Search the Boards

Search Results for "ERNST" - 18,090 Messages

per page

ELSEVIER Posted on: 23 Dec 1998, by Ernst van Loon

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...of the Hague. However, all other info concerning the name ELSEVIER is gratefully welcomed! Regards, Ernst van Loon

VAN LOON in 's-Gravenmoer Posted on: 20 Oct 1998, by Ernst van Loon

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Noord-Brabant

...information about Van Loon in the surroundings of 's-Gravenmoer are very much appreciated! Thanks in advance. Ernst van Loon Email: ernst.m.vanloon@opc.shell.com

ERNST AND MONON RAILROAD Posted on: 02 Sep 1998, by  billiebentley...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

Looking for information on Mr. Joseph Ernst that was a conductor on the Monon Railroad. He lived in White Co. before his move to Indianapolis. Please e-mail with any questions or information. shasta971@aol...

GROTHEN Posted on: 06 Jul 1998, by Darrel Grothen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

A family immigrated to Otter Tail, at Parkers Praire, from Germany in 1870. Husband was Christian Ernst Theodor Grothen, born 1840, and his wife Catharina Kahle and with one child Adolph H. Grothen, born 1...

Re: ERNEST/ERNST Posted on: 02 Apr 1998, by Lloyd Spiker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > Elko

...a recent obituary from the Reno Gazette Journal. Don't know if her husband was a descendant of your ERNST. Effie Leticia McElvaney Ernst b: Oct 30, 1903, Provo, UT d: March 29, 1998, Sierra Valey Dist Hosp, Lo...

surname/village query Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by Herbert Senft

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

Descendants of Ernst Senft 1 Ernst Senft 1879 - 1957 b: March 14, 1879 in Zaboja, nearTarnopol, now Ternopol, Ukraine (Gallizia) d: October 12, 1957 in Leinburg House 180A, Leinburg, Germany .. ...

William ERNST 2251, Kenton Co. Posted on: 14 Oct 1998, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

Kentucky: A History of the State, Battle, Perrin, & Kniffin, 7th ed., 1887, Kenton Co. WILLIAM ERNST, a native of Bucks County, Penn., was born December 9, 1813, and is a son of John C. and Amelia (St...

WELSCH in Europe Posted on: 11 Oct 1998, by Roger Gleitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Alfalfa

...Meiringe, Bern, Switzerland. My line is: Maria Catharina Welsch married 1778 Imbsheim to Johann Georg Ernst. She was daughter of George Welsch of Bouxwiller.

SCHRODER, NEWLIN Posted on: 23 Jul 1998, by Richard Leppla

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Alfalfa

...1902 and settled near Carmen. Children: Marie, William, Frederick, Nell, Esther, Roy. Marie married Ernst Newlin and settled near Cherokee.

Jacob May (8/22/1788-1/22/1860) Posted on: 07 Dec 1998, by  wintercharles...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

I am interested in the ancestors of Jacob May b. 8-22-1788 d. 1-22-1860 m. Sarah Ernst b. 10-30-1788 d. 3-25-1863, both buried in Prospect Hill Cemetery. Jacob was an innkeeper in York, a veteran of the Wa...

HOEFFER, ERNST Posted on: 20 Apr 1998, by Fay Hoeffer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

I have several letters dated 1876 written by A. ERNST, JACOB ERNST and LYDIAN ERNST, Menges or Mengeses Mills York Co. Pa. to their cousin SAMUEL PETER HOEFFER (our Grandfather). There is a list of names in one lett...

SAMUELS Posted on: 04 Apr 1998, by Sherry Oppenheim

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...and Rebecca Samuels, immigrants from Prussia to Quincy in approx 1840's. Children were Betty, Isaac, Ernst, Carrie, Jennie and Belle. Belle married ? Jacoby and their son Harold moved to California. Harold...

WILMS, John Henry Posted on: 10 Apr 1998, by LL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

John Henry WILMS, born February 13, 1806, in Leichlingen, Rhenish Prussia, married Katherine HAMACHER, born May 30, 1815, in Neukirchen. John H. WILMS, together with F. W. JANSEN, had learned cabinet ...

SCHAFER, Ernst William Posted on: 18 Jun 1998, by LL

Ernst William SCHAFER. The best Americans today are those whose energies are devoted to the productive process by which the world is fed and clothed. Measured by this standard, Ernst William SCHAFER, of Fall Cr...

ROEDER, Albert Posted on: 04 Apr 1998, by LL

Albert ROEDER was born July 1, 1860, in Bernburg on the Saale, Duchy of Anhalt, one of the states of the German empire, where his father was a contractor and builder. He attended the schools of his na...

Search for Andreas Julius Nilsen . Posted on: 28 Nov 1998, by Cheryl Nilsen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

...came to United States circa 1900. They settled in Seattle, Washington. Also looking for relatives of Ernst and Thora Dahl. Their children were Thyra, Erna, Ingvald, and Harold. Ingvald born in North Dakota...

Marie GENTZ Posted on: 06 Nov 1998, by H. Andrew BROWN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clayton

...She came to America in 1870 and lived in Clayton County since then. She died on Jan. 17 in the home of Ernst LAU of Volga Township. 1 son, two daughters, 4 sisters and 1 brother grieve. ...Translated from...

WILDE/TAMMEN Posted on: 08 Oct 1998, by Jeffrey Hansen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

Looking for information on Ernest (Ernst) Wilde who had a child Carolina Wilhelmina Bertha WILDE, in Baltimore county (or city) June 20, 1889. Need wife, siblings. I believe he had two wives, one of which ...

James A. Neil b 1951? Posted on: 20 Nov 1998, by Thomas L.Searle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...also Genealogy infor for Child. Also Nettie Conant live Chicago, 1910, who she married and when. Julia Ernst live Chicago, 1940's until ? cousin to Alvin Darrah.

ERNST IN CHICAGO Posted on: 29 Dec 1998, by  billiebentley...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

I am looking for any information on the Ernst Family that lived in Chicago in the 1920's and 1930's. Charles Ernst, John Ernst, Paul Ernst. Please e-mail me at shasta971@aol.com

ROHLF Posted on: 31 Oct 1998, by  CountyHunter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dickinson

...was born 1865. He married Ernestine BECKER. She was born 1866. They were the parents of Ida (1891), Ernst (1892), Mable (1894), Howard (1896), Glenn (1897), Violet (1899), Edward, Edna and Flora. One of th...

ERNST Posted on: 23 Dec 1998, by ahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

JoAnne Gatrell Ernst Lawrenecburg, Kentucky Retired employee of the Kentucky Revenue Cabinet Born: Midway, Kentucky Died: Monday, at the Markey Cancer Center, Lexington, Kentucky Age: 68 Father: Harold H....

Johann Bach Posted on: 02 Nov 1998, by Glenn Geisheimer

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

Seeking information on Johann Ernst Bach and his descendants. He was born in Elmendinger, Baden, Germany and immigrated to NYC. He later moved to Newark, NJ. He was born in 1814 and died in 1918. A newspap...

James T. Martin - 1842b - 1921d , Ronda NC Area Posted on: 25 Oct 1998, by Jim Martin

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilkes

...Hargett ...................... 4 Effie Leola Martin 1890 - Bef 1967 .......................... +Ernst R. O'Daniel - Abt 1924 ...................... 4 Claudius C. Martin 1893 - 1980 .............

CORNELL Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Tom Ehlert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > La Crosse

Would some kind soul look up, in LaCrosse Co. records, the marriage of Ernst CORNELL, about 31 Aug 1889, and tell me what the record says about Ernst's age, parents, birthplace. Ditto his bride. Will pay y...

Ernst/Donnelly Posted on: 22 Nov 1998, by Joe Collins

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Middlesex

I am seeking information about Walter H. ERNST who died April 17, 1975 in New Brunswick or South River, Middlesesx Co., NJ. I think he was born March 6, 1884 in Elizabeth, NJ to the parents Philipp ERNST and He...

BRAUN Posted on: 22 Aug 1998, by Ray Schield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Lincoln

Looking for anyone who has records of Ernst BRAUN, Friedrich BRAUN or any other BRAUN who lived in Lincoln County, WI

SCHMELLER, BENZ Posted on: 25 Apr 1998, by John D. Bentz

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Gdansk

...were in the village of Jasczerrek in the Wilhelmswalde koloni from 1818 to 1940. My grandfather Joseph Ernst Benz and wife Mathilde Loerke left there to go to Nebraska in 1874. They attended church in Neu...

THOBORG Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  CMurcia67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Pitkin

Ernst August Thoborg died in Aspen after 1926. Looking for any information on him or his family.

WANTA (Basil) 1884 - 1968 Posted on: 08 Dec 1998, by  jwans

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

...areas. He is survived by five sons, Edward, 508 Harding Ave, Florian, 1124 W River Dr, Walter, Waupaca, Ernst, Milwaukee, and Ervin, Town of Bevent; four daughters, Mrs Rubin (Regina) REKOWSKI, Milwaukee,...

ANDERSSON Posted on: 05 May 1998, by  KarenSeibert1...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...Karlskrona, specifically descendants of: Carl August Emil Andersson, born 7 May 1881, and his brother Ernst Hilding Leonard Andersson, born 14 March 1883. The other children of Fredrika and August Andesson...

BREWITZ, BREVITZ surnames Posted on: 15 Sep 1998, by Keri Brewitz

...in Sweden today. Know of Gustaf Adolf BREWITZ b.1863 married to Klara Matilda, children Marta, Erik, Ernst, Jenny, Gerda, and Karl. Resided in Stockholm parish of Matteus. Also searching for info on Gustav...

NILSSON, JAKOBSSON Posted on: 14 May 1998, by  PNelson9139

...parish; Hulda Maria b. 21 January 1873 in Hjorted parish; Tekla Ulrika b. 4 July 1874 in Hjorted parish; Ernst Viktor Emanuel b. 4 December, 1876 in Hjorted. There was an older son, Emil, but I'm not sure ...

NILSSON, JAKOBSSON, PERSSON, SVENSDOTTER Posted on: 29 Sep 1998, by  PNelson9139

...parish; Hulda Maria b. 21 January 1873 in Hjorted parish; Tekla Ulrika b. 4 July 1874 in Hjorted parish; Ernst Viktor Emanuel b. 4 December, 1876 in Hjorted. There was an older son, Emil, but I'm not sure ...

finding grandfather Posted on: 26 Oct 1998, by Carol Barron

SWEDEN... Ernst (Ernest) Sigfried Johonsson (Johnson) birth: March 5,1875 father: Andrew Johnson mother: Helen Gustavson brother: Karl immigrated to Chicago brother: Bernard lives in Sweden (?) sister:Hild...

Gustaf Ernst Ohman Posted on: 07 Nov 1998, by Dorothy Quebec

Looking for info on Gustaf Ernst Ohman, illegitimate son of Eva Sophia Andersdotter and Gustaf Ernst Berggren. Born in Stockholm area in 1865. Adopted or foster child of Hohan Ahman family of Vartorfta, Skarabo...

Misterhult Kalmar Co. Posted on: 14 Dec 1998, by  PNelson9139

MORSCHAUSER/MORSCHHAUSER Posted on: 15 Jul 1998, by Sara Daggett

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

I am looking for information on Ernst MORSCHAUSER who was born in Switzerland in 1865. He immigrated to the US before 1889. He married Antonia ZIMMER in Madison, WI,USA in 1889. Hhe had 13 children. Thank ...

STICH Posted on: 16 Jul 1998, by Dan Touse

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

...STICH - b 26 May 1864, Kat Solothurn, Switz, d 10Nov1936 Oneida, NY. Son of Wm.; had bros ANTOIN and ERNST living in Switz after 1936; came to U.S. @ 1885, returned to Switz, then back by 1889 settled firs...

ERNST, ROGERS Posted on: 21 Jun 1998, by Carol Radcliff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

I am looking for my Ernst family information. My father was adopted at a very young age because his mother died shortly after he was born. His birth parents were Rudolph Ferdinand and Mattie Ernst. R.F. Ernst was b...

ERNST Posted on: 08 Aug 1998, by Beth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

Looking for info on Fred Leroy ERNST b Sept 21, 1873. Taylor Township, Marshall Co. IA. Parents are Samuel Kooney ERNST b Nov 9, 1843 in OH and Jane Elizabeth BLOUNT b Sept 14, 1846 in Petersburg, Monroe Co., M...

Re: STEPHENS Posted on: 29 Mar 1998, by Barbara Stevens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCreary

Could your Edd G.Stephens be the older brother of Ernst Stephens?

LUTZKE, LUTCZA Posted on: 29 Apr 1998, by Walter Lutzke

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Szczecin

Some family research done by a distant relative stops with Ernst Freidrich Wilhelm Lutzke born 1803 in Germany. The oldest location recorded was Freienwalde (Germany? Poland?) (near the Baltic?) with the b...

FREZEL, WAGNER Posted on: 12 Jun 1998, by Gustave Frezel

My father Rudolf Ernst FREZEL, lived in the district of Karnice, Szczecin until the outbreak of WW2. My grandfather, Ernst FREZEL, and my grandmother Gertrude WAGNER, lived in the district of Karnice, Szczecin ...

Great Grandparents Posted on: 06 Dec 1998, by  quita22456

...possibly named Johanne Louise Peterman (or Caroline Stefehl). Caroline F. Jahnke was married to John Ernst Gottlieb Ziemann, born on October 5, 1829 in Suliszewo, Drawsko Pomorskie. Son named Henry Herman ...

ERNST, ROGERS Posted on: 21 Jun 1998, by Carol Radcliff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Peoria

I am looking for my Ernst family information. My father was adopted at a very young age because his mother died shortly after he was born. His birth parents were Rudolph Ferdinand and Mattie Ernst. R.F. Ernst was b...

MEIER, RICKMANN, PFEIFFER, KNUTH Posted on: 07 Sep 1998, by  Kdakan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Peoria

...Lutheran Church in Peoria, IL on March 19, 1865. They had five daughters between 1866 and 1875: Mary m. Ernst KNUTH, Mathilde, Wilhelmine m. Gottlieb WAHL and (2)Curt PFEIFFER, Ida m. Albert G. JOHNSON, Ca...

ERNST Posted on: 24 Apr 1998, by  MKnight8461

Seek info re ABRAM S. ERNST family of Peoria Co, IL. Abram's father is unknown, but was born in Pennsylvania. Abram's mother was Elizabeth (maiden name unknown) Ernst, born in Pennsylvania. Abram married Elizab...

Re: ERNST Posted on: 25 Apr 1998, by  MKnight8461

It's possible that my ERNST family became ERNEST and are in Taylor Co. Where can I find these records? My ERNST family members are: Abram S. Ernst, wife Elizabeth; children: Catherine Ernst, Oliver, Joseph, Charles, John...

BRANDT, KIEFERT, POHL, RUSSMANN, SCHOLZ, SICHE Posted on: 16 May 1998, by  iamhydee

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Wroclaw

Siche is catholic, in Lososiowice, early 1900's(or Losswitz).Ernst Russmann, Lutheran, b. in Baumgarten, Kr. Ohlau 1862. Johann Russmann died in cholera epidemic, 1866.Otilie Siche(from Falkowice) m. Theod...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions