Search the Boards

Search Results for "DuMoulin" - 268 Messages

per page

FRUGE, PIERRE ANTOINE Posted on: 23 Oct 1998, by  d_montz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > John the Baptist

...RECORDS, Vol 2, pages 301-302, has the following: Jean Pierre Fruge son of Pierre Fruge and Catherine Dumoulin, born 26 May 1770, baptized 18 Apr 1771 at Pointe Coupee. Vol 2 of ARCHDIOCESE OF NEW ORLEANS S...

FRUGE, PIERRE ANTOINE Posted on: 23 Oct 1998, by Ruth A. McVey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > John the Baptist

...Catholic Church Records, Vol 2, pages 301-302 listed Jean Pierre Fruge son of Pierre Fruge and Catherine Dumoulin, born 26 May 1770, baptized 18 Agu 1771 at Pointe Coupee. Vol 2 of Archdiocese of New Orleans...

Developing My Family Tree Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by Larry Dumoulin

Surnames > Dumoulin

...and I am tracng my roots into the US. I am interested in any references to the following surnames:- Dumoulin, Proulx, Piche, Charron, Derouin. My thanks to anyone who can

Dumoulin Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by Carol Crist

Surnames > Dumoulin

I am great granddaughter of Ernest Dumoulin whom I believe was from Canada. Married to Edna Stone...lived in North Adams, Massachusetts. They both Died in mid to late 1960's. Had four children, 2 girls, 2 bo...

Developing My Family Tree Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by Larry Dumoulin

Surnames > Denis

...and I am tracng my roots into the US. I am interested in any references to the following surnames:- Dumoulin, Proulx, Piche, Charron, Derouin and Denis. Thanks.

Surnames > Piche

...and I am tracng my roots into the US. I am interested in any references to the following surnames:- Dumoulin, Proulx, Piche, Charron, Derouin. My thanks to anyone who helps.

Surnames > Derouin

...and I am tracng my roots into the US. I am interested in any references to the following surnames:- Dumoulin, Proulx, Piche, Charron, Derouin. My thanks to anyone who helps.

Surnames > Charron

...and I am tracng my roots into the US. I am interested in any references to the following surnames:- Dumoulin, Proulx, Piche, Charron, Derouin. My thanks to anyone who helps

Henri Parent's Genealogy Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by James Lawrence Parent

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Chateauguay [former County]

...Archange had a son named Luc Parent born around 1819 in St Benoit, Quebec. Luc Parent married Julie Dumoulin dit(La Giroflée)(born around 1820), according to a Marriage Index/Compte Des Deux-Montagnes. L...

Mariages Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by Johanne Brunet

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Laurentides > General

...grand-père Lucien BRUNET (ses parents sont peut-être Joseph BRUNET et Angélique ou Angélina DUMOULIN) avec Élizabeth QUEVILLON (ses parents sont définitivement Félix QUEVILL...

DUMOULIN / QUEVILLON Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by Johanne Brunet

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Laurentides > General

Deux nouveau forums concernant les familles DUMOULIN et QUEVILLON viennent d'être inaugurés sur le site indiqué ci-dessous. N'hésitez pas à les visiter et à y inscrire vos messa...

Barbari-Grand'Maison Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by James Lawrence Parent

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Chateauguay [former County]

...Anne Paradis daughter of Pierre Paradis and Térèse Barbari-Grand'Maison. She married Jn-Bte Dumoulin son of Jn-Bte Dumoulin dit LaGiroflée and M. Anne Limoges-Dubois, in St. Eustache, Quebec 20-11-1815...

names Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Linda Dumoulin

Surnames > Dumoulin

...so much for your information. I am not sure we can help each other. I live in Welland. My husband is Dumoulin and has relatives in St.Catherines although we don't know them alot of communicate with them. Plea...

names Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Linda Dumoulin

Surnames > Dumoulin

I am very pleased to read you message. It is very infomative. I am married to a Dumoulin and his family is from St. Catherines, Ontario. His dad is deceased and we don't know alot about the family. I am a mor...

Francois Dumoulin Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Cynthia Lovely

Surnames > Dumoulin

My Mother in Law's grandfather's name was Francois Dumoulin. He was married to a Josephine Gregoire and had a son (my husband's grandfather) named Joseph Alcide Raoul Dumoulin. Is this the same Francois you have? Tha...

Pierre Francois Fruge Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Diane Guidry

Surnames > Fruge

...of the following: Pierre Francoise Fruge was born circa 1724 in Chauny, France. He married Catherine DuMoulin Duplantier on 17 June 1754. Pierre Francois died 5 August 1784 in Opelousas, Louisiana. Pierre Fra...

Jewel Evelyn DUMOULIN Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Whitney WEDDELL

Surnames > Dumoulin

I am seeking info relating to Jewel Evelyn DUMOULIN, born in Canada, and died in Modesto, CA, in 1959. She had a brother who was a Female impersonator, his name was Alfonse or Alphonse. Her mother's maiden na...

MULLEN Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  JanMhoon64

Surnames > Mhoon

JUST GOT MY COMPUTER. FOUND A DUMOULIN WHO MARRIED IN VEVEY,VAUD,SWITZERLAND FOUND A PEDIGREE LINKING THEM WITH SIMON DUVAL. HIS DAUGHTER MARRIED A DUMOULIN, AND SHE HAD A BROTHER NAMED ABRAHAM FOUND PEDIGREE BACK TO...

Ernest Dumoulin Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by Lisa Dumoulin Barker

Surnames > Dumoulin

I am also a great-granddaughter of Ernest and Edna Dumoulin. My father is Lester Dumoulin, who is the son of Ernest and Julia Dumoulin, the son of Ernest and Edna. Please email me with your email address and any other inf...

RE:DUMOULIN Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by MARIE LINDA MAE DIETRICH NEE(DUMOULIN)

Surnames > Dumoulin

PARENTS:ARMOND DUMOULIN AND EMILY NEE(SEQUIN) BOTH LIVED IN THE RAINY RIVER AND PINEWOOD AREA OF ONTARIO CANADA.ANY INFORMATION WILL BE HELPFULL

phillip dumoulin Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  melodynjoe1

Surnames > Dumoulin

Looking for info on Phillip Dumoulin, born Phillip Dumoulin b.Canada 1820,lived in Clinton,Champlain, New york 1850 and 1860 census. Marrried to Matilda, b. Canada. kids: Phillip 1843,Matilda 1844,Mary 1850,Lewis 185...

dumoulin Family tree Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Helen Bazor

Surnames > Dumoulin

I am a descendent of the Dumoulin family from PointCouppe Parish in Louisiana. They were french. They married into the Frilloux,Frilot family and Gueho. Anyone familar with these names?? Also the Gremillon fa...

+Familieberichten Groot Vlaardingen-de Havenloods week 37 Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

Overleden: Brinkman Johanna Maria 09-09-2000 Burger Annetje 07-09-2000 Dumoulin Antonia Maria 11-09-2000 Jansen van Galen Eiko 08-09-2000 Have van der Sietje 08-09-2000 Kielema Peter 13-09-2000 Laer van der ...

Lafrance Surname Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Norm Daigneault

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Merrimack

...children baptized at St Paul's Church are: Joseph born 22 May 1906 Baptized 26 May 1906 Godparents Ed Dumoulin & Eva Robbillard. Joseph Andrew born 31 Jul 1907 Bap. 03 Aug 1907 Godparents Joseph Denange &...

trying to find my family and ancestor Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Monique

Surnames > Dumoulin

hi i am try to find my dad ancestor i know my grandfather was Normand Dumoulin fron Quebec Canada please if u know someting please email me thanks Monica

Dumoulin family Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  Michel Renaud

Surnames > Dumoulin

Hi, I have a François-Xavier Dumoulin, married to Adeline Valiquette, to Notre-Dame Church, June 5th, 1861. They have a son, Rodrigue Dumoulin, married to Rose-de-Lima Faille, to St-Lambert church, Chambly, Qc...

Jean Dumoulin or Renaud Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Michel Renaud

Surnames > Dumoulin

Hi everyone, I try to find out the wedding reccord of Jean Renaud or Dumoulin and Marie-Angelique Robert. I try also to find out the parents of Jean Dumoulin. There is a part of the descendants of Jean and Marie-An...

Francois Dumoulin / Francoise Page Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  Michel Renaud

Surnames > Dumoulin

Hello Larry, I came from the Archives center and I dont find anything before Francois Dumoulin. But, As I told you in my previous message, I believe that the real name of Francoise Page is Marie-Francoise Pa...

Pointe Coupee Ancestors Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Paul Muller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Pointe Coupee

...Porche b: December 24, 1787 in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana ............. +George Mathurin Dumoulin b: Bef. February 16, 1767 m: June 28, 1803 in Pointe Coupe Parish, Louisiana (In at least one o...

Pointe Coupee Ancestors Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Julie Armstrong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Pointe Coupee

...Coupee Parish. Her first husband was Jean Baptiste Pourciau II. Her second husband was George Mathurin Dumoulin. I have his place of birth (and this is a long one) in Chagny; Diocese of Zaintes, Archdiocese o...

Pointe Coupee Ancestors Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by Paul Muller

It's obvious we descend from the same Pointe Coupee families. I misprinted the birth of George Mathurin Dumoulin...he was almost certainly born AFTER February 16, 1767, the date his mother, Marie Theresa Chal...

Ancestors Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  kmcclure1958

...Porche 21 Sept 1784 listed Louis & Perine Guehot/Gueho as her parents. I agree with you about George Dumoulin. Baptised George Chalin 17 Dec 1764 he was born 7 Dec 1764 with the mother's name written as ...

Pointe Coupee Ancestors Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by Paul Muller

Hello Karen: It's been a while since we exchanged info... When in Baton Rouge in March of 2000, I made copies of the BRD records, then brought them home to enter the info into my files. It took quit...

Ancestors Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  kmcclure1958

...having babies at the same time; then I believe this is correct. What do you think? Now about the Chalin/Dumoulin situation; I am not convinced that this was even a civil marriage at the time of George's birt...

Pointe Coupee Ancestors Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Paul Muller

I just reread your message where you list George Dumoulin as actually having been born in 1764 to Marie Therese Chalin, with the father unknown. I haven't seen anything with his date of birth on it...I just l...

Pointe Coupee Ancestors Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Paul Muller

I went to the library this AM and did some LA research: In the New Orleans Diocese records I found a Louis Langlois, son of Etienne and Marie Catherine Baudin Langlois, baptised on Feb. 12, 1731. I do...

Source Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  kmcclure1958

...under CHALIN. The next entry was Marie Therese (his mother)marrying Pourciau. Next came her marriage to Dumoulin 16 Feb 1767. That was all the CHALIN entries in volume 1. Oh and I wanted to tell you I believe...

Dumoulin Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Jennifer Sanford

Surnames > Dumoulin

Hi there, I'm a Dumoulin from Northern Ontario. I have about 8 pages of my family tree with date or marriages, births and deaths. Please feel free to contact me for info or to add info. Thanks jenny1@ntl.sym...

George's birth/baptism Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  kmcclure1958

...Couple of things... George Chalin's baptism of 17 Dec 1764 listed his birth as 7 Dec 1764. BUT! Under Dumoulin I find: George Dumoulin (Mathurin and Marie Therese Chalin) baptised 16 Feb 1767 born 17 Dec 1764(also th...

Dumoulin, Chalin, Etc. Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Paul Muller

Yes, they are a confusing family...but I'm sure you're close to getting it straight. I've had some computer problems, so I've not done much lately. Hope to have everything straightened out next week, ...

Girard, Mercier/Marcier Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by Patricia Boettcher

Surnames > Girard

...(I believe near St. Jerome, Quebec; she died 28 Nov. 1935 in Menominee, MI. She married Adrian Louis Dumoulin/DeMille; he was born 6 Sept.1868 in St. Jerome and died 26 Sept. 1954 in Green Bay, WI. Delia's fa...

Girard/Mercier Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  JeanMarieMatt...

Surnames > Girard

...Louis Girard married Philomène Mercier. Their daughter: Délia Girard married Adrien Louis Dumoulin also known as De Mille. I never heard of DeMille as a surname or Dit (aka). Can you refine the gi...

Thomas Hall and Louise Mourain Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Paul Muller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > East Baton Rouge

I have several ancestral lines from the Baton Rouge area. Some lived in West Feliciana Parish, and a number of others in Pointe Coupee Parish. My great-great grandparents, Thomas Hall and Louise Rosel...

Girard Family Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Patricia Boettcher

Surnames > Girard

Hi Jean-Marie, So nice of you to offer to help - I really need it. My grandfather was Adrian Louis Dumoulin, born in St. Jerome. The American change is DeMille. Delia Girard, my grandmother, was born in Can...

Dorestant Fruge Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by Marcy Stutzman

Surnames > Fruge

...daughter of Francois Nicola Marcantel and Therese Moreau son of Pierre Francois Fruge and Catherine DuMoulin Duplantier, m: 17 Jun 1754 in LA son of Jean Fruge and Michelle Villain (Chany, France) dauther o...

Mary and John DeMille Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by Patricia Boettcher nee DeMille

Surnames > Lemieux

...was born in St. Jerome Canada and his family is as follows: mother: Mathilde Chartrand father: Joseph Dumoulin siblings: Wilfred, Rose, Paul, John, Alexina, Henry. I answered another of your messages - are yo...

Cousins Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  JFSTRUCK

Surnames > Lemieux

...was Adeline, his fourth born, and third born daughter. You've hit a landmine this time. We have the Dumoulin ancestry back to 1610, and will be happy to share with you. Also have Mathilde Chartrand Dumoulin (Joseph...

dumoulin-bourgeois marriage Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  jessicatx

Surnames > Dumoulin

Searching for a marriage in Canada around 1840. Bride's name was Elizabeth or Sophia Dumoulin. She was b. Sept 1825 & he Jul 1819. They came to the U.S. in 1863. His name might be Jean.

Lalonde,Laroux,Dumoulin,Villeneuve Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  toppgl

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Vaudreuil-Soulange

...two couples in my line. Francois Lalonde and Adeline Leroux/Laroux; Francois Villeneuve and Adeline Dumoulin. All born circa 1815-1830. Francois Villeneuve was born in St. Jeunieve and Deline Dumoulin in St. Benoit. ...

Michelle Veillon Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by Pete Legleu

Surnames > Veillon

...France and married Jean Fruge. They had a son Pierre "Francois" Fruge, who married Catherine DuMoulin Duplantier in St Charles Parish, Louisiana. Thanks for any help!

per page