Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Crimi" - 85 Messages

per page

paternal grandfather Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Nona Marotta DeFelice

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Catania

My father, Salvatore Francis Marotta, was born in Catania, Sicily around January 26, 1922. I was told that his fathers family moved to Sicily from Uruguay and his father died on the boat trip. His mot...

Grandmother Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by Angela Rausa Bogdanchik

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Palermo

...born in Boston, MA, (but grew up in San Fratello) in February 1935. My father was the son of Angela Crimi and Alfio Rausa. His siblings were Joseph, Rose, Maria, Benedetto and Luigi. I believe Luigi is sti...

Re: MILLEMACI, ARLOTTA, DeSTEFANO, DEL POPOLO & FONTANA Posted on: 22 Nov 2003, by  Kevin_Enser

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Messina

...Arlotta married Angelina Frazzita in Fredonia NY 1918. She was daughter of Leo Frazzita and Antonia Crimi. He was son of Santo Arlotta and Antonia Ferrara. Carmen and Angelina both born in Sicily.

Re: adopted from cradle society evanston illinois Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  nmgmparker

Topics > Adoptions > Adoption Queries

I pushed thread and I got you. I was adopted in 1970 in December. born 1970 july. born in anchorage alaska adopted to st. charles, missouri adopted mother crimi

Rizzo's Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Jennifer Rizzo

Surnames > Rizzo

My grandfather was Argagona,Sicily.His name was Pietro Rizzo.He came to the U.S in 1910. My grandmother's name was Rosa Crimi.Any connection's?I have family in Mass.

Looking for birth mother from 1970in anchorage alaska girl small Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  nmgmparker

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

Hello, don't know if your looking for me but I am looking for you. Crimi

Infamous Borgias Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  jeffmenegas

Surnames > Borgia

...Fratello, Sicily, where she was born in 1900. Her father was Stefano Borgia. Her mother, Maria Rosa Crimi, died in 1943 when the United States dropped bombs on Sicily. Please contact me if you uncover anyt...

To Pierre Mauriello Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Alexis Mauriello

Surnames > Mauriello

...husband's father about Avellino and any names of family that he recalls. Have a wonderful day! Alexis (Crimi) Mauriello

Related Rizzo's ? Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by Jennifer Rizzo

Surnames > Rizzo

...Peter (Pietro) Rizzo.He came to the U.S in 1910 from Argagona,Sicily. My grandmother's name was Rosa Crimi.I have family in Boston,Ma.but, I know very little of my grandfather's brother's or sister's.Poste...

Re: Those Conforto's Posted on: 13 Jul 2003, by  lifeabiatch

Surnames > Conforto

...you know sicilian,you said you have tons there,so are any related to vito conforto,who married Anna crimi,both died,vito when he was 40,only married 10 years to Anna crimi conforto,Having 5 children,crucci,who ...

I am from Ontario Canada,COnforto Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  lifeabiatch

Surnames > Conforto

...only conforto in ontario,his Grandfather also bares the same name Calogero Conforto,and mother Anna Crimi Conforto

Conforto is SIcilian name,from vita trapani Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  lifeabiatch

Surnames > Conforto

...came to Canada in 1954-1955,he has 4 sister's cruchi,Antonietta,pina,and VitinaHis mothers surname is Crimi,and my Grandfather died at the age of 40,when my dad was very yonge,and a sister who was 2 month ...

Conforto is sicilian name,province trapani,city vita and salemi Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Mary Conforto Lotta

Surnames > Conforto

want to know more about what happened to my dads side of the family,not sure if ther is any relations to any u.s.a conforto.I live in toronto ontario canada,and growing up we were only 3 conforto's in...

CRIMI - Calabria, Italy Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Danielle Crimi

Surnames > Crimi

Is anybody research Crimi's from Calabria, Italy.

Raylene Marie CHALDU Pound, obit , 1936 CA. - 2007 CA. Posted on: 02 Jun 2007, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > Pound

Pound, Raylene M. Raylene Marie Pound passed away Satur day, May 26, 2007, at USC Norris Cancer Center. At the time of her death, she was surrounded by her husband and five children. Raylene was...

Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

...them related I believe). I know of 3 Joe's. The only names I have in my direct line are Frances Mary Crimi, her parents Calogero "Carl" Crimi and Rosaria Marzuco Crimi - Carl's parents Gieusseppe Crimi and Anto...

CRIMI--NY->NJ Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Joe Pisano

Surnames > Crimi

I am from New Jersey -- originally from NY though.

Antoinette Crimi--Italy->MO Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Tami

Surnames > Crimi

Hi: I saw your message regarding the Crimi family where they are located (St. Louis, MO)... According to my grandmother, we may be related to the folks in question. My great grandmother, Antoinette Crimi, cam...

Re: Amelia Scott - William Crim marriage (~1840-1852) in VA or IN Posted on: 02 May 2008, by  relentlesXsou...

Surnames > Crim

...help. i kno my real fathers name is Steve Crim he was born in Alabama, i think his dads name was Horace Crimi found his info but i cant find a family tree. i have to go back 150 yrs i need sumone who has a...

Re: Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

Tami, please e-mail me at AndyKaren2@aol.com I have a lot of information for you - looks like we are related!

Marianna Ventura, Messina area Posted on: 01 Dec 2007, by  SDTina

Surnames > Ventura

...cousin. Also on board going to visit their cousins Giovanni and Pasquale were Agostino Sicari and Ignazio Crimi. This is new connection for me, and I'm interested in finding out more.

Ignazio CRIMI, Messina area, b. c1866 Posted on: 01 Dec 2007, by  SDTina

Surnames > Crimi

I have found an Ignazio Crimi that came over from Messina on the Neustria in 1902. He was 36, making him born circa 1866. He traveled with my great grandparents and my great great grandparents, who were c...

Agostino Sicari Posted on: 01 Dec 2007, by  SDTina

Surnames > Sicari

...(respectively) Giovanni and Pasquale Zappala. Agostino listed Pasquale Zappala as his cousin. So did Ignazio Crimi and Marianna Ventura (looks like Ventura), which might make them cousins of each other as ...

Re: Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Karen

Surnames > Crimi

...to my mother-in-law today and got lots of information and names, including information on Antoinette Crimi who married a Savona. Could you e-mail me (it might be easier than posting it all here). My e-mail...

Crimi Family-St. Louis, MO Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Tami

Surnames > Crimi

Hi Karen: Thank you for your support and assistance. I will talk to my grandmother today to find out the names of some of our relatives in St. Louis, as I know she keeps in contact with them via mail....

Antonino & Salvatore Crimi (brothers) Posted on: 01 Oct 2008, by  jac14222

Surnames > Crimi

...brothers might be from? btw, they did not come over on the same boat and their parents were Salvatore Crimi and Anna LaScalso. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ~J

Guiseppe & Rosaria (Miracola) CRIMI-Italy->NY,NJ,OH Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Alexis Crimi Mauriello

Surnames > Crimi

...site and thought I would ask if any of you are from the Northern NJ area. My "branch" of the Crimi tree came from Messina, Sicily to the best of my knowledge. My grandparents came to the U.S. as ...

Re: Scialabba Posted on: 09 Feb 2009, by  jeffmenegas

Surnames > Scialabba

...who was also from San Fratello, although they met over here. Other names that pop up are Santoro and Crimi. The whole bunch of ‘em lived and died in Manhattan, the Bronx and Northern New Jersey, as well as...

PATTERSON, Archibald Oscar Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...is survived by his daughter-in-law, Martha Hatch Patterson of Ocala, his grandchildren, Lyn Patterson Crimi of Ocala, Patrick James Patterson and wife Marisol Reyes of Gainesville and Kelly Elaine Patterso...

Re: Filadelfio CRIMI -b. 1898 in San Fratello Posted on: 10 Nov 2008, by  mutha32

Surnames > Crimi

Hello Crimi 132: I don't have any Filadelfio's in my Crimi line but that doesn't mean he isn't there somewhere. If you're using Ancestry you probably looked up all the sites but just in case, there is a Filad...

Re: Antonino & Salvatore Crimi (brothers) Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  Crimi132

Surnames > Crimi

Hi, Not sure if this helps but my Grandfather, Filadelfio Crimi, b. 1898, had a few brothers. Two of them were Salvatore & Antonio. All were from San Fratello. I know my grandfather and at least one...

Re: Filadelfio CRIMI -b. 1898 in San Fratello Posted on: 29 Oct 2008, by  Crimi132

Surnames > Crimi

...this posting. I never received notification that someone had responded. My Grandfather, Filadelfio Crimi, had brothers Cirino, Alfedo, Salvatore & Antonio. Not sure of their DOBs. My grandfather and a...

PATTERSON, James A Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Archibald O. Patterson of Ocala; his wife, Martha Hatch Patterson of Ocala; his children, Lyn Patterson Crimi of Ocala, Patrick James Patterson and wife, Marisol Reyes of Gainesville, and Kelly Elaine Patt...

Re: giovanni arlotta Posted on: 20 Apr 2009, by  Wujek4722

Surnames > Arlotta

...Italy, USA & one went to Argentina. They may or may not be connected to your family. Frazzitta & Crimi names also part of my Arlotta family. Kevin Enser

Alfio Spadaro-Catania Sicily-Pictures Posted on: 23 Apr 2009, by  Wujek4722

Surnames > Spadaro

...him. He sent these pix to his cousins in Anerica, Carmen and Alfio Arlotta. Arlotta's mothers name was Crimi , so he is either a cousin through Arlotta or Crimi lines (I think) Carmen and Alfio Arlotta are dece...

Crimi Family-Salemi Sicily Posted on: 12 Jan 2010, by  Wujek4722

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Trapani

Pietrina Crimi, 4 daughters and son Salvatore came to Monessen Pennsylvania between years 1903 & 1908 (not together) Brother Giuseppe born 1891 stayed in Italy. I believe he joined Italian Army in 190...

Stephen&Patrina Crimi Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  Wujek4722

Surnames > Crimi

Stephen & Patrina Crimi came to USA from Sicily abt 1906 to Monesssen, PA. Later moving to Fredonia/Dunkirk NY. They had at at least 4 children. Giuseppe stayed in Italy. Antionette, Angeline and ? cam...

Re: Guissepe & Antonina (AGATE) CRIMI, Sicily-USA, MO Posted on: 09 Mar 2010, by  sullvan1951

Surnames > Crimi

These folks are my Great Grandparents (my mother's Grandparents. I know this thread is nine years old but I am looking for any information you can supply.

Maria Rosa CRIMI-Italy Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  jeffmenegas

Surnames > Crimi

My great-grandmother was named Maria Rosa Crimi. She was not from Messina; she was from San Fratello, (somewhat) nearby. Perhaps your relatives simply sailed from Messina? Unfortunately, Maria Rosa never l...

Charles Crimi, San Frattello->USA 1920's Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Francis crimi

Surnames > Crimi

My father Charles, his brothers Sal,Bennedeto and sisters sarah and mary were from from San Frattello. They came to usa in 1920's.I do have a cousin who is a Trovato, thy lived in Ohio.

Re: Antonino & Salvatore Crimi (brothers) Posted on: 02 Mar 2011, by  sanitykeeper

Surnames > Crimi

My grandparents were Antonio Crimi and Teresa Favazzo. They had 2 sons Salvatore (my Father), Joseph (who was killed in a plane crash in WWII_ and Anna Crimi. Salvatore and Anna lived in Buffalo NY until thei...

Re: Isabella (CRIMI) HEATON, Canada->NY Posted on: 13 May 2011, by  dasampson

Surnames > Crimi

...claims she does not know anything about my Grandma's background. She has never wanted to talk about the Crimi side of the family, so information you have would be appreciated. I you would rather send it to...

Re: Antonino & Salvatore Crimi (brothers) Posted on: 02 Mar 2011, by  sanitykeeper

Surnames > Crimi

My grandparents were Antonio Crimi and Teresa Favazzo. They had 2 sons Salvatore (my Father), Joseph (who was killed in a plane crash in WWII_ and Anna Crimi. Salvatore and Anna lived in Buffalo NY until thei...

Anthony Crimi, 1895 Messina-1964 MD, USA Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  crimimah

Surnames > Crimi

My father's name was Antonino (Anthony) Crimi. He came from a small town in Messina province named Capri Leone. He was born in 1895 and died in Baltimore, MD in 1964

Re: Crimi-Mericola, Palermo-USA Posted on: 17 Jan 2011, by  Lghazil

Surnames > Crimi

I have a photo of my great great grand mother that has the photographer as in Palermo. Her sons were Emmet, Harold and Frank. Frank had a son Emmet and four daughter, Pauline, Frances, Helen and Dor...

Re: CRIMI from Salemi Posted on: 31 May 2012, by  santa637

Surnames > Crimi

this might my grand farther Gabriel Crimi.

Joseph & Rosaria (MERICOLA) CRIMI-Messina->USA 1904 Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Alexis Crimi Mauriello

Surnames > Crimi

...that really rang a bell. I believe that's where my grandparents came from. My grandfather was Joseph Crimi (Guissepe) and my grandmother was Rosaria (maiden name Mericola). They came to the U.S. probably (...

Re: Antonino & Salvatore Crimi (brothers) Posted on: 26 Apr 2012, by  benscrib2

Surnames > Crimi

ANTONINO CRIMI WAS MY FATHER BORN IN 1889 DIED 1952 RESIDED IN THE BRONX UNTIL HE PASSED AWAY. SALVATORE CRIMI HIS BROTHER(MY UNCLE)WER THE FIRST OF THEIR FAMILY TO MIGRATED TO NEW NEW YORK'S EAST HARLEM THAT...

Frank CRIMI---CA--WWII Vet 1944 Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  JOHN HICKMAN

Surnames > Crimi

Iwas in the Navy WWII with Frank Crimi Can someone help me. Frank was wounded in the Landing of Southern France, August 15, 1944. jh7825@aol.com

Dolores Marie Guittar Smith Posted on: 07 Dec 2012, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...wife Wendy, New Haven; three daughters, Sylvia Wells, Gerald, Karen Guittar, Kirkwood, and Rosalind Crimi and husband Joe, Florissant; many grandchildren and great-grandchildren; nieces; nephews; great-nie...

per page