Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cornoyer" - 39 Messages

per page

Re: BOEHME,MAEKER,STUTZ,LUEDECKE Posted on: 21 Apr 1998, by Susan Bruton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wilson

...10/14/1950. They had three children. Gertrude LUEDECKE born 12/3/1902.died 8/28/1991.She married Chester CORNOYER. Herbert John LUEDECKE born 3/30/1905. William LUEDECKE born 5/28/1911 died 10/27/1922.He is b...

Narcisse Antoine Cournoyer b.1820 Illinois - m. - Marie Sophie Belleque Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Eddiejo

Surnames > Cournoyer

I am a descendant of paul Hus Cournoyer. My ggrandfather was Narcisse Antoine Cornoyer that is the spelling out here in the NW. He was born in Illinois in 1820. Would like to find information on his brothers ...

John Sommerville / Simmeral Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  mlmcghie

Surnames > Sommerville

...hope this helps. I am looking for Edgar J. Sommerville (b. 12/7/1848) married to Marie Ann Clementine Cornoyer. He was originally from IL, I believe, and went later to Oregon. If you come across anything ab...

Bellanger Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Genny Smith

Surnames > Belanger

...Edward Bellinger/Angelice Marcellis Edward Bellinger/Rose Chalifoux Charles Bellinger/Rachel Sophie Cornoyer August Ferdinard Bellinger/Edna Arnold to me Ethel Genevie Bellinger/Smith would like to have what...

Joseph St. Martin Stmartin St-martin St.Martin Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  RichardCarste...

Surnames > St > Martin

...and it no longer exist. Any info relating to Joseph St. Martin's wife would be appreciated. Narcisse Cornoyer is also in the tree.

Re: John Sommerville / Simmeral Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  pamelahasslen

Surnames > Sommerville

...I have him born 12/7/1848 in Edgar County, Illinois. Went to Harrisburg, Oregon. Married Clementine Cornoyer, daughter of Major N.E. Cornoyer, the Umitilla Indian agent. Moved to Pendleton, Or. in 1879. In 1883 he be...

Re: MASSE-BEAUVILLIERS Posted on: 12 Sep 2001, by  08ebuny

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Laurentides > General

...M. & Marguerite DESORCY married 28 Jan 1822 Marguerite GUEVREMONT dau of Pierre G. & Monique HUS-CORNOYER at Ile Dupas. Jean Baptiste MASSE son of Jean Baptiste M. & Ursule CORNOYER married 4 Oct 1784 Margue...

Re: Ida Lachapelle Posted on: 01 Mar 2002, by  laypacman

Surnames > La Chappelle

...brother Joseph m. 1866, Theresa Felicite Elizabeth Gyere, of the late Elie Gyere and the living Victoire Cornoyer. [ I have the ascending line on Elie.]

Re: Marie Louise Beauchamp/ Pierre Cornoyer Posted on: 06 Mar 2003, by Cody Cornoyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...mentioned that we were related to the Beauchamp's in one way or another. My Great Great Uncle was De Paul Cornoyer an American impressionist that live in MO. He still has several paintings in New York, Dallas...

Partial - re: Narcisse Cournoyer Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  RMBJC123JMJ

Surnames > Cournoyer

Narcisse Cournoyer Immigrated to Fall River, Massachusetts From sorel Canada 1925. It seems that he may have been married twice.Wife # 1 is Arminia Derosier. # 2 Arcange Chevier. The Fall River Direc...

Emma Belle Cornoyer Posted on: 03 May 1999, by Penny Stewart

Surnames > Cornoyer

Looking for any info on Emma Belle Cornoyer. She was born approx Oct 14, 1863 in Indian and died in Dallas, Texas Sept. 11, 1924. Her mother's name was Susan Frouce and her father was David. She was married 4...

RE: Paul Cornoyer Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by Clarice Courneya

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

Do you know who Paul Cornoyer parents were? I believe we are all descendants of Paul Hus and Jeanne Baillargeon, Sorel, Quebec, Canada. I am doing research on all Cournoyer, Courneya, Conroyea, Cournoryea,...

Re: Marie Louise Beauchamp/ Pierre Cornoyer Posted on: 08 Oct 2005, by  C_Courneya

Do you know who Paul Cornoyer parents were: I believe we are all descendants of Paul Hus and Jeanne Baillargeon, Sorel, Quebec, Canada. I am doing research on Cournoyer; Courneya, Cournia, etc.

