Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cisne" - 191 Messages

per page

JOSEPH SALESMAN Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by Darla

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...HANDLEY. ADughter name Elizabeth Etta SALESMAN. A Mary E. SALESMAN who married a WELLS and lived at Cisne Illinois in 1942. They had a daughter Norah Myrtle WELLS b. Dec 4, 1898 in Zif Twp. Clay Co. ILL. J...

Willard, Lillie Ann Carver Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by  LLAYCEE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...Davis Willard, Leroy Willard, and E.J. May. Mrs. Willard is survived by her five sons, Lewis Willard of Cisne, IL, Willie and Jim Ferguson Willard of Belton, Julia Lange of Tyler, Mrs. Vernon Shaw and Mrs...

DEAN, David Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by Mike Dean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

...marriage to Mrs. Emma Lyons who survives him. Besides his wife, he is survived by one son, Ivan Dean of Cisne, Illinois, four grandchildren, one brother, James Dean of Olney and one sister, Mrs. Emma Berkh...

Douglas Hinton Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by Mary Evnas

Surnames > Hinton

...Surviving, in addition to his parents, are four sisters, Mrs. Douglas Hinton, Titusville, Fla: Mrs Johnnie Cisne, Nortonville, Mrs Norman Newcomer Mrs. Barbara Bowers, both of Mortons Gap. If any of this...

MASSIE Anniversary, IL Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by W.R. Proffitt

Surnames > Massie

...Laura MASSIE, and Dorothy McDOWELL, daugther of William and Stella McDOWELL, were married May 6, 1939 in Cisne by Elder Warren D. Crippin at the Crippin home. They were accompanied by Dorothy's sister Lill...

Ezra M. PHILLIPS & Mary E. CISNE Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  andyseattle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Monroe

...Ezra M. PHILLIPS b. abt 1832 Monroe Co, OH d. bef 11 Dec 1915 m. 14 Dec 1854 [Monroe Co, OH] Mary E. CISNE b. abt 1836 OH. They had issue: 1. E. E. 2. E. F. 3. William F. 4. May 5. Kate m. ___?___ LEAR 6. ...

Emmarine Williams m. Thomas Taggart 1865 Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Williams

...Nancy Ann Mathic. She married (Capt.) Thomas J. Taggart 19 Nov 1865, Brown Co, IND). They were living in Cisne, Wayne Co, ILL in 1886. She died before 1926. When and where?

Capt Thomas J. Taggart of Brown Co, Indiana Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Taggart

...Taggart 19 Nov 1865, Brown Co, IND). Taggarts were a founding family of the county. They were living in Cisne, Wayne Co, ILL in 1886. Where did they go? When and where did they die?

Doe anyone know Jim and Gayla Glowacki Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Martha Mecek

Surnames > Glowacki

I have been trying to locate them for some time and cannot find them-they did live in Cisne,Ill

Bushwhackers Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by Maryetta Brown Rogerson

Topics > Military > Civil War > Kentucky > General

...1861-1865. I don't know if he was in the service or was just killed by bushwhackers. He was married to Maria Cisne, they had several children. Any help would be appreciated. Maryetta

John Degarmo and family Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Carolyn Hellmuth

Surnames > Degarmo

...Penn., his wife, Carrie A.age 42 born in Indiana, Lydia age 22 born in Va. and Mary age 84 born in Penn. Cisne cemetery in Wayne Co. shows tombstone for Rev. John DeGarmo, died Sep 28, 1875 age 63y.llm. 6d...

Miller Corzine Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Sherry Gravot

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

...Viola I am looking for married a Charles(possibly) A. Brown and had a child born in 1900 - Inetta in Cisne, IL - Wayne Co. If anyone can prove or disprove this is the Viola I am looking for, please let me ...

Emerine Williams Taggart Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Taggart

...Thomas James. I do NOT know his birth date or his parents. A Brown County probate document put them in Cisne, Wayne County, Illinois in 1886. After that, I cannot trace them. What happend to Emerine? The ...

Mansfield Children Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Maryetta Brown Rogerson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Macon

My ggrandmother was married in Macon Co., Ill. in 1880 to Calvin C. Mansfield. He had married a Mary Sanders in 1871, in Coles Co. When she died he married my ggrandmother, Margaret Daughenbaugh. Mary...

Smith/Wayne Co. Ill. Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  cfoster171

Surnames > Smith

James Abraham Smith and Barbara, lived in Cisne, Ill. Wayne Co. Is any one reseaching this family???????????I have very little on them but would be glad to share. I do have childrens names and dates of bir...

Obituary-Edna Johnson Curtis Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Russ Courtney

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

...uncle, Andrew Auvil, of Evansville,Ind; two Aunts, Mrs. Ida Stanley, of Geff, and Mrs. Sarah Barnes, of Cisne. Pallbearers were Artie Barnes, Melvin West, Curtis Johnson, Charles Jordan, and Russell Wood....

Edna JOHNSON CURTIS - IL-IL Obit Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  RCourtney2914

Surnames > Johnson

...uncle, Andrew Auvil, of Evansville,Ind; two Aunts, Mrs. Ida Stanley, of Geff, and Mrs. Sarah Barnes, of Cisne. Pallbearers were Artie Barnes, Melvin West, Curtis Johnson, Charles Jordan, and Russell Wood....

Charles Conard of Cisne Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by  erikconard1

Surnames > Conard

...son of John Conard son of Dennis, son of John, son of the immigrant Thones Kunders. Mrs. Elma Jones of Cisne helped my late collaborator in collecting your branch some years ago. I have copies of it all. H...

GARRISON in KY & IL Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  PIPAB

Surnames > Garrison

...GARRISON, his wife, Ellen T. DUKE, and many descendants are buried in the Gunion Church cemetery near Cisne, IL. Do any GARRISON researchers have ...

ORR, Fred C., 1867-1953 Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  dellasha

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Sumner

...officiate. Burial will be in Spring Hill cemetery with Ebersole mortuary in charge. Mr. Orr was born in Cisne, Ill., Jan. 24, 1867, and came to Kansas 74 years ago. He had spent the entire 74 years on the...

ORR, Frank Gates obituary Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  dellasha

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Sumner

Conway Springs Star - May 1949 FRANK G ORR DIED IN WICHITA Frank Gates Orr, aged 75, of 150 North Pershing, one of Wichita’s leading merchants and a resident for 50 years, died at 7:40 p.m. Thu...

ORR, Frank Gates obituary Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  dellasha

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Sedgwick

Conway Springs Star - May 1949 FRANK G ORR DIED IN WICHITA Frank Gates Orr, aged 75, of 150 North Pershing, one of Wichita’s leading merchants and a resident for 50 years, died at 7:40 p.m. Thu...

ORR, Fred C., 1867 - 1953 Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  dellasha

Surnames > Orr

...officiate. Burial will be in Spring Hill cemetery with Ebersole mortuary in charge. Mr. Orr was born in Cisne, Ill., Jan. 24, 1867, and came to Kansas 74 years ago. He had spent the entire 74 years on the...

ORR, Frank G., 1873-1949 Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  dellasha

Surnames > Orr

Thomas Craig Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  DorisMoran50

Surnames > Craig

...margaret, Sarah, John, Ed, James, jennie, Anna, Minnie. they lived in and around Southern Illinois near Cisne area. I cannot locate anything concrete as to where he came from nor his parents or grandparent...

Dwight Paul Fearn (1915-2001) Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by  montrose_shad...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Montrose

...Paul Fearn was born on Aug. 19, 1915, at the family home in Lamard Township, Wayne County, south of Cisne, Ill., the son of Schuyler Colfax Fearn and Luella (Smith) Fearn. He spent his childhood, received ...

Ann Virginia Cisne Fearn (1913-2001) Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by  montrose_shad...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Montrose

Ann Virginia Cisne Fearn An Independent Thinker Aug. 15, 1913 - Feb. 17, 2001 MONTROSE - Ann Virginia Cisne Fearn, age 87, of Montrose, died Saturday morning, Feb. 17, 2001, at the home of her daughter in Silv...

Re: Cisneros without the "s" Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  fawnlink

Surnames > Cisneros

...habitation name from a place in province of palencia,origanly named with a derivative of the old spanish CISNE meaning 'swan'.

C-250, S-250, Z-250 varieties Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  @@ScismGenie@...

Surnames > Chisum

...Chisme Chisn Chisne Chisom Chisome Chissem Chissom Chisson Chissum Chisum Chizom Chizum Cisan Cism Cisme Cisne Cison Cisone Cisonne Cissam Cissan Cisse Cissem Cissen Cissen Cission Cissom ...

Joseph Sylvarian WILDMAN Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by Rich Moberly

Surnames > Wildman

...Aug 1897, and my Grandmother, Neva Belle WILDMAN born 6 June 1903, all surviving children were born in Cisne, Wayne County, Illinois. They moved to Norcatur, Decatur County, Kansas in 1904 and then to a Ho...

Re: NATIONALITY OF THE HESS SURNAME Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  cindyweyer45

Surnames > Hess

...all, except that he was my ancestor, but Michael was born around 1778 in PA and was married to a Mary Cisne. Michael was my great-great-grandfather, and I am researching the Hesses around PA and the Woods...

Family castle in Mennilles, France Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by  CaroleHess

Surnames > Cessna

Stumbled on this by trial and error and would like to share with all! http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://siteure.free.fr/398

Mrs. Ora Kern Stopher, Wayne Co.,Cisne,IL, 20th century Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by  jeannedelaney...

Surnames > Stopher

I am looking for information on the ancestry of Mrs. ORA KERN STOPHER who lived in Cisne, Illinois, Wayne Co., in 1946. She was the daughter of ALICE J. MCCLURE KERN and CONRAD KERN of Wayne Co., Illino...

Vern D. Daughenbaugh Obit Posted on: 17 Dec 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Daughenbaugh of Flora, Ill., and Gary Daughenbaugh of Burke Burnett, Texas; three sisters, Iva Garrison of Cisne, Ill., Joan of Lilleton, Colo., and Kay Perry of Flora, Ill.; 21 grandchildren; 23 great-gra...

Re: Johnsonville, ILL ? Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Mark Sampson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Johnson

There is a Johnsonville, Illinois 5 1/2 miles straight West of Cisne, Illinois. Cisne is about 14 miles North of Fairfield on Rt.45. I know I have been through there years ago but don't remeber anything about t...

Fred or Frederick Lecroy Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by  vkgriffin

Surnames > Smith

Does anyone have any information about Fred Lecroy who died at the age of 100 in Cisne, Illinois, 1981? I believe his father may have been William Lecroy and his grandfather may have been Ephraim Lecroy. ...

Re: Charles H Tubbs Posted on: 01 Oct 2003, by  lazyelk

Surnames > Tubbs

... Downey, Cal. Charles Tubbs Springfield, Il. Sisters, Sylvia Tubbs Cisne, Il. Wanda Clevenger Fairfield, Il;. Marie, Tubbs Fairfie...

Obit for John Flanders, d. May 1959 Posted on: 11 Oct 2003, by  njm1958

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Posey

...Griffin he was a station operator on the oil company's pipe line. The body is at Criptin Funeral Home in Cisne, Ill, where funeral services were conducted at 2 pm Wednesday. Surviving are the wife, Jewel...

Obituary of Malissa Brock Trago (1824-1903) Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by  CindyMcC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...years ago. To this union were born 14 children of whom 10 survive her: Parker and Gabriel Trago of Cisne, Elizabeth N. Carr of Viroqua, Wisconsin, Berkley Trago of Denver, Colorado, Malinda Smith of Ceda...

Re: John E Garrison b. 1871, Jasper garrison oldest living Spanish American War vet. Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Daphne N. Richey

Surnames > Garrison

...William Mahlon Garrison and his mother was Lelah Eileen Pittman. Many cousin families are still in the Cisne, Rinard, Enterprise, Flora and other close towns and villages.

Alvin & Mabel (Shaw) Cates Posted on: 09 Nov 2004, by  genealogy800

Surnames > Cates

...Sarah Irwin on Marriage Certificate of 15 Sept 1898 to Noah Brown. 5) Alvin Cates died 3 March 1889 in Cisne, Wayne co, IL. 6) Mabel (Shaw) Cates/ Floyd married Robert Floyd, Jr. 22 Nov 1889 in Wayne Co, I...

Re: Looking for David Howe, d. abt. 1900, Illinois Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by Rick

Surnames > Howe

...find out if you have come across the name Cleo Howe who gave birth to my mother, Jessie in 1916, in Cisne, Wayne County, IL. Cleo was unmarried at this time and married Harvey Nodine about 1921. Jessie ma...

Re: Leseney could be Le Cene Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by  byulibraryfhl

Surnames > Leseney

...Cene (or Cene). Interestingly, the Etimology of French surnames lists Cene, same as Sene', anciently Cisne! There is a Jean Cene (Sene) who sought and obtained naturalization and citizenship in England...

Re: Charlie ORR pictures Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by Della M. Shafer

Surnames > Orr

...of Mahoning Co., OH and after Russell died, Eleanor moved in 1853 with some of her children to near Cisne, Wayne Co., IL.

1955 Isom-Tarpley Marriage Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by Randall McDaniel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

...Christian parsonage in Olney. They were attended by Mr. and Mrs. Donald Tarpley. Thr bride, a graduate of Cisne High School is emplyed at Mike's East End Restaurant. The groom, who graduated from Olney ...

Obit: STRAUB, Evylin Ash 1914-2006 ( IL & FL ) Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by Toni Jollay-Prevost

Topics > Obituaries

...(FL), passed away January 23, 2006. She was born June 12, 1914 in Olney, IL. She raised her family in Cisne IL. Her extended obituary appeared in the Orlando (FL) Sentinel, Thursday, January 26, 2006, Pg. ...

Re: Dr. Henry Phifer Posted on: 25 Feb 2006, by  Mary77532

Surnames > Phifer

...husband was John Ray. they had 3 children. She was widowed and married James Newton Simpson from Cisne, Ill. They moved to Black Rock, Ark around 1900. I have always heard about someone in my family b...

Dr. Don D. Downs, D.D.S. Posted on: 11 May 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Dr. Don D. Downs, D.D.S. Obituary Notice Dr. Don D. Downs, D.D.S., 81, of Little Rock, AR died Thursday, January 27, 2005 at Good Shepherd Nursing Center. He was born in Snyder, Oklahoma on October...

Evelyn Marie Edwards , 84 Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Evelyn Marie Edwards , 84 Died: Saturday, May 20, 2006, in Abilene, Texas Mrs. Evelyn M. Kamprath Edwards (Mrs. Harold S. "Gus" Edwards, age 84, a long time Abilene resident since 1950, ...

Oscar Trago married to Lizzie Hagarty Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by  uofigirl

Surnames > Trego

...page 304 (same page as info I needed): Marriage Certificate #2500 Groom: Name: Oscar Trago Residence: Cisne, Illinois Occupation: (none listed) Age: 22 Birthplace: Cisne Father's Name: Parker Trago Mother's N...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions