Search the Boards

Search Results for "Donati" - 205 Messages

per page

PASTORELLI Posted on: 26 Jul 1998, by runningcloud

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

My Grandmother's name Pia PASTORELLI(nee Pia Donati) born in Austria in 5 August 1885 than migrated to Pottsville PA and lived a major part of her life in and around the Pottsville area before moving to NY....

DONATI, PICONE, PANICOLA, USTICA, LIPARI, CASTELVERTRANO **OBSOLETE POST DO NOT REPLY** Posted on: 30 Oct 1998, by Shirley Barbara

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Trapani

Are you researching these names and places? Then email me and let's exchange info. I am researching the records from Lipari and Ustica. Do write if you are also. Thanks, Shirley

IHLER Posted on: 06 Apr 1998, by Jean Frank

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Unknown

I am searching for any information on the family of Donati "Dan" Ihler & his wife, Mary Ann Sommereisen. Dan was born in 1835 in Rouffach, France, and Mary Ann in 1846 in Missouri. They had 11...

ANTOLICK, Mrs. Anna Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...George in 1949. Surviving are these children: Mrs. John (Anna) Duna, Highland; Emil, Mrs. Ben (Irene) Donati and Thomas, Hazleton; Carl, Pottsville; Mrs. Thomas (Lillian) Chuckra, at home. Also surviving ar...

LUCENO, Mrs. Candida Posted on: 07 Dec 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...and two sons, Tristram and William. Surviving are four childen, Samuel RD2 Tamaqua; Mrs. John (Rose) Donati, Fox Manor; Mrs. Joseph (Margaret) Czajkowski, with whom she resided; and Mrs. Max (Marion) Feingo...

D'AMICO, Peter Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by  dkayh

...Michael Marco. Surviving are daughters, Mrs. Carol (Florence) Lutz, West Halzeton; Mrs. David (Caroline) Donati, Clementon, N.J.; and Mrs. Jerry (Patricia) Matteo and Anna Jean Muckler, both of Hazleton; a...

BATTISTI, Alex Posted on: 16 Jan 1999, by  Dalice

...Standard-Speaker, 31 May 1968 Alex Battisti Born - Tyrol Church - Our Lady Mount Carmel, Hazleton Spouse - Betty Donati Father - Jacob Battisti Mother - Louise Undertaker - Bonin, Hazleton Place of burial ...

Kraus Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by  shelmack1

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

Anyone having any info in a Kraus family from OBERWILKO(W) or KOSTISCHNA (now Kosna) please get in touch with me. Thank you and God Bless Shelley

Wedding Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by  RN26013

June 9, 1954 Hazleton, PA "Standard Sentinel" and/or "Plain Speaker" At a nine o'clock ceremony this morning in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, this city, Miss Olive M. Dona, dau...

Looking for info--Donati Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by Leah Blewett

Surnames > Donati

Hello, I am a 16 yr old looking for family info--anything anyone can tell me about the Donati ffamily would be greatly appreciated--my great-grandmother is Inez Mary Esther Gloria Donati Campbell Busse. Thank you...

Donati Family Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Dale Donati

Surnames > Donati

...know as well. My grandfather came to America about 1910 from Italy. His name( americanized) was Albert Donati Sr., married to Ethel. Albert grandfather was an astronomer who discovered Donati's Comet...rea...

More info Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Leah Blewett

Surnames > Donati

...tree while looking for more information the other day--my great-grandmother, Inez Mary Esther Gloria Donati (mouthful, huh?) was born here to Gildo Donati, who came from Italy...the family lived in Bridgewater Ma...

Mularoni/Donti from San Marino Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Shirley Thielbar

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

Searching for information on Joseph Mularoni who married Assunta Donati in San Marino in 1913. Joseph (Guiseppi) was a son of Salvatore Mularoni and Amelia (Emelia) Groviatti/Grovath. Assunta was a daughter...

Donati: sur name Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Joe Donati

Surnames > Donati

My grandfather (Joseph Donati) came from Italy in the early 1900's. He had 1 brother, who died In Europe, in WW1. He did have somw relatives in PA. He reside In Gowen, Ok. until 1959.

Donati's Comet Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Silvia Donati

Surnames > Donati

Dear Dale, My name is Silvia Donati. I live in a small city of Toscana (Italy) and I often try to find some of my ancestors. I know the Donati's comet because I'm a Astromony passionate. I know that the Don...

Donati Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by PDonati

Surnames > Donati

I am researching the Donati family from San Lorenzo in Banale (Glolo), Trentino Province, Italy. This family originated in the nearby town of Caldonazzo and went to San Lorenzo in Banale around 1760. Immigr...

Donati Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by C. Ciapponi

Surnames > Donati

My great grandfather Carlos Donati is from Morbegno and left there for the U.S. in 1889 his children Elizabeth, Carlo, Stefano and Franco, his daughter Catherine stayed behind in Morbegno with her grandmoth...

Donati family from Como, Italy and Pgh Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  dhzekrask

Surnames > Donati

I looking for information on the Donati family originally from Como, Italy. Pete (1893-1973) and Anthony (1888-1920) came to the US before 1916 and settled in Burgettestown. Their parents were Ernest Donaty...

Book Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by Joe Donati

Surnames > Donati

Hi, Could you possibly check"Guiesppi Donati" Was from a small northern town of Palencia. Left Italy to the states arourd 1906.Can't seem to find much info

Wyse family Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Mike Pini

Surnames > Trotter

...Aunt of John Benjamin Creen,Sr. (who was related to me). Lily and her husband (name unknown) lived on Donati Drive in Bethel Park,Pa. (Donati being the local family who own Donati Florist there)

Family Donati Posted on: 19 May 2001, by Janet Lisa Norris (Maiden Name DONATI)

Surnames > Donati

...the UK and my Family to are originally from Lucca. Perhaps we are related? Our earlisest record of a Donati being born in UK is 1850. My Great Grandfather was called David Louis Donati and that is really all that...

Donati Family Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  97424

Surnames > Donati

I am looking for information on Peter Donati, born in Broglio, Switzerland sometime around 1850/1860. He was married to Pace (Bassi) Donati and was the father of Dante Emilio, Arthur, Lino, Peter and Ella. The ...

Re: Donati family Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  97424

Surnames > Donati

...Donati's listed? Our family immigrated from Broglio, Switzerland. I am particularly interested in Peter Donati, married to Pace (yes, that was her name) Bassi. They settled in California in San Luis Obis...

Re: Donati family Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by joseph donati

Surnames > Donati

my father was born in italy or france in the year 1892.any information on his family tree will help thank you joe donati

Re: Donati: sur name Posted on: 18 Oct 2001, by Joe Donati

Surnames > Donati

I was wondering.....are of any realtion to a Paul Donati because he is my father and i want to find some history about myself

Re: MARY ANN JENNER b UK Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by Paul

Surnames > Jenner

I have a Fredrick William Jenner Born/Christened Jan 1826 West Hoathly Sussex is this the line ? Check www.homepages.ihug.com.au/~jfoster for any other info.

Evelyn Julia Larsen Winward Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  henleyam50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

Idaho State Journal, 11/27/01 DAYTON — Evelyn Julia Larsen Winward, 83, died Sunday, Nov. 25, 2001, in Ogden, Utah, at the home of her daughter and family. She was born Dec. 21, 1917, in Preston, ...

Re: Jenner Family of Cranbrook Kent England Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by Paul

Surnames > Jenner

Hi Vera Yes I am a Jenner and our line comes through William Jenner Christened 4 Oct 1795 Worth Sussex. Also our line is also in East Grinstead and Ticehurst. Where else Im not to sure. Does this hel...

Re: Jenner Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by Paul

Surnames > Jenner

Hi there Just a thought try John Fosters Page on Jenner's URL as follows. www.users.bigpond.com/john_c_foster. Just contact us more for anymore info and check if you think there is a connection.

Re: Jenner Family of Cranbrook Kent England Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by Paul

Surnames > Jenner

Vera Thanks for reply pleased to see you are able to get back to 1643 thats very good. If I find a connection back to Cranbook I will get in touch. Reg Paul

Re: Family Donati Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  dogwood2971

Surnames > Donati

In response to your message, my mother is Gloria Donati. Her grandfather and grandmother moved to northern California from Lucca Italy in the late 1800s early 1900s. She believes you may be cousins. Pleas...

Re: MORRIS FRANK DUPIRE Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by Zona Mikkelsen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Grady

8/2/01 I am the granddaughter of Adeline Dupire Donati, a cousin to Morris Frank. She died in 1987. I am working on my genealogy and I remember when I was about 15, the only time I remember seeing Morris at...

Re: Donati family Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  adonati1

Surnames > Donati

my grand father was dante joseph donati...his father was ernesto donati...dante born sep 1914..lucca ? any info would help...thanks....

Looking for the lorenz family in the states Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by Rolf SPIER DONATI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Forest

...Christina LORENZ ? I know that my question is quite hard... In any case thanks a lot from Rolf SPIER DONATI Tour Tokyo 20, Avenue d'Ivry 75013 Paris (france)

hola desde argentina Posted on: 03 Dec 2002, by flavia boccagni

Surnames > Boccagni

...mira mi bisabuelo ABAHAM BOCCAGNI nacio en molina di ledro SUS PAdres eran jose boccagni y maria donati y vino hacia argentina en 1903 se caso con Orsatti Maria aqui en argentina no sabemos como se llam...

Mary Armfield Coe Fidler Obit Posted on: 07 Dec 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...Beasley and her husband Marvin of Lewisville, Johnathan J. Batten of Arlington, Va., and Mary Drew Ingram Donati and her husband Joseph of Wolcott, Vt. A private funeral ...

James T. MARSHALL Obituary Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  galekurschner

Surnames > Marshall

...continuing his music as an avocation until November 2002. During this period he played with the Gene Donati Orchestra at many social events in Washington ,D.C. including inaugural balls, at the White House,...

Re: Family Donati Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  stephanieblan...

Surnames > Donati

Dear Janet, I'm also a UK Donati (maiden name), my Grandfather was David Frederick Donati born in Pancras ,London in 1895. Could be we are related, what with the connection of the name David. I'm sure it was a fa...

OBIT: LAPE, DICK ALAN Posted on: 30 Mar 2003, by  65bjd

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

Daily Independent newspaper Ridgecrest CA Kern County March 11, 2003 DICK ALAN LAPE 1927-2003 Dick Alan Lape, longtime resident of Trona, died Sunday, March 9, 2003 at Ridgecrest Regional Hospital...

Descendants of Giambattista Donati b.1826, Pisa Posted on: 23 Apr 2003, by jack

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I am looking for any information regarding the ancestors/descendants/relatives of this person. By family tradition he is known to be related to my wife.

Donati family in Islington Posted on: 08 May 2003, by  stephanieblan...

Surnames > Donati

am looking for the relations of my Grandfathers brothers and sisters. My Grandfather was DAVID FREDERICK, born 1895, (Pancras). His brothers and sisters were FLORENCE, born 1894 (Paddington), WILLIAM,...

Re: lilley - Edmonton,North London 1800 + Posted on: 19 May 2003, by  stephanieblan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

I 've found a Henry Lilley married to Beatrice Eleanor Donati in 1903, mean anything? steph

Donati, John+Grace > Italy > MA; Donati, Joseph+Betty Lou >MA Posted on: 04 Nov 2003, by Joe Donati

Surnames > Donati

Looking for family connections for my parents John and Grace [nee Mottolo] Donati. He b. 2 Feb 1892 in Lucca Italy, d. 20 Dec 1978 in St. Petersburg, FL. She b. 8 Jan 1904 in Boston MA. They lived many y...

Re: Horniblow Born about 1851 in England Posted on: 07 Jan 2004, by Paul

Surnames > Horniblow

Thanks for the info. I have quite a bit of info on the Horniblows. My info shows listed on ship Mystery Lyttelton 20.3.1859-asstd immigrants.Just as ship about to sail smallpox discovered in this fami...

Re: Horniblow Born about 1851 in England Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by Paul

Surnames > Horniblow

Hi Kay Yes you seem to have a lot of info. I found I had all those names in one part of this list and the other part doesnt show it all. By the way Edwin[you list as Edward} Born abt 1843 died 4 Oct 1...

Re: Donati family Posted on: 07 Feb 2004, by Charley-JO Donati

Surnames > Donati

I am the son of Joseph Guildo Donati. He was born in 1914 and died in 1944 San Francisco, Ca. His mother maiden name was Nicola (Elvira). My dad lived in San Luis Obispo, Ca. most of his life. Looking f...

Boucher Family (Bushey-Bushy) Posted on: 07 Feb 2004, by cjod@juno.com

Surnames > Boucher

...on my grandmothers side of the family. Thankyou. Please e-mail me at cjod@juno.com. Charley-Jo Donati Cottage Grove, Oregon

Re: Donati family Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  fdonati

Surnames > Donati

I am looking for information on Emanual Donati and his wife, I believe her name was Marianne Canton. Their children are Millie, Albert, Ida, John, Katie, Frank, Emanual "Ike", and Mary. Frank wa...

Re: Ciao from Italy!!! Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by  tinpet13

Surnames > Cervelli

My great great grandfather was Pellegrino Cima. He and his wife (Stella Donati) had seven sons: Archemedi, Pietro, Nocencio, Edwardo, and Enrico and two that I do not have names for. Enrico was the only...

Re: Donati Family Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by  tinpet13

Surnames > Donati

...know as well. My grandfather came to America about 1910 from Italy. His name( americanized) was Albert Donati Sr., married to Ethel. Albert grandfather was an astronomer who discovered Donati's Comet...rea...

per page