Narcissa A. Cornoyer, b. 1820 Illinois to Oregon Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by  tonylarson_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Unknown

...Republican League: Republican League Register of Oregon, The Register Publishing Company, 1896, page 193. CORNOYER, MAJOR N. A., was born in Illinois in 1820, and came to Oregon in 1849. He served in the R...

Narcissa A. Cornoyer, b. 1820 Illinois to Oregon Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by  tonylarson_1

Surnames > Cornoyer

...Republican League: Republican League Register of Oregon, The Register Publishing Company, 1896, page 193. CORNOYER, MAJOR N. A., was born in Illinois in 1820, and came to Oregon in 1849. He served in the Ro...

Re: Ambrose Gagnon Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by Len Marinier

Surnames > Gagnon

...GAGNON Family Mother: Angelique MARSOLAIS or MARCELLAI Marriages: Spouse: Victoire CORNOYER Family Marriage: 27 OCT 1855 Saint Lewis, Marion, Oregon

Re: Narcissa A. Cornoyer, b. 1820 Illinois to Oregon Posted on: 19 Aug 2006, by Janice Taylor

Surnames > Cornoyer

Are you a descendant of Narcissa Cornoyer? I am interested in this family. Janice

BROUILLETTE Posted on: 19 Dec 1998, by Jennifer Harrison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Knox

Michel BROUILLETTE b. c 1742 m1: Barbe BONNEAU and was in Vincennes prior to 1771, d. 1797 Vincennes. Children: 1) Michel b. 1774 m. Marie Louise Drouet de RICHAR[D]VILLE 1787, d. 1838; 2) Laurent b. ...

Vanderburgh Co., who is it named after? Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  Electroplater

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vanderburgh

Vanderburgh County was named after Henry Vanderburgh, an early Northwest Territory Judge. The following book has a little biography of him From History of Vanderburgh County Indiana. Brant & Full...

Daniel Kirk - Canada to Oregon Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by  janice5951

Surnames > Kirk

...Alexander and Daniel Chester Kirk left Canada with a cousin Robert Kirk, settled in Oregon and married three Cornoyer sisters there. Please contact by e-mail or leave message here.

Re: Daniel Chester Kirk in Canada Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Su Hand

Surnames > Kirk

Greetings Cyrus Lee Kirk! Although I have not run into any info about your uncle, I did find a tiny bit of info on a Dr. George William Kirk who lived in Ontario. Don't know if he is the Doctor you sp...

Re: Elmo J. Dowdall d. 1950 age 74 of Lake Bluff, Illinois Posted on: 16 Sep 2006, by Clarice Courneya

Surnames > Dowdall

I am doing research on Elmo;s mother Malvina Virginia Cornoyer. Her parents were: Charles Cornoyer and Mary (Barada) Cornoyer. His parents were: Louis Cournoyer and Felicite Courcaute, that is as far back that I can find. ...

William J Moore and P Gagnon Posted on: 24 May 2007, by  JBacon1977

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Linn

...is thought to have died before 1910 but after 1905 P Gagnon his wuife was the daughter of Victoire Cornoyer and Jean Ambroise Gagnon William and P Gagnon had one son Oliver J Moore. Any help most appreciate...

Wm. J. Moore and P Gagnon Posted on: 24 May 2007, by  JBacon1977

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...is thought to have died before 1910 but after 1905 P Gagnon his wuife was the daughter of Victoire Cornoyer and Jean Ambroise Gagnon William and P Gagnon had one son Oliver J Moore. Any help most appreciate...

Re: Garant-Cowlitz 1830s-40s Posted on: 15 Dec 2007, by  RBestrom7380

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Cowlitz

I didn't find your reference in my search, but his name appears to be spelled several ways. Also, the reference I had noted Lucie was married in Cowlitz County, not identified as being Lucie Cowlitz;...

Dwight Shoemaker Obit Posted on: 19 Dec 2007, by  Obitslenaweec...

Surnames > Shoemaker

...his three daughters, Delight Shoemaker of Monroe, Jeanne (Axel Victor) Saren of Deerfield and Crystal Cornoyer of Monroe; his son-in-law Axel Victor Saren II; and his ...

Re: Emma Belle Cornoyer Posted on: 26 Mar 2010, by  peppc521

Surnames > Cornoyer

Hi Penny, Currently researching Emma Belle Cornoyer. Connection is via her first hubby Andrew J. Gordon. They had one daughter before he died...... Anna Jane Gordon, always known as Jennie. Would like to h...

Orville Alexander Kirk Posted on: 24 Oct 2010, by  music3838

Surnames > Kirk

...have a photo of my g grandfather. I have done quite a bit of genealogy on my gg grandparents- Narcisse Cornoyer and Sophie Belique Cornoyer. I even found the grave sites of Narcisse and Sophie. I also have a photo o...

Re: Daniel Chester Kirk m.Cora Genevieve Cornoyer Posted on: 24 Oct 2010, by  music3838

Surnames > Kirk

I am from the blood lines of the Kirk/Cornoyer family tree. We just had a reunion on September 4th 5th and 6th 2010. We are planning another reunion this next September 2011. I posted the reunion in the pape...

Re: Daniel Chester Kirk m.Cora Genevieve Cornoyer Posted on: 10 Dec 2010, by  gennydon_1

Surnames > Kirk

hi there my name isEthel Genevie Bellinger- Smith i am the gr-gr-granddaughter of Nariccse cornoyer and Sophie Bellique and their son was Gasvasta Cornoyer born-Nov 11, 1858 in st. Paul,oregon. His daughter Sophie Ru...

Narcisse Cornoyer and Sophie Belique Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  music3838

Surnames > Cornoyer

Hello To You! I am the Gr, Gr Granddaughter of Narcisse Cornoyer and Sophie Belique Cornoyer. I will look through my papers when I can to find any information, My mother was Doris June Taylor Lake. My Grandmother wa...

Re: William Wallace Chisholm Posted on: 06 Aug 2011, by  pmcornoyer73

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Kemper

..."Kemper County Vindicated" by James D. Lynch. It is the Democrat's response of the massacre. Paula Cornoyer Chisolm

Re: Daniel Kirk - Canada to Oregon Posted on: 20 Feb 2012, by  music3838

Surnames > Kirk

...of is my G G Grandfather. His son, Alexander Kirk is my G Grandfather. He married Josephine Clarice Cornoyer.I would like to do some more searching. I just found photos of Sophie Beleque and her father Pierre...

Re: Marie Denomme, LaPointe, Ashland CO. WI Posted on: 08 Apr 2012, by  art1152

Surnames > Denomme

...LaPointe, Wisconsin. Godparents were Theophile Remillard, of St. Cuthbert, Quebec and his wife, Marguerite Cornoyer. Her last name was recorded as Denome in the baptism records. Married on July 29, 1867 by...

Re: History of the Emond/Hemond name in St-Louis de Rochefort, France Posted on: 31 May 2012, by  joyness1

Surnames > Emond

...Estimated Birth Year: 1871 Father: Onesime Blette Father's Titles & Terms: Mother: Prudence Cornoyer Mother's Titles & Terms: Spouse: Adele Emond Spouse's Titles & Terms: Spouse's Race: ...

Re: Narcisse Antoine Cournoyer b.1820 Illinois - m. - Marie Sophie Belleque Posted on: 29 Aug 2013, by  Aldene Boice-...

Surnames > Cournoyer

Narcisse Cornoyer was my great, great grandfather. My grandfather was George Washington Cornoyer.

Re: BOEHME,MAEKER,STUTZ,LUEDECKE Posted on: 28 Sep 2013, by  Valerie Lunsf...

...discovered your succession of posts regarding these family names. I am the granddaughter of Chester Charles Cornoyer and Gertrude Luedecke Cornoyer. They had a daughter, Billye Maxine Cornoyer Hoey, my mother, and she marrie...

Re: BOEHME,MAEKER,STUTZ,LUEDECKE Posted on: 21 Dec 2013, by  wibbyb

...Aunt Gertrude and Uncle Chester. Because her Mom was Hilda Boehme Lepick and Aunt Gertrude Luedecke Cornoyer was Hilda's stepsister. Hilda was a baby when her father died Hermann Boehme and her mother Minna M...

Re: Daniel Kirk - Canada to Oregon Posted on: 05 Feb 2014, by  dkpublic1

Surnames > Kirk

Daniel Kirks son was Alexander Orville Kirk who was born in 1857. He married Josephine Clarice Cornoyer 1857-1928 in Umatilla in 1884. They went on to have 11 children. He died in Dayton, Washington in 1923. ...

per page