Search the Boards

Search Results for "Chable" - 18 Messages

per page

Diegel - Greiner Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Annette Kirkpatrick

Surnames > Greiner

Elizabeth Diegel married John Nicholas Greiner (1824-1903). John and Catherine (Chable) where John's parents, they married September 22, 1822 in Fleisheim. John and John Paul are bothers and I am from the J...

Re: Greiners in Alsace-Lorraine, France Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by Sue Mickelson

Surnames > Greiner

...is although there seems to be a bit of confusion on the Jean's. Jean Greiner b. 1799 m. to Catherine Chable. His father Nicola Greiner b. 22 May 1769 m. Barbe Burgun. Nicola's father Joseph d. 1799, no b...

James K. Ledford of the 29th TN Infantry Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by  RNallenweg

Topics > Military > Civil War > Tennessee > General

...wanted to share this information: James K. LEDFORD, born 7 Apr 1838 in Macon, NC; died 18 Nov 1869 in Chable Mill, Jack's River, Sylco, Polk, TN; buried in Arthur (Sylco) cemetery, Polk, TN, son of Hiram ...

Re: SYLVIA PARMENTIER Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  ReynoldsNYMI

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

...Bayer). My sister, mother and grandmother were name "Rosine" in her honor -- the Alphonso A. Chable family, which settled in Alaculsey, Georgia near Polk Co., Tennesse: "Polk County's remo...

Missing family in Belize Posted on: 23 May 1999, by Maricruz Chable-Briceno

Localities > Central America > Belize > General

...in 1976. My mother (Petronila Briceno) is dead, and I don't know what has become of my father (Jose Chable). After my mother died, my grandmother took care of me. At the age of three I was sent to live in t...

Chable from Alsace Lorraine to GA-TN Posted on: 03 Jan 2005, by Alan Reynolds

Surnames > Chable

My great, great grandfather, TN Confederate Captain Alphonso Andre Chable (1829-1900), came to NY from Strausburg Alsace-Lorraine around 1850. In 1852 he went to Polk Co., TN with Rosine Parmentier (daug...

Theodore Maximillan Hartrich Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Cathy Hartrich Anglin

Surnames > Hartrick

...marriage, his profession was listed as miller-landowner. Theodore's second wife was Marie Francoise Chable. The book says they were the parents of 9 children, and lists the following: 1. Marie, who entered ...

Sanders and crowleys and the rest of the family Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Jeanette Emrich

Surnames > Crowley

...birth or at infancy we are not sure. Rachel Crowley may 15 1990 William Timothy Sanders Married LiLia Chable on May 24 1953 LiLia born may 23 1934 they had Lilia Margretta Feb 25,1954 Kathaleen July 19...

Foutz/Fouts Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by catherine

Surnames > Foutz

...William and possibly his brother, Leland. Sollie had a sister, Malinda Fouts, who married William Chable of Tennessee. "Linda had a son named Clarence, and a daughter. Sollie may have had a sister,...

Fouts & Chable families of Alacusly, Murray Co., GA Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  ReynoldsNYMI

Surnames > Fouts

The Chable and Fouts family cemeteries are nearby, and the two families are cousins. My grandmother Salome Rosine Chable McDougall is buried in the Chable cemetery. Malinda Fouts (1878-1951), daughter of Benjamin (18...

family of Joseph Solomon Fouts Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by catherine

Surnames > Fouts

...brother, William and possibly his brother, Leland. Sollie had a sister, Malinda Fouts, who married William Chable of Tennessee. "Linda had a son named Clarence, and a daughter. Sollie may have had a...

Obit Mildred L. SOARD Day 3-27-2007 Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  VivianMoon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...Punta Gorda, Florida, and James (Sue) Day of Louisville, Kentucky; three daughters, Judith (William) Chable of Anna Marie Florida, Diana LaValle of Cincinnati, and Cheryl (fiancé Louis Geiger) of Hamil...

Re: Fouts & Chable families of Alacusly, Murray Co., GA Posted on: 02 Feb 2008, by  PaulChable

Surnames > Fouts

Hi There - Please email me if any one would like to chat - Kind regards Paul.Chable@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Chable from Alsace Lorraine to GA-TN Posted on: 31 Aug 2009, by  TimCox3478

Surnames > Chable

do you need more information on this gentleman ......? I'm currently reserching him and his children and have much info to share, but I also have many questions too.

BURNELL, CHABLE, CLARK, COMBS, DOUGLAS, O’CONNOR - November 1896 Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

"The Kansas City Times" (Missouri) Tuesday, November 10, 1896 ECCENTRIC WAGERS PAID. Two men riding backward astride horses, preceded by a man pushing a wheelbarrow in which a fourth vict...

per page