Search the Boards

Search Results for "Crimi" - 84 Messages

per page

Rizzo's Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Jennifer Rizzo

Surnames > Rizzo

My grandfather was Argagona,Sicily.His name was Pietro Rizzo.He came to the U.S in 1910. My grandmother's name was Rosa Crimi.Any connection's?I have family in Mass.

Related Rizzo's ? Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Jennifer Rizzo

Surnames > Rizzo

...Peter (Pietro) Rizzo.He came to the U.S in 1910 from Argagona,Sicily. My grandmother's name was Rosa Crimi.I have family in Boston,Ma.but, I know very little of my grandfather's brother's or sister's.Poste...

CRIMI - Calabria, Italy Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Danielle Crimi

Surnames > Crimi

Is anybody research Crimi's from Calabria, Italy.

CRIMI--NY->NJ Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Joe Pisano

Surnames > Crimi

I am from New Jersey -- originally from NY though.

Antoinette Crimi--Italy->MO Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Tami

Surnames > Crimi

Hi: I saw your message regarding the Crimi family where they are located (St. Louis, MO)... According to my grandmother, we may be related to the folks in question. My great grandmother, Antoinette Crimi, cam...

Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

...them related I believe). I know of 3 Joe's. The only names I have in my direct line are Frances Mary Crimi, her parents Calogero "Carl" Crimi and Rosaria Marzuco Crimi - Carl's parents Gieusseppe Crimi and Anto...

Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Tami

Surnames > Crimi

Hi Karen: Thank you for your support and assistance. I will talk to my grandmother today to find out the names of some of our relatives in St. Louis, as I know she keeps in contact with them via mail....

Re: Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

...to my mother-in-law today and got lots of information and names, including information on Antoinette Crimi who married a Savona. Could you e-mail me (it might be easier than posting it all here). My e-mail...

Re: Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

Tami, please e-mail me at AndyKaren2@aol.com I have a lot of information for you - looks like we are related!

Guiseppe & Rosaria (Miracola) CRIMI-Italy->NY,NJ,OH Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Alexis Crimi Mauriello

Surnames > Crimi

...site and thought I would ask if any of you are from the Northern NJ area. My "branch" of the Crimi tree came from Messina, Sicily to the best of my knowledge. My grandparents came to the U.S. as ...

Maria Rosa CRIMI-Italy Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  jeffmenegas

Surnames > Crimi

My great-grandmother was named Maria Rosa Crimi. She was not from Messina; she was from San Fratello, (somewhat) nearby. Perhaps your relatives simply sailed from Messina? Unfortunately, Maria Rosa never l...

Charles Crimi, San Frattello->USA 1920's Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Francis crimi

Surnames > Crimi

My father Charles, his brothers Sal,Bennedeto and sisters sarah and mary were from from San Frattello. They came to usa in 1920's.I do have a cousin who is a Trovato, thy lived in Ohio.

Anthony Crimi, 1895 Messina-1964 MD, USA Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  crimimah

Surnames > Crimi

My father's name was Antonino (Anthony) Crimi. He came from a small town in Messina province named Capri Leone. He was born in 1895 and died in Baltimore, MD in 1964

Joseph & Rosaria (MERICOLA) CRIMI-Messina->USA 1904 Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Alexis Crimi Mauriello

Surnames > Crimi

...that really rang a bell. I believe that's where my grandparents came from. My grandfather was Joseph Crimi (Guissepe) and my grandmother was Rosaria (maiden name Mericola). They came to the U.S. probably (...

Frank CRIMI---CA--WWII Vet 1944 Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  JOHN HICKMAN

Surnames > Crimi

Iwas in the Navy WWII with Frank Crimi Can someone help me. Frank was wounded in the Landing of Southern France, August 15, 1944. jh7825@aol.com

Mamie (nee Crimi) Gfroerer Posted on: 09 Feb 2001, by  kalotac

Surnames > Gfroerer

Tonawanda News, January 31, 1975 GFROERER--Mamie (nee Crimi) Gfroerer, 93, formerly of Tonawanda, Friday (Jan. 24, 175) at Shands Teaching Hospital, Gainesville, Florida. She is survived by a daughter, M...

CRIMI--Salemi, Italy Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Michael Crimi

Surnames > Crimi

Joe I'm looking for info on Crimi's from Salemi and since its a small town you must have some connections with us. Hit me back as soon as you can

Re: Antoinette Crimi--Italy->MO  Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Michael Crimi

Surnames > Crimi

Tami if you can tell me what part of Sicily she came from I would greatly appreciate it

Re: Antoinette Crimi--Italy->MO  Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Tami

Surnames > Crimi

Hi Michael: I haven't been to the website in a while, so I'm not sure which Crimi you're refering to, but I'll take a stab. My great grandmother was Antoinette Crimi and she was originally from Castelvetrano, w...

Guissepe & Antonina (AGATE) CRIMI, Sicily-USA, MO Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Tami

Surnames > Crimi

...came from Castelvetrano which was close to where you are talking about. Her father's name was Guissepe Crimi and her mother's name was Antonina Agate. She had 6 brothers and 5 sisters, of which 3 moved to ...

Re: CRIMI--Salemi, Italy--Anna ARANGIO Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Joe Pisano

Surnames > Crimi

Hi, My only known CRIMI relation from Salemi is Anna CRIMI, who married Giovanni ARANGIO a VERY long time ago! I also have info on other CRIMIs that are not related to me. Send me mail at jpisano@monmouth.com ...

CRIMI--Trapani, Sicily Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Karen Therese Crimi

Surnames > Crimi

My family is from Trapani,Sicily. My cousin has done alot of research on the name and tells me there are approx. 3500 in the world and most are not related. I live in Flushing, Michigan and the only o...

Crimi's - Sicily Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

...family is from Castel Vetrano Sicily. It is my mother-in-law's side of the family so my last name is not Crimi, but there is another Karen Crimi (also in St. Louis). She is married to John Crimi, my husband's cousin...

Catherine Miceli CRIMI from NYC, d. 1982 Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by Victor Micelli

Surnames > Crimi

I am seeking information regarding my long lost aunt, Catherine Miceli Crimi who lived in the New York City area up until the time of her death in Oct. 1982. It is my understanding that she married Lou Crimi i...

Crimi Family of PA, USA--early 1900's Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  jajjv

Surnames > Crimi

Good morning. Does anyone have ties to a Crimi family of Pennsylvania? Specifically one with interests in the real estate business, or a family (originating in the early 1900's) with 12 children? (These...

Vincent and Carmela Cimino Miceli Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by Victor Micelli

Surnames > Miceli

...City and Tampa, Florida locations between 1900 - 1950's. They had four children, Catherine (married L. Crimi), Carmen (married D'Amico), Anna (married "unknown") and my father Nicholas Joseph Mi...

Catherine & Lou Crimi 1940-1950 NY Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by Victor Micelli

Surnames > Crimi

I noticed your message as I was searching for information on my fathers sister, Catherine Miceli Crimi. She married a gentleman by the name of Lou Crimi in the 1940 - 1950 time frame and I believe she lived in...

CRIMI -Capri Leone, Italy Posted on: 24 Dec 2001, by Tom Giammo

Surnames > Crimi

...Messina Provine (e.g. Mirto, Frazzano', San Fratello, San Marco d'Alunzio, etc.) I've run across the Crimi families there - as well as some of the others (e.g. Miracola, Miceli, etc.) mentioned in this b...

Antonio CRIMI--Capri Leone, Italy 1896 Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by  crimimah

Surnames > Crimi

Tom; My father was born Antonino Crimi in Capri Leone in 1896. We visited Capri Leone 3 years ago and had an amazing time talking to the locals. Only one Crimi still lives there. Michaelangelo Crimi. They were kind...

CRIMI--Capri Leone, Italy, 1734, 1811, 1845 Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by Tom Giammo

Surnames > Crimi

...America disease. As I said in my earlier posting, I have not picked up much detailed information on the Crimi families while looking for my Giammos et al. I do have data on just three of them: Benedetto...

Alberto & Ignazia Crimi, Salemi->Canada 1960's Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by Nancy Crimi Lamanna

Surnames > Crimi

...Sicily. Specifically a small town called Salemi, about an hour from Palermo. My father is one of nine Crimi brothers born to Ignazia and Alberto Crimi. 6 of the 9 brothers migrated to Canada in the mid 60's, wh...

Crimi-Mericola, Palermo-USA Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by Alexis Crimi Mauriello

Surnames > Crimi

Hi Nancy--I, too, never realized there were so many people with the last name of Crimi!! I must admit that Salemi doesn't ring a bell with me, and (unfortunately) my Dad is deceased, as are most of the C...

Green collection, A-Z Posted on: 08 Aug 2002, by  LauraNellePol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

Bernadine S. Green, 88, of Bridgeview; died Sunday, April 14. 1996. Betty Lou Green, more: Friends of Betty Lou Green of Burton Ave., Washington who died Saturday, Dec. 10, 1994, will be received fro...

Isabella (CRIMI) HEATON, Canada->NY Posted on: 01 May 2003, by Denise Sampson

Surnames > Crimi

...to find this site when trying to find information on my maternal Grandmother. Her name was Isabella Crimi. She married Roy Heaton in Ontario Canada. They moved to the US shortly after that. Her father w...

Re: Grasso, Grassa Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by  lifeabiatch

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Trapani

well grasso and grassa are from salemi sicily,which I am related,giuseepi grassa married antonina crimi,my grandma sister,and gucciardi is from vita,a city not to far from salemi,and grillo oss also from v...

Anna (Crimi) Conforto--Salemi,Trapani Italy->Canada Posted on: 20 Jul 2003, by  lifeabiatch

Surnames > Crimi

hi to all,My granda Anna crimi Conforto and sisters,antonina crimi Grasso,antonietta crimi Renda,Maria crimi spangolo,And inazzio crimi brother had come to canada in late 1950's early 1060's,they still had 3 sisters in italy,...

some from different cities Posted on: 25 Jul 2003, by  lifeabiatch

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Trapani

...lotta from vita trapani sicily,husbands side.my side gucciardi and buffa from vita also,conforto and crimi from salemi trapani sicily.if any of you have these names in your family,exspecialy gucciardi conf...

John & Josephine CRIMI Family - Sicily, Italy Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by John Crimi

Surnames > Crimi

Would like more information about my grandparents, John and Josephine Crimi, who I believe came from Leonforte Sicily Italy. They had one child, Frank, who is my father.

Filadelfio CRIMI -b. 1898 in San Fratello Posted on: 25 Feb 2005, by Craig

Surnames > Crimi

greetings from New York City. My grandfather Filadelfio Crimi was born in San Fratello in 1898. I don't know if there are any family members still around. This is my first search. I don't know if Crimi is a p...

Re: Filadelfio CRIMI -b. 1898 in San Fratello Posted on: 25 Feb 2005, by Tom Giammo

Surnames > Crimi

While not anywhere near as common as "Smith" in the USA, Crimi seems to be a reasonably popular surname throughout Italy. In Sicily the name is more concentrated in the Palermo area and along th...

Re: Filadelfio CRIMI -b. 1898 in San Fratello Posted on: 19 Apr 2005, by  mutha32

Surnames > Crimi

...San Fratello is made up of Crimis! I am currently researching the family because my son-in-law is a Crimi. The family I am checking up on came from San Fratello. They ended up in Highland, NY (across th...

Re: CRIMI--NY->NJ Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  Dors412

Surnames > Crimi

I have a Crimi connection (don't know if it's related.) My grandfather was Vincenzo Crimi from Sicily, and he and my grandmother settled in NY (Brooklyn.) My mom was Vera, and she had 4 sisters and 3 brothers

Benjajmin A. DAVIS Posted on: 29 Apr 2006, by linda boyd

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...DAVIS, Sinclairville, Edward A. DAVIS, S. Carolina, & Oliver S. DAVIS, S. Dayton; 2 daughters Norma CRIMI, Elkhart, IN, & Shirley CROWELL, Springville; 15 grandchildren: 5 great-grandchildren; &...

Benjamin DAVIS Posted on: 29 Apr 2006, by linda boyd

Surnames > Davis

...DAVIS, Sinclairville, Edward A. DAVIS, S. Carolina, & Oliver S.DAVIS, S. Dayton; 2 daughters Norma CRIMI, Elkhart, IN, & Shirley CROWELL, Springville; 15 grandchildren: 5 great-grandchildren; &...

paternal grandfather Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Nona Marotta DeFelice

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Catania

My father, Salvatore Francis Marotta, was born in Catania, Sicily around January 26, 1922. I was told that his fathers family moved to Sicily from Uruguay and his father died on the boat trip. His mot...

Re: MILLEMACI, ARLOTTA, DeSTEFANO, DEL POPOLO & FONTANA Posted on: 22 Nov 2003, by  Kevin_Enser

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Messina

...Arlotta married Angelina Frazzita in Fredonia NY 1918. She was daughter of Leo Frazzita and Antonia Crimi. He was son of Santo Arlotta and Antonia Ferrara. Carmen and Angelina both born in Sicily.

Grandmother Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by Angela Rausa Bogdanchik

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

...born in Boston, MA, (but grew up in San Fratello) in February 1935. My father was the son of Angela Crimi and Alfio Rausa. His siblings were Joseph, Rose, Maria, Benedetto and Luigi. I believe Luigi is sti...

Re: adopted from cradle society evanston illinois Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  nmgmparker

Topics > Adoptions > Adoption Queries

I pushed thread and I got you. I was adopted in 1970 in December. born 1970 july. born in anchorage alaska adopted to st. charles, missouri adopted mother crimi

Looking for birth mother from 1970in anchorage alaska girl small Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  nmgmparker

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

Hello, don't know if your looking for me but I am looking for you. Crimi

To Pierre Mauriello Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Alexis Mauriello

Surnames > Mauriello

...husband's father about Avellino and any names of family that he recalls. Have a wonderful day! Alexis (Crimi) Mauriello

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions