Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cashdollar" - 231 Messages

per page

Gardner Place Posted on: 17 Sep 1998, by Janet Waite

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hancock

Jo Ellen, According to the History of Chester by Roy Cashdollar, the home of Squire John Gardener was built in 1839. It is located on what is known as Ferry Road, on the banks of the Ohio River. Since Hancock ...

MRS. MILDRED A. SNYDER Posted on: 08 May 1999, by  ShirleyMcMunn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

...and GLENN ATKINSON of Indianola; two sisters, MRS. MARY CAMPBELL of New Kensington and MRS MARGARET CASHDOLLAR of New Kensington. Friends will be received from 7 to 9 this evening and from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p....

Jane Powell Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by Mary Jane Pryor

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

I'm stuck! Tried to get a copy of death certificate for grandmother above. Vital statistics doesn't have. Said they checked three years. Died Apprx. Dec., 1949 in Meigs Co., Reedsville, OH. Born apprx...

Free Lookup Requestl Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by Mary Jane Pryor

Jane Powell for genealogy I'm stuck! Tried to get a copy of death certificate for grandmother above. Vital statistics doesn't have. Said they checked three years. Died Apprx. Dec., 1949 in Meigs Co., ...

PLANTS, RODGER DALE JR. Posted on: 12 Aug 1999, by Bonnie Ryan

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Brooke

...paternal grandfather, Edward West. Surviving are his father, Rodger Dale Plants Sr., and stepmother, Sandra Cashdollar Plants of Wellsburg; his mother Mary Jane Plants Hatcher and stepfather, Ray Hatcher Sr. of...

Ramsey History Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Dan Ramsey

Surnames > Ramsey

...married Sophia and later a Nancy and Lizzie. William H. married Nancy Conkine Their children are Vivie Cashdollar. Nettie and Chloe both home at this time This information comes from the History of Butler Co. P...

Civil War Dead Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

...S. Carey; Charles Carmichael; George Carpenter; William J. Carson; Shepard Cary; Elijah Case; John H. Cashdollar; George W. Castor; Clarkson Cates; John H. Cave; Silas Cavolt; John Henry Cecil; Alexander Chalfa...

William Cashdollar m. Hallie Sarver, PA Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Ellie Cochran

Surnames > Cashdollar

...Sarver. Their child Louella Sarver m:Cyrus Harper b:1839. and Louella and Cyrus had: Hallie who m:William Cashdollar, Clara, Roy and Perry Sarver who m:Mary Ramsey. Please email as I do not get on boards often ...

Martha Erwin Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  dawnhipwell

Surnames > Erwin

Martha (Matt) Erwin married Salathiel Cashdollar, probably in TN. She had two sisters Margaret and Ellen. If anyone has any information let me know. erose@cvconline.com

Erwins Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  dawnhipwell

Surnames > Erwin

...Margaret Erwin. They are from the south rumored their parents came from Ireland. Martha married Salathiel Cashdollar. Margaret married Joseph Walden. Not sure about Ellen. It is also rumored that their parents ...

looking for Zachary Taylor Wise Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by tom metz

Surnames > Wise

...to Nancy Cooper d. Dec. 16, 1920; Evans City, PA Thanks for any info. His daughter was Minnie Wise Cashdollar. His granddaughter Alice Cashdollar claimed he was descended from Native Americans, but I don't know his pare...

Erwins in TN Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  dawnhipwell

Surnames > Erwin

...1868) and Ellen. Ellen married someone named Sanders and had a son named Paul. Martha married Salathial Cashdollar and Margaret married Joseph Walden. At some point they went on to Dunklin Co Missouri. I think ...

Caldwell genealogy Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  JoanWright33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

Looking for information concerning John Davis Caldwell and his marriage to Margaret Elizabeth Cashdollar. Resided in BUTLER COUNTY, PA and had 13 children. One of the daughters was my mother-in-law. Need birth,...

William H. & Ethel H. Cashdollar Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by Wanda Cashdollar

Surnames > Cashdollar

William H. Cashdollar d.o.b. 1893-1967- His wife Ethel H.(maiden name unavailable- 1893-1928. They are my husband's grand- parents. Looking for decendents.Possibly Butler Co Pa area. Please reply with any inf...

Cashdollar Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by WDavison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

Butler. My Greatgrandmothers name was Eliza Cashdollar of Adams Township she was born in 1873. She married Joshua Davidson AKA, Davison. they both were from large families.

Re: William H. & Ethel H. Cashdollar Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  loreen1

Surnames > Cashdollar

Wanda, Don't have too much on decendents, but do know much on William's parents, James E Cashdollar and Anna Swackhammer. James died in 1900 and Anna remarried George H Larrabee. These are my great-grandparents...

Thomas and Sarah Jane Cashdollar of Callery, PA Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  JoanWright33

Surnames > Cashdollar

Looking for information concerning Thomas and Sarah Jane Cashdollar of Callery, Pa, Butler County. Sarah had two brothers, Clifford and Frank.

Booher in Pa. Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Carol Ewing Johnson

Surnames > Booher

...Pa. The name of Sarah Rahiser(sp?)may have been Emanuel's mother, but he was raised by the family of Cashdollar,OR this info might be backwards, and his mother may have been Cashdollar and was raised by Rahiser(Not sure ...

Walter Ferguson Cashdollar - Butler Co, PA Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  tkrampf

Surnames > Cashdollar

I have a Walter Ferguson CASHDOLLAR, 1881-1969, born in Adams T, Butler Co, PA. He married Minnie WISE, 1886-1959, born in Evans City, PA. Both are buried, along with son Floyd in Old Union U.P. Cemetery in Ada...

RE: do you know James or Jim Cashdollar? Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by Ninette

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

I am the daughter of James Jim Cashdollar and I know that I call his mother Lina. I have had no contact with him for over 10 years and I would like to know if you know this family. I just want to see how my bio...

CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  mjp3354

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hancock

Looking for information on Crosby Chauncey Cashdollar who worked in local rubber factory mid-1900's in Chester, Hancock, Co. WV. Also, William Cashdollar, his father, and mother, Josephine Datz, Cashdollar. Great-grandaughter seek...

Re: Clifford Cashdollar, PA Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  oceannia

Surnames > Cashdollar

This is the information I have about Clifford- his parents Thomas Drennan Cashdollar and Sarah Jane Krohn had three children: Martin in 1874, Margaret in 1877, and Clifford in 1879. Martin married Margaret Lavi...

Black Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by  oceannia

Do you know if Robert had any brothers? I have a Samuel Black who was born 1805 in Allegheny Co, who married Rosanna Cashdollar in 1825, in Butler Co. They had 11 children.

searching for a friend Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  EKBrodeur

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

I would greatly appreciate help from anyone researching the names Winterbottom and Cashdollar from the Lime Rock Lakeview area of Salisbury twp. in Litchfield Co. Am researching for a friend. Thank you. E. Brod...

Thomas and Sarah Jane Cashdollar of Callery, PA Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  oceannia

Surnames > Cashdollar

Thomas Drennan Cashdollar (b. 24 June 1854 in Butler Co, PA; d. 26 March 1941) married Sarah Jane Krohn (b. 1854; d. 1920) 2 Dec 1872. They had 3 children: -Martin Cashdollar (b. 1874 in Butler Co, PA), married Margaret...

Re: looking for Zachary Taylor Wise Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  oceannia1

Surnames > Wise

I'm researching the Cashdollar family- do you know any more about that line of descendants?

Re: looking for Zachary Taylor Wise Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by Thomas Metz

Surnames > Wise

Hello, E. Handler, I do have some information on the Cashdollar family, as told to me by my grandmother, Alice Elizabeth Cashdollar Fritz. Who are you looking for, and what info? tom Metz

Re: CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  oceannia1

Do you know anything more about the parents, William and Josephine- birthdates, marriage date, ect?

Re: William H. & Ethel H. Cashdollar Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  oceannia1

Surnames > Cashdollar

I'm also researching the Cashdollar name- do you know who James's parents were?

Re: William H. & Ethel H. Cashdollar Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  loreen1

Surnames > Cashdollar

According to what I have, James' parents were Lewis Cashdollar and Mary Ann ?. I believe I got that from a Swackhammer cousin of mine. Have James born abt 1848 in NY (from census record), died in Silvara, PA, ...

George Washington Cashdollar Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  bradcashdolla...

Surnames > Cashdollar

Does anyone have any information on george washington cashdollar, b,1852 in Pataskala,Ohio(licking county)? He married mary matilda good on 10/25/1877 in licking county. He was my great great grandfather and so...

CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  mjp3354

Help! My g-grandfather was William Cashdollar, g-grandmother, Josephine Datz Cashdollar. Children in family-Crosby Chauncey Cashdollar, (my grandfather), William Franklyn, George Aloysious, and Irene Theresa. G-grandfather, Wil...

Re: CASHDOLLAR Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by  kenneth8192

Suggest you converse with Oliver Cashdollar of Evans City, Pa

Ruth Olive OBER grave seen in Pittsburgh in CASHDOLLAR plot Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by  Jan82942

Surnames > Ober

...County, there is a plot of 4 CASHDOLLARs, including Eliza Ellen, Marie WILSON, J. Charles & Park CASHDOLLAR. In that same plot is: Ruth Olive OBER, 1871-1916 I have no other info.

Re: Typhoid Robinson Buscher Bucher.... Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by  BCPeaco

Hi Susie, Your Robinson bucher might be Robert Adam Robinson, son of JW Robinson & Margaret Cashdollar married L I V Y or L I Z Z Y BOOKER (Bucher?) their daughter married JF Peaco in 1905.

Peaco Picot Peko Peco Pacoe Peceau Posted on: 14 Nov 2001, by jannean

...appreciated. they were all over butler county and Allegheny county they married into these families Funkhauser Cashdollar John Wesley Robinson fam Thompson Whiskemann Smith (of Renfrew 1860's --pre-boom) ? tha...

Obit: John F. Cashdollar Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by Susie

Surnames > Cashdollar

DEATHS (date missing possibly 1911) JOHN F CASHDOLLAR aged 77, a well-known farmer of Adams Township died Monday afternoon after a weeks illness from pneumonia. The deceased was born in Adams Township and was...

Robinson Smith Cashdollar Shaffer Funkhouser Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by Susie

researching the above names PA John Wesley Robinson m Margaret Cashdollar and their sons Robert Adam Robinson and David Newton Robinson also JW's granddaughters Emma and Lydia Robinson b abt 1880s Butler ...

John & Catherine Cashdollar, Butler PA Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by susie

Surnames > Cashdollar

1870 CENSUS BUTLER PA JOHN CASHDOLLAR FARMER CATHERINE WIFE CHILD. INCL. DAUGHTERS MARGARET AGE 7 MARY AGE 5 looking for info on these daughters. thanks Sue

William Smith b. 1836 PA Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Sue

Surnames > Smith

Looking for William Smith b. abt 1836 He was a shoemaker. Adams County He was married to a woman named NANCY (last name possibly was Bell--not certain of her first or last name -she would have d...

Re: Robinson Smith Cashdollar Shaffer Funkhouser Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by Pete

Margaret Jane Cashdollar m. John Wesley Robinson they also had a son George Albert Robinson b. Feb 23 1852 as well as David Newton Robinson b Oct 6 1856 and Robert Adam Robinson b May 21 1861. They also had o...

James Cashdollar, d. 1900 PA Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by  CarolBrotzman

Surnames > Cashdollar

...I am the Beaver Meadows Church historian in Tuscarora Township, near Silvara, PA. There is a James Cashdollar I have listed as dying Feb 8, 1900 age 51 years. I believe he might be buried in the Quinby Cemeter...

RE: Lillian Cashdollar Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  bencbaskin

I am trying to get information regarding my grandmother Lillian Cashdollar born in Newark, Ohio on November 28, 1905. Possible death date April, 1978. She married Alvah Stueber and had one son, Alvah, Jr. and a...

Cashdollar to USA abt 1795-1815 Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by Roy C.

Surnames > Cashdollar

I have noticed in an old family bible that my sister has that our cashdollar name came from ancestors born in Denmark, their children came to USA from germany including Pedar Johann Kirschdahler wife Maria b...

Re: Black Posted on: 07 Oct 2002, by Lisa Stoerz

...Ire) buried at Sugar Creek Cemetery , they attended St.Patrick's Their daughter Mary BLACK m. Jacob CASHDOLLAR (kirschdahler) their daughter Mary J. CASHDOLLAR m. John ROBINSON their son Robt Robinson m. Livinia...

Re: Walter Ferguson Cashdollar - Butler Co, PA Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by June Cashdollar

Surnames > Cashdollar

Walter Ferguson Cashdollar was my grandfather. He had 4 sons and 5 daughters: Ethel, Alice,Jane,Lois,Frances,Homer,Albert,Glenn What other info do you need?

Jacob Cashdollar--B.1800 Posted on: 29 Mar 2003, by  @@stefaniloef...

Surnames > Cashdollar

I am looking for information on jacob Cashdollas born around 1880. He is the father to John Cashdollar born Sept 1835, and grandfather to Elmer Cashdollar born 9/19/1880 in Braddock PA. Jacob was married to Margaret Bl...

June Cashdollar Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by  lcc1015

Surnames > Cashdollar

I am Lori Knaell. I have Rosanna Cashdollar married to John Alexander Purvis. This was given to me by Uncle Dale's wife. Any info from your family would greatly help me continue my family tree. Take care

Re: Ruth Olive OBER grave seen in Pittsburgh in CASHDOLLAR plot Posted on: 19 Aug 2003, by  oceannia1

Surnames > Ober

Do you have any other information about the CASHDOLLARs you mention, maybe the dates from the graves? I know that Park and Charles were brothers, and Eliza Ellen was their mother, but I don't know how...

Re: Cashdollar to USA abt 1795-1815 Posted on: 06 Dec 2003, by larry cashdollar

Surnames > Cashdollar

i just saw your info re the danish origin of the cashdollar name. do you have any knowledge of my gggf alexander cashdollar who is alleged to have moved from connecticut to north carolina where he married in1816. we do...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions