Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DOUMA" - 100 Messages

per page

Re: Prince,Grashuis,Duns,VanTuinen Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by Peter Van Tuinen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...about 1910 or so. Do you have any info on parents of Ruurd Gooitzens N. or of his wife Ettje Johannes Douma? In 1966 we visited the old house of the VT's. (then a hole in the ground), near Lucas.

Paul Chronister Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by Kay Turner King

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Iron

Paul Chronister of Ironton, died September 16, 1997 in his home, at the age of 60. He was born in Hillsboro on March 15, 1937 the son of Emmett Edward Chronister and Malissie Marie (Anderson) and late...

Dean of City Blacksmiths, Louis Ebling, 75, Is Dead Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Susan Hallock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

Anvils that rang through more than half a century under the blows of the smithy's hammer were stilled Saturday with the death of Louis Ebling, dean of Grand Rapids blacksmiths. Born and reared in The ...

Barnum's Answers to the Questions About Moro! Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by  sherryk180

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Sherman

Answers to Questions Concerning Pioneer History of Moro Answered by L. Barnum, Who as a Boy Witnessed the Start of Moro and Assisted in It's Growth. Addressed to: Mr. C.L. Ireland, Moro, Oregon. Edit...

Schools in Sherman County, Oregon, F-G-H: Posted on: 24 Jun 2006, by  sherryk180

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Sherman

...Moore; Katie McDonald; Della and Abbie Mortenson; Herb Gilbert; Con Stillwell, son of Mrs. Eddy; Garland Douma; Ina Starns; Louise and ...

reply Posted on: 10 May 2001, by elias wakim maalouf

Localities > Middle East > Lebanon > General

i am born in douma and lived at douma, i don't know any person from simon family today in douma. but i know that the biggest red roofrd building in douma is named "simon building", but the new owner is from bac...

Simon Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

I'm looking for information on the Simon Family that came from Douma, Lebanon. They came to Boston, MA from Douma, Lebanon in the early 1900's. There were the father and mother{I don't know their names}along wi...

Bader Maloof Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Hello, My great grandmother was born in Douma {Duma} Mt. Lebanon in 1884. Her name is Emilyna Maloof. She along with her husband Joseph Simon also of Douma {Duma} Mt. Lebanon lived in Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canad...

Re: Maloof's of Boston Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by Kris T. Baxter

Hello, My great grand parents came from Douma, Lebanon and settled in Pictou, Nova Scotia Canada after going through Boston MA. We don't know how they got to Boston and when they left Boston to go to Can...

Henry DOUMA died in Washington, Warren County, NJ 1993 Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by  patmontero25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

Henry DOUMA was born 20 Mar 1914 and died June 1985 in Washington, Warren County, NJ. He married Anne DEHOOGE, 9 Apr 1913 Little Falls, Passaic County, NJ and died 8 Apr 1993 NJ. Any further information o...

Louis C. Weisenborn Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by Alice Nicholson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...Funeral services were held Friday, December 28, 2001 from Bryson Funeral Home, Pilot Knob with Rev. Harry Douma officiating. Interment followed in Polk Cemetery. Memorials were suggested to the Alzheimer...

Re: h/w Henry Douma and Anna Dehooge Posted on: 07 Jan 2006, by  noela_v

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

I have a relative named Henry Douma. I'm not sure if he is the same as your Henry. Mine is Henry Rudoplh Douma born 31 August 1916. I'm not sure who he married. He died in Everett, WA 29 October 2002. Plea...

h/w Henry Douma and Anna Dehooge Posted on: 24 Sep 2005, by  patmontero25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

I am looking for information on my ancestors Henry Douma and his wife Anna Dehooge (b. 9Apr 1913 in Little Falls). Thank you.

Look Ups - "Lest We Forget..." Shepherd, Montana Posted on: 28 Apr 2005, by  LinnieMorgan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

...Brunmeier, Buechler Carmichael, Chappell, Clark, Comly, Cossitt Damjanovich, Davis, Deines, Denby, DeVries, Douma, Dove, Drange Edmonds, Ellers, Engbrecht, Enstrom Fahey, Flatebo, Flokerts, Foos, Fox, Free...

Pastors associated with Twin Lakes Reformed Church in Kalamazoo Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  KB_Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Org. 1875 Pastors: Gerrit Dangremond 1879-84; supplied 1897-1907; C. C. A. L. John 1903-09; Robert W. Douma 1914-17; Marinus Cook 1918-19; Arie J. VandenHeuvel 1920-22; Jacob P. DeJong 1922-24; Seine J. M...

Ypma Posted on: 07 Jan 2006, by  noela_v

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...in Dutch. My ancestors are Pier Bienses Ypma, his daughter Minke Piers Ypma who married Geert Jacobs Douma. They lived in Waaxens, near Holwerd in Friesland. There are several Ypmas buried in the small c...

quotation of date in Holland Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  jjafincken

Surnames > Vermeer

...US. First the day, then the month and year. 10-11-1850 is Nov 10 1850!! Just as married names. Akke Vermeer-Douma means that the name of her husband is Vermeer and the name of her father is Douma, not the other way aro...

Vermeer, Friesland, Netherlands Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  jjafincken

Surnames > Vermeer

...The Dutch name for John is Jan. JAN EDJERS(or Edsjers, Edgers, Edsgers)VERMEER married Akke Ri(e)nks Douma on May 6th 1843 in Wonseradeel. Akke b.Sep 8 1814 in Witmarsum, daughter of Rienk Jelles Douma and Ant...

Ancestors from Friesland Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by M. Leep

Surnames > Prins

...history, and wish to collaborate with a youth age 12-18 (not in college) with surname of Metz, Lep, Leep, Douma, Prins, or Dryer. For more information on ‘ThinkQuest’ and this project, please see...

Looking for Leep Ancestors from Friesland Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by M. Leep

Surnames > Leep

...history, and wish to collaborate with a youth age 12-18 (not in college) with surname of Metz, Lep, Leep, Douma, Prins, or Dryer. For more information on ‘ThinkQuest’ and this project, please see...

Simon Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Surnames > Simon

My great grandfather Joseph Simon came with his family from Douma{Duma}, Lebanon to Pictou, Nova Scotia. Where him and his wife Emileyna Maloof Simon lived with their 6 children. Joseph Simon and his broth...

Simon Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Surnames > Simon

...Great Great Grandmother {I don't know neither of thier names} My Great Grandfather Joseph born 1883 Douma, Lebanon My Great Grandmother Emilyna{Emilyne}Bader Maloof Shalhoob bor 1884 Douma, Lebanon My Great Unc...

(+) Familieberichten Gelderlander 22-4-2000 Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...Hendrik Mekking Casper van Loon 75 jr + 20-4-2000 Zevenaar echtg.v. Marie van Loon - de Reus Foly Smid - Douma * 21-2-1947 + 20-4-2000 Bennekom Milie Roos - Lamers 87 jr + 14-4-2000 Beneden-Leeuwen Echt...

Jon (John) Tanis Posted on: 15 May 2001, by  BonnieVRamsde...

Surnames > Tanis

...the Netherlands.-no dates-My Grandfather Martin Tanis (son) B-Holland Michigan area, Married Gertude Douma Oonk 1 Octoer 1902 Holland Michigan-D 1-5-1939

Re: Sawaya Family History Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by James Abraham

Surnames > Sawaya

My name Abraham was created to distinguish between the Sawaya family living in Douma...I'm not sure if that is related to any of yours? I live in Oceanside, California and my ancestors came from the town o...

Obituary - Norma Jean Schwander nee Talsma (2004) Posted on: 24 Oct 2004, by  Terri Rene Da...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

...sisters, Genevieve and Howard Lawrence of Holland and Hazel Berkomaps of Holland; brother-in-law Byrn Douma of Holland; several nieces, nephews and cousins. Services are 11 a.m. Monday at Harlem Reformed ...

Clifford Jay Berkompas, 75, of Holland, died March 27, 2001 Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  Terri Rene Da...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ottawa

...Paul Van Heuvelen, all of Holland; in-laws, Norma Schwander, and Genevieve and Lawrence Howard and Bern Douma, all of Holland; aunts, nieces, nephews and cousins. Services are 11 a.m. Friday at Harlem Ref...

Brown, Elsie Faye Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Ann [old posting]

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Broadwater

...George Brown Johnson (both deceased). Daughters: Cora Johnson of Butte, Faye Irby of Helena, & Janic Douma of Helena. 11 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren and one great great grandchild. Services ...

+ Burgelijke Stand Amersfoort (handelspost 25 mei 2000) Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by transcriber

...Florence Johanna Krikke; Noah Lucca van Bockhove; Fikri Can Guven; Twan Adrianus van Dijk; Ineke Elise Douma; Alexander Shamkal Tavoosi; David Anton van Selm; Lina Arja; Aart Jacob Marinus Kortus; Aaran Jo...

California Maloof Family Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  everlye

Surnames > Maloof

...with many years of work and writing. I have considerable info on my late wife's family. They came from Douma Lebanon, or perhaps it was Syria at that time and settled in the Boston area. They later moved t...

+Familieberichten Groningen zaterdag 17 juni 2000 Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by transcriber

...Buiter Overleden: Alberdina Bakker Albert de Boer Pieter Boersma Johannes Fritz Gerrit Bouman Jantje Drenth-Douma Jan Foekens Trudy Harkema-Storm Wubbina de Jager-Bakker Elsina Korthuis-Westerbrink Antje Oldenh...

+ Familieberichten Drentse Courant 16.05.2000 Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by transcriber

Een scan van het familiebericht kunt u bij mij (gratis) via mijn emailadres opvragen tot ± 3 weken na publicatie. Ton Vromans vromans@home.nl ton.vromans@pts.nl DRENTHE Overleden: LUCHIEN REG...

Harry and Sylvester Murtaugh - Pittsburgh, PA Posted on: 19 Apr 2002, by Steve Murtaugh

Surnames > Murtaugh

I recieved a message from a cousin living in the UK. This concerns some of the descendants of Patrick Joseph Murtaugh from Co. Mayo; Specifically descendants of his son Patrick and the two branches de...

Maloof Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Surnames > Maloof

...was born in the year of 1884 married my great grandfather Joseph Simon. My great Grandfather was from Douma {Duma} Lebanon. They came in California after living in Pictou, Nova Scotia for many years. She h...

Whereabouts of cousin Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Roberta (Douma)Getes

Surnames > Douma

Searching for Roberta who used to live in California. Daughter of Robert Rena. Cousin to Johanna Douma Alofs.

Maloof Continue.... Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Surnames > Maloof

...found out from my father that my Great Grandmother Emileyna "Maloof" Simon was in fact born in Douma, Lebanon. My father also told me that he went to visit her family back in 1950 or so in Boston...

Shalhoub- Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Surnames > Shalhoub

...or that's the way we thought it was spelled)and my great grandmother Emileyna Maloof Simon were from Douma, Lebanon and moved to Pictou, Nova Scotia Canada. In looking at my grandfather Thomas marriage lic...

Obits Kent Co, MI- GATES: Harriet, John, Martha, Robert L. Posted on: 11 Dec 2002, by Transcriber

Surnames > Gates

...Rockford; son John M. Gates of Kentwood; 17 grandchildren; 23 great grandchildren; brother Pete and Susan Douma of Grand Rapids; sisters Anna Janesma of Grand Rapids, Jeanette and Sam Wiersma of WI; severa...

ancestors of Abraham BUWALDA & Aaltje HAVENGA, m. 1829, Oostdongeradeel, Friesland, NL Posted on: 01 Dec 2006, by Joan Carlson

Surnames > Buwalda

I don't have passenger lists either, but here are the names from Frisian records (perhaps you already have these; maybe someone can make use of them): Huwelijksakte Oostdongeradeel, 1829 Man: Abr...

Message for Jacqueline Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  Teews

Surnames > Schaaf

...Gosse Gerrits children were: Gerryt Gosses b. 1684 in Holwerd. d. 1758 in Holwerd. M. 1712 Afke Tjepkes Douma. Duyfke Gosses b. 1673 in Hantumhuizen. d. February 19, 1705. She m. Honourable Eernst Pytters....

Anna Douma died 8 Apr 1993 in Hamburg Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  patmontero25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

Henry Douma was born 20 Mar 1914 in NJ. He married Diana (Anna) Dehooge and died Jun 1985 in Washington, Warren County, NJ. Anna was born 9 Apr 1913 in Little Falls, Passaic, NJ to John B. Dehooge and Leon...

Henry Douma died Jun 1985 in Washington Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  patmontero25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

Henry Douma was born 20 Mar 1914 in NJ. He married Diana (Anna) Dehooge and died Jun 1985 in Washington, Warren County, NJ. Anna was born 9 Apr 1913 in Little Falls, Passaic, NJ to John B. Dehooge and Leon...

Henry Douma of NJ Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  patmontero25

Surnames > Douma

Re: Vriezelaar Descendants Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  annstam

Surnames > Vriezelaar

I too am researching the Vriezelaar family. Gradus A. was the son of Arie Vriezelaar and Wemeltje Douma. I have detailed info on the Douma family and would like to update that side of the family.

Simon, Bader, Maloof, Shalhoob Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by Kris T. Simon Baxter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

...looking for information on my family that lived in the Boston area in the early 1900's. They came from Douma, Lebanon. My Great Grandparents Joseph Simon and Emilyna Bader Maloof Shalhoob. If anyone has an...

Spencer CAMPBELL Posted on: 23 May 2007, by  WHL44

...Robert & Lynda Campbell of Kalamazoo, David & Laurie Campbell of Newark, DE, Carolyn & Edward Douma of Hillsdale, Ml, James & Cathleen Campbell, Karen & Ken VanderLugt, and a daughter-i...

Douma family entered Castle Garden Port of New York 9 Feb 1880 Posted on: 19 Jun 2007, by  patmontero25

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Emigration

The Douma family entered the Castle Garden Port in New York on 9 Feb 1880, departing from Netherlands, ship W.a. Scholten: Eeke Douma Unknown 11 F 22 Mar 1880 Netherland W.a. Scholten Frouke Douma Unknown 40 F 22 ...

Re: Jon (John) Tanis Posted on: 31 Aug 2007, by  jek5311

Surnames > Tanis

I think she was Gertrude Oonk Douma, widow of Wietse Douma.

Re: Douma family entered Castle Garden Port of New York 9 Feb 1880 Posted on: 19 Jun 2007, by  ubbenkotte

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Emigration

Hello Patricia, I found on www.tresoar.nl (english version available): Gerben Meindert Douma, b. Oostdongeradeel 1 nov 1837, son of Meindert Gerbens Douma and Eelkjen Pieters Visser married Oostdongeradeel 20...

+Familieberichten Groningen donderdag 12 oktober 2000 Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by transcriber

...Noorden/Drentse Courant/Groninger Dagblad) dinsdag 10 oktober 2000 Groningen: Overleden: Harm de Boer Anje Douma-Dijkema Wiebe Frankes Trientje Groenewolt-Wolters Ype Jochem Groenhout Albertus Johannes Landzaat...

per page