Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cashdollar" - 246 Messages

per page

Re: response Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by Jemma

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...born Catherine____________? in germany married "JOHN CASDOLLAR" in PA and was widowed by cashdollar she married a second time to ____________Smith, and that is how she became a smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...born Catherine____________? in germany married "JOHN CASDOLLAR" in PA and was widowed by cashdollar she married a second time to ____________Smith, and that is how she became a smith

response Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  oceannia

I have an ancestor John Cashdollar from that same area- you said he was on the 1880 censes, when was he born?

CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 15 May 1998, by Ruth Schooley

Looking for information about John Cashdollar who was in Mifflin Twp. Allegheny Co. PA. in the 1800 Census. He married Catherine SMITH.

Re: CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  SMiklavic

There was a Miss CASHDOLLAR, who was a registered nurse working at Woodville State Hospital, Woodville, Allegheny Co., PA in the 1940's and 1950's. I am certain she must be deceased by now. Don't know anythin...

CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  mjp3354

Help! My g-grandfather was William H. Cashdollar, g-grandmother was Josephine Datz Cashdollar. It is believed they lived around McKeesport or Pitcairn in early 1900's. William may have been killed while working for ra...

Cashdollar Posted on: 09 May 2000, by  Una50

Any information about Charley, Harry or James Cashdollar. James (born ca, 1844) and Sarah Bowman Cashdollar married about 1866 probably near Birmingham, Allegheny County. Went to Fulton County, PA with her parents.In 187...

Cashdollar Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Mary J. Pryor

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Unknown

unknown county. Looking for information on Crosby Chauncey Cashdollar born Oct. 4, 1892, possibly Chester, WV, Ohio, or PA. Need to know names of his parents, etc. for genealogy purposes. He was my grandfather ...

Harry and Charles Cashdollar Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  Una50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fulton

1870 census of Fulton County, PA. James and Sarah Bowman Cashdollar residing near her parents Wilson and Matilda Hopwood Bowman. Need information about James Cashdollar born about 1844 believed to be son of John C. Cashdollar and ...

David Newton Robinson / Robert Adam robinson Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by Susie

.../Peaco/ Pacoe ROBERT ADAM ROBINSON m. Livy Booker or Lizzie Bucher JOHN WESLEY ROBINSON m Margaret CASHDOLLAR EMMA ROBINSON m. James Peacoson of Albert LYDIA ROBINSON m. John f.peaco son of Albert cannot...

Cashdollar Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  HarlotsMom

I am searching for my Great-grandfathers 2nd wife Minnie Cashdollar. I have no info on her at all. The only thing that ihave come up with is that she married my great-grandfather ( Frank Eugene Reynolds) Someti...

George A. Robinson Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by jannean

looking for family of: GEORGE ALBERT ROBINSON B 23 FEBRUARY 1852 ALLEGHENY CO PA SON OF MARGRET JANE CASHDOLLAR AND JOHN W. ROBINSON Thank you J.

Re: Cashdollar John, Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by  bencbaskin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Licking

Joan, I have been trying to locate my grandmother's family line. She was Lillian Cashdollar born November 28, 1905 in Newark, Ohio. I believe her father's name was Fred and her mother's name Jenny. This informa...

Cashdollar John, Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by Joan

...far as Jacob Pedar (or peder jacob ) Kirshdahler born Denmark, lived in Germany. Had son John who used Cashdollar namet and moved from germany to the USA settled in western PA. Kirsch-Dahler is also a spelling ...

Re: Ready to give up Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by Jim Cashdollar

Minnie Belle Plumb, wife of Wm. A. Cashdollar, your grandmother and grandfather, was born in Belpre, Ohio. I think the county is Washington. She had, at least, one brother, Charles. Charles lived in Newark,...

Re: Ready to give up Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  oceannia1

Since your message was posted so long ago, maybe since then you’ve leanred anything new about George W Cashdollar b. 1852 in Pataskala? I’m also researching the Cashdollar family. Do you know who his parents are?

Ready to give up Posted on: 12 Feb 1999, by Pat

...W.Va.) Warren was s/o Jessee Richards b.9/14/1829 in Newark m. to Elizabeth Woolever - nothing further Cashdollar (hard one): Donald Lee s/o Minnie Belle Plumb b 1884 married to: William Arthur Cashdollar b.1877 Baltimo...

Re: Cashdollar, Cleaves, Goode or Straw Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by  justtrying

My parents found a George W. Cashdollar, but he was born 4 May 1844. Could this be the person? Also, I'm attempting to trace the Cashdollar name outside of the US - from late 1700's with "Mr. Cashdollar" who arrived, p...

Re: Cashdollar, Cleaves, Goode or Straw Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  bradcashdolla...

william arthur cashdollar was my great grandfather, thus george w. is my great great grandfather.. i was told by a great aunt that george w's wife was named mary matilda goode. any other information you would l...

Re: Cashdollar, Cleaves, Goode or Straw Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  oceannia1

I might have found something to save you from your despair. I’m tracing the Cashdollar line, this is the group that I have in Licking Co, Ohio -Joseph Cashdollar b. 1798 Butler Co. PA d. 1860 Licking Co. Ohio m. Ma...

Cashdollar, Cleaves, Goode or Straw Posted on: 21 Mar 1999, by P Beres

...years searching everywhere, I'm ready to give up! Looking for another piece if it exists! George W. Cashdollar b: 1852 in Pataskala, Licking Co., Ohio. m. to Matilda Cleaves, Goode or Straw (she changed her nam...

McDonald/Wilson connections Posted on: 20 Jun 2006, by Kathie

...Allegheny City, PA.. Their children were Frank McDonald; George K.; Roy A.; Charles and Marie Wilson Cashdollar. Some of the children lived in West View Borough and Ross Twp. Does anyone have any connection to ...

Pittsburg Paper 1944 Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  NancieOSulliv...

Pittsburg, Allegheny Co. News June 6, 1944 . Articles taken from the SUN-Telegraph SOLDIER WOUNDED IN ITALY RECOVERING Wounded in action last Dec., PVT. ALBERT LICKERT, s/o MR and MRS.ALBERT LICKERT ...

cashdollar Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  Mausling

also researching the cashdollar name maybe we can help each other out my email is rose@MAUSLING.COM

Cashdollar genealogy Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Mary Jane Pryor

Cashdollar born Oct. 4, 1892, possibly Chester, WV, Ohio, or PA. Would like to know names of his parents, etc. for genealogy purposes. He was my grandfather but I never knew him. I would appreciate any help. Th...

re Samuel M. Black Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  regunter

My wife's mother was a Cashdollar from Allegheny County. While searching her tree I came upon a John Cashdollar who married Mary Ann Elkins in 1860. John was born in Ohio in September of 1827. He died sometime after 1880...

Samuel M. Black Posted on: 31 Oct 1998, by nancy kerr

...born 2-3-1805 in Allegheny CO PA. I think he worked in a coal mine when younger. He married Rosanna Cashdollar in 1825. Would appreciate any information! Have a great-grandmother with surname of Sneer--can't lo...

Anna Marie Arbanas Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Tyler, Derek, Kylee, Bo, Chase, Dylan, and Nicholas; a brother and sister, Frank (Joyce) Perrino, Sue Cashdollar, all of Chicago; and several nieces and nephews. Services will held 11:00 o'clock Monday at LANGE...

Ivan C. Mobley Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...3 sisters, Mrs. Rea Blanchard of Kennett, Mo., Mrs. Grace Mears of Peach Orchard, Ark. and Mrs. Lois Cashdollar of St. Louis, Mo.; several nieces and nephews. Friends are being received at the Joldersma & ...

Emma ROBINSON James C. PEACO Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by JB

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Contra Costa

Looking for info on families: Peaco, Robinson, Boucher, Cashdollar James C. Peaco b. Feb 18, 1890 Glades Mill, PA (Valencia/Middlesex) Butler County,son of Nancy B. Smith-Peaco d. Contra Costa CA May 2, 1967...

John Payne Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  VeraReeves75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Okmulgee

...Loranine Samarias of Muskogee, Delores Murray of Okmulgee, Joanne Wilson of Dallas, TX and Mary Anna Cashdollar of Dallas, TX, three sons; Bob, Jerry and Bill Payne of Okmulgee, one brother; Rev George Payne of...

MARY PEACO + David Newton Robinson Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by  BCPeaco

Surnames > Peaco

... b 1822 Butler PA and Margaret Cashdollar Questions: re: Mary Peaco Robinson: Parent's names? Birth date? Marriage date? Children? Death da...

Rodenbergers OH to IN c 1870 Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  pickees

Surnames > Rodenberger

... d 21 Jan 1914 Marshall Co IN m 1864 Fairfield Co OH Julia Cashdollar Comstock b 24 Oct 1832 Licking Co OH d 29 Dec 1925 Madison Co IN ...

Huddleson's Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Wanda

Surnames > Huddleson

...interested in Ethel Huddleson Daughter of Ruben/EstherEganHuddleson.We believe she married William Henry Cashdollar.His dob 1893-1967.Her's 1893-1928.Their children we believe are:William,Esther,Anna,James Har...

Ramsey History Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Dan Ramsey

Surnames > Ramsey

...married Sophia and later a Nancy and Lizzie. William H. married Nancy Conkine Their children are Vivie Cashdollar. Nettie and Chloe both home at this time This information comes from the History of Butler Co. P...

CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 26 Aug 2003, by AMY MCGARY

Surnames > Koscelek

LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF THE CASHDOLLAR MY MADIEN NAME FROM WV

Glover m. Cashdollar Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  oceannia

Surnames > Glover

I am researching the Cashdollar family, and I recognized the name Glover immediatatly. I have a Lorena Glover who married Smith Elkin Cashdollar, whose brother Frank is my great-great-grandfather. Lorena and Smith had on...

Re: John Wesley Robinson & sons Robert , David Newton, JW jr. etc Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by Sue

Surnames > Robinson

...had a dad with the same name then we may have a connection. John Wesley Robinson Sr. m Margaret Jane Cashdollar John Wesley Robinson Jr. --I found an obit Butler County PA that might be his. He was 75 yrs old ...

John Wesley Robinson & sons Robert , David Newton, JW jr. etc Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Sue Robinson

Surnames > Robinson

John Wesley Robinson (sr) m. in 1851 abt ... Margaret Jane Cashdollar b sept 10. 1832 children included: Robert A. married Livy or Lizzie Bucher (Booker) David Newton m. Mary JW Jr. possibly an Emma, Eli...

William Cashdollar m. Hallie Sarver, PA Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Ellie Cochran

Surnames > Cashdollar

...Sarver. Their child Louella Sarver m:Cyrus Harper b:1839. and Louella and Cyrus had: Hallie who m:William Cashdollar, Clara, Roy and Perry Sarver who m:Mary Ramsey. Please email as I do not get on boards often ...

Fleming 1841/Sarver/Louella Cyrus Harper b:1839 Pa ?Thomas b:1798/Eliza Dalzell ? Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Ellie Cochran

Surnames > Harper

...Their child Louella Sarver m:Cyrus Harper b:1839. Louella and Cyrus Harper had:Hallie who m:William Cashdollar, Clara, Roy and Perry who m:Mary Ramsey. Cyrus Harper's Father was Thomas Harper b:1798 Eliza Dalz...

Re: ROBINSON Geo.A / David N. / Robt. A. / 1850s West. PA Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by JB

Surnames > Robinson

...looking for ANYONE connected to these families.... WISKEMANN , LOVE, ROBINSON, PEACO, PACOE, BELL, SMITH, CASHDOLLAR, BLACK, FUNKHAUSER, SNYDER, GUNTHER. HUFFMAN, ROBINSON, BOUCHER, ENSLEN, SIMPSON, GRIFFITH, ...

ROBINSON Geo.A / David N. / Robt. A. / 1850s West. PA Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by sue

Surnames > Robinson

Looking for info on these brothers: Butler PA or Allegheny area they are the sons of Margaret Jane Cashdollar and John Wesley Robinson b abt.1822 David Newton Robinson b abt 1856 (married Mary Peco ) Robert A...

Obit.: Dr. Edwin Eugene Gregg, 86, of FL & IN Posted on: 26 Oct 2006, by  HaroldHolstei...

Surnames > Gregg

...three children: Stephen M. Gregg of Thorntown, IN; Michael Gregg of Indianapolis, IN, & Gay Gregg Cashdollar of Pittsburgh, PA.; six grandchildren, & four great-grandchildren. Interment was in Indiana. ...

Civil War Dead Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

...S. Carey; Charles Carmichael; George Carpenter; William J. Carson; Shepard Cary; Elijah Case; John H. Cashdollar; George W. Castor; Clarkson Cates; John H. Cave; Silas Cavolt; John Henry Cecil; Alexander Chalfa...

Caldwell's of PA Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Siggie Kirmeyer

Surnames > Caldwell

...Elizabeth(last name unknown). They had a son of John Davis Caldwell born in 1863. He married Margaret Cashdollar. Charles is my gg grandfather. If anyone can help please email me at SKirmeyer@aol.com

Descendents of William Caldwell Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by  kdr1023

Surnames > Caldwell

...(married Steve Ondo 5 children, Barry, William, Mark, Joyce,& Robert), and Marian (married Adrian Cashdollar 1 child may have been adopted named Jenny (deceased). William may be of Scotch/Irish descent, hi...

Re: David MILLER, PA Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  oceannia1

Surnames > Miller

I'm researching the Cashdollar line- do you know anything more about Jane?

per page