Search the Boards

Search Results for "DOBIE" - 781 Messages

per page

DOBIE Family Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by A. Koperski

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lambton

...interested in contacting anyone researching the DOBIES in Lambton County, ON. My great grandmother, Mary Ann Dobie (parents John and Janet Dobie) was married in Lambton County in 1873 to Archibald McIntyre of S...

BROW(BREAULT), MURPHY Posted on: 30 Jun 1998, by Nancy Baldwin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Barron

...Department of Natural Resouses. Patrick and Josephine's children were baptised in the Catholic church in Dobie. Do any of you have any information on these people?

ANDREW (A.J.) NELSON Family of Clear Lake Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by  jcengel200710...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Polk

...Carl Schaal), Art, Selma, Maime (Mrs. George Fisher, Mrs. Jack Pidd, Mrs. John Swanson, Mrs. Raymond Dobie), Florence, Sid, and Mildred (Mrs. Jack Engel, Mrs. Claude Maben, Mrs. Frank Starz). The family w...

GAME, DAVIS, KEELER, BRITAIN Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by  charles_dobie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Percy GAME. I have some info on this family and will exchange with other researchers. Thanks, Charlie Dobie, cdobie@superaje.com

SEYMOUR, Joseph Posted on: 20 Jun 1998, by  LCrow10101

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Joseph Seymour, Syracuse "was born of English parentage near Albany, N.Y., September 17, 1815, and came to Syracuse in 1846, where he died April 9, 1887. Soon after his arrival in this city he be...

Gordon,Webb,Root,Rott,Ruth,Kinkaid Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  CKIK4254

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

I am looking for any information on Ina Mae Gordon, Dobie Ernest Webb, James Edwin Webb, Florence Evangeline Webb, Mervin Webb, Mary Ann Root, Sarah Dobie, Isaac & Henry Root(Rott,Ruth)James Albert KinKaid....

senterfitt Posted on: 29 Jan 1999, by Becky bingham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lampasas

Reuben & Emily G bingham did have a daughter named Florence Evalina who m pete Jackson. I believe the Dobie room of the Burnet co Library has a file on Senterfitt in the vertical files. There's also qu...

Research in Dunedin Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  tdennis1

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Can anyone do research for me in the Dunedin Archives or surrounding areas in exchange for research or whatever in Auckland?

Genealogy Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by Lisa White

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Berwickshire > General

...records he came from Greenlaw in Berwickshire where he was a Constable. He was married to Elizabeth Dobie. The only other information I have is that both Francis & Elizabeth were born in or around 1820...

Mary Ann Root Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  CKIK4254

Surnames > Root

...Webb. They lived in or near Guelph, Ontario and had several children, one of whom was my grandfather, Dobie Ernest Webb. Any information on any of these people would be appreciated. Thank you.

WOOD Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by NORMA

Surnames > Wood

...Virginia Georgia Who married Carter Calvin ROTTON . Any help would be great! After Flora died he married Dobie[nickname] and they had three children Minnie. and twins names I don't know

Ancestors of Sarah Dobie Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  CKIK4254

Surnames > Dobie

I am looking for ancestors of Sarah Dobie who was married to Isaac Rott(Root, Ruth). They lived in Pennsylvania and had at least one daughter Mary Ann who married James E. Webb and lived in the Guelph, Ont...

Ancestors of Isaac Rott Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by  CKIK4254

Surnames > Rott

Isaac Rott(Root, Ruth) was married to Sarah Dobie. They had at least one daughter, Mary Ann. They lived in Pennsylvania and were of the Baptist faith.

DOBIE and CRAIG from "Scotland" Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Monte Dobie

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

James Craig died in Virginia and left a legacy to his nephew James Dobie/Doby son of John and Margaret Dobie. He also left a legecy to his brother Joseph Craig in Scotland. Agnes Dobie and William Dobie and Mary Dobie were he...

Dobbie/Dobie Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by  Deborah L Agn...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

My Dobbies and Dobies were from the Clackmannon, Scotland area. I didn't see an Agnes on my list, but I did see some Williams and Marys. Email me if you like. Debbie

Mary Doyle obit Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Joanne Bortner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Barron

...Funeral services for Mrs. Doyle were conducted Monday morning at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic church, Dobie, with the Rev. Joseph Mayou officiating. Assisting Rev. Mayou were the Rev. Raymond Duggan, Dubuq...

John J. Doyle obit Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Joanne Bortner

...Little Chute, and Ed Doyle of South Dakota. Funeral services were held at Our Lady of Lourdes church of Dobie on Monday, January 9, ...

Dobie D. Bruton Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

September 7, 1987 Sapulpa Herald Creek Co. OK. BURTON MOUNDS—Mr. Dobie D. Bruton, 22, Mounds, died Sunday in Mounds. Services are pending with Owen Funeral Home. Mr. Bruton was born July 31, 1965,...

Crawford, Dorothy Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by Milam Co. Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...states, Panama, Great Britain, Europe and Australia. While Cameron librarian she received the J. Frank Dobie Award for the most improved library in Texas. She wrote newspaper and magazine articles and was...

LAMB, Dora Mae Steffey Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by  rootbound

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Henry

...area and was a member of the FIrst Baptist Church of Kewanee. Surviving are two sisters, Mrs. Nancy Dobie of Agassiz, British Columbia, Canada and Mrs. Ollie Peters of Coal City, W. Va; two stepdaughters, ...

Narcissus Johnson Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by  PauletteFlym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...brothers, Andrew Duncan, Dale Duncan and R. A. Duncan; four sisters-in-law and brother-inlaw, Dorothy and Dobie Wilkerson, Jalene Johnson, Helen Johnson, and Gladys Johnson; eight grandchildren;and one ...

Kirkgunzeon & Girthon Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by Jason Jowitt

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Kirkcudbrightshire > General

Looking from information on the Carnochan family of Kirkgunzeon, who originated in Girthon.

Robert Anderson/Isabella Dobie Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by Allan Anderson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Kirkcudbrightshire > General

I'm seeking information on Robert Anderson and Isabella Dobie who were the parents of David Anderson, born in Colvend 21 Nov 1839. They are my g.g.grandparents. Thank you. Allan Anderson

updating history book Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by  ErlaG

Surnames > Weeden

...9 children.Particularily looking for decendants of youngest son Walter Jr[1882-1952] married to Cora Dobie [1883-1971]. Their Children were Walter,Leslie, James, Jean[married Hans Luthi] and Claudene [marr...

RICHEY, Ronald R (1954 CA - 1999) Posted on: 03 Jul 1999, by  JAQUE

Surnames > Richey

...brother, Tim RICHEY of Houston; grandparents, Lillian & Virgil RICHEY of Quitman,TX. Ron graduated from Dobie High School, Houston in 1972, also a graduate of San Jacinto College. He was a valued emplo...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions