Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DuMoulin" - 276 Messages

per page

First white person born on the Island Posted on: 20 May 2005, by  noellepoke

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

...probably the firsh white child born of the Manitoulin Island. She became the wife of Rt. Rev John Phillip Dumoulin Bishop of Niagara Noella

Re: Louis Sauve 1821 Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by Michel Renaud

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

Hi Dorothy, Hi have Louis Sauve, son of Jean-Baptiste Sauve and Therese St-Jean, married to Rose Dumoulin on 1838-02-10 at Vaudreuil, Qc. Rose is a daughter of Jean-Baptiste-Louis-Renaud dit Dumoulin and Marie-Josep...

Re: DuMoulin family Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by fournel

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

http://search4.geneanet.org/result.php3?lang=fr&name=duMoulin&place=&source=&x=19&y=2 Dear Sir, I've found that 6382 people having the name of DUMOULIN have been studied by French genealogists.I s...

DuMoulin family Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by  bruen777

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

I'm trying to find data on my Grandfather: Alphonse DuMoulin. He was born in France, but I don't know what city. He was born in the 1860s. I know it may be difficult to find close relatives, perhaps someone ...

Re: GIRARD, Pierre Amable c-1750 Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by Michel Renaud

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

Hi Pam, I have Pierre Girard, born in Sept. 17, 1754. I have also, Amable Girard, born in end of 1751 or 1752, died in Jully 24th, 1754 in St-Vincent-de-Paul, Ile Jesus (City of Laval now). Louis a...

obit: Rosanna L. Gauthier, Feb.10, 1937 - resided in Watertown, NY. Posted on: 31 Mar 2005, by  mamapapalewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Watertown Daily Times newsclipping Thurs. Feb.11, 1937 MRS. ROSANNA L. GAUTHIER EXPIRES Mrs. Rosanna L. Gauthier, 72, 233 Sterling street, widow of Felix Gauthier, died at 2:30 Wednesday aft...

Barbari-Grand'Maison Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by James Lawrence Parent

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Chateauguay [former County]

...Anne Paradis daughter of Pierre Paradis and Térèse Barbari-Grand'Maison. She married Jn-Bte Dumoulin son of Jn-Bte Dumoulin dit LaGiroflée and M. Anne Limoges-Dubois, in St. Eustache, Quebec 20-11-1815...

Maryanna Zenaide DuMoulin Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by Lois Wysokowski(Dumoulin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Windham

...believe she was from the Minnewa Indian tribe. Her father was Alphonse Dubreuil and mother was Georgianna DuMoulin. We believe she was born in Killingly,or Danielson Connect. If you have any info please em...

Re: Lalonde / Tessier Dit Lavigne Information Posted on: 06 Apr 2005, by  mamapapalewis

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

...as being a surviving brother living in Hawkesbury, Ontario, Can., as well as a sister, Mrs. Georgiana DuMoulin in 1937. Would be good to hear from another cousin in the branch of the Lalonde family tree! J...

Obituary of Rosanna L. Gauthier, b.Canada; d. Feb.10, 1937, Massena, NY. Posted on: 01 Apr 2005, by  mamapapalewis

Watertown Daily Times, NY., newsclipping Thurs. Feb.11, 1937 MRS. ROSANNA L. GAUTHIER EXPIRES Mrs. Rosanna L. Gauthier, 72, 233 Sterling street, widow of Felix Gauthier, died at 2:30 Wednesday afte...

Gauthier / LaLonde family of Canada > Massena, Ogdensburg early 1900's Posted on: 19 Mar 2005, by  mamapapalewis

...death record, signed by son, Anthony Gauthier). Mentioned in her obituary, was a sister, Mrs. Georgiana DuMoulin of Hawksbury, Ont., and a brother, Paul Lalonde, Hawksbury. Another sibling (found on Family T...

leroux/lalonde Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  toppgl

Hi Estelle I have this couple--- Adelaide Leroux (J.-Bte. & Josette Veronneau) and Francois Lalonde (J.-Bte. & Josephte Bonne/Beaune) were married Aug28,1848 at Couteau-du-Lac, Soulanges Co., ...

Re: Louis Robinson Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Diane (Seguin) Seay

...9 children and him and Esther had 15 kids. Louis was married twice also, his first wife was Flora (Dumoulin) Miller and had 2 children with her, then married Sophie Seguin and they had 13 kids. Sophie Segu...

names Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Linda Dumoulin

Surnames > Dumoulin

I am very pleased to read you message. It is very infomative. I am married to a Dumoulin and his family is from St. Catherines, Ontario. His dad is deceased and we don't know alot about the family. I am a mor...

names Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Linda Dumoulin

Surnames > Dumoulin

...so much for your information. I am not sure we can help each other. I live in Welland. My husband is Dumoulin and has relatives in St.Catherines although we don't know them alot of communicate with them. Plea...

BOILEAU -- Rigaud Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by  DempseyGT

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > General

Looking for Josephte BOILEAU, married to Joseph DUMOULIN (or DESMOULNIS). They had at least one daughter, Josephte. The yonger Josephte married Charles BOYER dit LADEROUTE in Rigaud, QUEBEC in 1841. Any info ...

Re: Familles Girard-Jolicoeur Posted on: 07 Jan 2004, by Yolande Jolicoeur

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > General

...donné naissance à Albert Jolicoeur ( mon grand-père) qui a épousé Elizabeth Dumoulin, le 23 mai 1905 et ils ont eu 13 enfants dont mon père Donat Jolicoeur. Je suis certaine qu...

Looking for Bological Grandmother Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by Rachelle Dubeau

Topics > Adoptions > Adoptees

...woman gave birth to my Father under the name of Marie-Jean Dubeau (aka Marie-Jean Joly or Marie-Jean Dumoulin)However, Marie-Jean was the adoptive mother and not the birth mother. Birth mother gave baby to Ma...

Felicia Fruger Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by Marcy Stutzman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Liberty

...1819) and Susan Burns. Antoine Pierre and Augustin are the sons of Pierre Francois Fruge and Catherine DuMoulin DuPlantier Pierre Francois Fruge, Born: 1724 Place: Chany, France, Died: 5 Aug 1784, Place: Op...

Francois Dumoulin Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Cynthia Lovely

Surnames > Dumoulin

My Mother in Law's grandfather's name was Francois Dumoulin. He was married to a Josephine Gregoire and had a son (my husband's grandfather) named Joseph Alcide Raoul Dumoulin. Is this the same Francois you have? Tha...

Re: Honore Bailly/Baye - Sansoucy in Orillia Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Raymond Perrault

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Simcoe

...Adjutant in the UC Militia in 1812, but I have no record of where he served. He married Marguerite Dumoulin in 1800 in Quebec City. She was the daughter of Jean Emmanuel Dumoulin, a protestant Swiss who settled in ...

Re: Honore Bailly/Baye - Sansoucy in Orillia Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Raymond Perrault

...this was my Bailly, he must have obtained an annullment from his Quebec wife, my ancestor, Marguerite Dumoulin.

Honore Bailly in Orillia Posted on: 14 May 2005, by  kc470

...down an Honore Philippe Bailly de Messein, who was born in Varennes, Quebec in 1779, married Marguerite Dumoulin in 1800 in Quebec CIty, and is last known to have been Lieutenant & Adjutant of the Canadia...

QUEVILLON Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by Johanne Brunet

Surnames > Quevillon

Un nouveau forum de généalogie concernant la famille QUEVILLON vient d'être inauguré à l'adresse ci-dessous. N'hésitez pas à le visiter et a y inscrire vos messages...

Demoulin-Beauchamp Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Patricia DeMille/Dumoulin Boettcher

Surnames > Quevillon

...do not speak or understand French. I hope you do better with English! My great grandfather was Joseph Dumoulin, born in Quebec. His mother was Pauline Beauchamp; her husband was Jean-Baptist Chartrand. My gra...

DUMOULIN Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by Johanne Brunet

Surnames > Quevillon

Un nouveau forum de généalogie concernant la famille QUEVILLON vient d'être inauguré à l'adresse ci-dessous. N'hésitez pas à le visiter et a y inscrire vos messages...

Jean-Baptiste Chartrand Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Jeanne Struck

Surnames > Chartrand

...Please advise if this might be the same Jean-Baptiste. Mathilde married my great-grandfather, Joseph Dumoulin on 11/21/1864 in St. Jerome, Quebec.

Re: looking for other moyers Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by  madk2002

Surnames > Moyer

...ended up in holmes co. ohio but that is pretty much the only info that i have missi dumoulin

David Albert Heflin Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  queenmary66

Surnames > Heflin

...Callie C. & Lelia Edith (Lewis) Heflin. On April 27,1946, in Dayton Oh. he married Regina Louise Dumoulin, Who survives. He graduated ni 1939 from Kokomo High School. He was an airplane engine mechanic in...

Chartrand/Dumoulin Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  JFSTRUCK

Surnames > Chartrand

...I've been going in circles lately, but will send tomorrow. Also have pictures of Mathilde and Joseph Dumoulin for you.

Mathilde Chartrand Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by Jacqueline Bourdeau

Surnames > Chartrand

Oups!, on my previous reply, I forgot the marriage date of Mathilde. She married Josseph Dumoulin on the 21st of November 1864 in St Jérôme, Terrebonne County, Qc, Canada.

Chartrand/Dumoulin Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  JFSTRUCK

Surnames > Chartrand

Hi...I responded to Pat also. She is a distant cousin of mine. My great grandparents were Joseph Dumoulin and Mathilde (Domathilde) Chartrand, as were hers. Are we related also? I found a host of information ...

Mathilde Chartrand Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by Jacqueline Bourdeau

Surnames > Chartrand

...Chartrand, daughter of Jean-Baptiste Chartrand (deceased) and Appoline (Pauline) Beauchamp, married Joseph Dumoulin, son of Michel Dumoulin and Marie Louise Clairmont. Good luck Jacqueline

Mathilde Chartrand Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by Patricia Boettcher

Surnames > Chartrand

My ggrandmother was Mathilde Chartrand. She married Joseph Dumoulin in Quebec. Mathilde was born in St. Jerome, Terrebonne 25 Nove. 1842; Joseph was born terrebonne in 1843. They had 7 children of which my gr...

Philippe Ozanne - LA Posted on: 09 Nov 2004, by Dianna

Surnames > Ozanne

...born Abt. 1679 in Nantz, France, and died Bef. November 10, 1727 in Prob France. He married MARTHE DUMOULIN Bef. 1705. Child of PHILIPPE OZENNE and MARTHE DUMOULIN is: JACQUES2 OZENNE, b. 1704, St. Louis, Norman...

Re: Waldorf - Ontario Canada Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by Michel Renaud

Surnames > Waldorf

...searching for all information on my ancester Andre Renaud dit Desmoulins. Some descendants name's Renaud, Dumoulin, Mills. Lots of them as been immigrated to USA and Ontario from Quebec Province (Soulange Cou...

Obit of Wavie Nix Posted on: 11 Feb 2003, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Nix

...is survived by three grandchildren, Linda Bartlett and Mary Silverthorne, both of Cary, and Virginia Dumoulin of Enfield, Conn.; one great-granddaughter, Rachelle Dumoulin; one daughter-in-law, Donna Nix of Enfield, ...

Obit of Wavie Nix Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Nix

...is survived by three grandchildren, Linda Bartlett and Mary Silverthorne, both of Cary, and Virginia Dumoulin of Enfield, Conn.; one great-granddaughter, Rachelle Dumoulin; one daughter-in-law, Donna Nix of Enfield, ...

Delia Girard Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by Patricia Boettcher

Surnames > Chartrand

My Delia Girard married Adrian Louis Dumoulin/DeMille. But it is good to know that there are Girards out there. So far I have not had any luck finding them. Thanks.

Dumoulin/Girard Marriage Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Patricia DeMille Boettcher

Surnames > Chartrand

I am looking for the record of marriage of my grandparents. Adrian Louis Dumoulin married Delia Girard in Quebec. Delia was born 17 April 1873 and Adrian was born 6 Sept. 1868 in St. Jerome. Any information y...

Mathilde Chartrand Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Patricia DeMille Boettcher

Surnames > Chartrand

...I answered Jeanne Struck's message but haven't heard anything from her.Her grandfather, John DeMille/Dumoulin was my grandfather's brother. Mathilde married Joseph Dumoulin in 1864, Quebec and they had 7 children. Pl...

To a 'cousin' - Adrian's granddaughter Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by Patricia DeMille Boettcher

Surnames > Chartrand

Hi! Adrian Demille/Dumoulin was my grandfather and John was his brother. I have just started doing a family search and have discovered another 'cousin' in GA. Her great-grandfather was Wilfred! Small world. ...

Domethilde (Mathilde) Chartrand Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Jeanne Struck

Surnames > Chartrand

Mathilde (Domethilde) Chartrand was my great-grandmother. She married Joseph Dumoulin on Nov. 21, 1864 in St. Jerome, Quebec. She and Joseph had 7 children: Louis, Paul, Rose, Wilfred, John, Alexina and Henry...

Re: Julien Menard m. Heneritta Renaud Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by Michel Renaud

Surnames > Menard

Hello Ed, I Have Henriette Dumoulin (Renaud) married with Julien Menard on 1847-07-05, at St-Michel, Cte de Vaudreuil, Qc. Henriette Dumoulin is a daughter of Jean-Baptiste-Louis Renaud dit Dumoulin. I try to find all the...

HELP...needed in family history Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by  Leona_Brousse...

Surnames > Sanche

I posted a message on April 26 - 2001, but did a very poor job of it, to say the least! Looking for information for an Antoine Sanche, who's 2nd marraige was to Marie-Anne Riopelle on 27-1-1812 at St....

Richard Sauvé, Tilbury, Kent Co, ON Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  MarilynBerthe...

Surnames > Sauve

... I just found out that Richard Sauve, whom I thought was the son of LouisSauve and Rose Renualt dit Dumoulin, was really an Indian dropped on there doorstep and they gave him the Sauve name. Does anyone know ...

Corn Family Posted on: 07 Sep 2004, by  queenmary66

Surnames > Corn

need some help on birth mariage and Death Dates on these Corns. Maud Josephine married Alfred Mercer Stover 2-27-1910 John Levi married Virginia Saine Annette married Colonel Crow Charles Edwin Their...

Louis & Edward Robinson-Glengarry Cty, Ontario Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  sweetlove55

Surnames > Robinson

...Robinson (1836-1895) married firstly 19 Aug 1861 Sophia Anne Seguin (1836-1880) and then secondly Flora Dumoulin or Miller (1861-????). Edward Robinson (1834-????) who married Margaret Mullin (1835-????). I...

Descendants of Ambroise, Xavier and Fridolin HERZOG Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  cstaehly

Surnames > Herzog

...born 1816 at Thannenkirch, Alsace-Lorraine. 3) Fridolin HERZOG, born 1821, left with his wife Catherine DUMOULIN and a child. The family has been traced back to its origins in Switzerland, but it is unknown w...

Fairbanks Barnes Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Whitney Weddell

Surnames > Barnes

...Reservation. Died in 1973 in Santa Cruz, CA. Had brother Eddie, sisters Blanche and Jewel. Mother Evelyn Dumoulin/Dumullen. All replies appreciated.

per page