples or Northern Italy was a blue eyed blond, a known trait of these areas. My grandfather, Alfonso Carbone, born 1890. My grandmother, Mary Giossi, area of Italy unknown. Born October 6, 1898. Both immigr...

Looking for family roots also. Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by Chip Bailey

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

My grandfather was Juilian Carbone, being my dad was adopted I have never seen or heard from him, we just learned his name a few weeks ago, I would just like to know the family history and where I came. If a...

locating family Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  surpremer

Surnames > Carbone

locating family of Dom Carbone and Millie Trezza Carbone, of NYC. Three children: Frankie, Johnnie, And Christina. Any info would be helpful to reconstructing the family tree.

The Carbone Family Tree Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Elizabeth Carbone Conley

Surnames > Carbone

My dad was born Antonio Carbone. His parents were Mary Giossi Carbone and Alfonso Carbone. They lived in the Coney Island, Flatbush area of Brooklyn, NY. Mary was born on 6-10-1898 in Italy. Alfonso was born in 1890 in It...

carbone Posted on: 13 May 1999, by Karen Marcum-Comer

Surnames > Carbone

My grandmother is Dorothy Carbone of Louisville, Ky. Her father, or grandfather was Michael Angelo Carbone. I know I have relatives in Italy and in Austraila. I live in Louisville, Ky as well and can find out more ...

Carbone family - HELP Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Sharon Eatough

Surnames > Carbone

...for the past 20 yrs...what little information I do have is the following: his name - Ralph Lawrence Carbone born 8/37, Onset Mass., last known address (28yrs ago according to my mom) was Staten Island, NY......

Zimmerman / Hnath Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by  billjoy1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

John Hnath m. Maria Hopko. St Clair County. Their children: John, Micahel, Peter, Anna m. Frank Carbone,Mary Hnath m. Andrew Zimmerman, their children are Andrea,Donald and _______. Also researching Helen Ka...

Capobianco of Benevento Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by r. capobianco

...Angelina BORELLI in Italy, before immigrating to Rhode Island abt 1902. Also, wanting info on Sabato CARBONE of Naples and Elisabetta DICOSTANZA arrived in Rhode Island abt 1893.

Family Tree Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by  surpremer

Locating family of Joseph Trezza (1880-11-20-1979) married Rose Lisa Millie Trezza married Dom Carbone Annie Trezza married Dom Lisa Any information on Carmel Lisa Trezza married to Michael Trezza

Mariani, Valentine, Carbone, Torriani: of Fano Posted on: 18 Oct 1999, by David F. Mariani

Trebiantico, Fano and Mondolfo, Marche. Italy. Basilio, Mariana (Valentine)Francesco, Gentruda, Veronica, Marina (Gramolini),Adella and Loretta (Orazi)Mariani and Rosa. Angelo Torriani and Philomina C...

Nicola Conza Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by nick.conzo

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Nicola Conza was my grandfather. He came from Pioggio marino Naploles, Italy around 1900. In 1915 he went bact to Italy for medical reasons and supposedly died around 1918. Perhaps there is a link - c...

Barone Research Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Valerie

Surnames > Barone

...spent a lot of time traveling between Calif and Brooklyn NY, my grandmother Lena (Lee) married John Carbone in the 1930's but they divorced. Any information would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Tangeman Posted on: 31 Dec 1999, by Sherry Carbone

Surnames > Tangeman

Please send me whatever info you have--e-mail address: carbonewest@webtv.net Thanks Sherry Carbone

CARBONE, MARY T. 05/11/94 Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Sharon L. Soltes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Fairfield

...I am posting it here as a courtesty to other researchers. CONNECTICUT POST Wednesday, May 11, 1994 CARBONE - Mary T. Belardinelli Carbone, age 56, of Bridgeport, died Tuesday, May 10, 1994 in St. Vincent's Hospit...

GALLO from Bella, Potenza, Italy Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  sjfrap

Surnames > Gallo

...Lillian), Joseph, Carmela (Mildred) and William. Other names are CERESA, CARESA, LANZETTA, CELANTINO, CARBONE and DEPROSPO

carbone in US Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  dalia10

Surnames > Carbone

My trisgrandfather called Domenico Carbone and he came from Moranego, Genova in Italy. He was married with Teresa Dellacasa but she died before they left moranego. They had 2 son and 3 daughter. My bisgrandm...

Surnames: TABONE, CARBONE Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Anthony Tabone

...the surname TABONE from the village of SICULIANA in the Province of Palermo, Sicily; and the surname CARBONE from SINOPOLI, Reggio Calabria. I would greatly appreciate any help and/or information. Thank You.

Domenico Carbone Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  ghcomfort

Surnames > Carbone

I do not know if this would be of any help. My husband's grandfather is Juilio Carbone and we believe he was born in Genoa, Italy. His father was Domenico Carbone. Juilio married Emma (Amelia) Morchio, who was bor...

Young man looking for his family roots.... Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by James Willard

Surnames > Carbone

Hello my name is James Willard. I am the Son of Antonette Carbone, who is the Daughter of Anthony Carbone...and unfortinatly that is as far back in my family tree that i am aware of. I am asking for all the informa...

Looking for Marie Carbone/Schaffer Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Iris Ortiz

Surnames > Carbone

In co-up city looking for Marie Carbone Schaffer....

Surname CARBONE Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Francisco J. Carbone M.

Surnames > Carbone

The italian surname CARBONE is of nickname origin, being one of those names based on a personal or physical characteristic of the original bearer. In this instance tha name is derived from the italian word &...

Angelo A. Mary E. Carbone Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Francisco J. Carbone M.

Surnames > Carbone

Hi. My father name is Andrés Carbone, his born in Lima-Perú, in 2-10-1920. My grandfather name is Andrea Angelo Carbone, his born in Genova-Lumarzo(Tassorello)in Italy in 1-29-1877. Muy granduncle name is...

Family of Frank D. Carbone II Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Toni Ann Carbone ~ Frank D. Carbone III

Surnames > Carbone

...husband passed away at the age of 43 on March 9, 2000. He was always looking for his father Frank D. Carbone II. Would like to finally put everything to rest as he has spent the last 8 years wondering. He wa...

Carbone Posted on: 05 May 2000, by Anthony Carbone

Surnames > Carbone

info:Antonio Carbone born Alvigaello,1869 and Joanna Maura born Maigliano 1868 both died alvigaello Italy lived in USA 1896 to 1905 or so. Sal, joseph,elesa,ralph #1@2,albert,possible masi[son]daugh.born ash...

Carbone and Maura Alvigaello,Italy Posted on: 13 May 2000, by y. carbone

Looking for family of Antonio Carbone born 1869--and Joanna Maura born Maigliano,Italy in 1868. Came USA 1896? returned Italy 1905? Children Sal, Elizabeth,Joseph,Ralph,Albert and couple others died. Brushho...

Carbone - Louisiana Clan Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  TTag2714

Surnames > Carbone

...with information regarding Carbone's in Louisiana, please advise. I am tracing the Salvadore Josephine Carbone family. Their children were: Tom m. Amelia; Bertha m. Tony Alonzo; Jennie m. Melvin ?; Francis ...

Carbones in Lynn Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Elaine Garrison

Surnames > Carbone

I read your post regarding Carbones in Lynn with great interest. My maiden name is Carbone and I was born and raised in Lynn. My greatgranparents, Vincenzo Carbone and Mary Ann Cesarini, immigrated to Boston in 189...

Ancestors and Descendants Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  deemcmahon

Searching for ancestors and descendants of Henry and Ellen (Nellie) CARROLL. He was born in County Laois, Ireland, about 1825. They were married in Syracuse, Onondaga County, about 1858. He continued ...

Church Records & WW1 Records Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Nick Conzo

My Grandfather Nicola Conza (or Conzo) left three young children and my grandmother Maria Carbone in New York in 1915. He went to Poggiomarino Italy, to recover from an illness. Nicola never returned. I was ...

Carbone Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Doreen Liberto-Blanck

Surnames > Carbone

My grandmother's sister, Catherine married Rocco Carbone. They lived in Queens, Greenpoint, Brooklyn. This was @1900. My grandmother's and Catherines maiden name is CONSOLI. Any connection?

Surnames > Carbone

...grandmother's, Eleanor "Pizia" Consoli Mastroberti, sister Catherine Consoli married Rocco Carbone @1900. They lived in Queens, Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Catherin and Eleanor had a brother Flandro Cons...

Surnames > Carbone

My grandmother's sister, Catherine Consoli married Rocco Carbone @1900. I'm trying to find more info on this connection. They lived in Queens, Broolyn, Greenpoint.

Frank Carbone III Passed away Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Heather Garcia (Carbone)

Surnames > Carbone

My father Frank D. Carbone passed away on March,9 2000. I am very hurt and lonly over this death and do not know any of his other family members. His date of birth was April 22, 1956. His mother was Marge Da...

Rizza Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by  MaryLouSmith3...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Siracusa (Syracuse)

...born (approximately) on Oct. 30, 1876/8 in Palazzolo Acreide, Siracusa, his mother's name was Santa Carbone and his father's name was Vincenzo Rizza. He married Litria Perucci (mother's name Sabastina Tanasa...

Teresa Marie Carbone Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Yvette Buro

Hi,my great-grand mother Teresa Marie Carbone b.1888 came here from northern italy(toswaila-I don't think I spelt it right,it's some were up above genoa)she had blondish hair blue-green eyes.She came here be...

Raffaele and Maria Carbone Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Nancy Carbone

Surnames > Carbone

I am researching my husband's family- grandfather Raffaele Carbone (his father:Michele Carbone, mother:Guiseppina Martella) married to Maria Rosaria Piccolo. From Rodi Garganico P. di Foggia, Italy. Born Nov.30, 18...

Family Tree Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Alejandro Carbone

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

So far i only know these names:Carbone and Berti. My grandfather owned theses, so did his brothers and his only sister. I'm researching for any information about him :Enrico Carbone Berti. His brother's names were ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions