Search the Boards

Search Results for "William G Creighton" - 151 Messages

per page

Robert Creighton Posted on: 26 Oct 1998, by Rose Holman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Henry

I am looking for information concerning Robert Creighton. I know he lived in Herny County from 1869 to about 1881 when he and his family moved to Adams County Iowa. He was married to Nancy Melcravy???. I only ...

CREIGHTON family Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by  raystown90

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

I am looking for information on the Creighton family of Mifflin/Juniata Counties. My great-grandfather was Ira G. Creighton (1884-1960). He was the son of Calvin and Rebecca A. Creighton. Their other children included Ella, Char...

The Record - Jan. 21, 1999 Posted on: 07 Jun 1999, by Jeannette Caldwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Joaquin

...the Bronze Star. Mr. Meyers was married for 51 years. Survivors: wife, Anne Meyers of Lodi; children, William Lawrence Meyers of Stockton, Lawrence Paul Meyers, Jr. of Hearld, Sybil Babcock of Lodi and Sue A...

Landowners, circa 1870s: INFORMATION ONLY DO NOT REPLY TO THREAD Posted on: 22 Jun 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Fermanagh > General

...in the latter part of the 1870s: 1. John D. Bryan, address Castletown, Monea, owned 5,085 acres. 2. William Bryans, address Magheramore, owned 60 acres. 3. Christopher Buchanan, address Gortatole, owned 589...

Pennsylvania Lentz Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by Russ Lentz

Surnames > Lentz

...history, and where their German ancestors came from : Marshall Lentz (b Jan 1887 and married Mary Jane Creighton), William Lentz (b Sept 1862 and married Hattie Kline), Joseph Lentz (possibly born April 28 1828 in A...

obit for Bonnie Leota Farnsworth Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by  webbkerr

Surnames > Farnsworth

!The following appeared in the Creighton Banner (Missouri) on June 2, 1983. "Mrs Bonnie Leeota Fransworth Wehmeyer, oldest of three children born to Cyrus L and Cynthia L Downing Farnsworth was born on Ap...

Moses Broadus Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  quicksteps

Surnames > Broadus

...where the Univ of South Al is now located (then known as Wheeler Ville). Mose joined the 21st AL Co. G in August of 1861 when it was still a state outfit. Mose fought at Shiloh and at Ft Gaines during ...

Asa Dickson Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

ASA DICKSON DEAD The announcement Tuesday was made that Asa Dickson was dead came as a shock to our community. While he had not been very well the past two weeks, he was better and there was no intim...

Ella Kate Creighton Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Marion C. Griggs

Surnames > Creighton

This Ella Creighton had two full sis:Emma J., and Mary V. I know that Mary m.Richard C.M.Burton and resided Wash.DC. No further data on Emma J. Ella m. William Delight Rea. Date and place unknown. She was still livin...

John Henry Stark Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  dawnmsnow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cass

...twenty-four years of age he married Miss Martha Elizabeth Hamilton. To this union was born eight children, William A Stark, who died at three years of age; Rebecca K., who died at the age of ten; Sarah A. Wi...

WILLIAM CREIGHTON COLE Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Kathy G.

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

Looking for info on WILLIAM C. COLE (middle name possibly Creighton), born 12-13-1825. On Dec.27,1849, in Portsmouth, Ohio, (Scioto County) he married either: RHODA E. ORME or REBECCA BARBOUR. They raised at least ...

William George Fountain Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  lyonlinda

Surnames > Fountain

I am searching for the parents of William G. Fountain, b. abt 1822 in GA, d. 22 Dec. 1863 in Clarke Co. AL. He married: #1 Mary Elizabeth Allen b. 20 Sep 1848 Clarke Co. AL d. 13 Sep 1858 Clarke Co. AL Chi...

Sacred Heart jubilee contributors part3 Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  margaretmulle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Richmond

Contributors to the Jubilee Fund—Continued (page 3) Mae G. Sweeney Henry Wiegand Daniel J. Driscoll Mr. Rickey Mrs Cosgrove & family Mary Moran Mr. & Mrs. James Hynes James Hynes, Jr Mr. ...

Re: William CREIGHTON Cole- Ohio Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by Kathy G.

Surnames > Creighton

I had long puzzled over the CREIGHTON middle name of my great, great grandfather since the name did not crop up any where else in the family. Just on a whim, I put the name WILLIAM CREIGHTON into a search engine and bingo! ...

Fred G. White obit Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by  LindaThompson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

Mrs. Charles Kohler, this city, has received word of the death of Fred G. White which occurred suddenly Friday morning in Detroit, Michigan. He is survived by the widow, the former Elizabeth Creighton of Wabas...

Re: Information on G. Grandfather William Hill from Germany and Pa. Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Dave Hill

Surnames > Hill

...was one of 12 born between PA and ND from 1851-1873 of these at least 9 had children.... the boys were William Milton, Charles Chalmer, Forrest Ashton, George Hartman and Samuel Clark... all last name of HIL...

G. P. Thompson, b. Apr. 5, 1841 - d. June 27, 1907. Posted on: 20 May 2003, by Walter Farwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

THE FREMONT COUNTY HERALD. July 2, 1907. "Obituary of G. P. Thompson".--G. P. Thompson was born in Lawrence , KY, April 5, 1841 and died at Inola, Indian Territory, June 27, 1907, at the age o...

William G. Fountain, b.1835, Clarke Co., AL Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  GayeTidwell

Surnames > Fountain

Looking for parents of William G. Fountain, b. abt. 1835, lived in Clarke Co., AL, married Margaret Melissa Creighton. My gggrandparents. Trying to connect to other Fountains of AL.

Re: Abbeville Simpsons Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by Melanie Davis

Surnames > Simpson

hello mark do u know of any of the simpsons that were in greenwood, s.c.?? my gr,g, grandfather was William Creighton Simpson and he married a Arnold from Greenwood....i cannot find anything about his family and would...

Re: Georgia Ann Fountain Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  LeslieD_H

Surnames > Fountain

...sure just where. In collecting data in AL I f found a couple of marriages which should interest you: William G. Fountain to Mary E. Allen, 20 Sept. 1848, Clarke Co. William G. Fountain toMargaret M. Creighton, 16 Feb. 1859...

More information on the Crichton Clan Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by  Agnes421

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

Pleased to inform you that a late William Creighton secretary of the state of Ohio is directly related the the Crichton clan. He tech then be my g. g. g. g. Grandfather. If the maiden name TelFair rings a bell, it as wel...

Re: Crighton / Creighton / Crichton Families Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  RobertCreight...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

...Bob I have also been trying to find out information regarding my maternal grandfather Robert Alexander Creighton. I have no idea when or where he was born other than that my mother (now deceased) told me he w...

area residents found in Keene, NH vitals 1888-1912 Posted on: 30 May 2004, by AJ

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Washington

...Keene, NH vitals http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/library/vitalstatistics/index.html M= marriage B=bride G=groom P=parent D=death M P 1907-09 Katie I Hart (Twing) Cambridge, NY MP 1910-12 M. Creighton Salem, N...

wanted: Rolland Z. Glaze family Posted on: 25 Aug 2004, by  Kanary40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Fairfield

...,Paulding Co.,Grover Hill,Oh. Per the Ohio 1930 census index,Fairfield,Rolland Z.GLAZE b.1888,Iva B. b.1890,Creighton O. b.1912,Wayne G. b. Jan.25,1913 d.Nov.12,2003,Clydes?W. b.1916,Waveline O. b.1919,Lillian...

Ancestors of Thomas and Jenny Creighton Posted on: 24 Oct 2004, by Tiffany (Creighton) Cochran

Surnames > Creighton

I'm hoping to find my relatives. My ancestor, Thomas Creighton, was born in 1715 in Ireland. He married Jenny, also born in 1715 in Ireland. They had a son, Thomas Creighton, Jr., who was born in 1750 in Ireland and di...

Martha J. Cushman Creighton (1882-1964) obit Posted on: 11 Dec 2004, by  dwdehart

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

Mrs. J. G. Creighton passes away Friday; Burial Here Sunday Funeral Services for Mrs. Martha J. Creighton, 81 of Moira, wife of J. Garland Creighton, who died last Friday in the Franklin County Infirmary, Malone, after a long i...

Hoy - cemetery Ohio (Hancock Co) Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  varcsix

Surnames > Hoy

...were Maria Kibler wife of George 10/29/1863, John C. Kibler, son of George, 5/19/1854 1m 2 days, and William F. Kibler son of George and Maria Kibler 10/31/1861 6 yrs 13 days. Row 10 old section of Bishop ...

Re: William Vermillion m Dennis Posted on: 27 May 2005, by  bevk33

Surnames > Vermillion

Thank you! I have looked at all my files and I think you are right about Sarah and William. Some of my old records say the Dennis children married Vermillion brother and sister. this is what I have about...

Obit: - SMITH, RICKEY DUANE, "R.D" Posted on: 13 Jun 2005, by  sdlewis41

Topics > Obituaries

...with great pride. Upon completing his tour of duty, he attended California State University Fresno on a G.I. Bill and received his BA Degree in mathematics. He was very proud of his Cherokee Indian her...

Wotherspoon headstones at Old Monkland Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  Murray_Archer

Surnames > Wotherspoon

...their children Elizabeth, died 28th Feb 1861, Aged 21 months Elizabeth, died 5th May 1875, Aged 8 years William, died 16th June 1881, Aged 20 years Alexander, died 9th Jan 1883, Aged 20 years Mary Garrick, h...

Re: Pierson Posted on: 11 Sep 2005, by Doug Hanke

Surnames > Pierson

Hi Daniel. I show this line as follows: Parent of William H., Florence, Edwin and Percy Pierson was Horace L. Pierson who was mentioned in the Pierson Millennium as follows: "Aaron Howell Pierson spen...

looking for decendents of: Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by  BeverlyDrewry...

Surnames > Creighton

...their children: James, Rebecca, George, Elizabeth, Sarah, Mary (twin), Elizabeth (again twin), John William Drury (Drewry when in Canada) & Ann Snowdon, (my gg grandparents) their children: George Frede...

Looking for the following families in Ontario: Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by  BeverlyDrewry...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

...their children: James, Rebecca, George, Elizabeth, Sarah, Mary (twin), Elizabeth (again twin), John William Drury (Drewry when in Canada) & Ann Snowdon, (my gg grandparents) their children: George Frede...

Re: Palatine Square, Palatine Row Killough Palatine Germans: Muntz / Munce Posted on: 21 Jul 2006, by  megmooney

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...Newtownards. This area was mostly fields in 1863, when the Valuations were taken. Anthony Creaton, probably my g g g grandfather had a very small strip of land nearby. He lived in Church St. but there he...

John Creighton Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by THE FRENCH FAMILY

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

Hi Bob, We have in our possession a jailers stick belonging to William CRAWFORD, who was a brother of Mary CRAWFORD . She married Samuel FRENCH on December 20th, 1905. She was born in Kingston . Accord...

looking for families: Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by  BeverlyDrewry...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

Re: CARRUTH & WATSON Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by  suewarn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

Elvira A. Watson, daughter of William H. and Margaret Emily Burke Watson, was the second wife of my gg grandfather, Joseph Robert Beck. I have a photo of their family during the late 1880s. They were marri...

Davis, Platter Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Ray Jennings

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

...1819 Ohio d. 14 dec 1859 Adams Co. Ohio. Peter and Grizzy had 8 children all born in Adams Co. Ohio; 1. William b. 1 oct 1839 m. Sarah Ann Poole ( 4 children thismarriage 1st born 1877) 2. Mary b. 11 sep 184...

RICHARD "EDWIN" BENNETT Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...30, 1917. Age 54 years and 2 months. He is survived by his wife, two sons, two sisters, Mrs. Whaley of Creighton, Nebraska and Mrs. F.B. Mott of Ovid, Colorado, and two brothers Clarence Bennett of Creighton and Wilber...

Steuben County Marriages 8061-8065 Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  CarolNeff27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Steuben County Marriages 8061-8065 Floyd William McKerrow, age 24, w, 1st marriage, air brake inspector of 348 Dodge Avenue, Corning, NY bp Corning, NY s/o Eben ? McKerrow bp US and s/o Maude Felkes bp US m...

WILLIAM KNOX Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Margery G. Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

From the Biography of Harmony Twp., Fillmore Co., Minnesota pp. 483: William Knox, one of the earliest settlers of this township, was born in the northern part of Ireland on the 8th of August, 1811. He marr...

MARY JANE (GLASS) KNOX OBIT Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Margery G. Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

...died. Her home and that of her venerable husband has for a long time been with her daughter, Mrs. Harry Creighton, where everything possible has been done for their comfort. It will be fifty years in June sinc...

WILLIAM KNOX OBIIT Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Margery G. Jones

...Preston Times, February 13, 1907, page 3, col 1: It was five o'clock Tuesday morning, February 5th that William Knox died after having slept painlessly since Friday afternoon. He was in his own room on the h...

J.C. Jarman Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by Celia Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marion

James Creighton Jarman, familiarly known to his many friends at “Crate” Jarman, a veteran of the Civil War and a resident of Marion county for the past 65 years, died at his home in Knoxville, Sunday...

William Logemann Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

William G. Logemann, 67, of Dry Ridge, Kentucky, died Saturday, November 15, 2003, at St. Elizabeth Medical Center-Grant County in Williamstown. He was born in Riverton, Wyoming, the son of Dorothy David Loge...

Sanderson m. Nesbit Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by Cheryl Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Highland

...about 1766 & died 9/19/1828 in Highland Co), daughter of Alexander Sanderson (B 1746?). Mary married William Creighton Nesbit 1793 in York Co PA (Wm b 4/16/1767 York PA, d 4/18/1839 Adams OH). Any leads, ideas gr...

Claude E. Toles Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Tim Drake

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore City

...cartoonist for The International Syndicate, P O Box 22, 17 Frederick St.,Baltimore City County, MD. William R. Miller was President and Howard E. Miller, Secretary and Treasurer. Claude was born in Elmira, N...

Robert G. Kinney Obit Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by  TracySmith347...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

ROBERT G. KINNEY, POSTOFFICE WORKER, DIES AT RESIDENCE Robert G. Kinney, 77 years old, an employee of the McKeesport (Allegheny County) postoffice for the past 15 years died at his home 2020 Jenny Lind ...

Cemetery/Marriage Index Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by G Swoik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

...have access to a cemetery or marriage index for Huntington Co., IN? I'm trying to find the family of Creighton/Crate Pavey living in Polk twp from abt 1860 - 1900. Wife Mary died bet 1880 - 1900. Known chil...

GROVES/MCMINN/NEIGER Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by  DianneGB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Jefferson

...connected to these people: JAMES MCMINN born July 25, 1819 in Groga, County Fermanagh, Ireland s/o WILLIAM MCMINN SR. AND ELEANOR TAYLOR married in October 3, 1850 to ELIZABETH GROVES d/o DANIEL GROVES AND ...

per page