Search the Boards

Search Results for "Shelly A Downs" - 41 Messages

per page

W. S. Downs Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by Goodspeed's Biographies

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Clay

W. S. Downs, blacksmith, and one of the skillful workmen of the county, is a native of Georgia, born in 1848, and the son of ShellyDowns, who was born in Virginia. The latter was married in his native State, and after...

moses Litz Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  SPicknell6929

Surnames > Litz

Im looking for Moses Litz maybe married to a Rachel last name ?,They had a son named Moses Litz who was married to a Jane possible last name Moler,Moses and Jane would have had a daughter named Sadie who ...

EMMA THOMURE Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by  semo_dan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Louise Thomure. She is survived by three sons: Johnny Thomure, Teddy Thomure and Tim Thomure and wife, Shelly, all of Farmington; by two daughters, Theresa Hovis of Farmington and Margie Wimberley and husb...

Re: George GK Truair/Cornealia Truair/Lillian Litts Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  SPicknell6929

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

Hi Jerry My name is shelly(Downs)Picknell. Im doing a search on my Litts side and My gggrandfather is moses litts and I believe his father was also moses litts.In my search I have found a lillian Litts as a sister ...

Ophia M. Hines 1919-1999 Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by DataTranscriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

...Riverbank, died Friday, March 5th, 1999,at Memorial Medical Center, Modesto, California. Mrs. Hines was a native of Oklahoma. She lived in Riverbank 54 years. She was a homemaker. She is survived by...

BELL, Archie Posted on: 04 Apr 2003, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

March 19, 2003 The Columbus Gazette accompanied by a photograph. I am not related and have no further information. Archie F. “Jack” Bell Funeral services for Archie F. “Jack” Bell, Jr., 68 years ol...

FITZHUGH LEE 'S SURNAME COLUMNS IN THE COVINGTON NEWS Posted on: 02 Jul 2006, by Robert L. Cheatwood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Newton

I found a book at the Georgia State Archives with the other books on Newton County. It was an inch thick by 9 inches wide and about 15 inches long. THE COLOR WAS BLACK. In it there was a lot of old Co...

Douglas Arnold Trussler Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by  Nancy_I_Todd

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Camrose City

...married Denise Troke in 1960 and moved from Orange, Calif., to the Auburn area in 1968. Mr. Trussler was a self-employed real estate developer for properties mostly in South King County. He is survived...

Sophia M. Jones obit from NY 2000 Posted on: 08 Mar 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Jones

...Stanley and Mary Modliszewski. Mrs. Jones lived in Plattsburgh most of her adult life. She worked as a librarian’s assistant in the Plattsburgh city school district. She is survived by her husband, G...

Shelly Payne Downs, Jr. & E. Vaughn Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by Kel Cunard

Surnames > Downs

I am looking for any pictures of Shelly Payne Downs, Jr. (b. Aug 17, 1838) and/or his wife Elicary Ann (Ella Carrie) Vaughn (b. Nov 27, 1841). Or a picture of their daughter Lola Ophelia Downs (b. April 17, 1862). A sc...

James Downs b. Bef. 1760 Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by James Downs

Surnames > Downs

Children of James Downs and Nancy Owens? are: i.Isaac Downs b. c 1782 Delaware, d. Aft. 1850 m. Nancy; b. c 1793 Delaware; d. Aft. 1850. ii. James Downs, b. c 1784, MD/GA; d. Aft. 1863, Coosa Co., AL; m. Jerutha ...

Re: Shelly P. Downs Jr. burial site + more Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by T.Downs

Surnames > Downs

Brenda- Willis Milligan Downs and Louisa Guffin Downs did have a son named John, but it was John Henry, born Nov 21, 1845, married Haseltine Anna J. Richards Dec 16, 1867, and died March 23, 1913, according to t...

Re: Shelly P. Downs Jr. burial site + more Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  BrendaWilson1...

Surnames > Downs

To T. Downs: I am researching my husbands family. His g-grandmother was Della Floyd Downs b. 1867. Her father was John Floyd Downs b. 1846. I have been trying to find him and I found something very close to his ...

Shelly P. Downs Jr. burial site + more Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by T. Downs

Surnames > Downs

To Darlene Duncan - Regarding Shelly Payne Downs Jr. born Aug 17, 1838 died Feb 21, 1900: He is buried in Westview Cemetary, Monticello, GA (Jasper County) along with his wife E. Cara (maiden - Vaughn). Their ma...

Shelly Payne Downs Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by James Downs

Surnames > Downs

Shelly Payne Downs, Sr. was born September 19, 1795. He died July 2, 1863. Shelly was the son of James Downs and Nancy Owens?. Little is known about James Downs. He was born before 1760, but the date place and names of his pare...

Jane Moler Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by  SPicknell6929

Surnames > Moler

Im looking for Jane Moler,Married to moses Litts,they had a daughter named Sarah(possible name Sadie)Agnes Ann Litts who married Harley R Downs December.25,1902 in Independence Iowa-Vinton,Benton county,Iow...

Whatcom Co obits available - updated list of 2,300 names Posted on: 10 Dec 2006, by  whatcomguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

I have scanned and have available the following Whatcom Co obits. Pls contact me at rmr-wgs@comcast.net. Rick Read Research Aide Whatcom Genealogical Society http://members.aol.com/whatcom59/wgs.htm...

Whatcom Co obits available - over 2,500 Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  whatcomguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Whatcom

I have scanned and have available the following Whatcom Co obits. Please contact me off list. Rick Read Research Aide Whatcom Genealogical Society Aamot, Chris - died Nov. 2, 1960 Aarstol, Tomine C...

THOMURE, Emma Plummer.....1940-2001 Posted on: 22 Mar 2007, by  elorin1

Surnames > Humfleet

...Louise Thomure. She is survived by three sons: Johnny Thomure, Teddy Thomure and Tim Thomure and wife, Shelly, all of Farmington; by two daughters, Theresa Hovis of Farmington and Margie Wimberley and hus...

Whatcom Co. obits available - 3,000 - new master list Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  whatcomguy

...Sep. 6, 1951 Abbott, Georgene M. - died May 1, 1981 Abel, Elvera Louise - died Nov. 7, 1947 Abel, Ruth A. - died Aug. 28, 1980 Abel, Ruth M. - died Jan. 1, 1976 Abernethy, Edna R. - died Sep. 8, 1939 A...

Whatcom Co Obits available - 3,000 - new master list - try again Posted on: 22 Apr 2007, by  whatcomguy

...Sep. 6, 1951 Abbott, Georgene M. - died May 1, 1981 Abel, Elvera Louise - died Nov. 7, 1947 Abel, Ruth A. - died Aug. 28, 1980 Abel, Ruth M. - died Jan. 1, 1976 Abernethy, Edna R. - died Sep. 8, 1939 A...

Whatcom Co obits available - over 3,100 - new master list Posted on: 15 Jun 2007, by  whatcomguy

Whatcom Co obits available 3,400 - new master list Posted on: 08 Sep 2007, by  whatcomguy

Lucy Burchette Day Obit Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

ELKIN - Lucy Burchette Day of Elkin and Sparta died Saturday, Aug. 18, 2007, after a courageous battle with cancer. Lucy was born Aug. 25, 1921, to Dewitt and Julie Ann Burchette of Elkin who precede...

Whatcom Co obits available - over 3,600 - new master list Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  whatcomguy

Obituary of Clyde F Coulter Posted on: 08 Dec 2007, by  ahorton731

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...and James Coulter; one granddaughter, one niece and one nephew. He is survived by: Wife, Verna Mae ‘Downs’ Coulter of Farmington; five sons, Clyde Coulter Jr. and wife Susan of Indiana, Tim Coulter and wi...

Re: Looking for information on Zebulon G. CANTRALL, Joshua CANTRALL and James BRACKEN Posted on: 05 Jan 2008, by  burkesteve177...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bath

Descendants of John M. Warren Generation No. 1 1. John M.1 Warren He married Mary Reed. She died 1825. Children of John Warren and Mary Reed are: 2. i. WILLIAM2 WARREN, b. 1803, Montgomery Cou...

Whatcom Co. obits available - over 4,100 - new master list Posted on: 10 Feb 2008, by  whatcomguy

...May 1, 1981 Abbott, Waddington - died Jan. 10, 1909 Abel, Elvera Louise - died Nov. 7, 1947 Abel, Ruth A. - died Aug. 28, 1980 Abel, Ruth M. - died Jan. 1, 1976 Abernethy, Edna R. - died Sep. 8, 1939 A...

Whatcom County obits available - over 4,600 Posted on: 20 Jul 2008, by  whatcomguy

...birth Aarstol, Tomine C. - died Sep. 6, 1951 Aason, Henry C. - Miller, Olga D. - marriage Aason, Lena A. - Sievi, Lue A. - marriage Aason, Mary S. - died Oct. 25, 1946 Abbott, Georgene M. - died May 1, ...

Re: BUTT FAMILY JOHN AND SARAH Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  GusWinchester

Surnames > Butt

................ +Elisha Carroll .................... 3 Lizzie Carroll ........................ +Unknown Downs ............................... 4 John Downs ............................... 4 Addie Downs ......

Whatcom obits available - over 5,200 - new master list Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  whatcomguy

...birth Aarstol, Tomine C. - died Sep. 6, 1951 Aason, Henry C. - Miller, Olga D. - marriage Aason, Lena A. - Sievi, Lue A. - marriage Aason, Mary S. - died Oct. 25, 1946 Abbott, Georgene M. - died May 1, ...

WELLS marriages at Illinois State Site Posted on: 29 Sep 2009, by  Bonita Hillme...

Surnames > Wells

...anywhere near IL .. and he was married there. You might want to check this site. Wells Spouse WELLS, A MONROE, DAVID P WELLS, A ROUSE, IDA A WELLS, A B CRAWFORD, LORENA WELLS, A EMELIE ROE, WILLIAM A WIL...

Pratt Posted on: 18 Dec 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Pratt

NEW LIBERTY, Iowa - LaVerne A. 'Sonny' Pratt, 73, of New Liberty, died Jan. 22, 2007, at home after an extended illness. The Rev. Chris Wilson will officiate the service. Burial will take place at ...

Whatcom County obits - over 6,000 - new master list Posted on: 19 Dec 2009, by  whatcomguy

...6, 1951 Aashiem, Andrea - died Mar. 19, 1976 Aason, Henry C. - Miller, Olga D. - marriage Aason, Lena A. - Sievi, Lue A. - marriage Aason, Mary S. - died Oct. 25, 1946 Abbott, Georgene M. - died May 1, ...

Downs in Mississippi Posted on: 24 Jul 2010, by  Ava Chapman

Surnames > Downs

I am looking for info on Shelby or Shelly Downs married to Caroline Failes. In 1880 they lived in Mississippi. Their children listed were Whitman born abt 1867, Amos born about 1876, Susan born about 1872, Georg...

Updated List of Names that I have info on Posted on: 04 Nov 2010, by  mevcsmith1

Localities > Caribbean > United States Virgin Islands > General

Last First Middle A..wth Emmanuel Aalholm Mathias Aard Leonardo Barfield Aarestrup Christian E. Aarestrup Rasmus Andersen Aarestrup Rose Aaroe Maria Elisabeth Aarøe Anna Maria Aarøe Bendt ...

Re: Downs in Mississippi Posted on: 09 May 2011, by  Bonnie_Sulliv...

Surnames > Downs

Shelly Downs married Caroline Failes sister of Emily Failes Ross my great-grandmother. Shelly Downs has a marker in the Ross Family Cemetery in the Ross Communnity of Campbells Creek.Contact me by email:bonniesullivan@bells...

Re: YOUNGs of South Carolina, Georgia & Florida Posted on: 24 Sep 2011, by  emtburks1971

Surnames > Young

...already seen it but you never know.... 1790 Census, Franklin County GA Franklin County was created by a Legislative Act on February 23, 1784, from lands ceded by the Cherokee and Creek Indians. The ...

Berkebile Families in America, volume 5 Posted on: 29 Oct 2012, by  wildwood12

Surnames > Berkebile

...Ander, Mary Alvina 58 Andersen, Herman P 17 Apple, Thomas 83 Ashbridge, Frank 45 Austin, Madelyn A 179, 180 Ayers, Leroy Mrs. (Beckler) 167 Aul, Annie S (Kimple) 28 Bagley, Blanche Mrs. 35 Ba...

Paul Joseph Grossman Sr. b. Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 30 Dec 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Grossman

...was born Jan. 25, 1936, in Youngstown, Ohio the son of the late John and Ethel Dixon Grossman. He was a 1954 graduate of East High School in Youngstown. Paul was a veteran of the U.S. Army and served ...

Re: Downs in Mississippi Posted on: 07 Jul 2013, by  Bonnie_Sulliv...

Surnames > Downs

Ava, I am Bonnie Louise Ross Sullivan. Your Shelly Downs who married Caroline Failes is buried in my Ross Family Cemetery in the Campbell's Creek Comumity Near D'Lo MS.Caroline is my reat grandfather. Francis M....

per page